PDA

View Full Version : Why do we have to ally???

NeverEnd
01-30-2005, 10:41 AM
Picture this out: You start a 3v3 Micro ZC Game, u have to hurry so u can beat them out! U do a perfect job, with all your teammattes. Then u strike one enemy, then he quits. U strike the other one, the he quits too. In the sense of the natural things the 3rd one should get his ass out of the game, instead he stays too see if hes a bravous one and beat all of another 3! The game goes on and on and some of your own team ask to ally to him, because i dont know and dont give a damend why! And you decide not to ally, then everyone becomes against to you!!!
Can we make a pact??? A treat??? Something to stop this shit happenning?? Can we create a Black List?? This is a fuckn game!! People got learn to lose even in this one single game!

Iscariot
01-30-2005, 12:18 PM
Kill all the opponents. Kill all your team mates.

punture
01-30-2005, 12:42 PM
Kill all the opponents. Kill all your team mates.
Drop all the opponents, Drop all your team mates.

ParadiseFaust
01-30-2005, 12:43 PM
Or better yet. Nearly kill all your opponents, then offer to finally ally. Then Drop them.

hba
01-30-2005, 12:49 PM
Look at the situation first before you decide not to agree with the group. Its one thing if you are the only one against allying and there are three others who agreed to ally. You're naturally going to be turned on. If you're desperate for the win, agree to smile and let the enemy win, if you don't care about the stats increase, just fight it out.

ParadiseFaust
01-30-2005, 02:05 PM
Or if you care about the stats increase, just pwn them and win. Best of both worlds. ;)

Yale Man
01-30-2005, 02:37 PM
Picture this out: You start a 3v3 Micro ZC Game, u have to hurry so u can beat them out! U do a perfect job, with all your teammattes. Then u strike one enemy, then he quits. U strike the other one, the he quits too. In the sense of the natural things the 3rd one should get his ass out of the game, instead he stays too see if hes a bravous one and beat all of another 3! The game goes on and on and some of your own team ask to ally to him, because i dont know and dont give a damend why! And you decide not to ally, then everyone becomes against to you!!!
Can we make a pact??? A treat??? Something to stop this shit happenning?? Can we create a Black List?? This is a fuckn game!! People got learn to lose even in this one single game!
Play offline.

NeverEnd
01-30-2005, 05:14 PM
Look at the situation first before you decide not to agree with the group. Its one thing if you are the only one against allying and there are three others who agreed to ally. You're naturally going to be turned on. If you're desperate for the win, agree to smile and let the enemy win, if you don't care about the stats increase, just fight it out.

I really dont care about stats at all. I care about a good battle!! A honest one.. i m not against at all to ally enemies. I just dont like the fuckn bsers and the beggers!!! they really peace me off... I think that the decision of ally or not isnt in one person?s hand only.. its a team, all should agree!!! By default, KILL ALL YOUR ENEMIES!!!

FireXtol
01-31-2005, 08:11 AM
Make friends... add them to friends list.... Play with your friends against enemies.

Or kill them all! Survival of the fittest... oh, that's not you.... Well... wanna play me? j/k... schooling noobs = no to little fun

NeverEnd
01-31-2005, 10:06 AM
Make friends... add them to friends list.... Play with your friends against enemies.

Or kill them all! Survival of the fittest... oh, that's not you.... Well... wanna play me? j/k... schooling noobs = no to little fun

Playin with friend wouldnt help so much, once the game I was reffering and the one I most play its ZeroClutter. U cant choose your allies or your enemies, so, if a friend of mine is in an opponet team, i cant let him live just to protect me in case of someone bsin...

I still think that some kind of "rule", in Starcraft/BroodWar Battle.Net, could be done among the players, like a code! You should not ally to enemy, ever! Something like that! Should be nice!!!

some5
01-31-2005, 01:36 PM
Kill them. Show no mercy. He who ask for ally is not really into the game/battle. They're in for the record. They want to look tough. IF they can't accept death/lose.

They can't handle anything in life.

DuckDuckGoose
01-31-2005, 02:31 PM
i fight till the end if my teamates told me they where gonna unally me if i didnt allie the enime,then guess what id get the first hit in on them at least id fight till i died i never give up.

if you offered to allie me id turn you donw and attack you and try to take one or 2 of the 3 with me,i know i wouldnt get all 3 unless you guys sucked balls.

buit yeah refuse to allie any one you dont want to and if it comes donw to a fight slug it out most of the time they will break the fight off within a few second's after they see your serious about fighting any one who gets in your way.

