Iscariot
01-09-2005, 05:23 PM
Nice Flame. Such Origionality. Next Post Plz. GG

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
01-09-2005, 06:06 PM
And what does that make you....e.e'

llafnwod
01-09-2005, 06:07 PM
Fuck you llafnwodHAHAHA! YES! FINALLY, a flame thread to call my own! I tell you, I've never felt more honored on this site, to finally have someone who hates me enough to make this utterly worthless thread. Normally I would flame you in a sarcastic and demeaning manner, but I'm really not in the mood today...

Seriously though, I want to know your mentality behind this. What were you thinking when you posted this? That people were going to rally behind you? No-one knows you, and I don't have enough enemies for you to make any substantial group. Even if you did, what did you expect to do, get me banned? The mods, unfortunately for you, all have an IQ of over 30, so that certainly won't work. Were you, perhaps, planning on lowering my self-esteem? I don't even KNOW you. I had to look at your posts to realize who you were. Nothing anyone says on the web has any actual sting, so you, my dear retard, don't stand much of a chance. Let's assume I'm as insecure as you and can have my feelings hurt by internet banter. Judging by the limited conversation I've had with you, wouldn't you think that I have no respect for you what so ever and that your mindless chatter doesn't have so much as the effect a neutrino shot through my head? The other possibility is that you're just a fucking retard, but we'll see from your response.

Now, I'm a reasonable person, so I'll allow you to make a proper defense for yourself, with the rather large assumption that you are competent enough to do so. I await your reply, douchebag.

Oo0o0o0o0oO
01-09-2005, 06:32 PM
ur a piece of shit.

edit: ur gay

~*^CuLo^*~
01-09-2005, 06:39 PM
Heh, i dont like him very much niether, but im not gonna make a threat about it = \

Its a fucking waste of time xD

Oo0o0o0o0oO
01-09-2005, 06:40 PM
Heh, i dont like him very much niether, but im not gonna make a threat about it = \

Its a fucking waste of time xD

you have to understand; im crazy like that.

c0ke
01-09-2005, 06:53 PM
I agree with Oo0o0o0o0oO, llafnwod you suck, burn in hell your rat-bastard. I don't have any reason behind this rather then I'm bored as hell. Note: I will not flame back, lol.

Dragan
01-09-2005, 07:02 PM
i used to hate downfall :P but now i got nothing against him, i really dont give a shit that you are flaming him but you really need to try harder, i mean comon this has to be one of the worst flame threads ever! Atleast when BloodyBlade made a thread flaming me he put in a poll http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1546, you gotta lern from the best! :P

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
01-09-2005, 07:39 PM
Well BloodyBlade isnt the best as his thread shows...And wasnt that thread about you? Ima go click that link...Lol, yes it was about you...

Dan
01-09-2005, 07:44 PM
Voted gimmick.

Titan
01-09-2005, 07:46 PM
oMgz llfaDwod y0u Are p1Ec3 oF sH1t N00b. u g4Y f|_|Ckt4Rd p13C3 0f Sh1tZ i 0wNz y0u n00Bz. (r3as0NinG: saMe aS c0kE).

punture
01-09-2005, 08:11 PM
oMgz llfaDwod y0u Are p1Ec3 oF sH1t N00b. u g4Y f|_|Ckt4Rd p13C3 0f Sh1tZ i 0wNz y0u n00Bz. (r3as0NinG: saMe aS c0kE).

Fish Beans
01-09-2005, 08:15 PM
llafnwod's my hero.

kds
01-09-2005, 08:54 PM
Wow this thread really backfired on you Oo0o0o0o0oO, especially if you were, as llafnwod said, trying to get people to rally behind you. Post 1 if you hate llafnwod, post 2 if you like him.

hba
01-09-2005, 09:07 PM
Nothing anyone says on the web has any actually sting, so you, my dear retard, don't stand much of a chance.

Don't tell Yale this. It will give him no reason to post 95% of the time.

