PDA

View Full Version : HELLBOUND:The Graphic Novel.

phantoma
05-31-2007, 07:19 PM
At least he was given retired member status.

I know, that sometime the reconition we want, isn't the recongition we deserve, but that can be the fuel which makes us stronger.

Which takes me to tell this tale, of a moderator known as HELLBOUND...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/phantasum/short%20comics/HBcover.png

Hellbound was widely known and was one of the few members to witness the rise of bwhacks. He help'd with want he could and became a respected and admired member, his opinion was a times the word of god and had the power to change the focus of a conversation or even the opinions of a forum.

Such power, created jealously. From minor, pitiful users to higher elder staff members. Old men that knew how their crippling power would be gone by such influence, men that had taken this once emerging site to ruin. This would be his downfall, his oblivion, and the world would be there witness to it. To show how men can be silenced if they follow their passions, if they follow their dreams. Hellbound continued doing his tasks and he did them well, showing no mercy to users who would violate its rules. That was until the old man found his satisfaction, not in this site, but in his pants.

This weaken the old man's judgement and corrupted his mind. The site was an intellectual whore house, with no control or no order. HELLBOUND took notice and formed a small group to take control and bring peace and order to the site. Together, they took dont the old man's boy-whore and restored the site to its former glory. Although this was not without sacrifice, his group was torn apart. Some where forced to retire, others went willing in hope of buying some time for hellbound to do his coup.

But the old man found out of his plan and quickly he was able to take down HELLBOUND and his gang. However, HELLBOUND was still strong and now he was also angry. He swore by the grave of TUPAC, his ghetto eagle-warrior-gangsta blood, and his sacred CRUNK juice that the old man and his boy-whore would pay.

VENGEANCE WAS HIS AND NO ONE ELSE'S...

Super
05-31-2007, 07:28 PM
Some how I think a sean jean shirt, an uzi, and a baseball bat would fit a lot better into that image.

Xthar
05-31-2007, 07:28 PM
i lawled

phantoma
05-31-2007, 07:37 PM
Dont be too shy to ask me any questions on this mythical version of HELLBOUND...

Otaku
06-01-2007, 08:36 AM
lmao

phantoma you have a lot of free time :wub:

phantoma
06-01-2007, 08:59 AM
lmao

phantoma you have a lot of free time :wub:

Not really, but i do happen to do this stuff very quickly. This one took me half an hour to do.

Ctark
06-01-2007, 12:14 PM
wow, should of asked you to write a short story for me. lol

really good job, and keep it up.

JLTucker
06-01-2007, 12:28 PM
Phantoma, it would be awesome if the correct words were used and the grammar was fixed. Example: "you're" instead of "your". That was some constructive criticism. Otherwise, good job.

Here are some fixes for you. I am not flaming you but you really need to work on your grammar. Corrections are highlighted in green and are placed inside parenthesis.

Hellbound was widely known and was one of the few members to witness the rise of bwhacks. He help'd (helped) with want (what) he could and became a respected and admired member, (.) his (His) opinion was a (at) times the word of god and had the power to change the focus of a conversation or even the opinions of a forum.

Such power, created jealously. From minor, pitiful users to higher elder staff members. Old men that knew how their crippling power would be gone by such influence, men that had taken this once emerging site to ruin. This would be his downfall, his oblivion, and the world would be there witness to it (be there to witness it?). To show how men can be silenced if they follow their passions, if they follow their dreams. Hellbound continued doing his tasks and he did them well, showing no mercy to users who would violate its rules. That was until the old man found his satisfaction, not in this site, but in his pants.

This weaken (weakened) the old man's judgement and corrupted his mind. The site was an intellectual whore house, with no control or (and) no order. HELLBOUND took notice and formed a small group to take control and bring peace and order to the site. Together, they took dont (down) the old man's boy-whore and restored the site to its former glory. Although this was not without sacrifice, his group was torn apart. Some where (were) forced to retire, others went willing (willingly) in hope of buying some time for hellbound to do his coup.

But the old man found out of (about) his plan and quickly he was able to take down HELLBOUND and his gang. However, HELLBOUND was still strong and now he was also angry. He swore by the grave of TUPAC, his ghetto eagle-warrior-gangsta blood, and his sacred CRUNK juice that the old man and his boy-whore would pay.

