08-04-2007, 02:34 AM
Mineral hack exploit for StarCraft/BroodWar 1.15.2

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/7205/minhacknb0.jpg

Features
- Zerg morph exploit with auto cancel
- Zerg morph exploit crash protection
- Zerg mutate exploit

Usage
- End : Use morph exploit on selected Larva, Hydralisk or Mutalisk.
- Ctrl+End : Use mutate exploit on a selected Hatchery, Lair, Spire or Creep Colony.

Version 1.0.6
- Converted to patch 1.15.2.

Read the readme for more information

Zynastor
01-21-2008, 12:34 AM
Heres the new zerg mineral hack for patch 1.15.2, I only had to change a few offsets.

lpxxfaintxx
01-21-2008, 12:37 AM
Meh, I guess this whole "no mineral hack" thing failed terribly.

YourMother
01-21-2008, 12:47 AM
whatever, even one the old mineral hacks worked. thx Zyn!

Zhuinden
01-21-2008, 01:47 AM

(that's pretty much all i can say. luckily i at least have a drophack just in case.)

Zynastor
01-21-2008, 01:57 AM
And who made this drophack you speak of?

Zhuinden
01-21-2008, 02:07 AM
...oh my god.

All my previous claims are removed, Jiggie had released his ZMH before you. That's sad, I have no idea why he did that though. I got my DH from my VIP membership somewhere else made by the same guy who released his ZMH to the public, well I'm starting to not understand what's going on.

Zynastor
01-21-2008, 02:26 AM
Well my old mineral hack v1.0.5 still worked and AgentGOD included the mineral hack to premium version so I told everyone I was going to release my mineral hack and jiggie decided to release his before mine for w/e reason.

Zhuinden
01-21-2008, 02:32 AM
If we want the Zerg Mineral Hack to be pwnt, why not release a drophack that drops only mineral hackers publically? Not like Km9 which didn't detect all the time, but rather one that works all the time.

Zynastor
01-21-2008, 02:44 AM
I just want this exploit to be patched but I will not release an anti-hack for it that will drop people for using it. I am surprised that the km9 drophack even worked, that korean done a bad job and obviously had no clue what he was doing.

hollowman
01-21-2008, 06:03 AM
wow great job zyn thanks man,but i belive that nothing compare to ur lovely oblivion even WITHOUT ZMH.i hope u release it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.gl man.

TricksOfDeath
01-21-2008, 06:19 AM
Wtf Zyn... why not make it a premium Oblivion... the reason why Agent released it in the very begging to the public was because if he put in premium you would just bitch and post it public [which happened]. My respect for you has just droped to 0. And Jiggie way to be a fag...

nano351
01-21-2008, 06:34 AM
Wtf Zyn... why not make it a premium Oblivion... the reason why Agent released it in the very begging to the public was because if he put in premium you would just bitch and post it public [which happened]. My respect for you has just droped to 0. And Jiggie way to be a fag...
I don't think zyn is so greedy that he wants to charge for a hack...

TricksOfDeath
01-21-2008, 06:43 AM
Well the hack is 200 posts... would keep out alot of noobs... which unfortunatly will never happen now. But I guess he had to release it since Jiggie did...

ulliklliwi
01-21-2008, 06:53 AM
well atleast the protoss mineral hack isnt public.

But gj, just had to convert the crash protection? Cuz it didnt work for old version.

Coke_01
01-21-2008, 06:58 AM
there seems to be a problem with me while loading the hack..

http://i32.tinypic.com/2pzxm46.jpg

yes i have redownloaded the hack
yes i have reinstalled starcracft

it has to do something with the hack. why? because when i turn on starcraft without the hack it works perfectly fine. this has happened to me with 2 computers. both say i have a virus whenever i try to get on with the hack

ulliklliwi
01-21-2008, 07:00 AM

it has to do something with the hack. why? because when i turn on starcraft without the hack it works perfectly fine. this has happened to me with 2 computers. both say i have a virus whenever i try to get on with the hack

inject after u login to battle net

nano351
01-21-2008, 07:06 AM

But gj, just had to convert the crash protection? Cuz it didnt work for old version.
I'm guessing this protoss mineral hack involves High Templar and Dark Templar?
Also, could someone explain to me why zerg mineral hack works? Just doesn't make sense to me :opps:

ulliklliwi
01-21-2008, 07:22 AM
I'm guessing this protoss mineral hack involves High Templar and Dark Templar?
Also, could someone explain to me why zerg mineral hack works? Just doesn't make sense to me :opps:

building a drone/hydra/etc, then in less then a sec calling the cancel unit queue function. morphs into egg and after canceling the build for the egg it gives you 512 mineral. why 512 cuz thats the number for hydra Pic/sound id (dont remember those, one of the 2) Well the programers of starcraft didnt think of filtering the command queue for zerg to not allow this exploit to take place. Havent looked deep into why this is happening, but im guess it has to do with an invalid struct.

Zhuinden
01-21-2008, 07:24 AM
Cuz the mutation is a one-unit queue-ing which originally can't be cancelled but with the hack it can be, and the unit that gives you 514 minerals is pretty much the Nothing (BLANK).

Note: Ulliklliwi's post is one I didn't see before I posted this ^^

Coke_01
01-21-2008, 07:24 AM
inject after u login to battle net

so i.. run starcraft off my computer, log in battle.net, press alt+tab, load zloader, and that's it?

ulliklliwi
01-21-2008, 07:28 AM
so i.. run starcraft off my computer, log in battle.net, press alt+tab, load zloader, and that's it?

bingo. you are always going to have to do that, until my injector get approved.

Coke_01
01-21-2008, 07:49 AM
bingo. you are always going to have to do that, until my injector get approved.

ok, it worked. but it doesn't seem to work on my laptop with vista

Aiur
01-21-2008, 07:52 AM
Let's hope Blizzard gets a move on with patching this exploit. I want to play StarCraft and not be rushed by BSing noobs with mineral hacks every game.

nano351
01-21-2008, 09:10 AM
Let's hope Blizzard gets a move on with patching this exploit. I want to play StarCraft and not be rushed by BSing noobs with mineral hacks every game.
you could try joining a league that is tuff on hackers.There's World Game Tour (http://sc.wgtour.com/) which if someone hacks and you have proof (through a replay or bwchart) then they get banned from it.

