PDA

View Full Version : How much?

NoLongerHere
04-02-2007, 12:13 PM
Every man has a price, that I already know. What I'm wondering is how much it took to buy off dt. Anyone care to share?

It's not as if I'll double the sum for the same privilege. :wink:

Greek
04-02-2007, 12:22 PM
I'll double it to get stoner ****ing banned for life.

NoLongerHere
04-02-2007, 12:24 PM
I'll double it to get stoner ****ing banned for life.
And why exactly do you express this anger? What wrong has he done you?

Perhaps it simply your jealousy that you did not act first. :wink:

dopesmoker
04-02-2007, 12:24 PM
Every man has a price, that I already know. What I'm wondering is how much it took to buy off dt. Anyone care to share?

It's not as if I'll double the sum for the same privilege. :wink:

he gave DT the blood of a god, legend has it, it was Ares blood, the god of war, if you mix your blood together not only do you become immortal, you get strength and speed beyond your dreams

try to double that bitch

Greek
04-02-2007, 12:36 PM
no, I'm not gay enough to have to pay someone to make me an admin on a forum, why the **** would I want to be admin, thats just extra ****ing work that I would have to do, and I'm a lazy ****, it's just not for me. As for stonerpimpr, he just annoys me so much, I can't stand a single one of his gay ass fagot posts that he makes.

DA(
04-02-2007, 12:36 PM
Or maybe it's an April fools joke.

dopesmoker
04-02-2007, 12:37 PM
no, I'm not gay enough to have to pay someone to make me an admin on a forum, why the **** would I want to be admin, thats just extra ****ing work that I would have to do, and I'm a lazy ****, it's just not for me. As for dopesmoker, he just annoys me so much, I can't stand a single one of his gay ass fagot posts that he makes.

as for dopesmoker or stonerpimp?! either way **** you whore

thing is DA its april 2nd

Boyo_Boy
04-02-2007, 12:38 PM
Maybe ston3r intimidated DT with his omg wtf fgt talk.