Titan
01-09-2005, 09:34 PM
Wow this thread really backfired on you Oo0o0o0o0oO, especially if you were, as llafnwod said, trying to get people to rally behind you. Post 1 if you hate llafnwod, post 2 if you like him.

hba
01-09-2005, 09:39 PM
3 meaning like and hate. I vote 0, meaning I don't know shit about him to decide if I like or hate him.

So the New Posting is 0 - No valid reason to like/hate. 1 - Hate llafnwod. 2 - Like llafnwod. 3 - Both like and hate llafnwod.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
01-10-2005, 04:17 AM
2!

test-acc
01-10-2005, 04:31 AM
llafnwod, your as bad as him.

http://files.naiv.us/retard/retard.gif

IversonAli3
01-10-2005, 05:40 AM
All you people are jewish cock sucking faggots.

hba
01-10-2005, 05:41 AM
I thought you couldn't use racist comments here...well whatever gets you going.

Oo0o0o0o0oO
01-10-2005, 11:58 AM
I'd like to see lafnwod post his pic on the picture thread. Then well see who wins this flame.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
01-10-2005, 12:34 PM
It doesnt matter what Llafnwod looks like, your just a dumb fuck. Period.

Dragan
01-10-2005, 01:08 PM

Dam Straight!

Oo0o0o0o0oO
01-10-2005, 01:21 PM
Your almost as much as a nobody as i am. Plus, to make it even worse, your asian!

Yale Man
01-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Your almost as much as a nobody as i am. Plus, to make it even worse, your asian!
Someone this retarded has to be Silence. It's probably his other account.

Dragan
01-10-2005, 01:39 PM
Someone this retarded has to be Silence. It's probably his other account.

Silence is too stupid to pull that off! Something like that requires 5 seconds of concentartion.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
01-10-2005, 02:15 PM

How the fuck am i asian as my profile clearly states that i live in Delaware USA, and after that im scottish and irish so stfu.

MoneyMaker
01-12-2005, 05:13 PM
Oo0o0o0o0oO- with a name like that u shouldnt be flaming anyone, you need to be slapped

Dragan
01-12-2005, 05:19 PM
Oo0o0o0o0oO- with a name like that u shouldnt be flaming anyone, you need to be slapped

and banned!

BloodyBlade
01-12-2005, 05:21 PM
I know Oo0o0o0oO llafnwod is such a gay fucker. You are so gay, that... just... gay. You are a gay fag! Fuck you cock eater! You are stupid!

We sure showed him! Didn't we Oo0o0o0oO!

I owned you with my incredible creativity and originality.

llafnwod
01-12-2005, 06:19 PM
llafnwod, your as bad as him.I beg to differ. Arguing is when two people disagree and start flaming each other, or retaliating. I did not retaliate. I only explained, in very simple terms, why he's retarded. You've retaliated to plently of offensive posts.
I'd like to see lafnwod post his pic on the picture thread. Then well see who wins this flame.So would I. I mean, with a name like 'llafnwod', he'd have to look weird, right? If you're going to talk about the REAL me, outside these forums, you're going to have to know my name, dumbfuck. The name llafnwod means nothing to me outside these (and a couple other) forums.
Someone this retarded has to be Silence. It's probably his other account.Silence is stupid, but he isn't racist.
The other possibility is that you're just a fucking retard, but we'll see from your response.
ur a piece of shit.

edit: ur gayYeah...

I know Oo0o0o0oO llafnwod is such a gay fucker. You are so gay, that... just... gay. You are a gay fag! Fuck you cock eater! You are stupid!

We sure showed him! Didn't we Oo0o0o0oO!

I owned you with my incredible creativity and originality.DAMNATION! Once again, I am pwned by your awesome creativity BloodyBlade.

Uniquely_Defined
01-12-2005, 06:54 PM
Nice laffnwood using some creativity on this other wise pathetic excuse for "fighting". Now what would really be a show would you guys actually fighting ;) Now that would be fun to watch. Then all of this stupidity would end, and you guys could get on with your lives instead of trying to be creative. The word here is trying because this has got to be some of the most original flame ever, I mean how many times have you guys said gay? Do you guys even know what it means? If you were truly trying to insult his favor over one sex or the other you would say homosexual, not gay. People can call me gay all day long, I know I am happy. So what is your point? It is just for retards that get pissed off with not much reason. Usually I wouldn't get involved with this, but it's pathetic...Have you guys picked up a book before? It's called different words, any 10 year old can say the following:fuck, shit, stupid, gay, cock. By listing these words I have now exposed all of your "weapons" that you would hide behind. Now you may continue.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
01-12-2005, 07:04 PM
Actually if you look it up in the dictionary, it says homosexual to, so stop acting like some retarded kid who gets made fun of alot so he would know some lame come back against being called gay. Even thought its wrong.

# Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.
1. A person whose sexual orientation is to persons of the same sex.
2. A man whose sexual orientation is to men: an alliance of gays and lesbians.
Usage Note: The word gay is now standard in its use to refer to homosexuals, in large part because it is the term that most gay people prefer in referring to themselves. Gay is distinguished from homosexual primarily by the emphasis it places on the cultural and social aspects of homosexuality as opposed to sexual practice. Many writers reserve gay for males, but the word is also used to refer to both sexes; when the intended meaning is not clear in the context, the phrase gay and lesbian may be used. Like the other names of social groups derived from adjectives (for example, Black), gay may be regarded as offensive when used as a noun to refer to particular individuals, as in There were two gays on the panel; here phrasing such as gay members should be used instead. But there is no objection to the use of the noun in the plural to refer collectively either to gay men or to gay men and lesbians, so long as it is clear whether men alone or both men and women are being discussed. See Usage Note at homosexual.

llafnwod
01-12-2005, 07:06 PM
Nice laffnwood using some creativity on this other wise pathetic excuse for "fighting". Now what would really be a show would you guys actually fighting ;) Now that would be fun to watch. Then all of this stupidity would end, and you guys could get on with your lives instead of trying to be creative. The word here is trying because this has got to be some of the most original flame ever, I mean how many times have you guys said gay? Do you guys even know what it means? If you were truly trying to insult his favor over one sex or the other you would say homosexual, not gay. People can call me gay all day long, I know I am happy. So what is your point? It is just for retards that get pissed off with not much reason. Usually I wouldn't get involved with this, but it's pathetic...Have you guys picked up a book before? It's called different words, any 10 year old can say the following:fuck, shit, stupid, gay, cock. By listing these words I have now exposed all of your "weapons" that you would hide behind. Now you may continue.If I was to take every word you said seriously, it would sound something like this:

You are nice, llafnwod currently using creativity on top of this other smart pathetic excuse for quote "fighting". Now what would actually be a play would you males actually fighting colon paranthesis. Now that would be fun to watch. Then all of these stupids would come to an edge, and you guys would have the possibility of having sex with your lives, instead of trying to be creative. The word that is in this area is trying because this has got to be some of the most genuine fire forever, what I mean is the number of times you guys said gay unneeded question mark. Do you guys even know what unidentified pronoun means? If you were truly trying to insult his giving favors above one sex or the other you would say homosexual, not gay. People can call me gay all day long, I know, I am happy. So what is your zeroeth dimension? It is law for the mentally handicapped that get uninated off of insert nooun here with not much reason. Usually I wouldn't get involved with this, but it's pathetic...Have you males lifted a book before? It is called different words, any 10 year old can say the following unidentified nouns:fuck, shit, stupid, gay, cock. By listing these words I have now exposed all of your "weapons" that you would hide behind. Now you may continue.

Uniquely_Defined
01-12-2005, 07:19 PM
Actually if you look it up in the dictionary, it says homosexual to, so stop acting like some retarded kid who gets made fun of alot so he would know some lame come back against being called gay. Even thought its wrong.
[quote=K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ]
# Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.
1. A person whose sexual orientation is to persons of the same sex.
2. A man whose sexual orientation is to men: an alliance of gays and lesbians.Yes so you defined homosexuals, do you feel empowered? How was that pertinent to the subject at all? We were talking about gay having to do with homosexuals, not homosexuals themselves.