Borg-1
01-21-2008, 09:22 AM
Thanks for releasing this one, but I think I'm just gonna do Agent's Apocolypse because it has this and other cool stuff. Plus he borrowed your maphack Zyn and put it in Apocolypse lawlz.

Correction: Nevermind, I downloaded and checked his hack and there was no Zerg Mineral Hack even though it says there is on both the download page and in the 'Readme'.

Zynastor takes the time to refine his readme file and all literature associated with his hacks.

aschaudf
01-21-2008, 09:23 AM
thanks fer the fast hacks

rubendodge
01-21-2008, 11:39 AM
I really like how everyones praising ZYn for his mineral hack but when agentgod was gonna make his public EVERYONE said dont it will ruin this patch if everyone can use it.SO as soon as agent gets its coded to private again zynaster releases his after screwing agent over on the deal they made(not to release a mineral hack)..... :fine:

Deg™
01-21-2008, 12:35 PM

I would rather have this be public right off the bat then have AgentGOD or anyone else try to make money off of it. Plus, the offset is now well known, so it would have happened eventually anyway. I'd rather get a stable version from Zynastor than a ****ty korean one.

Owyn
01-21-2008, 01:14 PM
which originally can't be cancelled but with the hack it can be
i think u totally not understanding teh h4x

Iris
01-21-2008, 01:24 PM
Seeing as there seems to be a discussion regarding Zyn and Agent...
I really prefer Zyns programs. Why? They are much cleaner/simple/minimalistic/stable. Why would I want to use Agents hack, which has a bunch of useless features I don't need, and crashes at randoms times? (Honestly, I never used agents and I don't think I will. However, from what I have read this is a common problem.)

Simply put, Zyn has a lot more on agent; not only when it comes to programming, but also when it comes to design.

On the note of who released the mineral hack first, I'm sure whoever DID release it first did it just for the glory. "xxx released the hack first!" or what not.

Anyway, good job on the .dll, Zyn. Apologies if this post is garbled. Stoned out of my mind currently.

H4x4Me
01-21-2008, 02:07 PM
There are different reasons people like Zyn's and GoD's hack. For example I like Zynastors hack because they're simple. Or I like GoD's hack because it has a Sniper Tool kit etc...

Zhuinden
01-21-2008, 02:09 PM
Thanks for releasing this one, but I think I'm just gonna do Agent's Apocolypse because it has this and other cool stuff. Plus he borrowed your maphack Zyn and put it in Apocolypse lawlz.

Correction: Nevermind, I downloaded and checked his hack and there was no Zerg Mineral Hack even though it says there is on both the download page and in the 'Readme'.

Zynastor takes the time to refine his readme file and all literature associated with his hacks.

You do know you can use both atthe same time...

Borg-1
01-21-2008, 02:14 PM
Ya I'm using them both at the same time now, I'm going to stop using Agent's Apocolypse though. It crashes all the time, and it even restarts you computer. It's also super confusing because he didn't revise the readme for 1.15.2. I'll stick with Zyn's hacks from now on, my reasons are the same as the ones mentioned above.

Iris
01-21-2008, 02:27 PM
There are different reasons people like Zyn's and GoD's hack. For example I like Zynastors hack because they're simple. Or I like GoD's hack because it has a Sniper Tool kit etc...

Perhaps.

For myself, Snipers toolkit is too much. The only maps its applicable for, it defeats the point entirely. I suppose if you don't want to have fun and just be number 1 then its alright, but if you plan on enjoying the map whatsoever, then its pointless. You basically automated the process for 75% of the map and all you have to do is right click across the map and back. Also, because of the toolkits target maps, out of all the games you play, you may only use the hack on 10% of the games. This also makes this hack impractical. Unless you're in a snipers clan or play constantly but I can't really see that happening cause it would get too boring with a toolkit.

However, things like this are the major difference between Zyns and Agents hacks, and I hope Zyn continues his tradition and good work!

Once again, still stoned. Excuse any ****ups.

Dukath
01-21-2008, 04:16 PM
I really like how everyones praising ZYn for his mineral hack but when agentgod was gonna make his public EVERYONE said dont it will ruin this patch if everyone can use it.SO as soon as agent gets its coded to private again zynaster releases his after screwing agent over on the deal they made(not to release a mineral hack)..... :fine:

I find your gibberish offensive. I know you're trying to say something, but the message is lost in that sorry excuse of a post.

I like how everyone is praising Zynastor for his mineral hack. [Yet I find it hypocritical that] when AgentGod was going to release his [mineral hack] to the public, everyone said "Don't! It will ruin this patch!" And just as AgentGod codes it back to a private hack, Zynastor releases his Zerg mineral hack. He screwed AgentGod over on the deal they made of not releasing the mineral hack. :fine:

There. Fixed it for you. Frankly, after translating this unintelligible mass, I don't care. If you code it, you're free to whatever you want with it.

Aiur
01-21-2008, 04:22 PM
It seems that everyone has always favored Zynastor because his hacks are completely free while to get the full benefit of AgentGOD's hacks you must purchase the Premium version. I'll hate the ZMH no matter who posts it.

Don't be a grammar Nazi.

Omicron
01-21-2008, 04:51 PM
deal they made of not to releasing the mineral hack

you did a great job of not to translating.

The ZMH was going to get out to the public after this last patch regardless. someone if not from here, then from somewhere else would have released it not to far from now I'm sure. imo, despite the fact that i dont like the ZMH, people shouldn't come here and complain and ask for it to be removed because this site is here to provide you with hacks.
All it's doing is what it's name suggests.

scubasam411
01-21-2008, 05:14 PM
hey zyn when are you going to release oblivion man? sorry guys for hack begging.

