-NULL Timer

Changes:
-Added '/bl reload'
-Added '/bl nremove' for easy removable
-Fix few bugs

Commands:
*Game-Lobby :
/bl show // shows blacklist.
/bl nadd # // add player to blacklist (the number in front of the name).
/bl add 'playername' // add player to blacklist.
/bl nremove # // remove player from blacklist (the number in front of the name, use /bl show).
/bl remove 'playername' // remove player from blacklist.
/bl auto on/off // turns on/off auto ban blacklist.
/bl reload // reloads the blacklist, if u edited the blacklist.

*In-Game :
/bl show // shows blacklist.
/bl add 'playername' // add player to blacklist.
/bl nremove # // remove player from blacklist (the number in front of the name, use /bl show).
/bl remove 'playername' // remove player from blacklist.
/bl auto on/off // turns on/off auto ban blacklist.
/bl reload // reloads the blacklist, if u edited the blacklist.

Thanks to:
hig6 - some coding
SCModder - Loader
gamepin126 - The Blacklist idea

yes i know i could use memcpy and also make a class. but i dont care.

i commented it for u guys too

Zhuinden
09-25-2007, 08:42 PM
Nice! Does it still add Slot Number to the names? I hope not. I cannot test it right now, I gotta go soon.

AgentGOD
09-25-2007, 08:56 PM
Wtf dude, if... without else if's?

And shoving everything into the main cpp and the header files?

ulliklliwi
09-25-2007, 09:05 PM
Wtf dude, if... without else if's?

And shoving everything into the main cpp and the header files?

like i said in 1st post. i dont really care. plus i did have it like that but . . . .

Edit:

Nice! Does it still add Slot Number to the names? I hope not. I cannot test it right now, I gotta go soon.

no

to all:
if i used this hack maybe i would care =/

C.K33N
09-25-2007, 11:05 PM
Nice, everything works fine for me. What other hacks have you made if any?

Zhuinden
09-26-2007, 06:05 AM
Does NULL Drop still cause Losses? Lol.

ulliklliwi
09-26-2007, 08:11 AM
Does NULL Drop still cause Losses? Lol.

it never did. it could be any other hack u load.

Chaoschild91
09-26-2007, 11:24 AM
it never did. it could be any other hack u load.

=P he was asking because he doesn't want a loss on his account and he knows that warden used to check.

I3lade203
09-26-2007, 01:42 PM
Does the auto ban feature actually ban people now?

Abrupt
09-26-2007, 04:00 PM
Does the auto ban feature actually ban people now?
no, it invites them to come and play again, silly goose.

Zephyrix
09-26-2007, 05:23 PM
Why would you release source code that you don't care about/aren't proud of/is half-assed?

gamepin126
09-26-2007, 05:30 PM
Why would you release source code that you don't care about/aren't proud of/is half-assed?

not everyone releases stuff to show off

ulliklliwi
09-26-2007, 06:46 PM

well i never really play starcraft anymore. Plus after my computer's motherboards and harddisk fried, i lost all my good maps. Plus theres nothing to leet about this hack. all it does is read a text file and show colors. Also this could help people for hooking . . . etc. cuz i alway learned by looking at source code . . . reading books helped a bit.

I3lade203
09-27-2007, 03:50 AM
no, it invites them to come and play again, silly goose.
Don't be an ass. The last version of this hack didn't 'ban' anyone, it dropped them in game, which resulted in clogging up their slot in the game lobby after it said they were 'banned' - but they weren't really banned, they were just put on hold to drop once the game started, meaning not only couldn't you kick them, but nobody else could join the game under their slot. The auto ban was useless since all it did was prevent you from being able to get a game started if someone you had on your banlist was auto-banned. I'm wondering if this was fixed in this version, or if the auto ban is still useless.

Zhuinden
09-29-2007, 06:51 AM
The slot number **** and the red highlight **** up Antarctic stathack and UHack screws up IP and Ping detection with the slot number crap. Congratulations on that one, it's ****ing annoying and it cannot even be toggled. Nice. Also you said you removed it. Also, I thought Auto-Null Drop causes losses. Manual is way better than that.

Owyn
09-29-2007, 04:06 PM
hack is 99% useless (xept blacklist, that's why some ppl even look at uhack) it'd be cool if u make just blacklist.dll with only blacklist feauture

ulliklliwi
09-29-2007, 05:21 PM
hack is 99% useless (xept blacklist, that's why some ppl even look at uhack) it'd be cool if u make just blacklist.dll with only blacklist feauture

well theres the source code, so go for it.

-187-
09-29-2007, 05:35 PM
nice ulli! :)

ulliklliwi
09-29-2007, 05:47 PM
btw if ur to stupid owny, look in dllmain, and comment out the other hacks and then recompile it.

LCS
09-29-2007, 06:17 PM
Good work ulliklliwi.

Titan
09-29-2007, 08:23 PM
I like your work ulliklliwi.

I3lade203
09-30-2007, 06:30 AM
I'm guessing the autoban still only drops? Since the source is released could anyone modify this so it just boots them from the lobby instead of dropping them from the game?

