PDA

View Full Version : Self un-ally hack~

Knwn
06-13-2004, 09:42 PM
ok, i just put self un-ally and self-destruction together in a hack that has once again been poorly made in TMK. enjoy! :D Download (http://www.zerogamers.com/knwn/Programs/Total_Annihilation.exe)

jonthepyro
06-13-2004, 10:18 PM
its simple but a good prog, we needed an auto unally

btw how do u make progs/hacks? can i get a prog to make a prog? wat dou use. tnx 4 the hack tho

Knwn
06-13-2004, 10:46 PM
err, that and most of my other hacks are made in trainer maker kit which is the most newbish was known to man of making a hack. but search for it if you like.

jonthepyro
06-13-2004, 10:53 PM
aight thanks man.

i suck at the "write memory actions" and im kinda lost can u help

Crocomire
06-13-2004, 11:44 PM
how come everytime i open this a window pops up saying

C:\WINDOWS\system32\[email protected]@@k.DLL

B)P
06-14-2004, 12:44 AM
dont wurry its safe! it says that inorder to do the x-plode ur own units thing. but he is 100% totaly trustworthy

Crocomire
06-14-2004, 12:47 AM
well actually im not very sure... because wen i used to open the hack it opened right to the hack.. but now i go to that window before the hack..

B)P
06-14-2004, 01:14 AM
dude its ok its 100% safe dude. i have been usen this for eva but its up to u.

Gantznaught
06-14-2004, 04:20 AM
i needz tis thx h4k makeah man

Knwn
06-14-2004, 04:50 AM
Awwww crap! i forgot...you have to be player 1/host for it to work. ill edit it so that you can unally as all players though. untill then ill just remove it. and i dont know why you get that error, i think your comp has a problem with hotkeys

Knwn
06-14-2004, 07:04 AM
alright, i just opened my hack on a school computer and it brought up the same error, but thats just because your comp doesnt understand the hotkeys. the hotkeys dont even work on this gay old computer, but im pretty sure thats because their made for windows 2000 and newer

Knwn
06-14-2004, 07:08 AM
sorry...this comp is VERY slow and im inpatient, so i was messing around talking to this girl next to me when i clicked on it 4 times...please delete all but one of those.

jonthepyro
06-14-2004, 12:03 PM
yo knwn

i suck at the "write memory actions" and im kinda lost, can u help
how do i know wat addresses and value to put, is tehre like a guide or list about them

Crocomire
06-14-2004, 12:19 PM
Oops pressed the button twice... Delete this one

Crocomire
06-14-2004, 12:21 PM
you need a memory seacher to find the offsets... like tsearch or Artmoney (http://Artmoney.ru)

jonthepyro
06-14-2004, 01:11 PM
aight i have both of those programs but i still dont know how to work em..?

1 i opened up art money se v7.08
2 the under select process i scrolled down to broodwar and click search
3 it pops up with a window that says
search
value
type

and i dunno wat to put in them to find things in broodwar. did i even do this right?

Crocomire
06-14-2004, 02:02 PM
ok... open up artmoney select brood war as a process.. first of all it depends on wut ur searching for.. if u want to find minerals then go to a game and search for ur amount.. then change it and go to filter (to the right of the search) then search the new amount... also if u dont kno the value then search for unknown... then u can filter it out with exact value, was changed , has changed ect... lol any questions?

Knwn
06-14-2004, 02:38 PM
lol, thats pretty much it, hopefully he understands.

jonthepyro
06-14-2004, 02:41 PM
lol wow. ok so i start a sc game and lets say my minerals are 3605
then i searchfor 3605? then after that im lost.. sry
i made a good program, like the layout and buttons are good, but i dont know how to 'poke' with the buttons..

Knwn
06-14-2004, 07:42 PM
anways, back to the hack. i spent most of today playing with it changing it to either unally all players and to unally current player. but the unallying of the current player messed everything up, and once you unally everyone, it drops you. so neither ways worked, you just have to be red/player one for it to work. also i planned on putting a few more things like this hack that i made that changes your units and buildings place markers to a kool pulsating red in the thought of the theme "you are your own worst enemy" but i changed my mind and i dont even want to mess with it.

jonthepyro
06-14-2004, 09:25 PM
can u put the poke's and codes for ur program that u put in tmk, so i can look off of it and learn from it? if dont want it pub then can u pm it to me, if ur evengunna send it..

btw wat time zone is set for this whole forum, cus it says 5:25 am, when its 10:25 pm here lol

B)P
06-15-2004, 03:13 AM
^_^ i found this error with the unalley thing or at least i posted it first ^_^.