TheUndermind
01-21-2008, 05:28 PM
THE MIN HACK lIVES ON W00T~!!1

Aiur
01-21-2008, 05:28 PM
Then don't do it. Zynastor will release Oblivion as soon as he can.

scubasam411
01-21-2008, 06:52 PM
dude well i wish he would release it faster its a ba hack

Aiur
01-21-2008, 07:00 PM
Coding hacks is slow work. Give him time.

scubasam411
01-21-2008, 07:32 PM
oh sorry zyn i was just a really big fan of ur work

RiceX
01-21-2008, 08:13 PM
works lik a charm

blight
01-21-2008, 11:11 PM
Well if it's gonna be out I'm glad it's at least public...I keep a stats hack open and a ZMH loaded so if some bitch thinks he's gonna be clever then I can pre-empt the **** out of them.

My favorite is when people are banned the next game and say they didn't minhack, even though their stats totally defy simple mathematical rules.

SoLiD
01-22-2008, 12:31 AM
Thankz...

ZAXIVI
01-22-2008, 12:51 PM
nice but where is the premiun oblivion with the stack hack hehe

were very good the program

albertsons
01-22-2008, 04:36 PM
multicommand plz :D

Aiur
01-22-2008, 04:55 PM
Stop hack begging plz. :D

Uchiha Itachi
01-22-2008, 06:16 PM
If we want the Zerg Mineral Hack to be pwnt, why not release a drophack that drops only mineral hackers publically? Not like Km9 which didn't detect all the time, but rather one that works all the time.
I tried releasing that in the download sections of the forums, it never got approved.
I still have it but it's for 1.15.1, it dropped ONLY mineral hackers.

Mello
01-22-2008, 06:53 PM

Your opinion has been REJECTED!

I think it was nice of Zyn to release a FREE Mineral Hack... :fine: Sorta sux for those kids who already bought Agent's Apocawhatever Hack. I think all you people flaming Agent, Jigglypuff, and Zyn should stfu b/c it's not their fault Blizzard hasn't patched it yet.

THANKZ ZYN!

weaksauce51
01-23-2008, 05:37 AM
All this bitchin' and moaning about someone releasing it for premium use only, grow a ****ing penis. Paying for hacks is ****ing sad, if you want to support the hack coder, just paypal him a buck...

Thanks for doing this, Zyn, this is what hacking is about. Personally I dont use this cheat, but I sure do support what you do here.

Hi by the way, I'm new here.
Much love.

caddy9268
01-23-2008, 08:24 AM
Hi guys, can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong when using the zerg mineral hack?? The hack loads properly but when I create a drone and push esc to cancel it i don't get the 512. I'm know i'm making some newb mistake but I would appreicate the help.

Borg-1
01-23-2008, 08:43 AM
All this bitchin' and moaning about someone releasing it for premium use only, grow a ****ing penis. Paying for hacks is ****ing sad, if you want to support the hack coder, just paypal him a buck...

Thanks for doing this, Zyn, this is what hacking is about. Personally I dont use this cheat, but I sure do support what you do here.

Hi by the way, I'm new here.
Much love.

Ya they should do an easily accessible donations page link on the homepage. I'd contribute money's from time to time in appreciation for what Zynastor gives us. Who know's maybe we could get a lot of people to contribute to him through paypal, dollar or two per person equals a lot o' dollars hehe.

Scourge
01-23-2008, 09:49 AM
I view MC's, AutoQ's, Automine, Auto-unally, and the like, as time savers and enhancements to the game. Map hacks basically wreck an oh so critical dimension of the game, but are a necessary evil to play online if everyone else has one on (after being ling rushed and dropped on a few times, you just have no choice).

The Mineral hacks have always been the worst abortion of the game. Only used by the lamest dregs to be found. So instead of all the pontificating about who released this horse**** first and it's inevitability of leaking out, can someone create a hack that would dump the douche bags using these hacks out of the game? Now that would be a nice piece of skull hackery.

Deg™
01-23-2008, 12:57 PM
Hi guys, can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong when using the zerg mineral hack?? The hack loads properly but when I create a drone and push esc to cancel it i don't get the 512. I'm know i'm making some newb mistake but I would appreicate the help.

You're doing it wrong.

Select a larva, and press End

it will also work on a hydralisk if you have lurker aspect researched, or a mutalisk.

DeathWalking
01-23-2008, 03:06 PM
I tried releasing that in the download sections of the forums, it never got approved.
I still have it but it's for 1.15.1, it dropped ONLY mineral hackers.Perhaps because drop hacks are not allowed to be hosted here?

Sir_Winkey
01-23-2008, 05:10 PM
Great job!

marinepower
01-23-2008, 07:20 PM
KM9 was released again for this patch, and still contains the /hdrop option, so use this at your own risk. I dont know for certain how effective it actually is since I haven't had a chance to try it, but it's reasonable to assume that it should get the job done.

ScAgS
01-24-2008, 12:18 PM
Look i have read a lot of the posts here and i just had to register to say this. For everyone hre saying that they should have kept the hack private and they shouldn't have released it you should just leave the forum now. If you don't want the hack in the first place just leave.

Second, for those of you arguing over who made it first i dont have any idea but i know the first mineral hack came out about 4 to 5 years ago. I remember seeing someone using a Terran Mineral hack.

Third, for those of you just flamming Zynastor about making a new Oblivion and telling him to add all this other stuff just stop. If Zynastor hasn't let you down yet then you should have nothing to worry about. He is making the hacks he wants as fast as he wants to or can. So just leave him alone and he will make it.

Thanks for the hack Zynastor. =D

nano351
01-24-2008, 12:26 PM
Look i have read a lot of the posts here and i just had to register to say this. For everyone hre saying that they should have kept the hack private and they shouldn't have released it you should just leave the forum now. If you don't want the hack in the first place just leave.

Second, for those of you arguing over who made it first i dont have any idea but i know the first mineral hack came out about 4 to 5 years ago. I remember seeing someone using a Terran Mineral hack.

Third, for those of you just flamming Zynastor about making a new Oblivion and telling him to add all this other stuff just stop. If Zynastor hasn't let you down yet then you should have nothing to worry about. He is making the hacks he wants as fast as he wants to or can. So just leave him alone and he will make it.

