PDA

View Full Version : Saddam Hussein sentenced to death

adam592
12-29-2006, 08:25 AM
Former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein, sentenced to death for his role in 148 killings in 1982, will have his sentence carried out by Sunday, NBC News reported Thursday. According to a U.S. military officer who spoke on condition of anonymity, Saddam will be hanged before the start of the Eid religious holiday, which begins this Sunday.

Saddam’s sentence, handed down last month, ordered that he be hanged within 30 days.

Earlier Thursday, Saddam’s chief lawyer implored world leaders to prevent the United States from handing over the ousted leader to Iraqi authorities for execution, saying the former dictator should enjoy protection from his enemies as a "prisoner of war."
RIP that mother ****ing bitch

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/?search=MSNBC&amp...mp;gs=1&p=1 (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/?search=MSNBC&q=Saddam+Hussein&submit=Search&id=11881780&FORM=AE&os=0&gs=1&p=1)
there are like a ton of articles about it =/

Mystic Videl
12-29-2006, 08:27 AM
Who really didn't think he would be sentenced to death? I mean I'm surprised he wasn't killed on the spot, the only reason he wasn't was because he was more a political prisoner than anything. However orders were to bring him back dead or alive, I'm sure he got the **** beat out of him on his trip to the "safe zone".

Gatão
12-29-2006, 08:55 AM
That's "gay"(as you americans like to say), USA invades Iraq without a reason, own them, and sentence it's sovereign to death. The real reason people already know. Plus the racist reason... I will pray for you, Saddam. I don't have a religion, neither believe in God, but, lol I have all day long to do useless things.
EDIT: including navigate on bwhacks.com ^^

YourMother
12-29-2006, 09:01 AM
Saddam Hussein probably will be executed tomorrow (Saturday).
But first of all death penalty suckz. Second he is no Adolf Hitler or Stalin. He's just a not very dangerous/aggressive dictator of a country with very much oil.
Lets talk about George W. Bush. He started a war of aggression (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_aggression) for oil.
So think about who should be executed.

Gatão
12-29-2006, 09:08 AM
Saddam Hussein probably will be executed tomorrow (Saturday).
But first of all death penalty suckz. Second he is no Adolf Hitler or Stalin. He's just a not very dangerous/aggressive dictator of a country with very much oil.
Lets talk about George W. Bush. He started a war of aggression (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_aggression) for oil.
So think about who should be executed.

Ok, but we can't discuss about G.W. Bush here. Make a thread and let's discuss.

Cantinflas
12-29-2006, 11:58 AM
Well.. if they execute him at least televise it.

adam592
12-29-2006, 12:00 PM
yeah they should...

Gatão
12-29-2006, 12:02 PM
Well.. if they execute him at least televise it.

Yea. It's fun to see things like... someone dieing, fighting, killing, or w/e strange. It's from Human Nature, I think.

adam592
12-29-2006, 12:03 PM
wow imma find a video about it, sec

Cantinflas
12-29-2006, 12:04 PM
Yea. It's fun to see things like... someone dieing, fighting, killing, or w/e strange. It's from Human Nature, I think.
No.. not fun... just.... Interesting...

Gatão
12-29-2006, 12:07 PM
No.. not fun... just.... Interesting...

Amounts to the same thing.

Cantinflas
12-29-2006, 12:10 PM
No.... Fun I would enjoy this I would just get up and say "Well, thats that." and leave.
By the way I thought the only reason he got in power was because of the US.

Gatão
12-29-2006, 12:17 PM
No.... Fun I would enjoy this I would just get up and say "Well, thats that." and leave.
By the way I thought the only reason he got in power was because of the US.

Hmm, people can have their own opinion about the meaning of words, words change it's original concept depending on where and/or how it's used. Also, words have many meanings, I don't know a word that mean one thing only. So... it'll be fun and even interesting to see Saddam's death. But that won't happen. They won't show his death on TV, but later we can find videos around the Web...

Cantinflas
12-29-2006, 12:18 PM
Yes.. because in this day and age.. everyone has camera phones.

Super
12-29-2006, 12:24 PM
If they can get cameras into Metallica concert, they can get camera's into a third world execution.

Metallica > Saddam

ParadiseFaust
12-29-2006, 12:55 PM
I agree, Saddam deserves to die. I think they should kill Bush as well.

Super
12-29-2006, 12:56 PM
I agree, Saddam deserves to die. I think they should kill Bush as well.

Or even better, force them to fight each other to the death, and then kill the winner.