BlaZeR
01-31-2005, 09:05 PM
heh if they ''beg'' for ally just drop them and they'll get pissed cus they care about records =P and if ur allys say ally u say u already have but u havnt and u just drop him -.-

DuckDuckGoose
01-31-2005, 09:22 PM
*UCKING *USSY'S come drop me bitch none of you in this thread deserve the crash hack,not a damn one of you but you all scream when the going gets a little tough *OMG NOES1!!11!!,i might lose let me crash him* F that fight you basterd's this is a game where you fight to win not fight to be crashed.if i ever caught any of you crashing any one id stomp you myself and i know for a fact that half the people in this particular thread i can easily and i meen very easily stomp.cause ive played them.

now quit being bitches and stop crashing people,youll never get better that way

and yes i have 666 btu i dont use the crash in it i use it for the anit crash and for the map hack sometimes.

i CHALLANGE any one here to try and kill me in a game especialy you assalogical twizler crasher's.

FireXtol
02-01-2005, 05:04 AM
Playin with friend wouldnt help so much, once the game I was reffering and the one I most play its ZeroClutter. U cant choose your allies or your enemies, so, if a friend of mine is in an opponet team, i cant let him live just to protect me in case of someone bsin...

I still think that some kind of "rule", in Starcraft/BroodWar Battle.Net, could be done among the players, like a code! You should not ally to enemy, ever! Something like that! Should be nice!!!

So you and your friend can BS your teammates then. That's even more fun!

Then it's not a simple matter of who is BSing, but who all is BSing?

Uniquely_Defined
02-01-2005, 04:05 PM
*UCKING *USSY'S come drop me bitch none of you in this thread deserve the crash hack,not a damn one of you but you all scream when the going gets a little tough *OMG NOES1!!11!!,i might lose let me crash him* F that fight you basterd's this is a game where you fight to win not fight to be crashed.if i ever caught any of you crashing any one id stomp you myself and i know for a fact that half the people in this particular thread i can easily and i meen very easily stomp.cause ive played them.

and yes i have 666 btu i dont use the crash in it i use it for the anit crash and for the map hack sometimes.

i CHALLANGE any one here to try and kill me in a game especialy you assalogical twizler crasher's.
I would have to agree about not crashing, but then again people who want you to allie have no back bones. I personally don't have damned at all so this has never been nor have I wanted it to be an option. :P I mean if people have you allie well it's kind of like how Bush is having us fight the war...Oh never mind no need to start a political flame in a perfectly good Broodwar flame :lol:. Anyways my advice: Kill all of the spineless newbs!

BlaZeR
02-02-2005, 03:33 AM

err i dont crash people..

cLan-KilLa
02-19-2005, 03:09 PM

I agree. It should be your choice. I mostly end up fighting the people who think they can intimidate me into allying just because I'm out numbered. Just say you will ally and kill him anyways. Than say oops. :P

Uniquely_Defined
02-19-2005, 03:13 PM
...or die with honor ;)

Ghost-Flight
02-20-2005, 07:58 AM
Just be good enough to beat them or kill the person befor they all agree to ally... all ealse fails Drop there sorry ass

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
02-20-2005, 08:19 AM
...or die with honor ;)

OH COME ON this is a fucking game not some asian shit...

Ghost-Flight
02-21-2005, 08:48 AM
lol die with honor... theres no honor on a hack site

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
02-21-2005, 09:40 AM
Not for you dumb fucks who just come here and beg for hacks. This isnt a site devoted to giving people hacks you have to realize that. Just becuase it has the word Hacks in it.

ieatpie
02-22-2005, 12:59 PM
Just have penguin plug 1.12, anti-crash.
On 3v3 zc, if say the opposing team's members leave, and one guy is left, don't say "ally end ok?" just fucking leave and join another 3v3 zc game. If you stay then you obviously will try to take on the other 3, if you know you'[ll lost just leave, if you think you'll win then stay, but don't expect an ally end anywho, it was your choice, it's not like you were thrown in a cage with 3 brawlers who'll beat the shit out of you but won't kill you, you have a choice. I've been in many situations when assholes say to ally them, even more pissed off when it's their buddies or whatnot, i don't care about records.

It seems to me those that have tons of wins but rare losses just play to win, and they suck, those that have sizable amounts of losses have a lot of experience. Anywho the SC stats system is flaud, a win is equal to you and 2 other people killing one noob, and it's also equal to you taking on 3 others and defeating them. Now obviously the effort put into both wins is very different, but there's nothing to tell anyone how you got your wins, fuck i could just go in a game with a buddy beating the shit out of a comp for a whole day and get tons of wins, but that is some real shallow and empty stuff.

So when one of your allies says to ally the lone enemy who decided to stay and take us on in his own will, don't say NO instantly, say, why, and hear what your allies say, if they sound determined to ally then you know it's going down. If they can grease each others palms and give him a free win, then you can play on their level and surprise attack all of them instantly without saying shit. They'll either leave or take you on, and then the better player will win.