Thanks for the hack Zynastor. =D
People are saying that they didn't want it released because everyone uses it to cheat in nonUMS maps in starcraft which is very annoying and also blizzard shall soon patch it because of everyone spamming the use of it. Second they are arguing over who released it for version 1.15.2 first. From what I had seen it was agentGOD who released it first (at least on BWH). The only reason why Zyn released his is because he didn't want agentGOD making money off of it...

ScAgS
01-24-2008, 12:50 PM
People are saying that they didn't want it released because everyone uses it to cheat in nonUMS maps in starcraft which is very annoying and also blizzard shall soon patch it because of everyone spamming the use of it. Second they are arguing over who released it for version 1.15.2 first. From what I had seen it was agentGOD who released it first (at least on BWH). The only reason why Zyn released his is because he didn't want agentGOD making money off of it...

Yea i know they are arguing over who realesed it first for the new patch and it was AgentGOD if you look at Post dates.. Anyway Zynastor made it better releasing it for free.. Paying for hacks in my opinion is dumb. I just dont like to see people arguing over the dumbest of things.

H4x4Me
01-24-2008, 01:03 PM
Ahh! This is so uncool... Just because AgentGOD released his Zmin hack, I don't understand why everyone else including Zynastor did too. I guess it's a fight to the finish. Zyn Vs GOD.

nano351
01-24-2008, 01:13 PM
Ahh! This is so uncool... Just because AgentGOD released his Zmin hack, I don't understand why everyone else including Zynastor did too. I guess it's a fight to the finish. Zyn Vs GOD.
Because since agentGOD released his there was no reason not to release the min hack. Also agentGOD was trying to sell his...

ScAgS
01-24-2008, 02:10 PM
Because since agentGOD released his there was no reason not to release the min hack. Also agentGOD was trying to sell his...

Yea we know Agent was trying to make money and im sure he has every right to. Most of us are lucky we get any of these hacks for free. I think if it wasn't for Zynastor no hack would be free. People like agent and other good hack developers try to sell thiers but Zynastor makes the same ones for free. So since Agent had the first working Zerg mineral hack why not try to make money off of it before Zynastor comes out with a new one.

Shocker
01-24-2008, 02:36 PM
man ur badass :D zyn.. gj man keep it up

Ru2Hot4Me
01-24-2008, 09:36 PM
I don't think zyn is so greedy that he wants to charge for a hack...

lol ur wrong

Borg-1
01-25-2008, 07:46 AM
Yea we know Agent was trying to make money and im sure he has every right to. Most of us are lucky we get any of these hacks for free. I think if it wasn't for Zynastor no hack would be free. People like agent and other good hack developers try to sell thiers but Zynastor makes the same ones for free. So since Agent had the first working Zerg mineral hack why not try to make money off of it before Zynastor comes out with a new one.

Well Zynastor was the first to discover this exploit and use it in 1.15, mineral hacks have been discovered before, but the cancelling of larvae to gain 514 is I believe credited to Zynastor. For this reason, it's just bad ethics to charge money for your colleagues work if they say they don't want their exploit in the new patch.

As far as hacks being free, like I said earlier in this thread, the staff of this site should make an easily accessible donations link on the homepage. From there, people like myself who enjoy these free hacks on a consistent basis can use Paypal to contribute whatever they wish.

The only complication would be whether they should make the choice to let the contributions go to the individual hackers of the donator's choosing, or the entire staff as a whole; seeing as how I'd rather just contribute solely to Zynastor, since his hacks are usually the only ones I get enjoyment out of.

ScAgS
01-25-2008, 08:09 AM
Well Zynastor was the first to discover this exploit and use it in 1.15, mineral hacks have been discovered before, but the cancelling of larvae to gain 514 is I believe credited to Zynastor. For this reason, it's just bad ethics to charge money for your colleagues work if they say they don't want their exploit in the new patch.

As far as hacks being free, like I said earlier in this thread, the staff of this site should make an easily accessible donations link on the homepage. From there, people like myself who enjoy these free hacks on a consistent basis can use Paypal to contribute whatever they wish.

The only complication would be whether they should make the choice to let the contributions go to the individual hackers of the donator's choosing, or the entire staff as a whole; seeing as how I'd rather just contribute solely to Zynastor, since his hacks are usually the only ones I get enjoyment out of.

I agree but Agent was acting a little greedy by breaking the so called "promise" they had of not releasing it for the patch. Personnaly i dont think many people use this hack as much as you think they do. I have played with a lot of people and i only seen about 6 others besides me that have it and use it.

__ To Zynastor and other hack deveolpoers __ If you guys come out with a Terran or Protoss mineral hack please dont release it to the public. By doing that there really isn't any point in playing anymore. So some hacks are nice to have but some people just overuse them.

Zhuinden
01-25-2008, 08:40 AM
Well Zynastor was the first to discover this exploit and use it in 1.15 mineral hacks have been discovered before, but the cancelling of larvae to gain 514 is I believe credited to Zynastor. For this reason, it's just bad ethics to charge money for your colleagues work if they say they don't want their exploit in the new patch.

Actually, Jiggie made a replay of using the zerg mineral hack first, then two days later Zyn made his first Zerg Mineral Hack. There was a lot of arguing about "who had it first" because "there are many hacks the hack creators keep private and you can just never know" (for example Protoss Mineral Hack 1.15.1 and Nuke Anywhere for 1.15.1 - 1.15.2) And the reason why he released it is to not be able to sell it for money (or at least that's what they say :) ), as many people already knew the exploit and how it's done and if they have a slight bit of ASM programming they can make their own min hack and sell it. Also, Jiggie his own ZMH anyway for 1.15.2 for w/e reason.

Borg-1
01-25-2008, 10:54 AM
I agree but Agent was acting a little greedy by breaking the so called "promise" they had of not releasing it for the patch. Personnaly i dont think many people use this hack as much as you think they do. I have played with a lot of people and i only seen about 6 others besides me that have it and use it.

__ To Zynastor and other hack deveolpoers __ If you guys come out with a Terran or Protoss mineral hack please dont release it to the public. By doing that there really isn't any point in playing anymore. So some hacks are nice to have but some people just overuse them.

