PDA

View Full Version : [Release] Genesis Maphack v2.05 for Warcraft 3 v1.21

Perma
05-24-2007, 10:08 AM
Genesis v2.05 Custom Game Maphack
Created by Perma

This hack is detected in ladder games as of June 15th, 2007.

What is Genesis?

The answer is simple. Genesis is an undetected Warcraft maphack that is available only to subscribers. Consider your subscription fee a contribution to this website, and in turn, you are thanked with projects like Genesis. Through a lot of fine tuning and input from users like yourself, this project has shaped up to be one of the safest and most user friendly maphacks ever made.

Features

For use only in custom games.
Three modes for gameplay; off, strategic, and full.
Removes the fog of war on the main map and minimap.
Shows enemy units and buildings, creeps, shops, invisible units.
Allows hover and selection of enemy units.
Displays enemy cooldowns, hero inventory, and building states.
Displays enemy resources.
Displays hero levels and gold mine information.
Displays enemy hero progression bar and skills.
Displays opponent pings on the minimap.
Toggle unit health bars on and off by pressing Alt+Shift.
Modes can be changed with the F5 key.

Screenshots

http://www.permaonline.com/images/genesisthumb1.gif

Credits

Beta testing:
LCSBSSRHXXX
DarthSlyGuy
)UTH(Owned
Savas

Special thanks:
dt - Allowing me to host the subscription here.
Zynastor - Inspiration, moral support.
PizzaPan - Information on PEB module hiding in assembly.
Iczelion - Various tutorials on Win32 assembly programming.
Goregamod - Mailing me Warcraft when I needed it.
Zoid - Encouragement, information about cheat detection.

md5:95c94f82cea5c7418e48074c95102f74

WTFZ0R
05-24-2007, 11:59 AM
hey i bought a genesis account why cant i dl it

poff
05-24-2007, 12:06 PM
map hack hawe most of these features
only with this map hack you can play in ladder

Still SHADOWFRENCH HAWE BEST HACKS FOR WARCRAFT 3 / WC 3 TFT :-)

WTFZ0R
05-24-2007, 12:09 PM
i bought a account why cant i dl!!

Perma
05-24-2007, 12:54 PM
i bought a account why cant i dl!!

You should be able to now. It does say it can take several hours.

shogun.
05-24-2007, 01:04 PM
alright i bought an account yesterday and i sent u an email i guess to verify that i bouught a subscription but why cant i dl it either?

Perma
05-24-2007, 01:07 PM
You should be able to, now, too. For anyone else with this problem, please consider reading the original post and following the instructions. If you do not private message me, you won't be able to download it.

poff
05-24-2007, 01:13 PM
easy money Perma :D ?
there is already a good map hack for free
but people still pay money for it

Perma
05-24-2007, 01:16 PM
Shadowfrench does make a pretty good public maphack. But it does not work with the ladder system, which is honestly the only point of playing the game online apart from successful custom maps like Dota. Besides, I'm not keeping most of the money for myself.

poff
05-24-2007, 01:24 PM
shadowfrench map hack does work in ladder games
but it is detected i've got 5 banned accaunts pecause of using map hack in ladder >:)

LCS
05-24-2007, 02:57 PM
That's what Perma meant, Shadowfrench's map hack is detectable, this one is undetectable.

poff
05-24-2007, 02:59 PM
look third post line #2 in this thread...

Zynastor
05-25-2007, 03:47 AM
shadowfrench map hack does work in ladder games
but it is detected i've got 5 banned accaunts pecause of using map hack in ladder >:)

You are an idiot, shadowfrench even says his maphack is detectable in ladder games but it took you 5 times to realize that.

We know shadowfrench makes a good maphack but people like their accounts and cd-keys not banned so they buy perma's maphack which is cheap enough so they can play ladder games safely.

Sight
05-25-2007, 03:52 AM
What a retard. None the less, your effort to try to persway people in not to buying this has failed. Your lame intellectual intelligence has failed, yet again. (Yeah thats right, I used big words! :yikes: )

poff
05-25-2007, 04:17 AM
Zynastor
иди нахуй пирод сука гандон НАХУЙ ЕБИ СЕБЯ ЗИНАСТОР ПИДАРАС
do you even know when i got banned ?? or how i got banned ? no ? then dont call me idiot ? you idiot ??
first 3 acc i got banned 1.5 yEARS AGO when i just downloaded
and didnt realize that it was detectable in ladder
De-
1 : im russian -- means my english is bad
2 : i didnt try to make people not buy it -- its just my way of talking with my shi**y english
3 : GO TO HELL ПИДОР

Koa.
05-25-2007, 08:33 AM
v2.05 What's different from last version? + Ive already brought an account before you moved to bwhacks, now i have to pay again ??