C.K33N
10-12-2007, 04:15 PM
How do you null the drop timer? I stil have to wait for it to run out on its own...

ulliklliwi
10-30-2007, 08:07 AM
well, i got my cd back, and im starting this project all over again. the only thing its going to do is blacklist/ban ppl and nothing else. Some new things i was thinking about adding is spoof colors auto ban, so if someone has a spoofed name with colors there automatic banned. also spoof ban, check to see if there name is invalid and if it is there banned. so that will stop ppl from coming back even know u banned them the 1st time.

Zynastor
10-31-2007, 01:01 AM
What about spoofing a non invalid name?

I3lade203
10-31-2007, 04:21 AM
well, i got my cd back, and im starting this project all over again. the only thing its going to do is blacklist/ban ppl and nothing else. Some new things i was thinking about adding is spoof colors auto ban, so if someone has a spoofed name with colors there automatic banned. also spoof ban, check to see if there name is invalid and if it is there banned. so that will stop ppl from coming back even know u banned them the 1st time.

SWEET! I really hope that ya fix the auto-ban issue from the old ver, if you got that working this hack would be so freakin' kickass.

Logos
11-03-2007, 09:35 AM
"-Download stats all times" seems nice, does it work in conjunction with Oblivion?

iDollarBill
11-03-2007, 02:29 PM
This hack is soooo needed :P. You should add an option to whisper the person u banned too.

What about spoofing a non invalid name?
/whois %Name

If they not inside your game, ban.

Zynastor
11-03-2007, 05:26 PM
Show download status at all times is already in Oblivion, Logos.

/whois %Name

I know, he just never mentioned that.

Zhuinden
11-04-2007, 01:45 AM
I thought of that when I read that post but I never mentioned.

Is there a way to add an Extra Friendlist?

ViperSRT3g
11-04-2007, 02:16 AM

T_T I will cry if you actually do this...

Zynastor
11-04-2007, 02:28 AM
I don't like the anti-spoof idea tho, I'm against all anti-hacks like this.

deathknot
11-04-2007, 07:39 AM
Nice to see this hack is coming back. I really liked it.

ViperSRT3g
11-04-2007, 07:52 AM
If you remake UHack, please keep that numbering system out of the player names in the game lobby. That was VERY messy, and unnecessary.

Zhuinden
11-04-2007, 08:20 AM
Yeah. That's the only reason I never used it.

antihacker77
11-04-2007, 09:01 AM
whats black list?

ViperSRT3g
11-04-2007, 09:29 AM
A banlist for Starcraft basically.

antihacker77
11-04-2007, 09:41 AM
the automatic get ban from games or only your games?

Zhuinden
11-04-2007, 09:42 AM
I dunno. Never tried. I think all games though, as it has a hosthack.

antihacker77
11-04-2007, 09:43 AM

I seen people with this. I ban them everytime they come in with a colorful name. you know right off back that they hack...:clap:

561charles561
11-06-2007, 08:24 AM
Heyy, if only you could run this with Oblivion it would be really nice, it cause's alot of problems when ran together =[

Zhuinden
11-07-2007, 10:37 AM
True fact, messes up Stathack completely due to the name change.

ulliklliwi
11-07-2007, 02:35 PM
True fact, messes up Stathack completely due to the name change.

well i been doing some testing with Oblivion, and the only thing it messes up is the network stats like information for there ip/ping. do to adding the color to the name.

I thought of that when I read that post but I never mentioned.

Is there a way to add an Extra Friendlist?

starcraft already has that.

I don't like the anti-spoof idea tho, I'm against all anti-hacks like this.

then y make drop hack protection and crash hack protection?

This hack is soooo needed :P. You should add an option to whisper the person u banned too.

/whois %Name

maybe ill add something like whisper. ill be checking the for valid names something like /whois, but a little different.

Zynastor
11-08-2007, 12:49 AM
then y make drop hack protection and crash hack protection?

People who use drop/crash hacks also want the anti's, something like an anti-spoof hack is what you would find in a program that is against the sort of hacks we release here such as the old PenguinPlug.

iDollarBill
11-09-2007, 02:44 PM
People who use drop/crash hacks also want the anti's, something like an anti-spoof hack is what you would find in a program that is against the sort of hacks we release here such as the old PenguinPlug.

Have you never been pissed off by a idiot with hosthack and nolife? I think I've spent up to 30minutes trying to host a game due to hosthacker faggots. Sure it's an "anti-hack" but it's also and "anti-fag" which is something everyone wants on a game where the average IQ is that of a half-baked twice born monkey.

Orion
01-02-2008, 10:39 AM
**** you your software have a virus :@

hure
01-02-2008, 03:57 PM

morron, there is the source so you can compile and check it yourself.
****ing idiot

Aiur
01-02-2008, 08:18 PM
Wow, yet another necroposting noob. Can you people restrain yourselves from posting your pointless opinions in dead threads?

ulliklliwi
01-03-2008, 03:39 AM

LOL, i guess when you cant get a good anti-virus program. Everything on your computer is a virus.