PDA

View Full Version : A DEATH IN THE FAMILY...

phantoma
05-30-2007, 04:29 PM
Times comes and goes, we're here just along for the ride. But there comes a moment, a singularity, when time stands still. I call these times, snapshots. Moments that are meant to be preserved, to be rememebred.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/phantasum/DITF-cover.jpg

This is a snapshot, if you will, a moment which i believe we should remember, the fall of LCS. His rise to power has not been without challenges, he rose to the top of the ranks here in bwhacks. His end, well that was not meant to be written but i give a basic telling of the events that lead us to this day. Take note, that some of these event have been alter'd for dramatical purposes. For now consider this an act of fiction, but know that there may be some truth in these words.

Like other people of peace and order, LCS was taken down by the very person who gave him his power. dt, the grand master himself order'd his spies and assassins to destroy him overnight. He was not warn nor had any knowledge of dt's treason, but alas the greatest pain done against him was not by his "death" but by secret love pact made between now Supreme High Admin dt and his e-lover Akazukin.

LCS was destroyed in the process of commiting his disciplinary duties as Supreme Moderator, because he dared to punish Akazukin. He dared to moderate and now he is gone.

The staff was not warned, the staff was not aware but they approved in their silence. Admins, moderators, staff and all the rest, stood there in complete and utter shock. Nothing was mentioned, nothing was told, no one cared and no one stood to protect the now fallen moderator.

As i speak now, i know that words are being typed into keyboards. Orders are being given the silence my voice. One of the last that stills tells of honesty, honor and righteousness. I can only hope that my message is passed on to those who value these morals the most.

Some did not wish to be silent. Some did not wish to stand by and see each and every other staff member be sent to oblivion by the action of a tyrant and his whispering asian pleasure boy. They toiled and they planned in secret, a plan for vengeance, a plan for rebirth. A revolution, a coup was about to being in the boards of bwhacks.

Will they succeed, only time will tell...

Otaku
05-30-2007, 04:36 PM
That's ****ing great.

edit: what's with the chest bulge though, LCS isn't a girl >>

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
05-30-2007, 04:37 PM
You are a ****ing retard if you dont see how LCS deserved his punishment.

phantoma
05-30-2007, 04:41 PM
That's ****ing great.

edit: what's with the chest bulge though, LCS isn't a girl >>

Its actually an armor plate, I wanted LCS to look like a greek god or something in that nature. Also that is the new design i made for dt to make him look more streamline.

2K? P?o??ti?n?: READ THE BOLD LETTERS....

Saberking
05-30-2007, 04:55 PM
Do you make comics other than this.. I think you could make some cash off this talent

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
05-30-2007, 05:00 PM
Its actually an armor plate, I wanted LCS to look like a greek god or something in that nature. Also that is the new design i made for dt to make him look more streamline.

2K? P?o??ti?n?: READ THE BOLD LETTERS....
I didnt say you thought it! noob

phantoma
05-30-2007, 07:07 PM
I didnt say you thought it! noob

No, but i thought that you infer'd it to anyone who thought positively of this thread.

llafnwod
05-30-2007, 07:12 PM
Perma banned Aka, I think LCS just dumped all his posts. He really ought to have remembered what happened to HB.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
05-30-2007, 08:18 PM
No, but i thought that you infer'd it to anyone who thought positively of this thread.

Hell yah I did

Uniquely_Defined
05-30-2007, 10:42 PM
Perma banned Aka, I think LCS just dumped all his posts. He really ought to have remembered what happened to HB.What's the logistical reasoning behind destaffing someone for removing posts of someone who was already banned? I'd appreciate an answer besides, or one more thoroughly explained, than simply 'power abuse'.

phantoma
05-30-2007, 11:21 PM
What's the logistical reasoning behind destaffing someone for removing posts of someone who was already banned? I'd appreciate an answer besides, or one more thoroughly explained, than simply 'power abuse'.

Ah, my friend. There you have discovered the reason to this madness, the real motive behind why he was put down. He deleted the post of someone who wasn't really banned in the first place, the post of someone who was more important that the staff, the site, or its users...

There is the real drama, the only sadness is that no one will believe this tale.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
05-31-2007, 03:14 AM
What's the logistical reasoning behind destaffing someone for removing posts of someone who was already banned? I'd appreciate an answer besides, or one more thoroughly explained, than simply 'power abuse'.
Whats the logistical reasoning for deleting every post of a user? There was no need. Why the hell would anyone do that for anyone?

hba
05-31-2007, 04:38 AM
Perma banned Aka, I think LCS just dumped all his posts. He really ought to have remembered what happened to HB.
At least he was given retired member status.

llafnwod
05-31-2007, 06:02 AM
Pent up hatred? When Aka got banned LCS got overzealous and decided, since the shifting tides of the staff were on his side, to purge his presence from the boards entirely. He should have thought it through, but it wasn't an intentional abuse of power.

FFR, logistical is not synonymous with logical.

Otaku
05-31-2007, 07:09 AM

:wink:

phantoma
05-31-2007, 01:28 PM

Dont worry, you'll have your day...

02-09-2008, 10:39 AM
lol that was funny junk

LiChE
02-09-2008, 10:52 AM
Wow, that's nice...

Cantinflas
02-09-2008, 11:24 AM
OMG necropost!

Otaku
02-10-2008, 08:57 AM
:( I wanna see these comics again.

Ideal Maxima
02-10-2008, 09:02 AM
phantoma's too busy with his little project to bother with BWH lore once again :(

phantoma
02-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Hey I'm all in support for someone to take over the mantle and continue on. I'm just too busy to put out as much material as I used to.

hba
02-11-2008, 12:48 PM
I recall back in late '06 when I offered to create new storylines continuing from where the .BWHAX left off.

I can't animate though.

Z.A.R
02-11-2008, 01:54 PM
Great Job