ParadiseFaust
12-29-2006, 12:58 PM
Hanging is so outdated. If they want to go old fashioned they should electrocute him.

12-29-2006, 01:51 PM
That's "gay"(as you americans like to say), USA invades Iraq without a reason, own them, and sentence it's sovereign to death. The real reason people already know. Plus the racist reason... I will pray for you, Saddam. I don't have a religion, neither believe in God, but, lol I have all day long to do useless things.
EDIT: including navigate on bwhacks.com ^^

well to start off we arent racist, and we didnt sentence him, the iraqi court did
ur retarded
but u are right about how bush invaded for no reason
where r those weapons of mass destruction anyways?

gamepin126
12-29-2006, 01:52 PM
Or even better, force them to fight each other to the death, and then kill the winner.

I wanna see a celebrity deathmatch version.

Uniquely_Defined
12-29-2006, 01:55 PM
Or even better, force them to fight each other to the death, and then kill the winner.Entertainment at the expense of another's life. As Mencia would say, "That's America Bitch!"

ParadiseFaust
12-29-2006, 02:33 PM
we didnt sentence him, the iraqi court did

Those puppets?

Cantinflas
12-29-2006, 02:51 PM

Yes.... and televise that. Think of the profits.

Super
12-29-2006, 06:48 PM
Saddam is about to be pwned any minute now. They already finilized the plans and he's got till 10pm the latest.

Source: http://www.comcast.net/news/index.jsp?cat=GENERAL&fn=/2006/12/29/551541.html&cvqh=itn_saddam

Gatão
12-29-2006, 06:53 PM
well to start off we arent racist, and we didnt sentence him, the iraqi court did
ur retarded
where r those weapons of mass destruction anyways?

But Iraq is owned by USA now, dumbass.

Super
12-29-2006, 06:55 PM
But Iraq is owned by USA now, dumbass.

No, Iraq is under US "guidance." They have their own government.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
12-29-2006, 07:21 PM
ur retarded
where r those weapons of mass destruction anyways?Raistlin is ****ing smart. http://bwhacks.com/forums/showpost.php?p=353970&postcount=69
http://bwhacks.com/forums/showpost.php?p=353820&postcount=27

Pete_Zahut
12-29-2006, 07:22 PM
well hes dead now

Mystic Videl
12-29-2006, 07:31 PM
Yep. Dead at 10:05 Eastern time.

gamepin126
12-29-2006, 07:35 PM
good riddens(sp? too lazy)

Mystic Videl
12-29-2006, 07:35 PM
riddance* But yeah. I believe he deserved it.

Super
12-29-2006, 07:38 PM
Meh, people get executed in the U.S. for a lot less.

Gatão
12-29-2006, 07:47 PM
Lag made you double-post. Or was it intentional?