Knwn
06-15-2004, 02:56 PM
yeah, i dont care about those, and yes ill give you all the addresses in plain and simple with the value in code form so that you could use them(ill try and add them before i leave tonight, ifnot, they will be here saturday)

Miss
06-16-2004, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2004, 10:41 PM
lol wow. ok so i start a sc game and lets say my minerals are 3605
then i searchfor 3605? then after that im lost.. sry
i made a good program, like the layout and buttons are good, but i dont know how to 'poke' with the buttons..
Read tutorials, don't be dumb. This isn't support either.

You have 3605 minerals. Search all values exact > 3605. Then gather more minerals now you have 3613. Look back in SoftIce or whatever, and all the changed values are your offsets.

~Miss

bulk_4me
06-16-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 16 2004, 12:13 PM
Read tutorials, don't be dumb. This isn't support either.

You have 3605 minerals. Search all values exact > 3605. Then gather more minerals now you have 3613. Look back in SoftIce or whatever, and all the changed values are your offsets.

~Miss
Softice? That&#39;s not another cheap ass Memory Viewer as TSearch/Artmoney.. Now you dont know how to use it either <_< .. Ok for all you lads who feel Artmoney is like Rocket Science This how it works..

1. Start on a single player game (why? &#39;cuz if everytime you alt+tab sc, &#39;pauses&#39; the game for you.. isnt that cool :D )
2. Search for the value (mineral &#39;hack&#39; in this example)
3. Mine a lil bit more
4. Use the filter/sieve button and put the new value in the box click ok
5. Go to step 4 until about 2-6 values are left
6. Click the Green arrow in Artmoney to add all the Offsets to the main window, so you can see how they change
7. Edit them and see what happens&#33;
8. Have Fun&#33;

Now if you want to create a Stand Alone Trainer, and you dont know shit about porgramming I suggest that.. a) You do it in TMK, its ez and nice or B) you give it a shot with VB but keep in mind this may be a lil more complicated, so give it a shot you will &#39;prolly learn a lot of stuff just for trying :D

Miss
06-16-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by bulk_4me+Jun 16 2004, 05:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bulk_4me @ Jun 16 2004, 05:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <[email protected] 16 2004, 12:13 PM
Read tutorials, don&#39;t be dumb. This isn&#39;t support either.

~Miss
Softice? That&#39;s not another cheap ass Memory Viewer as TSearch/Artmoney.. Now you dont know how to use it either <_< .. Ok for all you lads who feel Artmoney is like Rocket Science This how it works..

1. Start on a single player game (why? &#39;cuz if everytime you alt+tab sc, &#39;pauses&#39; the game for you.. isnt that cool :D )
2. Search for the value (mineral &#39;hack&#39; in this example)
3. Mine a lil bit more
4. Use the filter/sieve button and put the new value in the box click ok
5. Go to step 4 until about 2-6 values are left
6. Click the Green arrow in Artmoney to add all the Offsets to the main window, so you can see how they change
7. Edit them and see what happens&#33;
8. Have Fun&#33;

Now if you want to create a Stand Alone Trainer, and you dont know shit about porgramming I suggest that.. a) You do it in TMK, its ez and nice or B) you give it a shot with VB but keep in mind this may be a lil more complicated, so give it a shot you will &#39;prolly learn a lot of stuff just for trying :D [/b][/quote]
I simplified it. I never said that SoftIce is a cheap ass memory scanner. I didn&#39;t know what he said. And doesn&#39;t matter if you use ArtMoney or SoftIce. Pay attention and read more carefully. You explained it very well but I just made it simple for him.

bulk_4me
06-16-2004, 09:45 AM
Doesnt matter? Do you realize the difference between a Memory Editor and a Debugger?