PDA

View Full Version : HACKS R 4 NOOBS

BlueDiablo777
02-15-2005, 02:36 PM
OMG WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU USE HACKS. HACK ARE FUCKING GAY. HACKS ARE FOR NOOBS. WHAT KINDA TERD DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO USE HACKS :censored: DEAR GOD IF YOU WANNA USE CHEATS USE THEM ON SINGLE PLAYER. I HATE PEOPLE WHO USE HACKS. EXPECIALLY THE DROP HACK THAT IS BY FAR THE MOST UNCOOL HACK THERE IS. HACKS TAKE THE FUN OUT OF A GAME.

Titan
02-15-2005, 02:39 PM
I agree with you, but not at your method of delivering your message. No one cares with you posting in all caps.. it just makes you look unintelligent.

BlueDiablo777
02-15-2005, 02:49 PM
im sorry i didnt realize the caps lock button. and by the time i didnt i was on the last line so i didnt wanna del it all and start over.

bulk_4me
02-15-2005, 02:53 PM
Topic moved to an appropriate forum.

test-acc
02-15-2005, 02:54 PM
Maphack > You. LOLOLOLOL!

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
02-15-2005, 02:55 PM
Lol, why would anyone care about your opinion?

BlueDiablo777
02-15-2005, 03:09 PM
all hacks are gay like i sad

Element
02-15-2005, 03:19 PM
hacks are gay like i sad
I do not believe hacks can be "gay" or homosexual because they do not have a gender.

test-acc
02-15-2005, 03:28 PM
My maphack is called patricia...

YonderKnight
02-15-2005, 03:29 PM
Maybe in spanish or french or romanian they might have a gender :)

llafnwod
02-15-2005, 03:31 PM
Aha. Ahahaha. Aha. Ha. Funny. :P

BlueDiablo777
02-15-2005, 04:43 PM
dude that is discusting and nasty. well you know what i mean as in they are not cool. they make the game unfun

YonderKnight
02-15-2005, 04:56 PM
If you're the only one who has a certain hack, then its fun. Simple as that.
Its like playing hide and go seek and knowing where everyone is, its fun unless everyone does it, or if other people know you're hacking.

Uniquely_Defined
02-15-2005, 05:36 PM
I agree with you and I don't...I don't think all hacks should be released, but a certain amount of it I don't mind.

Oh and one thing, it's ironic how you used a :censored: after swearing like 50 times :lol:

test-acc
02-15-2005, 05:40 PM
I cant do anything without my beloved patricia.

Uniquely_Defined
02-15-2005, 05:46 PM
Ahh lovely.
1. I don't want it so don't flame just yet.
2. What does it do
3. Is it a nice one?

Lord_Nicon
02-15-2005, 08:15 PM
lmao.....
this is funny reading so far......
... BTW, can i have a copy of patricia???
LMFAO.......

(joking about patricia...) :lol:

φ KILLER-XX φ
02-15-2005, 08:28 PM
the best thing about hacks is making them

disco
02-15-2005, 08:38 PM
my first hack ever is going to be a mine sweeper hack!

Uniquely_Defined
02-15-2005, 08:49 PM
my first hack ever is going to be a mine sweeper hack!
Why bother with single player hacks?

disco
02-15-2005, 08:59 PM
1:because im terrible at that game
2:to beat my dads score

Trans_Am77
02-15-2005, 09:08 PM
im sorry i didnt realize the caps lock button. and by the time i didnt i was on the last line so i didnt wanna del it all and start over.
I don't think it is proper english to start a sentence with and, but what is proper english anyways. If you don't like hacks then why did you post a mineral hack?

llafnwod
02-15-2005, 09:58 PM
the best thing about hacks is making themYou have never made a useful hack. I don't judge this from any personal knowledge, just from the fact that you use IE :lol:.

