G0D0FWAR
06-13-2004, 11:00 AM
So... what kind of hacker are you? :huh:

and

Would you still play StarCraft if there were no hacks? :unsure:

THE POLL FORMAT GOT A LITTLE MESSED :blink:

xx_rofl_xx
06-13-2004, 11:02 AM
I wouldnt say im dependant on hacks,cause i play without them.For example when the patches first coem out the first week or so there are no hacks otu for the patch yet,and I can still play sc without dying, :D

Firestorm[007]
06-13-2004, 12:02 PM
In the beginning i didn't hack. And i still can play starcraft without hackin. But it wouldn't be as much fun. :P

CelticFlame
06-13-2004, 02:01 PM
I rely on hacks to get me through each game alot more then some people because my strategies are always dependent on the other persons race, strategy, units, etc etc. You might consider it lack of skill but then again it would just remain an opinion.

So yeah extremely dependent on maphack. Although the color/freeze hack was a little addictive to use, I hope It's not released for 1.11b.

G0D0FWAR
06-13-2004, 02:49 PM
See, i think it is really cheap to use a maphack. First cause it allows you to see the oponent without 'scouting' and therefor gives you the upper hand, and an unfair advantage. Second, because you can see when/if the oponent is attacking you, and where.

I also find it annoying when people hack and then deny it. If your so ashamed to hack that you have to deny it, then why hack? Grow a pair, and play a fair game without hacks. Or don't be a p*ssy, and fess up.

Gantznaught
06-13-2004, 08:25 PM
even if u h4X0r u still hav 2 skout 2 av0id suspition. u deny b3cause if u dont tehy will gangbang u both allies n foes.

Poon
06-13-2004, 08:28 PM
i use hacks but i can still play without them.

xx_rofl_xx
06-14-2004, 07:15 AM
Feemason is pissing me off :lol:

ill kill u
06-22-2004, 05:52 PM
yo i need to know how to get hacks help plz

ill kill u
06-22-2004, 05:55 PM
I play with hacks but i cant live without them

ill kill u
06-22-2004, 05:56 PM
I play with hacks but i cant live without them do u need hacks?
if u do come here

SHADOMONKEY
06-22-2004, 05:56 PM
yo i need to know how to get hacks help plz
i sent a pm to you check your inbox

lllolll
06-22-2004, 06:06 PM
my heart rate increased when i don use hack, so to avoid heart attacks my doctor suggested me to use hacks

suckergotserved
06-22-2004, 06:07 PM
I can play without hacks but I like to use them because it gives me an advantage. And to those people who say "hackers are for noobs", let's game :D .

Killer_Kevin
06-22-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 13 2004, 10:49 PM
I also find it annoying when people hack and then deny it. If your so ashamed to hack that you have to deny it, then why hack? Grow a pair, and play a fair game without hacks. Or don't be a p*ssy, and fess up.

lol i love messing with people u dont "deny it" u just should play with em. U gatta join a game wiht a name spoofer on and have all color in ur name and say u dont hack. Or back in the day of stacking u should just say i think i got a glitch. lol that would make the game fun. or u can use the color thing from exteneded to say this in color: i dont hack. lol its fun you should try it

Killem
06-22-2004, 06:49 PM
Ill hack in sum games like NUKE THE WHALES and where its all Dark like the THING game map it just give me where and who if i didnt hack i would lose alot of games I can play without hacks on STarcraft but with hacks its GREAT anf fun :lol: :lol: :lol:

feladis
06-22-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Killer_Kevin+Jun 23 2004, 02:41 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Killer_Kevin @ Jun 23 2004, 02:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <[email protected] 13 2004, 10:49 PM
I also find it annoying when people hack and then deny it. If your so ashamed to hack that you have to deny it, then why hack? Grow a pair, and play a fair game without hacks. Or don&#39;t be a p*ssy, and fess up.

lol i love messing with people u dont "deny it" u just should play with em. U gatta join a game wiht a name spoofer on and have all color in ur name and say u dont hack. Or back in the day of stacking u should just say i think i got a glitch. lol that would make the game fun. or u can use the color thing from exteneded to say this in color: i dont hack. lol its fun you should try it [/b][/quote]
I always get at least a &#39;wtf&#39; when I press shift 8 which makes the text move to the center and then press shift 3 to make it white and type &#39;Cheat Enabled&#39;

n8_115
06-22-2004, 08:25 PM
I only hack for fun, not to win.

What is the point in hacking to get wins, do any of you who do that actually feel good about getting a win even though you were hacking?

It&#39;s fun to screw around with hacks, but if you are dependant on them that&#39;s pretty sad.

Killer_Kevin
06-23-2004, 05:30 AM
also if ur really bored u can make it say nuclear launch detected. lol that always scares everyone. and another one in USM games a lof of em have triggers for text to appear. You should make ur text look like that its funney.

HelplessNewbie
06-23-2004, 06:07 AM
The only thing I use is a lag-defender, which technically gives me an advantage I guess. Blizzard should never have had a lag screen in the first place.... but yeah.

I&#39;m here mostly to try and learn programming :-)

G0D0FWAR
06-23-2004, 07:22 AM
I think most hacks are just helpful and are fun... there is no advantage to a name spoofer, as it doesn&#39;t make it easier to win... nor a color hack, nor an ally alert, CD crack, CD-key grabber, in game timer, anti crash, ad remover, lag defender, map dl status, suicide (it is the exact opposite of an advantage)... All of these hacks are nice hacks though, and I enjoy using them, because it makes the experience of playing better...

On the other hand, a map hack, disc hack, and other private malicious hacks are lame (Yes sometimes fun). But, people get dependant on them, and can&#39;t win without them. If you need a hack to win, you suck? I never got any satisfaction by raping someone with a map hack, but I do enjoy killing hackers. At the same time I loved disconnecting the assholes, bsers, and newby big mouths, cause they all deserved a swift kick in the ass. And if you tell them your going to disconnect them, and they tell you ?you can?t do that, there is no possible way?, well that makes it that much better.

Hacks are fun, but don?t think your all that cause you can win with a map hack, or other extreme advantage hacks, cause chances are the person you just beat could whope you at a fair fight.

Scv
06-23-2004, 11:41 AM
I only use maphacks on new maps because i get sick of the same lost temple all the time. i like to practice on other maps but once i see where the expos are and islands and what not, i shut it off.

Miss
06-23-2004, 01:10 PM
All the above hacking or not hacking doesn&#39;t effect your skill.

~Miss

G0D0FWAR
06-23-2004, 09:22 PM
Well ya thats true if you mean, you either have skill or you don&#39;t. Hacking doesn&#39;t give you skill, it makes newbs think you have skill. I am talkin about the extreme advantage hacks like maphack, disc hack, etc...