PDA

View Full Version : Just started playing again

dopesmoker
11-30-2006, 09:22 AM
dopesmoker11 account name, dopesmoker character name, level 22 druid

hollar if you want to play

TheSpectator
11-30-2006, 02:52 PM
Yup no need to include the server you play on at all.

dopesmoker
11-30-2006, 07:08 PM
us west whore

11-30-2006, 07:09 PM
Those keys worked out ok eh?

Pharnax
12-01-2006, 06:34 AM
Don't waste your life on that horribly stupid game. If you have absolutely nothing to do in your free time, it may seem like a feasible option, but really, find something better to do.

TheSpectator
12-03-2006, 01:27 PM
Don't waste your life on that horribly stupid game. If you have absolutely nothing to do in your free time, it may seem like a feasible option, but really, find something better to do.

Then I could say the same about you on BWHacks. You see we all have the choice of doing something productive but as well there are things we do for just the pure enjoyment of it.

Pharnax
12-04-2006, 12:04 AM
Then I could say the same about you on BWHacks. You see we all have the choice of doing something productive but as well there are things we do for just the pure enjoyment of it.
I spend 5 minutes on BWH /day, how the **** can you compare that to him spending hours on a dumb, unnecessary game? I like posting on websites, but I don't waste my life, sitting in front of my computer every day. There's a difference, and I just wish for dopey to stop :\

dopesmoker
12-04-2006, 12:31 PM
I spend 5 minutes on BWH /day, how the **** can you compare that to him spending hours on a dumb, unnecessary game? I like posting on websites, but I don't waste my life, sitting in front of my computer every day. There's a difference, and I just wish for dopey to stop :\

chill, im not a chump, I get the people to do the work for me.

TheSpectator
12-04-2006, 11:05 PM

I am not even going to bother with everything that is wrong in that post.

B)P
12-07-2006, 08:56 AM
d2=gay... so meny public hacks out now-a-days.....