PDA

View Full Version : Burning image

Greek
04-09-2007, 10:58 AM
I'm trying to make an iso image of frozen throne, when it completes it sais incorrect function or something like that, I try mounting the image and running it, but it just doesn't work, Does anyone know what is going wrong?

dopesmoker
04-09-2007, 11:08 AM
I'm trying to make an iso image of frozen throne, when it completes it sais incorrect function or something like that, I try mounting the image and running it, but it just doesn't work, Does anyone know what is going wrong?

well I tried the same for sniper elite because it has a protection and disc is needed, cant just mount, but when I burned the image to disc my drive wouldnt read it as if it were the actual dvd

is that your problem?

Greek
04-09-2007, 11:10 AM
this disk is needed, but if i rip it to iso and mount it it will work, I can read it as a cd, but it still wont play, I can run the install screen from the image, but cant actually play, it has something to do with the error message.

Greek
04-09-2007, 11:43 AM
does frozen throne have copy write protection on there cd's?

bulk_4me
04-09-2007, 11:48 AM
:lol:

You need to emulate the protection SecureRom 4.xxx (don't quote on the version), common tools to perform this task are Alcohol and Daemon Tools, truth is you can't get a working copy of the cd unless you've a really nice burner.

Greek
04-09-2007, 02:46 PM
i have a nice burner, and i used alcohol, but idk how to do the protection thing with it.

edit:
:lol:

You need to emulate the protection SecureRom 4.xxx (don't quote on the version), common tools to perform this task are Alcohol and Daemon Tools, truth is you can't get a working copy of the cd unless you've a really nice burner.

okay ty, I got it working now.