Very nice work, Thanks.

Cryingsoul15
11-25-2006, 09:36 PM
Looks great,thanks.

Looks too good, to be ture :peek:

Great work!

SC_Modder
11-25-2006, 09:39 PM
What did you code this in? Just curious.

I found an easy way to bypass the login protection to be to hook LoadLibrary, detect the lockdown library, temporarily unhook all hooks ( easy with my hooking class ), hook the lockdown dll's checkrevision, and then, after it is finally called, before returning control to starcraft, rehook everything.

Of course, I never bothered to actually implement this because I've gotten bored with starcraft.

p00onu
11-25-2006, 10:07 PM
Great work Zynastor.

kds
11-25-2006, 10:21 PM
gj zyn

Zynastor
11-25-2006, 10:21 PM

I used C++ with inline ASM.

The thing with my bypass login protection is that it only works for my hack, it would be good to have some sort of program that would allow all the hacks to get around the protection.

Anyways have fun using my hack and if anyone has any problems look at the readme before getting help, I would like to know any bugs you may have found or ideas you have to help me improve Oblivion.

Perma
11-25-2006, 10:32 PM
Pretty awesome work, as usual.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
11-25-2006, 10:50 PM
more like super kick ass to the power of fun.

If this was on a scale of alpha to omega, it would at least get a Upsilon

Chaoschild91
11-25-2006, 11:03 PM
If you press Ctrl+Insert, twice while on Full Map State it crashes.

Palomino
11-25-2006, 11:07 PM
Looks like good work.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
11-25-2006, 11:10 PM
Looks like good work.
Do you have a bot that replys to every thread with that?

Zynastor
11-25-2006, 11:10 PM
If you press Ctrl+Insert, twice while on Full Map State it crashes.

I have been messing around with my maphack a lot just before I made the release trying to get it perfect. I know Ctrl+Insert did work but I must have done something to it screw it up, Ill have it fixed soon and a new update 2morrow or something.

Palomino
11-25-2006, 11:11 PM
Do you have a bot that replys to every thread with that?

Haha, I wish.

badman1
11-25-2006, 11:14 PM
I freakin love you. This thing works great!

+rep if that even means anything

Chaoschild91
11-25-2006, 11:19 PM
Hot keys don't work correctly-When you press 1 for example, the unit is selected. When double clicked your not sent to the view of the unit.
You can not stack in games like "Stacked Turret D" "Stacked Cannon D" "Bunker D"-Unit commands don't work under fog of war.

btw, can you explain how the /lat [num] works? i tried it and nothing happened.

*nevermind it might work, i tried /lat 3 not 2.

Zynastor
11-25-2006, 11:27 PM
Hot keys don't work correctly-When you press 1 for example, the unit is selected. When double clicked your not sent to the view of the unit.
You can not stack in games like "Stacked Turret D" "Stacked Cannon D" "Bunker D"-Unit commands don't work under fog of war.

Great help you are :P

The reason for that is because I'm using my own function to handle a hotkey when pushed, this way I can group more than 12 units with selection hack. Ill work on fixing this problem, thanks.

Chaoschild91
11-25-2006, 11:27 PM
Game Pauses if F12 is used in the first second, along with some lag.
*Might be being in unlucky groups, but the hack might be a bit laggy.(5 games of lag so far)

Woot im good at finding glitches lol, back to play another game =p

Never mind about the not joining game, its the game hang function?

ohhh, heh lagging on the screen haha.. =p

You might wanna remove that, peeps will abuse it. =p
heh and peeps called me the lagger in one game *the one i finally removed it
And I dont normally lag, but its lagging with the hack on, *I have plenty of resources on the computer free*

Blah i know, I double posted on accident, and the first 2 were separate =p

Zynastor
11-25-2006, 11:31 PM
Game Pauses if F12 is used in the first second, along with some lag.
*Might be being in unlucky groups, but the hack might be a bit laggy.(5 games of lag so far)

Pushing F12(stat hack) shouldn't lag the game and I don't see how it could, I think just 5 unlucky games you got.

and yes great help you are, damn beta testers didn't help much.

Yeah game hang pretty much freezes game play, it explains it a bit better in the readme I think.

