PDA

View Full Version : Starcraft Demo

Omega_Tacticz11
02-23-2005, 05:45 PM
Anyone know where i can get a zipped copy starcraft demo, or put in a folder, so i dont have to install it?

~*^CuLo^*~
02-23-2005, 05:54 PM
In a folder so u don't have to install it? I'm not sure if that would work, i thought sc put some shit on ur registry when u install to game in order for it to work =\

Anyways.... no i don't have "SC-DEMO"

kds
02-23-2005, 06:46 PM
I don't know where you can get a zipped copy, but I know you can get one at the Blizzard website. Let me see....
EDIT:Eh, here's the demo, but I don't think it's zipped.
http://www.blizzard.com/starcraft/scdemo.shtml

Thorin
02-23-2005, 07:24 PM
Why the demo?

Ghost-Flight
02-23-2005, 08:12 PM
download the game on my site.... http://tom.joehoskins.com/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=65

theinvisibleone
02-23-2005, 08:29 PM
download the game on my site.... http://tom.joehoskins.com/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=65
You could get in serious FBI trouble for hosting such files

Ghost-Flight
02-23-2005, 08:32 PM
relly wow.... i think they are busy with P2P right now. and i dont care read my disclamer.

punture
02-23-2005, 10:37 PM
relly wow.... i think they are busy with P2P right now. and i dont care read my disclamer.
Doesthe disclamer really disclaim your responsibility? so that you don't get into trouble?

Hamma
02-24-2005, 12:24 AM
You must agree to this license agreement to download Starcraft BroodWar
By downloading files from this site, you agree to all of the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to or understand any part of these conditions, you must not download any files.

Terms and Conditions
----------------------------
1. Files are not being downloaded as a means of information to be used against the administrator, the staff, or the host in any way.
2. Files are not being downloaded as a means of incriminating the administrator, the staff, or the host in any way.
3. You are not affiliated with or a part of Blizzard Entertainment, Battle.net, Steam, Any Game making or hosting Company and are not a part of any other anti-cheating organization.
4. You agree that all files are available for educational and archival purposes only.
5. You will not download anything that is copyrighted here for any purpose other than viewing its content.
6.If you file under any of 1-3 Please leave now the link is broken.

Limitations of Liability
----------------------------
The software and the accompanying files are distributed "As Is" and without warranties as to performance of merchantability or any other warranties whether expressed or implied. Except in respect of personal injury or death caused directly by the negligence of this site, in no event will this site be liable to you for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings, loss of data or any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use this software, even if this site has been advised of the possibility of such damages. This site does not take responsibility for what may happen if you are caught using hacks on Battle.net , Steam or other game servers.
You take full responsibility of the file after it has entered your possession. The staff does not take any responsibility or liability for this file after you have downloaded it.

This site reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
Educational purposes :D :lol:

Gantznaught
02-24-2005, 12:29 AM
its all legal

theinvisibleone
02-24-2005, 07:12 AM
its all legal
Well, duh :P!

kds
02-24-2005, 02:27 PM
You could get in serious FBI trouble for hosting such files

its all legal

Well, duh :P!

Is this not contradictory?

Omega_Tacticz11
02-24-2005, 03:45 PM
Ghost-Flight, that link for starcraft from your site, is it the installer, or just the zipped files?

Ghost-Flight
02-24-2005, 04:00 PM
wow soo many people dont want me to host the game... to bad and when it comes right down to it, it is my "Backup"

Korn
03-11-2005, 07:33 AM
sc demo is awesome.

MoneyMaker
03-11-2005, 11:18 AM
you should put something about having to own the game tto download it in the disclamer

Belphegor
03-11-2005, 03:46 PM
That would be samrt. And the archival//educational purposes disclai