PDA

View Full Version : The Best/Latest StarCraft Hacks?

Test2007
08-25-2007, 09:15 AM
The Best/Latest StarCraft Hacks?

What are the latest hacks for starcraft right now?
What kind of hacks are available/still working with Mutli-Command/Mass Selection (Tilde Key Like In Oblivion)?

Super
08-25-2007, 09:16 AM
THERES A ****ING DOWNLOADS SECTION. WHY NOT GO AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF!?!?!?

Test2007
08-25-2007, 09:21 AM
THERES A ****ING DOWNLOADS SECTION. WHY NOT GO AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF!?!?!?

I was asking by opinions, Do you think i actually would have posted this topic to find out where they are? Of course I know where they are. WOw, the first idiotic post in history has made a landing. Now anyone care to be nice for a change?

my_face_is
08-25-2007, 09:23 AM
no dude you really are an idiot...dont post asking for peoples opinions...no1 cares enough to help you with somethign as stupid as this....selection hacks no longer exist, and just download or just READ the readme's to see what hacks do waht...dont ask us to tell you

Test2007
08-25-2007, 09:24 AM
no dude you really are an idiot...dont post asking for peoples opinions...no1 cares enough to help you with somethign as stupid as this....selection hacks no longer exist, and just download or just READ the readme's to see what hacks do waht...dont ask us to tell you

Well then allow me to say this to your community: GO TO COLLEGE AND GTFO!

Super
08-25-2007, 09:25 AM
Ok genius, where in that first moronic post of yours did you ask anything about our opinion of the hacks? "What are the latest hacks" and "What kind of hacks are available/still working" aren't opinion questions, they're questions asking for facts.

So I repeat: THERES A ****ING DOWNLOADS SECTION. WHY NOT GO AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF!?!?!?

my_face_is
08-25-2007, 09:26 AM
lol i dont think im ready for college yet seeing as im not even close to being out of highschool yet :)

Edit: oh btw your making a GREAT first impression :)

Test2007
08-25-2007, 09:37 AM
lol I donít think Iím ready for college yet seeing as Iím not even close to being out of high school yet :)

Edit: oh btw your making a GREAT first impression :)

I can say the same thing about you, is this how you treat your friends at high-school son? I mean you are making no better impressions. You don't treat new people and guests by opening the door and say "I don't have to tell you were the couch is now do I?" It is unethical! Maybe if you would be nice, I would not have said GTFO. But hey, thatís how people role online anyway, the only way to learn from mistakes is to be embarrassed about them first.

I already checked all the hacks, read them, and I wanted opinions on which is the best, If you cannot write an opinion about something. Then itís not because you think this question is stupid/illogical. Itís because you cannot write one or you don't want to. With that said, then don't write anything at all.

Also my I add one of the most important rules online/offline? also ignore the very buttom thing, its word 2003 and its spelling checker, which by the way; may help you.

If YOU do not have something nice to say, DON'T say anything at all!

Document Checked
Errors: 6

my_face_is
08-25-2007, 09:39 AM
lol just shut up...seriously....
ok fine you've earned my opinion
RTOH is my favorite hack its got MC, maphack, host hack and other **** in one

Test2007
08-25-2007, 09:43 AM
lol just shut up...seriously....
ok fine you've earned my opinion
RTOH is my favorite hack its got MC, maphack, host hack and other **** in one

See, now was that so hard? heh.

If you didn't type the stfu part i would be more happy, but its a start. ;)