PDA

View Full Version : Lights Out W/O Beeing Use Map Settings?

X Core
03-30-2007, 12:47 PM
Hey, first time posting, im a new user.
Ive downloaded Ob. V 2.0.7 March 30 2007 and it rules
One of the best hack ive seen, it has everything i want but 1 thing.

The Lights Out hack, other wise known as stack hack, there has been allot of debate on the stack hack issue. Well im just saying why don't some of you hackers who know how to make hacks, stick together and actually make a V1.14 stack hack. I used to have one i used it all the time and i loved it! but there is no more of V 1.11 lol. SO in conclusion why doesn't some people make a stack hack, everyone wants it, or at least i do! and if there is one, can u give me the link to download it!

Please and thank you,
someone who wants a stack hack BAD! :cry:

Sinz
03-30-2007, 12:49 PM
NO hackbegging
and you can't unallie vision your self anymore with out map setting
and if you could it wouldn't be public

X Core
03-30-2007, 01:25 PM
so your trying to tell me it would be impossible to do a stack hack, or to make one for online battle.net?
**EDIT**
I did find one but i gota to pay for it...sigh,,im looking for a free one.

Jiggie=#1
03-30-2007, 02:03 PM
Theres 2 methods of stack hacks,

•Change the player id # in the deplomacy section and check that off thus unvisioning yourself (1.11 method)

•The 0x0Dh stack hack (1.13f method)

but there both patched. Unless you can find a server that runs on starcraft versions 1.05 - 1.11 then there wont be a stack hack. The one that you got to pay for is a fake or patched. Sorry..

Zynastor
03-30-2007, 08:30 PM
Stack hack is only possible in UMS games and offline use, the hack which you thought has the stack hack is in fact not a stack hack what you are thinking of but something else stupid. I can't really remember what it did a long with the rest of the usless features it has.

X Core
03-30-2007, 09:12 PM
stupid update,,,
oh well, thanks anways