This hack is not as popular by itself. It gained momentum due to the release of Oblivion for 1.15.1. Oblivion for versions 1.14, and 1.15.1 was an incredibly amazing program, which offered efficiency and ease of use; this all due to the fact that it ran with zero crashes, and all the tools within it were useful unlike other hacks that have a string of useless features.

1.15.1 version of the mineral hack in combination with Oblivion's included Spoofer/Map Detector/ Selection Hack/ Auto Mine/ Auto-Build/ and various other useful things made the mineral hack so widely popular in my opinion.

Shocker
01-25-2008, 04:50 PM
.. well i didnt have any problems it worked perfectly

Zynastor
01-25-2008, 07:06 PM
Actually, Jiggie made a replay of using the zerg mineral hack first, then two days later Zyn made his first Zerg Mineral Hack. There was a lot of arguing about "who had it first" because "there are many hacks the hack creators keep private and you can just never know" (for example Protoss Mineral Hack 1.15.1 and Nuke Anywhere for 1.15.1 - 1.15.2) And the reason why he released it is to not be able to sell it for money (or at least that's what they say :) ), as many people already knew the exploit and how it's done and if they have a slight bit of ASM programming they can make their own min hack and sell it. Also, Jiggie his own ZMH anyway for 1.15.2 for w/e reason.

The zerg mineral hack is not the first mineral hack I have ever created and I didn't get it from a replay by jiggie. The last few mineral hacks I actually released before this one were in another hack of mine called zephyr.

Dukath
01-25-2008, 08:31 PM

I was under the impression that releasing the mineral hacks to the public is to prompt Blizzard to actually fix the friggin' bug that allows the mineral hack to function in the first place. If the ZMH appears enough times or is outrageous enough (like the Nuke anywhere hack (which I hear works again)), it will be fixed.

If you cannot stand hacks on Battlenet, then the safest, hack-free environment you have left is a local lan game or lan over hamachi. In short, there are options to keep a "point in playing". You just haven't wanted to try them.

bbb
01-25-2008, 09:11 PM
forgive me if someone already asked but plz dont complain if ur pissed at my question just dont say anything.

on this hack and only this when i enter battle.net it doesnt work and says i should reinstall and that something was not applicable. how do i fix it?

Zynastor
01-25-2008, 09:29 PM
forgive me if someone already asked but plz dont complain if ur pissed at my question just dont say anything.

on this hack and only this when i enter battle.net it doesnt work and says i should reinstall and that something was not applicable. how do i fix it?

Read the readme if you have not yet read it or again.

Zhuinden
01-26-2008, 05:59 AM
- Most hacks will require you to run zLoader after you have entered battle.net because of the anti-hack protection by blizzard.

FOXEH
01-26-2008, 08:56 PM
yo sry but....this hack dont work on b.net so plz FIX IT!!!! :O

Aiur
01-26-2008, 09:18 PM
Elaborate. How does it not work? Are you loading the hack after you log into battle.net?

AriZonaT
01-29-2008, 11:33 AM
Elaborate. How does it not work? Are you loading the hack after you log into battle.net?

He doesn't have to elaborate, his problem is already solved a total of two times. Make that three.

Anyways, currently there are like 10,000 people on battle.net using the mineral hack, it gets really annoying.

nano351
01-29-2008, 11:43 AM
He doesn't have to elaborate, his problem is already solved a total of two times. Make that three.

Anyways, currently there are like 10,000 people on battle.net using the mineral hack, it gets really annoying.
that's why i'd recomend joining a league that is tuff on hacking to play. WGTour is a good one and if they catch u hacking life time ban...

pdot
01-29-2008, 04:44 PM
When Im gaming with friends we own mineral hackers all the time. like 99% of them are totally noob.

Aiur
01-29-2008, 05:15 PM
Did you not see how noobish the people begging for Zynastor to release the Mineral Hack were?

pdot
01-29-2008, 05:37 PM
Sure did. The noobs I beat all the time that use min hack are probably a good reflection of the noobs that beg for hacks ^.^

JustNosey
01-30-2008, 04:55 PM
I've just played a Korean guy (Z) who used a mineral hack that gave him 4000 per shot with nothing being cancelled nothing to see it visually. I could only tell in the replay afterwards by his mineral count growing within secs. he was using everything vs me and still lost. He had auto mining the lot!

if you want the rep PM me

01-30-2008, 04:56 PM
Let me guess, you forgot to save the replay?

JustNosey
01-30-2008, 05:04 PM

no I've even made a 2nd copy so I don't loose it!

and again, if you want the rep PM me!!!!

Iris
01-30-2008, 05:04 PM

"if you want the rep PM me"

Anyway, I don't really care for mineral hack. Fun to mess around with though.

pdot
01-30-2008, 05:08 PM
I've just played a Korean guy (Z) who used a mineral hack that gave him 4000 per shot with nothing being cancelled nothing to see it visually. I could only tell in the replay afterwards by his mineral count growing within secs. he was using everything vs me and still lost. He had auto mining the lot!

if you want the rep PM me

Wow nice story bud....im sure there's a thousand other ppl that have done the same thing. As you can see, this mineral hack works so I don;t know why you are so amazed that a korean is using a min hack.

JustNosey
01-30-2008, 05:24 PM
Wow nice story bud....im sure there's a thousand other ppl that have done the same thing. And Im pretty sure the mins go up more than that. As you can see, this mineral hack works so I don;t know why you are so amazed that a korean is using a min hack.

I'm amazed that it's 4000 + per exploit in stead of the usual 400 and that I couldn't spot the obvious give aways like cancelled larve and ****!