EDIT: I think it would be better if you edited your posts because its against the rules to double/triple post.

Chaoschild91
11-25-2006, 11:45 PM
ok, I checked it wasn't the program lagging, it was me being unlucky =p
No more glitches found that game.

Dunno if this counts as a bug, but i prefer my units being conversed by buried-unburied-cloaked-uncloaked when I have them all selected.

e.g-~ with a unburied lurker selected=all lurkers selected.
I prefer ~ with a unburied lurker=all unburied lurkers selected
...........~ with a buried lurker=all buried lurkers selected

badman1
11-26-2006, 12:05 AM
Now thats just being picky :-P

Chaoschild91
11-26-2006, 01:11 AM
mate, i just gotta say, its the best selection hack i've ever used. It works in Tarpit D and Hydra D. They don't normally work in those =) dunno which is better, the ability to stack in games or the ability to mass command =p

11-26-2006, 01:25 AM
Chaoschild91, Could you please not double/triple post, I know your telling him all the bugs you find and thats great, but there is a edit button, please use it. :P

YourMother
11-26-2006, 02:06 AM
nice! Really gj Zyn!

I don't want to say something bad about your really good hack. But there is one issue with the "~" hot key and my German keyboard. I have to press ALT-GR-+ to write a "~". So I can do what I want, key-remap etc. - this hot key will not work for me. (and the virus warnings for Oblivion.dll and Lytrim are also not very nice)

But still an excellent peace of software! +rep

Chaoschild91
11-26-2006, 02:15 AM
One more thing, is with your unit selector, if a air unit is covering one of them, it will not get selected. Example: Lucifers Sunken Defense, when you buy a unit it is placed under your shuttle, that unit you bought will not come up on your select all unless you move the unit or the shuttle.

gamepin126
11-26-2006, 02:58 AM
Nice find.

Zynastor
11-26-2006, 03:46 AM
nice! Really gj Zyn!

I don't want to say something bad about your really good hack. But there is one issue with the "~" hot key and my German keyboard. I have to press ALT-GR-+ to write a "~". So I can do what I want, key-remap etc. - this hot key will not work for me. (and the virus warnings for Oblivion.dll and Lytrim are also not very nice)

But still an excellent peace of software! +rep

I will make it so you can choose your hotkey between alt and ~ in the next update that should fix the problem. As for the virus warnings you get some virus scanners pick up that Oblivion and LiTRiM contain a virus, the reason for that is because its detecting the packer I used to pack both programs and its thinking its a virus. I have a fully updated McAfee security center on my dell laptop that updates itself all the time and gets annoying, I also have some zone alarm security thing with a virus scanner on my pc and both don't find Oblivion/LiTRiM as a virus. Must just be with certain virus scanner or older ones, I'm not sure but both files are 100% safe.

One more thing, is with your unit selector, if a air unit is covering one of them, it will not get selected. Example: Lucifers Sunken Defense, when you buy a unit it is placed under your shuttle, that unit you bought will not come up on your select all unless you move the unit or the shuttle.

Ill take a look at it and see if I can fix it, I think I know what it is already.

DSG
11-26-2006, 04:03 AM
Nice work Zynastor. Thanks 707. You can merge those can't you pinner?

Gatão
11-26-2006, 04:28 AM
Ha, Im thinking on AgentGOD... what he is going to do now that someone released a hack much better than his? This hack own AX!
Looks really cool but I didnt test it yet.

YourMother
11-26-2006, 05:12 AM
I will make it so you can choose your hotkey between alt and ~ in the next update that should fix the problem.
Thx, that's nice!

As for the virus warnings you get some virus scanners pick up that Oblivion and LiTRiM contain a virus, the reason for that is because its detecting the packer I used to pack both programs and its thinking its a virus.
but both files are 100% safe.
To be honest. I still have a problem with the security warnings. I use Kaspersky. And it's by far the best scanner (0,03% wrong warnings). I also know that this issue is probably caused by the packer you are using. So what about using another packer? btw: What do you mean with packer? the WinRar packer? I still get the warning even after I unpacked the files

DSG
11-26-2006, 05:35 AM
To reduce the size of your executables you can use a packer that compresses it and just decompresses into memory when it runs. They have an added benefit of being able to scramble the code and make the packed PE a bit harder to reverse engineer. The particular one Zynastor decided to used is commonly used for hiding virii from a/v programs. There are so many quality packers that i don't see why he had to use that particular one.

