PDA

View Full Version : death_skull aka highflyer1

BlaZeR
01-04-2005, 02:46 AM
http://tinypic.com/1629tv
i am nothing to u ? huh? u fucking nerd u think starcraft is ur whole life. how am i nuthing to u? to me ur just a bunch of pixels also stupid moron
blaze fuck ur mum? mum jokes? like u always do how sad can u get?
one more and i dont come back he says,he gets kicked again and he still comes back to the channel wat a sad dumass. and when i bag him hes goes THATS IT UR SQUELCHED I DONT WANNA HEAR ANY OF UR BM ,btw ive got a ss of that as well ill post it later. or he says chill out its just a game even though i play at least 16 hours aday , this kid is 13 he pretends to be stoned and wen some1 beats him he goes'' i wasnt trying dude i was stoned'' this kid is fucked up in the head,hey if u like this guy and fllame me for this i dont mind, i didnt come here to make friends wif ppl that like this fucktard,hes banned from most of the fmp channel on west bcus of his big mouth .
http://tinypic.com/162beb
ROFL ? wat kind of idiot types that when they play a bound and dies first round. .
ive got more ss of this loser if he denies any of this have fun bagging this freak.
o btw im only posting this cus hes been gay lately
if u cant really see the pic i cant make it bigger cus of tiny pic but if any1 tells me a site that can make it bigger

Rozalie
01-04-2005, 05:45 AM
Lol o.o if he's just a 'bunch of pixels' to you, why this rant? Why the fuck would you care what some 13 year old says or thinks x) just block him and ignore the stupidity =o

Btw about your siggy, "wish i was her" are you also a girl? =D Or openly transsexual?

disco
01-04-2005, 09:30 AM
i might take more intrest if i could understand what either of those screenshots say

Fallen
01-04-2005, 01:49 PM
I actually made threads just like this back when I used to play bw. My suggestion to you, dont make another thread like this cause arguments and fights on bw, is regular day shit. As for him, just squelch his ass, and ban him. All you got to do is /squelch death, and $ipban death, simple. Also, it'd help if the picture was large enough for the human eye to read it.

theinvisibleone
01-04-2005, 01:52 PM
Err, the pics are way too small to read, sorry.

BlaZeR
01-04-2005, 05:54 PM
i might take more intrest if i could understand what either of those screenshots say
Coolcola:ur nothing to me blaze..... i was afk and he thinks hes top shit. and keeps sayin these lame mum jokes and such and pretending his a stoner kid lmfao...loser

Dr. Silence
01-04-2005, 11:54 PM
Coolcola:ur nothing to me blaze..... i was afk and he thinks hes top shit. and keeps sayin these lame mum jokes and such and pretending his a stoner kid lmfao...loser

So you want us to flame him and in the end do exacly what he does? smart move.

Yale Man
01-05-2005, 12:36 AM
Lol o.o if he's just a 'bunch of pixels' to you, why this rant? Why the fuck would you care what some 13 year old says or thinks x) just block him and ignore the stupidity =o

Btw about your siggy, "wish i was her" are you also a girl? =D Or openly transsexual?
Nicely put.