PDA

View Full Version : WINBOT

Gantznaught
06-20-2004, 07:54 PM
Ok, i got dled this winbot that works for version 1.11b. But I dont know how to use it. Something about hash files. Here's the link:

http://members.fortunecity.com/cuzabis/freewin.html

If someone finds out how to use it properly plz tell me.

Ragegangsta
06-20-2004, 08:04 PM
YAY!

Gantznaught
06-20-2004, 08:11 PM
aww cmon, Help me! I gave u this link!

Knwn
06-20-2004, 08:21 PM
thats still just an old bot. nothing is new on that site except for the hacks, that i saw atleast

Ragegangsta
06-20-2004, 08:21 PM
ok first of all i gave thought to it and i don;t wanna use it cause b.net can catch you ez and ban ya. But if ya want help ok!

First you need two screenames.
Then get 2 cdkeys that are valid.
Go to the config.ini file in the winbot folder
Set everything the way you want it.
Make sure the cd-keys are valid and screenames are to!
Then for the hashes go to www.zerogamers.com and go under bots.
When you download that stupid hashes from the site go and put the following folders in the winbot folder.... STAR and SEXP you can put the other ones if ya play Warcraft or something.

If ya want to get wins on melee you can set the bots both to wins. But if you are playing Ladder you need to set one bot to lose. Oh yeah and make sure your connecting to the right server. I use east.

I have used a winbot before but it got my record Cleaned cause i was using it for ladder and melee. If ya use winbot for ladder they might set your record in ladder to QUOT or somthing If it does STOP USING THE FRIKEN THING!

jonthepyro
06-20-2004, 10:44 PM
ya dont use winbot, its ez to get caught, but if u wanna then go ahead

Ragegangsta
06-21-2004, 05:59 AM
Ok does that help!?!?!

Miss
06-21-2004, 08:18 AM
All Blizzard will do if they suspect your melee/ladder stats are not legit they will merely just reset your record back to 0/0/0.

~Miss

Killer_Kevin
06-21-2004, 11:57 AM
are u sure they wont ban ur account/ip/cd key? or both?

n8_115
06-21-2004, 12:58 PM
they will not reset your account if you winbot your melee stats, but they do monitor ladder, so a ladder winbot will re-set your stats.

I'd suggest EUB winbot from http://www.probots.cjb.net It's a really good bot :P

Killer_Kevin
06-21-2004, 01:54 PM
im using the winbot now but i dotn get ne wins losses or disconnects from it i set the game type to melee and the time to wait to 200 it should work but it doesnt i am using 3 bots 1 winning 2 losing ne advice?

Gantznaught
06-21-2004, 01:56 PM
hmm, so if i put a record of for example 373-20-15 for melee. Blizzard wouldnt get suspicious but could they detect the 3rd party program? This is quite risky and discouraging...

Killer_Kevin
06-21-2004, 01:58 PM
o yea also whats the RATS 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 RATS whats that mean?

EDIT: ooo ok i got it rats means starcraft and the other thing is for broodwar

lol i ansewered both my questions thats y i wasnt gettin wins

Miss
06-22-2004, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 21 2004, 08:58 PM
they will not reset your account if you winbot your melee stats, but they do monitor ladder, so a ladder winbot will re-set your stats.

I'd suggest EUB winbot from http://www.probots.cjb.net It's a really good bot :P
:) this is where you are wrong. If you use a winbot (a simplifer to run on 2+ accounts for melee/ladder and leave after 2 minutes) will reset your stats melee or ladder.

Try playing melee and leaving after 2 minutes a couple times your stats will be reset within 24 hours.

And using the WINBOT if they catch you using the bot then they can ban your CD-Key.

But if you do it normal wait 2 minutes and leave they will just reset your stats.

~Miss

Killer_Kevin
06-22-2004, 09:19 AM
On the bot on the top how do u make it so the wins go to brood war? how do u change it from RATS to PXES i know if u did that it would make it brood war compatible

Miss
06-22-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2004, 05:19 PM
On the bot on the top how do u make it so the wins go to brood war? how do u change it from RATS to PXES i know if u did that it would make it brood war compatible
Look in the Config for Winbot. Under [Global] you will find "Product=STAR" change STAR to SEXP.

~Miss

Scv
06-22-2004, 11:31 PM
Blizzard Reset my broodwar accounts at least 12 times(2 cpus, free ladder wins ...i just never learn :D ) but if u have an account u like but...u dont like the record....just ladder abuse it up.....Did u know u cant play 3 games of ladder with one person in a matter of 4 days? Jesus christ me and my friends were practicin the next day my 100-10 record reset.......WTF? :angry:

Gantznaught
07-04-2004, 07:06 PM
ok, i need some help i filled in all the the stuff that the car loved dude told me to. (im using the winbot from the first link)

What now? Do i run winningbot1.11? When I do it says: " Component RICHTX32.OCX or one of its dependancies not correctly registered: a file missing or invalid", wtf!!!???

Fallen
07-04-2004, 07:52 PM
Go to google.com type the .ocx's file's name and look for websites where you can download it. Then take it and put it in the same folder as the winbot. You'll prolly get another invalid msg like i did. You'll just have to search for that file to. But im not sure.

Gantznaught
07-04-2004, 09:13 PM
hope it works, do you use this winbot or another one?

Fallen
07-04-2004, 09:52 PM
I used maddox but i also had the same problem for any other kidn of bot i tried to use on b.net but got it fixed by searching for the files and downloading them. They are kinda hard to find tho.

-Crispi-
07-05-2004, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 5 2004, 03:06 AM
ok, i need some help i filled in all the the stuff that the car loved dude told me to. (im using the winbot from the first link)

What now? Do i run winningbot1.11? When I do it says: " Component RICHTX32.OCX or one of its dependancies not correctly registered: a file missing or invalid", wtf!!!???
You have to find that ocx file like what Fallen said and put it in the folder where winbot is and then it should work.