Ctark
05-25-2007, 12:42 PM
im pretty sure you were supposed to PM him, when he incorperated his site with BWH, you were to do this within ONE month,

you should PM him, as it might help...

Perma
05-25-2007, 01:05 PM
v2.05 What's different from last version? + Ive already brought an account before you moved to bwhacks, now i have to pay again ??

I fixed your account, but be thankful. You were supposed to have contacted me before May 20th.

Koa.
05-26-2007, 08:35 AM
Thankyou. I do realise i was meant to pm you before 20th Of May and tried many of times. But My Account Didnt work properly on BWHacks & it wouldnt let me pm you. Until yday when i checked my emails, recieved 1 from BWHacks. Also Tried Talking To You everyday on msn to tell you that i couldnt pm you. But It's all in past now. Thanks For Sorting it out. much Respect for you Perma.

Gore
06-07-2007, 09:08 AM
Because as we all know, the word of some little douchebag means oh so much!

crazyman999
06-08-2007, 09:03 PM
How do you download the file once I have paid? Does a link just pop up or does it get emailed to me? Just waiting on my credit card to arrive so i can register!

Cheers

Perma
06-08-2007, 09:04 PM
How do you download the file once I have paid? Does a link just pop up or does it get emailed to me? Just waiting on my credit card to arrive so i can register!

Cheers

Once I receive your payment I'll be able to process it and upgrade your account here at the forum. You can download the file in a private section of the forum that only subscribers are able to see.

crazyman999
06-08-2007, 09:06 PM
WOW that was fast lol! Sweet thanks for the info.

diandong520
06-11-2007, 07:21 PM
I havent visited here for nearly 1month, is Genesis maphack same as Perma's Zerocraft?? =D looks like same function. Also thx for ur nice work.

LCS
06-11-2007, 08:01 PM
Nope, it's much nicer: more features, less buggy, undetectable.

NoLongerHere
06-13-2007, 02:40 AM
Zynastor
иди нахуй пирод сука гандон НАХУЙ ЕБИ СЕБЯ ЗИНАСТОР ПИДАРАС
do you even know when i got banned ?? or how i got banned ? no ? then dont call me idiot ? you idiot ??
first 3 acc i got banned 1.5 yEARS AGO when i just downloaded
and didnt realize that it was detectable in ladder
De-
1 : im russian -- means my english is bad
2 : i didnt try to make people not buy it -- its just my way of talking with my shi**y english
3 : GO TO HELL ПИДОР

Hey I'm Bulgarian and I can read almost all of that. :clap:

ЕБИ СЕБЯ ЗИНАСТОР ПИДАРАС

**** Yourself(???) Zynastor Faggot

oh btw nice hack. :big_smile:

Perma
06-19-2007, 10:56 AM
This hack has been released to the public. Please be aware that you should only use it in custom games, as it has recently been detected in ladder play.

diandong520
06-22-2007, 07:15 AM
It has been detected in ladder play? T_T...

Perma
06-22-2007, 08:57 AM
Yes.

diandong520
06-22-2007, 05:07 PM
There will be another undetected MH for ladder soon, rite???
Does genesis still work on GGC??

Raven Syndrome
06-22-2007, 05:36 PM
This hack is detected in ladder games as of June 15th, 2007.
That means battle.net ladder.

ArmedMonkey
07-10-2007, 11:10 AM
I have a problem with this one. Whenever I close the game, or on some maps when the map ends, the game crashes with a memory error.

Perma
07-10-2007, 04:11 PM
I have a problem with this one. Whenever I close the game, or on some maps when the map ends, the game crashes with a memory error.

Shouldn't matter if it happens when you close the game.

ArmedMonkey
07-10-2007, 04:26 PM
very good observation, but as I said, it also happens in between games, and I suspect is the cause of a memory locking crash that happens in the middle of a game sometimes and will prevent warcraft from running at all until I reboot. It's the same error.

It complains about a memory address not being able to be read.