Dr. Silence
02-15-2005, 10:08 PM
Most people dont use hacks for advantages, they use it because its somthing they make. They create it. Anyone can play a game, but making a hack takes the effort.

Trans_Am77
02-15-2005, 10:09 PM
ah very true Silence, a realy hacker takes pride in what he has made, not what he has destroyed

llafnwod
02-15-2005, 10:21 PM
Most people dont use hacks for advantages, they use it because its somthing they make. They create it. Anyone can play a game, but making a hack takes the effort.An intelligent post and not immediately found via Google. I guess you spoke the truth about the "Enjoying the Silence" thing.

gamepin126
02-15-2005, 11:44 PM
the only reason i used hacks was cuz i envied them so much. and yet understood so little about them. then i decided to start hacking.

oh and using hacks doesn't make u a noob. thats how hackers start out. i think you should be slapped inthe face, evertime u call a hacker a noob. I guarantee 100% of the time, a hacker will know about computers/languages/math/and other stuff that you will ever know. so shut the hell up. and accept the fact that you are an envious noob that doesn't understand what he talks about.

i would call a noob who is a poser at hacking ie: being a fagget little script kiddie.(taking other poeples work and naming it as ur own and advertising that u made it by urself without help) i've taken zynastor's codes to learn tmk when i was beginning because i didn't know how to use tmk yet. and because i didn't know how to make my own. im not bad cuz i didn't distribute it at all. and i kept that private(i guess its not now). anyways i dont use it anymore......dam way too off topic.

NO ONE IS A NOOB FOR HACKING. IF THEY WANT TO LEARN TO HACK. A NOOB IS A SCRIPT KIDDIE AND SOMEONE THAT TALKS WITHOUT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. SO SHUT THE HELL UP.*turns caps off* and i bid u adu

BlueDiablo777
02-16-2005, 06:43 AM
Nice i want a copy of that minesweeper hack. :lol: :lol: o my god that is so funny :lol: :lol:

ParadiseFaust
02-16-2005, 06:45 AM
Go suck a donkey dick, fucktard. :D

nickolay
02-16-2005, 06:47 AM
i would call a noob who is a poser at hacking
A tad hypocritical, no?

BlueDiablo777
02-16-2005, 02:17 PM
Go suck a donkey dick, fucktard. :D

damn there must be something up your ass :cry: :pleased:

disco
02-16-2005, 02:25 PM
your going to be the only one whos not getting my minesweeper hack

BlueDiablo777
02-16-2005, 02:31 PM
your going to be the only one whos not getting my minesweeper hack

NOOOOOO!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
02-16-2005, 03:08 PM
Can you say "Your a gay fuck who wants to use shit after saying that people that use the shit are gay and should die, and should die yourself becuase nobody loves you and your adopted."

YonderKnight
02-16-2005, 03:55 PM
I made a minesweeper hack a while ago in VB. Not sure if I still have it or not.

Anywas, making hacks is way way more fun than using hacks! The only pleasure I get in playing with hacks is seeing in what cool ways people can manipulate a program in.

Uniquely_Defined
02-16-2005, 04:01 PM
Hey I know that if you made a minesweeper hack and tried to use it online, it would disconnect you, but why? I was reading a few tutorials the other day on multiplayer hacking and it was talking about sending packets, but I still couldn't figure out why if you changed it client side why it would drop you...Can anyone explain this to me please?

llafnwod
02-16-2005, 04:16 PM
your going to be the only one whos not getting my minesweeper hackWhat a coincedence that a full tutorial for a Minesweeper hack is on GHU.

YonderKnight
02-16-2005, 04:29 PM
Hey I know that if you made a minesweeper hack and tried to use it online, it would disconnect you, but why? I was reading a few tutorials the other day on multiplayer hacking and it was talking about sending packets, but I still couldn't figure out why if you changed it client side why it would drop you...Can anyone explain this to me please?

???We're talking about the Minesweeper that comes with windows...

