PDA

View Full Version : [Warcraft / Starcraft]Ultra Quick Grouping

eternal88soul
09-20-2007, 04:00 AM
To use this program just hit the 1 & rbutton, 2 & rbutton, 3 & rbutton, etc. all the way up to 0 & rbutton. Doing this will add or remove a unit to or from that control group. Here is the source code written in AutoHotkey:

Process, priority, , High ; Have the script set itself to high priority
#InstallMouseHook
#SingleInstance force
#InstallKeybdHook
#UseHook On
SetBatchLines 10ms
#HotString SP
#MaxThreads 20
CoordMode, mouse, Screen
SetKeyDelay, 10, 0, Play
SetMouseDelay, 10 , Play

;;add unit to group;;
~1 & rbutton::sendplay 1{shiftdown}{lbutton}{shiftup}{ctrldown}1{ctrlup}
~2 & rbutton::sendplay 2{shiftdown}{lbutton}{shiftup}{ctrldown}2{ctrlup}
~3 & rbutton::sendplay 3{shiftdown}{lbutton}{shiftup}{ctrldown}3{ctrlup}
~4 & rbutton::sendplay 4{shiftdown}{lbutton}{shiftup}{ctrldown}4{ctrlup}
~5 & rbutton::sendplay 4{shiftdown}{lbutton}{shiftup}{ctrldown}4{ctrlup}
~6 & rbutton::sendplay 4{shiftdown}{lbutton}{shiftup}{ctrldown}4{ctrlup}
~7 & rbutton::sendplay 4{shiftdown}{lbutton}{shiftup}{ctrldown}4{ctrlup}
~8 & rbutton::sendplay 4{shiftdown}{lbutton}{shiftup}{ctrldown}4{ctrlup}
~9 & rbutton::sendplay 4{shiftdown}{lbutton}{shiftup}{ctrldown}4{ctrlup}
~0 & rbutton::sendplay 4{shiftdown}{lbutton}{shiftup}{ctrldown}4{ctrlup}

I3lade203
09-20-2007, 05:54 AM
Sorry if I sound like an idiot, but essentially this will let me add more then 12 units to a group? So, if I add 26 dark templar to "Group 1" upon pressing 1 it'll and issuing an order it'll command all 26?

Songinnight
09-20-2007, 07:12 AM
this utility is like shortcut tool not like multicommander. it simplify the process of attaching unit to group.

normal way is this. group number press > shift + unit select to add > ctrl + number.
but, using this just press mouse right button group number pressed then that unit will be added.

(is this right? I didnt used this yet :P)

p.s how about detaching function? for example, by 1 & mouse middle button. :o

eternal88soul
09-20-2007, 08:39 AM
No u can still only fit 12 units into 1 single group and yes if you hold the number key and then hit mouse2 then it will add or remove unit from the group. to initiate a group u still have to do it the same way. You can only use this to add and remove from the group (u must start with 1 in the group). for instance ur first zealot comes out select him hit ctrl and 1 then to add anymore u just hit 1 and then click a unit, same for removing unit (u can also right-click the unit portrait).

gamepin126
09-20-2007, 03:08 PM
reminds me of Agent's multicommand macro thing

briianxd
01-25-2008, 03:34 PM
so does this mean, eventually you can control more than 12 units at once? oh yeah, can you make this for the lastest patch please

01-25-2008, 03:38 PM
Jesus, you don't stop do you? Mod preview for 7 days. You need to read the rules son.

9) Hack Begging - Do not make threads and/or post to ask people to make or send you a hack. This is extremely annoying.

13) Posting Related - No trolling, spamming, post whoring, posting of CDKEYS, or WAREZ, or revival of topics more than one month old.

http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/important/17326-rules-new.html