ON-TOPIC:
~~~~ R.I.P. ~~~~
~~ Saddam Hussein ~~
~ "I die when I stop living." ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

p00onu
12-29-2006, 08:59 PM
ggnore

APISTOBORELLI
12-29-2006, 09:03 PM
He is dead. WOOT!!!

Greek
12-29-2006, 09:04 PM
according to CNN The execution of Hussein occurred on December 30, 2006 at 6:05am local time (0305 UTC).[41] CNN reported that celebrations broke out after Saddam was dead, and that there was "dancing around the body."

Loser777
12-29-2006, 09:47 PM
Uhm, where was he executed?

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
12-29-2006, 09:50 PM
I want to see the blooper real for his hanging..

YourMother
12-30-2006, 02:50 AM
http://www.spiegel.de/img/0,1020,767751,00.jpg (http://edition.cnn.com/video/player/player.html?url=/video/world/2006/12/30/vo.iraq.hussein.execution.affl)
click on pictures for video

http://www.spiegel.de/img/0,1020,767786,00.jpg (http://www.liveleak.com/saddam3.html)

Here is the full hanging video, it's not as bad as I thought it would be he only bleeds from the eyes a little bit http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7532034279766935521

mofabulous
12-30-2006, 04:20 AM
Going... going.... GONE!!!

Sinz
12-30-2006, 05:13 AM
XD I want to see the whole video

Greek
12-30-2006, 07:15 AM
Uhm, where was he executed?

Baghdad

Ctark
12-30-2006, 10:11 AM
i don't think they should of killed him, as now some may see him as a martyr and wana be just like him.

i think they should of just left him in jail and whipped him once a month till he died.

ParadiseFaust
12-30-2006, 01:26 PM
http://www.loopzy.com/files/Iraq.rhas.swf

PocketRevolution
12-30-2006, 02:05 PM
Someone remind me which figure is higher:
the number of people Saddam was convicted of killing, to justify his being deposed and hanged; or the number of Iraqis killed so far in the invasion.

do you really think that if America sets up a court with Iraqi citizens it hand picked, such a court represents the will of the citizenry at large?

do we think that people whose country has been blown to pieces are grateful to us for destroying their infrastructure and access to basic needs (water,electricity, sewage, medical facilities, transit, airports...)?

do you know that the famous photos and video of happy Iraqis beating on the toppled Hussein statue were staged, and that most of the people in the video are production crew members? if you see footage shot from a different angle, you can see there is almost nobody in the whole square except the few people you can see in the tight shot.

don't get me wrong, Saddam did some bad s**t in his day, but for an occupying army with a mounting death toll to claim it's doing justice on behalf of the same citizens it's killing is a bit rich. Especially when paired with an ongoing insurgency that seems to suggest that the people of Iraq really don't want America messing about with their business.

Twix
12-30-2006, 03:24 PM
Here is the full hanging video, it's not as bad as I thought it would be he only bleeds from the eyes a little bit http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7532034279766935521

howardmeis
12-30-2006, 03:43 PM
Someone remind me which figure is higher:
the number of people Saddam was convicted of killing, to justify his being deposed and hanged; or the number of Iraqis killed so far in the invasion.
Every US soldier hasn't killed over 100 people per.

do we think that people whose country has been blown to pieces are grateful to us for destroying their infrastructure and access to basic needs (water,electricity, sewage, medical facilities, transit, airports...)?
Because we totaly took away their water that was so abundant in the desert, destroyed their advanced sewage systems, didn't set up medical facilities, blew up their buses with our suicide bombers, and we didn't give aid in helping reestablish transit. Totaly true.

do you know that the famous photos and video of happy Iraqis beating on the toppled Hussein statue were staged, and that most of the people in the video are production crew members? if you see footage shot from a different angle, you can see there is almost nobody in the whole square except the few people you can see in the tight shot.
Did you know that those videos of those two buildings actualy weren't really just two buildings falling down, but thousands of people inside dieing?

don't get me wrong, Saddam did some bad s**t in his day, but for an occupying army with a mounting death toll to claim it's doing justice on behalf of the same citizens it's killing is a bit rich. Especially when paired with an ongoing insurgency that seems to suggest that the people of Iraq really don't want America messing about with their business.
We aren't killing citizens, we're killing their fighters. Once you throw a rock, tell someone soldiers are coming, shoot a gun, blow yourself up, you're no longer a citizen, you're a fighter.

YourMother
12-30-2006, 04:10 PM
Well. No good quality. But yes, it's really the full video

Xthar
12-30-2006, 06:26 PM
I dont think they are gona release the other one....

YourMother
12-31-2006, 03:12 AM
Did you know that those videos of those two buildings actualy weren't really just two buildings falling down, but thousands of people inside dieing?
Who has attack the USA? Saddam Hussein, the Iraqis? Lol Sry Howard. This is really really very idiotic. This was Osama Bin Laden. This is like Iraqi terrorists attacking Switzerland cause they are also Christians like the most people in the USA who attacked the Iraq

For what reason the USA attacked the Iraq?
Before George W. Bush attacked the Iraq the governments of countries like France or Germany told USA that their facts about the Iraq and Saddam Hussein are not true. I am not talking about the US soldiers or the Afghanistan war. I am talking about Georg W. Bush who is a liar. He started a war of aggression for oil. This is a war crime. The only reason why the UN or other countries didn't intervened is cause the USA is too powerful and the commercial relationships are too important.

Pls don't try to say that this war is fair.