What a coincedence that a full tutorial for a Minesweeper hack is on GHU.

I read that tutorial! =p

Uniquely_Defined
02-16-2005, 05:42 PM
Oh...I was thinking of that thing that terran can do. Sorry I haven't played a lot of SC lately, or Terran for that matter so I kind of forgot :/: Sorry I misunderstood.

disco
02-16-2005, 05:47 PM
this may sound stupid but, GHU?

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
02-16-2005, 05:51 PM
Game Hacking University!

BloodyBlade
02-16-2005, 08:06 PM
You have never made a useful hack. I don't judge this from any personal knowledge, just from the fact that you use IE :lol:.Well now, don't judge a user by his browser. Some people will 120mhz processors have to use IE because FF takes a long time to load and runs really slowly.

punture
02-16-2005, 09:45 PM
Well now, don't judge a user by his browser. Some people will 120mhz processors have to use IE because FF takes a long time to load and runs really slowly.
I have 2.0 ghz and I still find FF slower than IE.. so despite i get all these ads .. i use IE.... and recently. i got this virus somehow.. when I wasn't even using P2P, which prevented me from accesing My Computers.. so I have to reformat it..

Chobo
02-20-2005, 06:33 PM
lol if hacking is for newbs then why are you in this site this is a place where newbs like me get hacks !

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
02-20-2005, 07:17 PM
How the fuck do you get hacks....?

llafnwod
02-20-2005, 07:23 PM
lol if hacking is for newbs then why are you in this site this is a place where newbs like me get hacks !Not anymore, sucker.

Titan
02-20-2005, 07:34 PM
I may decide to release a single player hack pack.

Uniquely_Defined
02-20-2005, 08:16 PM
What would be the point of that Titan? It's just a complete and total waiste of time...

gamepin126
02-20-2005, 08:23 PM
anyone with tsearch can make single player hacks. and cram the offsets they find in a tmk and say "W00T! L00K at me! i got hax i made myself! im pro!"

BlueDiablo777
02-22-2005, 06:46 AM
lol if hacking is for newbs then why are you in this site this is a place where newbs like me get hacks !

i am here because i want starcraft to be fun and fair. no cheap and queer. hacks defy the whole game

cLan-KilLa
02-22-2005, 07:26 AM
i am here because i want starcraft to be fun and fair. no cheap and queer. hacks defy the whole game

Just because some1 changes something so it runs in a way it was not originally intended doesn't necessarily mean its cheap or queer. Actually some modifications are enhancements that will better your gaming experience. Which in fact are fun. If you got skill. Than perhaps use your skill to do something about it?

Sticky-Fingers
02-22-2005, 08:59 AM
OMG WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU USE HACKS. HACK ARE FUCKING GAY. HACKS ARE FOR NOOBS. WHAT KINDA TERD DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO USE HACKS :censored: DEAR GOD IF YOU WANNA USE CHEATS USE THEM ON SINGLE PLAYER. I HATE PEOPLE WHO USE HACKS. EXPECIALLY THE DROP HACK THAT IS BY FAR THE MOST UNCOOL HACK THERE IS. HACKS TAKE THE FUN OUT OF A GAME.

Dear:
[x] Clueless Newbie
[ ] Loser
[ ] Spammer
[x] 12 year old
[ ] Troll
[ ] Pervert
[ ] Nerd
[ ] l337 d00d/"vet"
[ ] Other:

You Are Being Flamed Because
[ ] You posted ASCII thread
[x] You posted a "OMFG H4X0RZ ARE TEH LAME!!" thread.
[ ] You bumped a thread from the last page.
[x] You started an crappy thread.
[x] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message .
[x] You don't know which forum to post in.
[ ] You posted false information (or lack thereof).
[x] You posted something totally uninteresting.
[ ] You double posted.
[x] You posted a message all written in CAPS (oR aLtErNaTe CaPs).
[ ] You posted a X > Y thread. LAME.
[ ] I don't like your tone of voice.