EDIT::

I've just watched it again and it's the standard 400 mineral exploit! actually I only noticed the hack in the endgame , thats why I thought is was a new kind of exploit he was killing 10 laves at a time in the endgame, I didn't know you could do that ^^ sry false alarm! fire fire fire!

pdot
01-30-2008, 05:37 PM
Edit: Opps I read 400 not 4000. I dont think its possible for 4000 per exploit unless you highlight several larvae. Im pretty sure the exploit is like a set 514 per larva or somthing like that just because of how it works.

john hudson
01-31-2008, 11:29 AM
well this is not about min hack tho i like it with multycomand, you guys all know so much about game, but is there an easyer way to put tanks on rocks in corner of bases on the bgh map, i see some people get it first try every time they do it, how is this done or is there a hack on bgh to do it or someway easyer that i dont know about.

superunknown
01-31-2008, 04:54 PM
well this is not about min hack tho i like it with multycomand, you guys all know so much about game, but is there an easyer way to put tanks on rocks in corner of bases on the bgh map, i see some people get it first try every time they do it, how is this done or is there a hack on bgh to do it or someway easyer that i dont know about.
select the dropship and click the tank? more than once if necessary, while flying over rocks. nothing hard about it

gl

02-01-2008, 09:47 AM
LLGW

cAsnipe
02-04-2008, 05:30 PM
i feel its wrong to use the min hack in 1vs1 or something like that but i do use it on ums once and a while can be fun if no one notices

nano351
02-05-2008, 11:47 AM
i feel its wrong to use the min hack in 1vs1 or something like that but i do use it on ums once and a while can be fun if no one notices
it's also hilarious on ums when u use it and have unbelievably high ups early in the map and people don't realize that your hacking and thing that you are godly at the map ;) try it on can u stop 1 unit or pressure defense.

iceage6891
02-07-2008, 08:22 PM
^^ Do it on Lurker Individual defense, hilarious.

02-08-2008, 07:51 AM
Great hack :D i love it

FOXEH
02-12-2008, 07:26 PM
:cry::cry::cry:[quote=FOXEH;547006]great hack dude it works i was just being a dumb girl who didnt no how to work the hack lolz and now im baned from west on b.net it always booots me if i try and join west but i can still play on east lolz

FOXEH
02-12-2008, 07:30 PM

look open a map hack while star craft is still runing open bwhacks and dl the zerg mineral hack then it will say louding complet or w.e then it will work :)

romeo1989
02-13-2008, 08:37 PM
hi there,
i downloaded the patch but i've never hacked before
i run da app then it says loaded. Now what do i do???

02-13-2008, 08:39 PM
You select a larva, and hit End.

Zhuinden
02-14-2008, 09:23 AM
Or select a HYdra or a Muta and press End if you can morph.

nano351
02-14-2008, 10:13 AM
Or select a building that can morph and press ctrl+end and if you have enough cash u can turn it back into a drone

Zhuinden
02-14-2008, 10:26 AM
He doesn't need that. Other than that it's Permanent Creep, he wouldn't understnad xD

Surprising that someone who is 19 years old doesn't read a readme.

nano351
02-14-2008, 10:48 AM
He doesn't need that. Other than that it's Permanent Creep, he wouldn't understnad xD

Surprising that someone who is 19 years old doesn't read a readme.
don't question the power of teh morph exploit

Zhuinden
02-14-2008, 11:03 AM
I don't question it. I'm just saying that that guy was too noob to read the readme, I don't wanna explain for the 4th time what the Zerg Building Morph does. He probably wouldn't understand what he's supposed to do.

nano351
02-15-2008, 12:14 PM
I don't question it. I'm just saying that that guy was too noob to read the readme, I don't wanna explain for the 4th time what the Zerg Building Morph does. He probably wouldn't understand what he's supposed to do.
yeah this place often gets flustered with ignorant people -.-

LoyaL
02-15-2008, 01:57 PM
Gay Hack.

Still, good work releasing it so quick.

Still Gay.

Undenied
02-15-2008, 07:35 PM
Can you make the zerg mineral hack on something else besides the winzip file cause i cant open it because of the 45 day nonmember trial

02-15-2008, 07:38 PM
Do you have winrar?

leerocks
02-16-2008, 04:54 AM
i love u Zynastor ur hacks r the best and ur name sounds like my real name LMFAO

DumpsterDiver727
02-18-2008, 11:39 PM
^ That was definitely something to laugh about.

cAsnipe
02-20-2008, 09:28 PM
Zerg min hack will never be priv the source is public if you look hard even i have it. Our only hope is that its patched, or i like drop hacking user lol.

leonhu
02-21-2008, 01:01 AM

LOL U MUST START SC FRIST THAN THE HACK Lol:P

FOXEH
02-22-2008, 02:24 PM
yo sry but....this hack dont work on b.net so plz FIX IT!!!! :O
rolf sry im a dumby it works fine i just didnt do somfine right :)))))

WOWnonPWNlol
02-27-2008, 04:50 PM

What's the Protoss mineral hack you speak of? I NEED A TERRAN/PROTOSS MIENRAL HACK!!!

Aiur
02-27-2008, 08:07 PM
What's the Protoss mineral hack you speak of? I NEED A TERRAN/PROTOSS MIENRAL HACK!!!
Stop hack begging. There is no terran or protoss mineral hack.

frost666
03-12-2008, 11:44 PM

Features
- Zerg mutate exploit

Usage
- Ctrl+End : Use mutate exploit on a selected Hatchery, Lair, Spire or Creep Colony.

Version 1.0.6

Good day!I am a new player and I only played SC for 2 months running.And what pisses me off is some ****s would ruin the game by hacking ( I still got the replay).Re this zerg hack,I downloaded and installed them though I can't seem to make it work on battle.net or something by hitting End or Ctrl+End.Could you possibly tell me how and when to hit keys or might as well,did i hit the right key.I want to know how to use this hack with the intention of ruining a game like what I have encountered.I simply wanna know.I know some of the guys here might be itching on egging me on since I am a noob,but to prove that I am improving (Ewww!), 1 on 1 will be greatly appreciated.:crazy:

In this connection,I also wanna find out if there is a channel where a hack free game is possible?Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Sinz
03-13-2008, 04:22 AM
Op Gamethreat fairest games you will find on bnet

pdot
03-14-2008, 08:41 AM
Many Clans are anti-hack status. Go find one.

PuChEiNtOn
03-16-2008, 05:51 PM
HELPP PLZZ

i cant use Zerg Mineral Hack because i cant join in batle.net

the SC say me this :

Battle.net was unable to properly identify your application version. Please uninstall and then reinstall the application. If the problem persists then you may have a computer virus. For information on detecting and removing this virus you may contact us by email at [email protected]

please help me to in to batlle net with the hack .. thanks

Queue
03-16-2008, 06:14 PM
Inject after login zynastor you should put in the readme. Keep hack away for dipshi*.