Why the USA is not attacking Somalia? There the Somalian government killed more than 1 Mil people. Oh, or is there no oil?

HARD_ON
12-31-2006, 03:31 AM
RIP that mother ****ing bitch
RIP? I think you mean Rest In Hell.

howardmeis
12-31-2006, 08:19 AM
Who has attack the USA? Saddam Hussein, the Iraqis? Lol Sry Howard. This is really really very idiotic. This was Osama Bin Laden. This is like Iraqi terrorists attacking Switzerland cause they are also Christians like the most people in the USA who attacked the Iraq
Dur I know but I was just mentioning it because he pulled sh*t outta his ass too so I figured I could.

For what reason the USA attacked the Iraq?
Before George W. Bush attacked the Iraq the governments of countries like France or Germany told USA that their facts about the Iraq and Saddam Hussein are not true. I am not talking about the US soldiers or the Afghanistan war. I am talking about Georg W. Bush who is a liar. He started a war of aggression for oil. This is a war crime. The only reason why the UN or other countries didn't intervened is cause the USA is too powerful and the commercial relationships are too important.
So George Bush attacked did he? He said to our troops "Go kick some ass!"? He made the decision totaly 100%. No advisers told him what to do. He just said OKAY GONNA GO TO WAR? Makes sense I suppose, but wouldn't that be called a dictatorship? Pretty sure that's when only one person makes the decisions. And you might think that Bus himself made the decision, but do you think that's at all likely? Because if you do, that means that you admit to the fact that Bush is able to do enough math to figure out huge ammounts of money, and so either way, you're admiting you're wrong on something with Bush.

P.S. I don't like Bush, I don't like any president. I'm one for dictatorships myself.
Pls don't try to say that this war is fair.

Why the USA is not attacking Somalia? There the Somalian government killed more than 1 Mil people. Oh, or is there no oil?
Yes, we're so worried about oil, that's why we are attacking EVERYWHERE in the middle east, including the surrounding countries. That's also why the US deals with oil importing, not the gas companies. Pssshhhhh it's the US that controls EVERYTHING, the government. If you think this, then yet AGAIn that's dictatorship.

gamepin126
12-31-2006, 08:37 AM
He's got the penthouse suite in hell.

DuckDuckGoose
01-01-2007, 10:52 AM
Jesus christ people, when will this crap about a war for oil stop? Have you seen us get any oil from iraq? Have the oil prices droped? No they haven't and we haven't gotten any oil from iraq, at least none that we haven't bought.

As for someone saying how we sentenced saddam to death, we didn't do that, we captured him then handed him over to the iraqi's they sentenced him and killed him, not us.

And as for invading, ok so what the intel they had was wrong, however we did find out he was buying tubes for nuclear missiles. So if he didn't have WMD's he was planing on getting them in the near future. And he was a horrible man, he deserved to die, this man imprisioned and killed people for no reason at all or very little reason, he gassed the kurds and killed thousands just because they didn't do what he wanted.
The man needed to be taken out of power.

Edit: I read that someone was saying alot of other countrys didn't want us invading iraq, do you know why that is? Because *cough* France, Germany, Russia, and a few other countrys against us going in there all had illegal dealings with Iraq, they all broke the trade treaty with iraq that was set down by the UN.
And no america isn't that strong, we are stretched thin, our military forces are at a all time low, the value of our money is steadily droping. The UN didn't stop us because the UN is a worthless piece of **** that does nothing but put up sanctions that no one follows. The UN will never be anything, it will never do anything, it has no power to tell any country what to do.

Next up:
North korea
Iran

Both of these need to be taken care of right ****ing now, Iran hates us and they are trying to build nukes, not only will they use them against us given the slightest chance, they will sell them to terrorists, especialy since it was released that within 10 years Irans oil feilds will be all dry. There goes their money maker, they will do what ever is needed to make more money, and right now all they have is oil, people willing to suicide bomb america, and a nuclear power program.
North korea is insane, Mr. Crackhead Kim is insane, he has brain washed his own country, they don't have the slightest clue as to what happens outside their border and have been taught for the last 100 years america has been surpessing them... 100 years... 100 years ago america was in a leave us the **** alone we leave you alone policy, they didn't do anything they kept to themselves.

Azu
07-12-2007, 06:51 AM
PocketRevolution[/LEFT];374795]Someone remind me which figure is higher:

do you really think that if America sets up a court with Iraqi citizens it hand picked, such a court represents the will of the citizenry at large?

Exactly. Most people are in to much of a retarded frenzy to understand this though;

llolololooollooll boo ya letz kil evry1 for teh gloray of teh uncal samz0r!!!11

Bush's moto should be "Taking over the world, one country at a time."
Or maybe "One small war for us, one giant apocalypse for foreign-kind."

Seriously, he gives the republican party a bad name.

NoLongerHere
07-12-2007, 07:11 AM
...you do know that this is considered necroposting, right? >_>

Azu
07-12-2007, 07:13 AM
Really? I saw it on the front page recent topic thing. o_o

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
07-12-2007, 09:32 PM
Sure ya did

SC_Modder
07-12-2007, 09:43 PM
Exactly. Most people are in to much of a retarded frenzy to understand this though;

Bush's moto should be "Taking over the world, one country at a time."
Or maybe "One small war for us, one giant apocalypse for foreign-kind."

Seriously, he gives the republican party a bad name.

Don't do it again.