Zynastor, If you need some better packers I can recommend some good ones.

Zynastor
11-26-2006, 05:43 AM
The packer I used is one of the best I have seen, but I guess ill try something else to solve that problem with the virus scanners.

copper90
11-26-2006, 07:28 AM
Automine/build worker at start works great, thanks! :]

ScAreCroW
11-26-2006, 09:22 AM
Good job. I'm definitely impressed. If that means anything.

LCS
11-26-2006, 09:49 AM
Woot im good at finding glitches lol, back to play another game =pYou should consider going into QA (Quality Assurance) / Testing for computer software. That's pretty much what I did for work last summer, what I had to do was read bug reports, recreate the bug, then confirm it. Doing bug related **** like that is very helpful because when you are good at testing and finding bugs it is very helpful when you're programming, or testing a friends program.

gamepin126
11-26-2006, 09:59 AM
You can merge those can't you pinner?
Which ones?

The_Jelly
11-26-2006, 10:23 AM
Good Job. Why weren't you made game hacking staff again?

Frozen_IceE
11-26-2006, 12:19 PM
...It dosnt work for me =-(. I load it up, and SC loads fine, but none of the features work, ive tried like 69434163463846341 times...:boohoo:

AgelESSS (marine)
11-26-2006, 01:10 PM
i really appreciate this Zynastor =)

wait i cant dl it normaly it automatically shows dl with compresed folder ....now it doesnt so how do i dl this?
XDD

The_Jelly
11-26-2006, 01:29 PM
Extract it with WinRAR.

AgelESSS (marine)
11-26-2006, 01:35 PM
WinRAR ? im not good with unzipping files cause normally mozilla automatically opens the compressed file. only for ZIP files. im not sure because this is a RAR file.hmm
help?

Free$tyle
11-26-2006, 01:38 PM
:peek: NICE!

2 bad i dont play SC or BW ne more....:boohoo:

The_Jelly
11-26-2006, 01:44 PM
Go here and download and install winrar. http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
Then, download the file and right-click it and extract it out
Then open StarCraft, and login.
Then Alt-Tab out to double click the loader.
If you can't get that to work then just don't use it.

Chaoschild91
11-26-2006, 02:06 PM
This isn't much a big deal, but another thing I noticed is in UMS games you can tell who is using your hack. Our probes will go through an extractor if it is next to the nexus *not sure about SCVS/DRONES in UMS/Melee

Ampharos
11-26-2006, 02:34 PM
how do u make dll files for internet games i can't get it???

Dissidence
11-26-2006, 02:37 PM
how do u make dll files for internet games i can't get it???

Please state your questions in a manner someone may be able to comprehend. Assuming your question is "How do I use this .dll file?" simply open starcraft and then the loader (LiTRiM.exe). If your question is "How do I make .dll hacks for online games?" I suggest you find a tutorial.

hellhoundx
11-26-2006, 03:47 PM
Is this hack suppose to make the ctrl keys not work? I mean they do work, like I can hotkey them but when I double press the key, it doesn't go to the unit.
This makes it so anyone that uses this hack can't stack units?
Anyone know why?

Edit: Other then this problem that only I might be having, this hack is great! Best one I ever used in Patch 1.14!! Thanks a lot

Chaoschild91
11-26-2006, 03:56 PM
Hell hound I have already commented on that, please realize that this is still in the testing stage. Another thing

Please state your questions in a manner someone may be able to comprehend. Assuming your question is "How do I use this .dll file?" simply open starcraft and then the loader (LiTRiM.exe). If your question is "How do I make .dll hacks for online games?" I suggest you find a tutorial.