Zhuinden
03-17-2008, 01:52 PM
This will protect you from a crash that may occur when the morph exploit is used by you or anyone
else in the game.

Usage:
- End : Use morph exploit on a selected Larva, Hydralisk or Mutalisk.
- Ctrl+End : Use mutate exploit on a selected Hatchery, Lair, Spire or Sunken Colony.

Notes:
- Load after you have entered battle.net and before game play.
- Not recommended for use in ladder games.

Copyright © 2008 by Zynastor. All rights reserved.

KING><GLITCH
03-27-2008, 07:20 PM
Doesnt seem to be working for me.
I just get this error screen.
As shown above by other users.
Reason?

jmd4510
04-04-2008, 02:59 PM
once i download it how do i use it\

Sinz
04-04-2008, 07:09 PM
Inject it join a game then
Features
- Zerg mutate exploit

Usage

select a lavra, hydralist or mutalisk (must have lurker and guardian/devourer aspect researched)

for building select a Hatchery, Liar, Spire or Creep Colony then press CTRL + END your building will morph back into a drone

Zynastor
04-04-2008, 07:09 PM
once i download it how do i use it\

Read the readme for zloader and mineral hack.

Sinz
04-04-2008, 07:11 PM
Beat you to it :P

uaint2pac
04-07-2008, 04:29 AM
Alright I downloaded it, opened SC, logged onto B.bet, alt-tabbed, opened the little program for it, opened a game, selected a larvae and morphed a drone, then clicked end.

But problem, end doesnt DO anything, the only way to cancel a morph is ESC.

Help would be appreciated

Sinz
04-07-2008, 06:36 AM
YOU don't morph the drone
you select the larva and press end

bitter
05-15-2008, 08:11 PM
you have to enter battle net then activate the hack if u activate the hack before u enter battlenet it wont let u in

Xecutor
05-16-2008, 12:30 AM
This hack is great, but is noone of you able to develope a mineral or a gas hack for Protoss or Terran? That would be great =)

Ranged
05-16-2008, 11:42 AM
mineral or a gas hack for Protoss or Terran? That would be great =)

Those are not available to public. As for the terran mineral hack i don't has it.

oneaggmofo
05-27-2008, 07:14 AM
y does it say theres a trojan virus in the .exe file? trend micro and nortons picked it up....

nano351
05-27-2008, 07:54 AM
y does it say theres a trojan virus in the .exe file? trend micro and nortons picked it up....
because some virus scanners will mistake it for a malicious virus. zLoader is clean.

Abrupt
05-27-2008, 12:11 PM
jeez, before you ask your nooby injection problems READ THE ****ING README. My god, people are so dumb. And I thought I was the dumb one...

gj zyn.

Superlative
05-28-2008, 01:45 AM
Nice work Zynastor, however IMHO these types of hacks should only be privately distributed. I hope that this one gets patched soon.

p_025
05-28-2008, 03:17 PM
This hack has been around since the 1.15.1 patch, and Blizzard hasn't patched it yet. Either they're not smart enough to know how to patch it or they just don't care. Maybe releasing a more outrageous hack would prompt them to work on it a bit, maybe they'll release one a couple minutes after I post. With the way things are now, I wouldn't expect another patch until after SC2 is released.

Superlative
05-28-2008, 04:20 PM
StarCraft 2 is probably going to suck and people will come right back to the original. Or it could easily go the other way.

Aiur
05-28-2008, 04:38 PM
If StarCraft 2 sucks I'll stay on normal StarCraft.

Hmm, I wonder if it'll be possible to make a Zerg mineral hack for StarCraft 2.

nano351
05-28-2008, 05:10 PM
If StarCraft 2 sucks I'll stay on normal StarCraft.

Hmm, I wonder if it'll be possible to make a Zerg mineral hack for StarCraft 2.
Starcraft 2 will most definitely not suck!

And it's highly unlikely that we can expect a zerg mineral hack for Starcraft 2 (or atleast using this method that is) since the mineral hack is very dependent on specific flaws in the code and also dependent on how starcraft just happens to give us minerals for canceling an egg with nothing inside it.

Owyn
05-29-2008, 11:33 AM
lol SC2 will be like sc 0.01a version, so there will be bugs

kovujuggalo
06-25-2008, 06:44 PM
it wont let me download it

JeweyK
06-25-2008, 07:01 PM
http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/news/33245-downloads-broken-3.html#post599326

mikurej95
06-25-2008, 09:40 PM
i have no idea how this works and i hardly doubt i ever will unless some one is willing to explain it to me.........:shy:

Zhuinden
06-27-2008, 07:04 AM
You're an idiot and all you have to do is select a larva and press End on your keyboard.

fachasperello08
06-28-2008, 02:34 PM

Features
- Zerg mutate exploit

Usage

Version 1.0.6

Efren
07-03-2008, 05:20 PM
ok im new to this can some one tell me how to get the program. sorry to sound noobish but this is my first time here.:confused:

nano351
07-03-2008, 05:26 PM
omg there's this thing called teh news forum :o http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/news/33245-downloads-broken.html

Efren
07-03-2008, 05:32 PM
ohhh ok sorry to waste your time

Jinai
07-07-2008, 06:17 AM
Whenever I try to click on the attachment for the download file, my internet explorer just directs me to: http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/attachments/official-downloads/10621d1200904427-starcraft-zerg-mineral-hack-v1-0-6-mineralhack.zip.

Which just brings up a white screen.

Jinai
07-07-2008, 06:31 AM
Nevermind. The downloads are broken. Got it. =] Sorry guys.

Khamul
07-07-2008, 08:53 AM
Nope it's totally fixed. -.- Doesn't anyone read the entire thread?

Epic fale!

Zhuinden
07-08-2008, 03:04 AM
zMineralHack 1.0.6.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/?nunzzybrnkz)

Jinai
07-08-2008, 04:58 AM
Great job, Zynastor. =] At first I didn't get it, lol. But now I do and it's awesome

Jinai
07-08-2008, 04:58 AM
Yeah, I read the thread. Sorry, my bad guys. Didn't mean to waste your time

Ianmalcom87
07-14-2008, 11:01 PM
How about a Protoss mineral hack?

