PDA

View Full Version : Oblivion 2.0.2 Crashing problems

TheHollow
01-09-2007, 05:05 AM
Hey people, I'm having some trouble with Oblivion 2.0.2, it seems to crash on me 80% of the time, im wondering if anyone else had/is having the same problem ?

And if so is there A way to fix it ? I would really like to get to use Oblivion its A bad ass program I love not having to click 10,000 times in A row on A mass zergling rush, or w/e.

I've got it installed on 3 different computers and all 3 computers crash, all 3 computers are located in different houses on different sides of town, all of them are different.

If anyone has suggestions or A fix I'd greatly appreciate it.

And thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Bilago
01-09-2007, 06:20 AM
and you made 2 threads at two complete different times? why?

XGhozt
01-09-2007, 07:39 AM
This is know as an instance of N.I.N.

People, we have a newb in need here.

TheHollow
01-09-2007, 08:07 PM
and you made 2 threads at two complete different times? why?

Because I got no reply from my first post ?

And you ask stupid questions why ?

TheHollow
01-09-2007, 08:12 PM
This is know as an instance of N.I.N.

People, we have a newb in need here.

Not really sure whats up with the idiots on this forum, but you my friend need to learn how to have some respect for others.

I'm far from A newbie to anything that has to do with computers.

Sorry kid I just dont take well to children making rude comments for no reason, I have no time to screw and guess what might be the problem with this program.

Plain and simple moron, grow up.

XGhozt
01-09-2007, 08:25 PM
Not really sure whats up with the idiots on this forum, but you my friend need to learn how to have some respect for others.

I'm far from A newbie to anything when it comes to computers.

Sorry kid I just dont take well to children making rude comments for no reason, I have no time to screw and guess what might be the problem with this program.

Lol, he don't know me very well. You better watch out, ill call you names.

TheBlackParade
01-09-2007, 08:27 PM
you really are a noob, because you dont read. errors regarding hack performance are usually posted as comments on said hack download thread

and Oblivion 2.0.3 is out, it fixes most of the crashes

there are still some crashes, if you actually take the time to read the thread, but part of the problem could be your computer

oh, and just a tip: dont act like a badass who knows computers around these guys, theyre HACKERS, they know ****loads more than you could ever dream to know

oh, and you WAIT for an answer the first time, dont waste our board space and clutter things up with noob topics

and you asked the dumb question, seeing as 2.0.2 is an outdated version of a relativly new hack, its going to need fixing (which Zynaster is doing an amazingly fast job with, so sit down, shut up, and wait for him to get all of the glitches out. dont come on here and expect us to answer all of your noob questions on why you cant have patience for the hack to mature and work out its issues.)

Loser777
01-09-2007, 08:28 PM

I'm far from A newbie to anything that has to do with computers.

You see here, kid, here on the forums you have no say in what goes unless you bribe one of the mods. You accept what you get or you're stay isn't going to be very pleasant. We don't give a rat's as* about what you think.

TheHollow
01-09-2007, 08:40 PM
You see here, kid, here on the forums you have no say in what goes unless you bribe one of the mods. You accept what you get or you're stay isn't going to be very pleasant. We don't give a rat's as* about what you think.

Ok, I'm guessing you're one of those pimply faced pre-teen dip****s who can't ready between the lines, see fat **** I obviously DO NOT give A flying **** what happens here or how long I stay on this forum.

I can change my IP at will, I can create A million different email addresses So it's not like you or anyone else on this retarded ****ed up forum has anything they can do about me coming here, get over it you ****ing moron.

You need to pull your head out of your ass and wake the **** up, who the **** are you to talk to someone else like that ? You have no ****ing clue who you're talking to when you say dumb ****.

NvM I'm done ranting, you've already wasted 2 minutes of my time having me reply to you're "Well thought" Post on my thread, if you dont like my post then dont ****ing reply, or better yet go commit suicide.

XGhozt
01-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Ok, I'm guessing you're one of those pimply faced pre-teen dip****s who can't ready between the lines, see fat **** I obviously DO NOT give A flying **** what happens here or how long I stay on this forum.

