PDA

View Full Version : Please Read.. (bulk's comedy times)

SaRangHaeYo
02-09-2005, 12:31 PM
First of all, let it be said that I am not here to start a war, or to call you hackers newbs, or anything like that. I am here because I have a suggestion. Why not make it so all future hacks that you make (for v1.12) will have a greet when user joins a game? Or only have the greet when a maphack is turned on or something like that? Also, could you make it so a maphack can't be turned on in the middle of the game, so this way if the host doesn't want hacking he can be sure the game will be legit? I don't think it's right that so many people who suck at the game can just go to this website, download a maphack, and use it in a game to give themselves an unfair advantage and to ruin those who prefer to play the game legitimently, such as myself. Besides, do you guys make hacks to give unfair advantages and to ruin the experiences of others? No, you don't. From what I've seen, it appears that you guys make sc hacks because it's a challenge and you learn new stuff and it's... well, fun, to you guys, I suppose..
Anyhow, thank you for taking the time in reading this and I hope one day those who prefer to hack will be able to, and those who prefer legit games will finally be satisfied.

bulk_4me
02-09-2005, 12:34 PM
Would you like some fries with that?

Titan
02-09-2005, 12:34 PM
A system like that would be so incredibly easy to cracked. We have been trying to get ideas on a way to fool-proof hacks like this, but it is no easy task.

dt
02-09-2005, 12:39 PM
Would you like some fries with that?
lol

FireXtol
02-09-2005, 12:40 PM
Right.... But doing one thing and saying another is an all too common mistake. Most people would be better off staying away from this site (http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161).

redrum-13 an administrator said:
A 3 state maphack by Drakken from GameThreat. Only the best!

Note: You will need Damnation -or- INHALE to use this.

Download MapHack

Only the best being the absolute funniest part. As this forum spreads software (admittedly: maphack111b and extended, but probably etc.) with backdoors in them.

But what do I know? I'm Mod Previewed!

I have an easy solution for your guys.

To use hacks in a game, all players must be using the hack, or the hack simply fails to operate. So everyone can hack, or just quasi-hackers, who can atleast hack your hack.

Edited by bulk_4me: Don't double post!!! Just because you are on Mod Preview doesn't mean you can post continuously.

hba
02-09-2005, 12:51 PM
God, fucking cry me a river. Oh and here are your fries...

t(''t)

SaRangHaeYo
02-09-2005, 02:17 PM
God, fucking cry me a river. Oh and here are your fries...

t(''t)
Well, EXCUSE ME for wanting to play a hack-free game...

rickjames
02-09-2005, 02:49 PM
how were the fries?..... stfu. :P

Uniquely_Defined
02-09-2005, 02:56 PM
Search the forums...Or better yet since you and everyone else who joins this site doesn't...READ THE DAMN FORUM RULES.

DuckDuckGoose
02-09-2005, 03:37 PM
listen if you want a hack free game go to a private serve just search the forum's and you'll find like 10.

bnet is our's now and i would personaly be ashamed if any hacker took youradvise to heart about putting flaws inot there hack so it doesnt work unless everyone has it,or that it sends a message to tell every one you have it turned on would be pointless.
why make it if your telling every one "hey guess what ive got turned on".

also there is some misconception that makes make the person better in the game this is by far not the case.if you where to take my map hack away from me,i'd still my speed but i would suck at scouting for a few days until i taught myself that again.

if you lose to a hacker (excludeing the crash hack) then you deserve to lose it meens you suck. i piss off about 50 people a day because i go into 7v1 games and stomp the shit out of all of them. it's not cause i can see what every one has or where the comp is it's cause im that damn good. knowing what you have and where you have it wont me make kill it easyer will it? .... no it wont. it might help me counter a few things like drops of get me rdy faster for your rush but only by a few seconds.

so you see hacking does not make you better,it makes you suck. so why do you care if we hack when the patch come's out some of you might accualy beat me in a 7v1 game
and then happy days to you cause i havent lost in over 4 month's and i play like 10 games a day.

llafnwod
02-09-2005, 03:42 PM
Play on Neogamei, then delude yourself into thinking it's too hard to crack. Really though, I agree with you. I also like FireXtol's idea.

Uniquely_Defined
02-09-2005, 04:24 PM
And my opinion still stands, if you're going to do this...don't release the gosh darn hack in the first place!