VENGEANCE WAS HIS AND NO ONE ELSE'S...

phantoma
06-01-2007, 03:09 PM
Phantoma, it would be awesome if the correct words were used and the grammar was fixed. Example: "you're" instead of "your". That was some constructive criticism. Otherwise, good job.

Here are some fixes for you. I am not flaming you but you really need to work on your grammar. Corrections are highlighted in green and are placed inside parenthesis.

um, ok thanx. I didn't have to time nor the energy to correct everything, or even read over it. I was just glad to be done with it. Again, thanx doing the work of correcting that post. However, as long as none of it affected the context of the story, it an acceptable mistake.

But what i care about most is your option of the art and the HELLBOUND character vs the real user?

JLTucker
06-01-2007, 04:45 PM
I am sorry, but those mistakes are hardly acceptable. It was extremely difficult to figure out what the hell you were talking about.

About the depiction of hellbound: I was unaware of hellbound's fascination of guns and that he owned assault rifles. I do not recall reading a single post with him mentioning his desire to reign terror. I believe that the comic character is a misrepresentation of the real hellbound.

Otaku
06-01-2007, 04:49 PM
It is not intended as a real representation of him.

JLTucker
06-01-2007, 04:51 PM
He asked for my opinion of the comic character versus the real hellbound. I did just that.

Otaku
06-01-2007, 04:53 PM
Sorry. The word misrepresentation made me post it.

phantoma
06-01-2007, 07:20 PM
I am sorry, but those mistakes are hardly acceptable. It was extremely difficult to figure out what the hell you were talking about.

About the depiction of hellbound: I was unaware with hellbound's fascination of guns and that he owned assault rifles. I do not recall reading a single post with him mentioning his desire to reign terror. I believe that the comic character is a misrepresentation of the real hellbound.

Hmm... Fair enough. But thats what expected, although its interesting to see your thoughts on the "real" HELLBOUND.

I kinda intended the whole concept to be taken as a joke, although it seems you didn't find any of it funny. Thanks for the input.

Mystic Videl
06-01-2007, 07:24 PM

About the depiction of hellbound: I was unaware with hellbound's fascination of guns and that he owned assault rifles. I do not recall reading a single post with him mentioning his desire to reign terror. I believe that the comic character is a misrepresentation of the real hellbound. Shut the hell up, saren is back so you are of no use.

Otaku
06-01-2007, 07:51 PM
:lol:

JLTucker
06-01-2007, 09:11 PM
Shut the hell up, saren is back so you are of no use.
Let me get this straight. I should shut the hell up because of a ****ing opinion I was asked to give?

gamepin126
06-02-2007, 01:23 AM
Let me get this straight. I should shut the hell up because of a ****ing opinion I was asked to give?

Yes.

BlaZeR
06-02-2007, 04:25 AM
What do you use to draw these?

phantoma
06-02-2007, 07:32 AM
photoshop and a tablet.

The rest is pretty much 'smoke and mirrors',lol...

hba
06-02-2007, 11:29 PM
I am one to be experienced, not explained.

Graphic like a hot bitch on your mom sucking my cock.

saren
06-03-2007, 12:56 AM
Shut the hell up, saren is back so you are of no use.

You know, merely because I am proficient (and take delight) in shredding people's posts apart with razor-like wit and generally humorous, insult-driven comments doesn't mean that I carry a monopoly on the product.

Granted I am akin to Microsoft in this respect whereas Tucker is more comparable to the lemonade stand you first set up when you were five.

.....But, instead of the standard memory of your parents and few friends paying you nickels for a few crappy glasses of crapade, Tucker just sat out there alone, crying that no one wanted to touch his nub-juice.

This, however, does not mean he can not do the same in a much poorer, less interesting fashion.

phantoma
06-03-2007, 02:52 AM
You know, merely because I am proficient (and take delight) in shredding people's posts apart with razor-like wit and generally humorous, insult-driven comments doesn't mean that I carry a monopoly on the product.

Granted I am akin to Microsoft in this respect whereas Tucker is more comparable to the lemonade stand you first set up when you were five.

.....But, instead of the standard memory of your parents and few friends paying you nickels for a few crappy glasses of crapade, Tucker just sat out there alone, crying that no one wanted to touch his nub-juice.

This, however, does not mean he can not do the same in a much poorer, less interesting fashion.

Stop spaming.