Aiur
07-15-2008, 05:23 AM
Even if Zynastor knew how to make a Protoss mineral hack (he may know, he may not), I highly doubt he would release it to the public.

BLADER1233
07-15-2008, 06:35 AM
Post 1: omfg i can't load the min hack y??

Post 2: srrry nvm
lool

Post 3: XD :p

o0oxpyr0xo0o
07-16-2008, 07:20 PM
I bet there is a toss and terran min hack.

IownJ00
07-21-2008, 01:08 AM
Hey z, umm i tried going to the lick to download the min hack but it didnt take me anywhere, just a blank page appeared what should i do?

Zynastor
07-21-2008, 01:47 AM
Hey z, umm i tried going to the lick to download the min hack but it didnt take me anywhere, just a blank page appeared what should i do?

Oblivion hack also has the zerg mineral hack, but I guess if you want this one I can look for it on my computer.

IownJ00
07-21-2008, 05:20 AM
Tyvm Z that would help tons :) you can send it here or my email if you wish :), btw i got your maphack wich i downloaded without a problem but min hack just wont do the same

PunkPro
07-22-2008, 12:01 PM
Seariusly.. Im Newb Here And I Dont Undestand How To Do It I DOnt Understand Nothing That About drophack mineralhack i dont know wats that

Please Help Man

The Mineral hack Gives Inf Mineral ?? Only Works On Zergs -- Im Not good On English PLz help

And The Link Dosnt Work For me And on OVelion Dosnt KIll The Larvas

IownJ00
07-23-2008, 04:05 PM
Punk this is what i did , just load obvlivion, it has the same stuff, and when you do min hack you select larva and press F6 and they will die and you will get about 500+ mins for each larva killed not unlimited , and its only minerals not gas, oblivion also come with alot of helpful things so when you dl it go to the read me and it has all the commands there , make sure you load it after you log into your account. Most of the time it dont work if you load oblivion first then try loging in cuz of battle.net anti hack. So load after your in then from there its preety explanitory

Read me Helps you with Everything

PunkPro
07-24-2008, 03:50 PM
OK I Understand That BUt The Larvas Never Die -.- Plz Put A Link OF ur Obvlivion CUz I press A lot Of time f6 and dosnt work plz help man plz

the only thing that work for me is the lag defender teh maphack and i can see all the stats of the players and i can ban ppl of a game like a hoster

but i only want mineral hack plz help

darren
07-29-2008, 03:58 PM
hey how come i can't download it i clicked the mineralhack.zip and the screen is blank

darren
07-29-2008, 04:03 PM
zynastor plz help i can't download the file. it takes me to a blank page

Sinz
07-29-2008, 04:10 PM
I'll be nice instead of telling you to dl oblivion

here you go minerlhack.zip

http://ohhaithar.com/random/MineralHack.zip

thegame2388
07-29-2008, 08:37 PM
This hack doesn't work and I'll tell you why:

When you're on a laptop (like when I am) and you press the END key during the game play, the window actually scrolls down as if you clicked PAGE DOWN or something. So in other words, the END key won't work on laptops. Am I right?

Sinz
07-30-2008, 12:09 AM
there should be a function key on laptops so you don't scroll the screen down

thegame2388
07-30-2008, 03:02 PM
This is totally gay because most people have anti-hacks anyway and are able to spot the mineral hack.

Sinz
07-30-2008, 06:14 PM
its not antihacks its oblivion with the mineral hack detect

Xecutor
07-31-2008, 01:28 PM
nah mostly it's the Program: ADV Loader 2.1 ... - it detects all these mineral hacking people :(

IownJ00
08-04-2008, 04:03 PM
Well thats why i dont really use mineral hack much, i just use alot of the features oblivion has, like map hack, and that you can select a bunch of units at once, its really helpful.

microman362
08-06-2008, 01:34 PM
I'll be nice instead of telling you to dl oblivion

here you go minerlhack.zip

http://ohhaithar.com/random/MineralHack.zip
thanks for the link, EvilSinz :D

Genis
08-13-2008, 05:04 PM
so how do i download this hack? im new

Genis
08-14-2008, 03:38 AM
so how do i load it

rune1202
08-14-2008, 09:33 PM
click on the link highlighted in blue

Mercenary1144
08-17-2008, 07:54 PM
well if any 1 complains about larva dieing, and them not getting minerals, then it is likely there a noob who i just ran into, who was bitching about his mineral hack not working in 5v3 kill for minerals ...... he doesn't understand that there are triggers that prevent his mineral hack from working

blindalzaga
08-21-2008, 02:38 AM
hey i cant dowload the archive, winrar says that is empty or corrupted what can i do?

rune1202
08-22-2008, 12:26 AM
hey i cant dowload the archive, winrar says that is empty or corrupted what can i do?

well first you want to save it -- not run it then right click the file and extract to a place you can easily get to

then when u need to use it all u need is to run zloader and know the hack commands

RaZzA33333
08-25-2008, 11:35 PM
hey with the zerg min hack how do i dl it?

when i click 'MineralHack' it loads a blank page

RaZzA33333
08-25-2008, 11:40 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey with the zerg min hack how do i dl it?

when i click 'MineralHack' it loads a blank page

awwsit
08-26-2008, 07:35 PM
your hack isnt workin for me, every time i go to dl it goes to black page?
Any thing that i can do?

Zhuinden
08-27-2008, 12:11 AM
http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/attachments/official-downloads/11884d1219063670-starcraft-oblivion-v3-1-0-oblivionv310.zip

blindalzaga
08-30-2008, 10:48 PM
yeah and in many oficial dl i cant dl it, for ex the min hack, map hack, i just can dl the oblivion and kcernel, maybe u should reupload the files guys

hellboyhin
09-03-2008, 08:59 AM
oh great...let's me see see

JekHazit
09-05-2008, 04:29 PM
this sends me to a 1x1 gif image, instead of downloading a zip file...