I can change my IP at will, I can create A million different email addresses So it's not like you or anyone else on this retarded ****ed up forum has anything they can do about me coming here, get over it you ****ing moron.

You need to pull your head out of your ass and wake the **** up, who the **** are you to talk to someone else like that ? You have no ****ing clue who you're talking to when you say dumb ****.

NvM I'm done ranting, you've already wasted 2 minutes of my time having me reply to you're "Well thought" Post on my thread, if you dont like my post then dont ****ing reply, or better yet go commit suicide.

Your done when I tell you your done. My IP changes automaticly every 5-15 min. I can not only create an (as many as I want) email address with 4 commands, but I can send an email address as whoever I want to.

Now, back to things that accually matter. Someone move this to flameboard? This noob must have forgotten how to read the rules.

You may not think your a noob, but you sure haven't said anything different from any of the other noobs.

TheBlackParade
01-09-2007, 08:53 PM
hey dip****, congratulations, we all think you are a huge fgt now

gtfo and gfd plz

oh, and you're just getting offended that we pointed out how stupid you were in asking such a retarded question

finally: everyone on BWH is an *******, get used to it or find yourself another board

XGhozt
01-09-2007, 08:55 PM
Whats with the quote? lol..

TheBlackParade
01-09-2007, 09:02 PM
idk, just felt like quoting, it struck me as being so profoundly stupid as to require me to quote it

TheHollow
01-09-2007, 09:07 PM
Your done when I tell you your done. My IP changes automaticly every 5-15 min. I can not only create an (as many as I want) email address with 4 commands, but I can send an email address as whoever I want to.

Now, back to things that accually matter. Someone move this to flameboard? This noob must have forgotten how to read the rules.

You may not think your a noob, but you sure haven't said anything different from any of the other noobs.

Wow kid you need to have someone really destroy you to understand that there are people out there that "Actually" know more then you ? Considering you're nothing more then A worthless nobody with no real insight when it comes to computers, I suggest you stfu, and quick. DONE

TheHollow
01-09-2007, 09:08 PM
hey dip****, congratulations, we all think you are a huge fgt now

gtfo and gfd plz

oh, and you're just getting offended that we pointed out how stupid you were in asking such a retarded question

finally: everyone on BWH is an *******, get used to it or find yourself another board

I never said anything about every single person here bing an idiot I just said the people posting on my thread are, like I said jr, done.:clap:

TheBlackParade
01-09-2007, 09:13 PM
Wow kid you need to have someone really destroy you to understand that there are people out there that "Actually" know more then you ? Considering you're nothing more then A worthless nobody with no real insight when it comes to computers, I suggest you stfu, and quick. DONE

says the noob with 5 posts and a thread asking for a fix that has already been fixed in a newer version of the same product

this has become the "come take a look at xGhozt and TheBlackParade pwn the **** out of a noob" thread

you're making yourself look like more of a dumbass by attempting to insult us

XGhozt
01-09-2007, 09:15 PM
What facts have you to back that up? And just what are you going to do to me if I don't, what ever it is, I dare you.
Here is my IP: 69.225.239.111

Wait, before you waste your time attempting to think again, let me guess. "I don't feel like wasting time on someone as insignificant as you".

Surprise me. :wink:

I never said anything about every single person here bing an idiot I just said the people posting on my thread are, like I said jr, done.:clap:

More liek TheHollow amirite.

acks1661
01-21-2007, 08:48 PM
I CAN'T RUN OBLIVION BECAUSE IT SAYS MSVCP71.DLL NOT FOUND WHEN LOADING. ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS?

Sinz
01-21-2007, 08:53 PM
go to http://www.dlldump.com/download-dll-files_new.php/dllfiles/M/MSVCR71.dll/7.10.3052.48/download.html
and dl that stick it in oblivions folder have a nice day

gamepin126
01-22-2007, 03:19 AM
I like dll-files.com better.

SC_Modder
01-22-2007, 03:38 AM
You guessed it! This is the part where the moderator takes a 15 second look at a thread, estimates its worth, and then sequentially locks it. This thread also puts xghozt #2 in the ranks of gold members that piss me off.

Locked.