MarcX
02-12-2005, 05:03 AM
Don't play on Neo-gamei. If you lose to people because they hack, you don't belong there. Neo-gamei is the elite (I went there once, thinking I was awesome, and my record is like 1-44; and I'm far far past losing to hackers). Just play with friends in private games ;o

SaRangHaeYo
02-12-2005, 07:57 AM
I've played at neo gamei before.. my record was like 3-7, it's pretty much dead now though, I now play @ PGTour for anti-hack legit ladder purposes, however It would be NICE to be able to get a hack free game on useast..

It seems like you all think I suck because "I lose to hackers", if anyone wants to 1v1 me @ Bnet-X (PGtour's private anti-hack server) just PM me and we can have a nice game

No double posting! Use the edit button

MarcX
02-12-2005, 08:10 AM
I don't think you suck. I think you shouldn't worry about hacks so much, because those who hack suck neway.

SaRangHaeYo
02-12-2005, 08:23 AM
That is mostly true, but then you get idiots like AntiViRuS @ useast who thinks he's god because he can maphack and play a 64x64 map (Bloodbath)

ParadiseFaust
02-12-2005, 08:39 AM
It seems like you all think I suck because "I lose to hackers", if anyone wants to 1v1 me @ Bnet-X (PGtour's private anti-hack server) just PM me and we can have a nice game

Hey Numbnuts, you got a private anti-hack server, why the fuck do you care about changing the way hacks are made.....
Why don't you just play on "Bnet-X"?

Uniquely_Defined
02-12-2005, 02:53 PM
We're doubting your gaming skills SaRangHeo...We are disagreeing with your idea :/: Well most of us anyways. Oh and do you think every hack maker is going to follow this? Nope. In my opinion it's pointless, if you're going to go through that don't release them.

SaRangHaeYo
02-13-2005, 08:56 AM
Hey Numbnuts, you got a private anti-hack server, why the fuck do you care about changing the way hacks are made.....
Why don't you just play on "Bnet-X"?
Why should I be forced to play on a private server if I want to play the game legitimently? Bnet-X is only good for competitive gaming, and I have more fun on the official bnet gateways. Also, on Bnet-X, you can only play 1v1 or 2v2..

ParadiseFaust
02-13-2005, 09:17 AM
New Patch is coming out, and most likely we won't see anything close to a malicious hack anytime soon. Deal with it.

llafnwod
02-13-2005, 01:43 PM
New Patch is coming out, and most likely we won't see anything close to a malicious hack anytime soon. Deal with it.HH isn't mind-bogglingly difficult.

YonderKnight
02-13-2005, 01:47 PM
I'm sure Agent_god and his crew'll release some of their shitty hacks like HH or RC when the new patch comes out.

Uniquely_Defined
02-13-2005, 02:16 PM
HH and RC would be?

Titan
02-13-2005, 02:17 PM
I believe Blizzard will patch host hack.

ParadiseFaust
02-13-2005, 03:28 PM
HH= Host Hack, no clue what RC is.... do you mean RevearC's thing? (sp?)

MarcX
02-14-2005, 12:38 PM
Chase Ranger.

SaRangHaeYo
02-15-2005, 11:47 AM
Chase Ranger.
I believe you meant: Chace Ranger

MarcX
02-16-2005, 05:04 AM
I believe you meant: Chace Ranger
Your beliefs are totally wrong.

ParadiseFaust
02-16-2005, 06:35 AM
I've never heard of any Chase Ranger...

SaRangHaeYo
02-16-2005, 08:10 AM
Chase Ranger = Race Changer, he just swapped some letters. I don't know why it's Chase and not Chace though... probably because he messed up and refuses to admit it.

ParadiseFaust
02-16-2005, 08:22 AM
o_o!

The Foreign guy has better grammar than one of our more frequent users.

Oh shit, its MarcX, ma bad.

MarcX
02-16-2005, 09:43 AM
I switched sounds, not letters. Then I spelled the newly formed words correctly.

It's common for people to call others stupid because they missed something theirself, so I won't blame it on you. You're just being human.

ParadiseFaust
02-16-2005, 09:54 AM
Hey, isnt RC included in HH?

disco
02-16-2005, 09:57 AM
yeah but it never worked for me

ParadiseFaust
02-16-2005, 10:10 AM
Did for me. >:)

Uniquely_Defined
02-16-2005, 03:47 PM
Midevil, I don't know if you know this but you have to be the actual host for the race changer to work ;)

llafnwod
02-16-2005, 04:32 PM
yeah but it never worked for meYou need to have legitimate hosting powers in the game.

Uniquely_Defined
02-16-2005, 05:18 PM
I know you were just trying to help, but look at the post above laffnwood. Not to be a pain in the ass and you probably just didn't see, but I just wanted to let you know ;)