PDA

View Full Version : [StarCraft] MultiCommand 1.5 by b_1

.:bEnE:.
09-01-2007, 10:38 AM
I couldn't edit the old one, so please admin/mod delete the old thread pls.
Instructions:
1.Put bmc.txt into your SC Folder and edit it how you want the hack to work.
2. Load the .dll into SC after connecting to B.Net.(This .rar contains zLoader by Zynastor)
3. Select at least one Unit and hold the key you chose in the bmx.txt file, then you have to give
the unit a command.
4. All units of these kinds will follow the command

Notes:
**IT CAN CONTROL UP TO 400 UNITS**
**IT CAN STILL CONTAIN BUGS**

Download Here (http://www.divshare.com/download/1822064-ce9)

Changelog:
Fixed the known bugs and added config file!

Dark_Mage-
09-01-2007, 10:40 AM
Good job updating. I'll briefly test it when it's uploaded.

.:bEnE:.
09-01-2007, 10:42 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~UPLOADED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark_Mage-
09-01-2007, 10:50 AM
3. Select at least one Unit and press the key you chose in the bmx.txt file, then you have to give
the unit a command.

No, you still have to hold it (which is fine in my opinion).

Working fine for me with no crashes yet.

LLGW.

AgentGOD
09-01-2007, 11:31 AM
Still has that horrible delay. And lags like crazy with 300+ units.

What are you trying to do? Copy all the units into an array and iterating through the array?

Doobers
09-01-2007, 12:34 PM
It'd be better if you didn't have to hold down the button

shiness
09-01-2007, 12:39 PM
It seems that the hotkey must be "Alt" for the hack to work.

Even then, there is a problem with Zerg because you can't morph multiple larvas somehow with the 'alt' key. You cannot command the whole group of units using the 'Alt' key because it will only ping the minimap while you are only able to set all the rally points at once, but that's about it.

Tell me what other keys are available for use, other than 'A~Z' cuz they apprently aint working at all.

I appreciate your effort and update but please check this out Bene

Edit : I set the hotkey to "~" and it works fine but still crashes. Perhaps I have to slow down?

xmcm
09-01-2007, 01:24 PM
althought i dont like rtoh cause its messy, its multicommand is better and works fine with no delay or drop or loss :P

mclaren360
09-02-2007, 01:36 AM
Good job on the hack, but its still very had to use.
I just tried it and the delay really has to go. U have to hold the hotkey perfectly for the right time or the multicommand doesnt work. If its too quick then it wont work, and if u hold it for too long it wont work. Get rid of that delay.

Totte_ch
09-02-2007, 02:39 AM
Good job!
I will test it at home

AsDgSaGsR
09-02-2007, 01:42 PM
I set the hotkey to "~" and it works fine but still crashes.

Just curious what value you entered to set the hotkey to "~"? I've tried ~, `, tilde, "~" and none of them are working. I have tried several letters and ALT, so I know the config file is working properly.

shiness
09-03-2007, 03:53 AM
Just curious what value you entered to set the hotkey to "~"? I've tried ~, `, tilde, "~" and none of them are working. I have tried several letters and ALT, so I know the config file is working properly.

It is 'Con" that you should write in the txt file.