Usage Note: The word gay is now standard in its use to refer to homosexuals, in large part because it is the term that most gay people prefer in referring to themselves.Lol yes by retards like you.
Gay is distinguished from homosexual primarily by the emphasis it places on the cultural and social aspects of homosexuality as opposed to sexual practice. Many writers reserve gay for males, but the word is also used to refer to both sexes; when the intended meaning is not clear in the context, the phrase gay and lesbian may be used. Like the other names of social groups derived from adjectives (for example, Black), gay may be regarded as offensive when used as a noun to refer to particular individuals, as in There were two gays on the panel; here phrasing such as gay members should be used instead. But there is no objection to the use of the noun in the plural to refer collectively either to gay men or to gay men and lesbians, so long as it is clear whether men alone or both men and women are being discussed. See Usage Note at homosexual.You make this look like you are trying to say something important. I don't need a lesson on what homosexual means. And yes you're right there is no objection to gay being used, but what's the point of saying gay when you know someone can take it as happy? I mean you were trying to offend him right? If not then why you are in the flame room, and if you are then nice try.;)
Actually if you look it up in the dictionary, it says homosexual.
Yes that is very true, but have you looked at the other definitions? You're not being very specific lol which won't get you very far. So why don't you stop acting like a retarded kid;)

If I was to take every word you said seriously, it would sound something like this:

You are nice, llafnwod currently using creativity on top of this other smart pathetic excuse for quote "fighting". Now what would actually be a play would you males actually fighting colon paranthesis. Now that would be fun to watch. Then all of these stupids would come to an edge, and you guys would have the possibility of having sex with your lives, instead of trying to be creative. The word that is in this area is trying because this has got to be some of the most genuine fire forever, what I mean is the number of times you guys said gay unneeded question mark. Do you guys even know what unidentified pronoun means? If you were truly trying to insult his giving favors above one sex or the other you would say homosexual, not gay. People can call me gay all day long, I know, I am happy. So what is your zeroeth dimension? It is law for the mentally handicapped that get uninated off of insert nooun here with not much reason. Usually I wouldn't get involved with this, but it's pathetic...Have you males lifted a book before? It is called different words, any 10 year old can say the following unidentified nouns:fuck, shit, stupid, gay, cock. By listing these words I have now exposed all of your "weapons" that you would hide behind. Now you may continue.
Yep pretty much what I said. Hey guys I am gonna go read, I'll be back in the flame later. Until then you know why I am not responding. I should be back on around 830 or 900. Have fun with the flaming.

llafnwod
01-12-2005, 07:23 PM
NO, dammit! This is MY flame thread! If you two want to flame each other, feel free to continue on another thread.

Uniquely_Defined
01-12-2005, 07:25 PM
NO, dammit! This is MY flame thread! If you two want to flame each other, feel free to continue on another thread.
Alrighty fine, I have got to go anyways. Bye. Have fun flaming :P

BloodyBlade
01-12-2005, 07:52 PM
omgz lanfwod ish nub lolz gay guy is a fag lolz

hba
01-12-2005, 10:07 PM
I'm not even going to bother flaming in here...its been done and over-done again.

Dr. Silence
01-13-2005, 09:50 PM
I'm not even going to bother flaming in here...its been done and over-done again.

Dont ever say that again.

BlaZeR
01-14-2005, 03:20 AM
llafnwod's my hero.
i love u :)

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
01-17-2005, 07:12 PM
Yes so you defined homosexuals, do you feel empowered? How was that pertinent to the subject at all? We were talking about gay having to do with homosexuals, not homosexuals themselves.
Lol yes by retards like you. You make this look like you are trying to say something important. I don't need a lesson on what homosexual means. And yes you're right there is no objection to gay being used, but what's the point of saying gay when you know someone can take it as happy? I mean you were trying to offend him right? If not then why you are in the flame room, and if you are then nice try.;)
Yes that is very true, but have you looked at the other definitions? You're not being very specific lol which won't get you very far. So why don't you stop acting like a retarded kid;)

Yep pretty much what I said. Hey guys I am gonna go read, I'll be back in the flame later. Until then you know why I am not responding. I should be back on around 830 or 900. Have fun with the flaming. Your full of fucking shit, you said that gay was meant happy. no where did it say that there was other meanings. And who cares when your on? nobody... so go crawl in a hole and die.