To Repent, You Must:
[ ] Give up your AOL Internet account
[ ] Bust up your modem with a hammer and eat it
[ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
[ ] Actually post something relevant
[ ] Apologize to everybody on this forum
[x] Go stand in the middle of a motorway

In Closing, I'd Like to Say:
[x] Get a life
[x] Never post again
[ ] I pity your dog
[x] I think your IQ must be 6
[ ] Take your crap somewhere else
[ ] Do us all a favor and jump into some industrial equipment
[ ] Go play Dress-Up Barbie Online(tm)
[ ] All of the above

Dr. Silence
02-22-2005, 10:51 PM
Dear:
[x] Clueless Newbie
[ ] Loser
[ ] Spammer
[x] 12 year old
[ ] Troll
[ ] Pervert
[ ] Nerd
[ ] l337 d00d/"vet"
[ ] Other:

You Are Being Flamed Because
[ ] You posted ASCII thread
[x] You posted a "OMFG H4X0RZ ARE TEH LAME!!" thread.
[ ] You bumped a thread from the last page.
[x] You started an crappy thread.
[x] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message .
[x] You don't know which forum to post in.
[ ] You posted false information (or lack thereof).
[x] You posted something totally uninteresting.
[ ] You double posted.
[x] You posted a message all written in CAPS (oR aLtErNaTe CaPs).
[ ] You posted a X > Y thread. LAME.
[ ] I don't like your tone of voice.

To Repent, You Must:
[ ] Give up your AOL Internet account
[ ] Bust up your modem with a hammer and eat it
[ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
[ ] Actually post something relevant
[ ] Apologize to everybody on this forum
[x] Go stand in the middle of a motorway

In Closing, I'd Like to Say:
[x] Get a life
[x] Never post again
[ ] I pity your dog
[x] I think your IQ must be 6
[ ] Take your crap somewhere else
[ ] Do us all a favor and jump into some industrial equipment
[ ] Go play Dress-Up Barbie Online(tm)
[ ] All of the above

Just tick all the fucking boxes.

TheKiDd
02-24-2005, 01:17 AM
Lets just run train on trish.... lol...

LCS
02-24-2005, 11:35 PM
http://maddox.xmission.com/keyboard4.jpg
"Seven sixteenths of one inch:
That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot. I know the burden of pressing shift to capitalize is a great one, but c'mon Turing, you can do better than that. I used to type emails in caps like yours, but then I decided that I didn't want a job mixing concrete."
-Quote from Maddox (http://maddox.xmission.com)

~=HyDrO=~
11-05-2005, 03:18 AM
OMG WHY THE **** WOULD YOU USE HACKS. HACK ARE ****ING GAY. HACKS ARE FOR NOOBS. WHAT KINDA TERD DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO USE HACKS :censored: DEAR GOD IF YOU WANNA USE CHEATS USE THEM ON SINGLE PLAYER. I HATE PEOPLE WHO USE HACKS. EXPECIALLY THE DROP HACK THAT IS BY FAR THE MOST UNCOOL HACK THERE IS. HACKS TAKE THE FUN OUT OF A GAME.
**** u too... well if u hate hacks so much, why the **** did u sign up here?!?!?!?

disco
11-05-2005, 04:12 AM
**** u too... well if u hate hacks so much, why the **** did u sign up here?!?!?!?
I'm pretty sure he is gone, considering this thread is 9 months old...

Training-Name
11-05-2005, 04:20 AM
Maybe it would have been smart not to post in a 9 month old thread? Nobody really cares what was said 9 months ago.

EyeOfFire
11-07-2005, 03:53 AM
There is no way to stop hacking. The only way to make yourself equal is to hack - for the same leverage and protection against other people drophacking. Irony anyone?

theinvisibleone
11-07-2005, 06:39 AM
Ban this mother ****er.