You do not need to open Starcraft before the loader, the loader should automatically load Starcraft. This is assuming that your Starcraft is in the drive that your operating system is on. In the program files folder. Otherwise your Starcraft wouldn't function properly anyway.
*Starcraft must be on the drive with the operating system to host games.

hellhoundx
11-26-2006, 04:12 PM
Oh sorry, I missed that post cause of all the double posts and stuff :wow:

Hope this gets fixed soon so I can start stacking hydras in the "phantom" to rape faster :crazy:

Gatão
11-26-2006, 04:19 PM
Oh sorry, I missed that post cause of all the double posts and stuff :wow:

Hope this gets fixed soon so I can start stacking hydras in the "phantom" to rape faster :crazy:

I saw someone doing that. He was a fag. That's really gay!!

Chaoschild91
11-26-2006, 04:40 PM
heh a bit off topic, how do you stack hydras in phantom??? lol

Drakon
11-26-2006, 05:14 PM
...It dosnt work for me =-(. I load it up, and SC loads fine, but none of the features work, ive tried like 69434163463846341 times...:boohoo:

I got same problem, when i load litrim everything goes fine but after loggin into bnet features are not working at all. Any ideas whats reason of this? (i got windows 98 SE)

Chaoschild91
11-26-2006, 05:16 PM
just 1 question, can we disable the how many units everyone has from popping up? It gets a little annoying in UMS maps.

The_Jelly
11-26-2006, 05:38 PM
Windows 2000 and higher for it to work

Magi
11-26-2006, 06:02 PM
if your talking about the warnings on the units being built chaos, go into the ini and change the settings

Chaoschild91
11-26-2006, 06:18 PM
if your talking about the warnings on the units being built chaos, go into the ini and change the settings

Im sorry i didn't see that on the list the first time.

tymoney321
11-26-2006, 06:24 PM
Great hack, excellent features. However I crash or lag every other game. Pretty hard to deal with the bugs. Keep up the good work though :smirk:

punture
11-26-2006, 06:24 PM
My Kaspersky detected a virus. Anyone have the same problem?

Chaoschild91
11-26-2006, 06:27 PM
punture it is not a virus it has already been addressed, its the form of compression.

Dissidence
11-26-2006, 08:05 PM
Hell hound I have already commented on that, please realize that this is still in the testing stage. Another thing

You do not need to open Starcraft before the loader, the loader should automatically load Starcraft. This is assuming that your Starcraft is in the drive that your operating system is on. In the program files folder. Otherwise your Starcraft wouldn't function properly anyway.
*Starcraft must be on the drive with the operating system to host games.

I've noticed most hacks are most stable when loaded after starcraft has started. It's also become habbit after iNHALE 203.

Im sorry i didn't see that on the list the first time.

Or just type /ualert. In game or lobby or I think even in chat.

Edit: Sorry. Double Post. haven't been on this forum in a while so I'll try to get back in the edit habbit. Sorry.

GaNtA
11-26-2006, 10:53 PM
looks like fun o.o

FlamingAsterix
11-26-2006, 10:58 PM
GREAT work zyn! +rep

The Begining
11-26-2006, 11:33 PM
super good job,by the way ,would u please set"~" to "alt",and then it could be more operatable

Chaoschild91
11-27-2006, 02:33 AM
You guys always suggest alt, the reason hes not using alt is it is used too widely already. Guys think of it, there are other hacks with different capabilities out there that use Alt.

EDIT:Ok, another thing, apparently sometimes the dll's are injected before you log in. Not quite sure how you have it setup. It gave me that error that " I have some virus" and all that bs that it gives when you try and inject dll's before logging in.

StarCrap
11-27-2006, 02:44 AM

I found an easy way to bypass the login protection to be to hook LoadLibrary, detect the lockdown library, temporarily unhook all hooks ( easy with my hooking class ), hook the lockdown dll's checkrevision, and then, after it is finally called, before returning control to starcraft, rehook everything.

Of course, I never bothered to actually implement this because I've gotten bored with starcraft.

Just a quick note: hooking the checkrevision function will not work. This will not allow you to bypass the 'failed version' error. The checkrevision function passes the lockdown.dll file data in memory through a SHA1 hashing function. Any hooks in place (that modify the first several bytes of the function data) will screw up the SHA1 results, and create the error message.

Dissidence
11-27-2006, 03:46 AM
You guys always suggest alt, the reason hes not using alt is it is used too widely already. Guys think of it, there are other hacks with different capabilities out there that use Alt.

EDIT:Ok, another thing, apparently sometimes the dll's are injected before you log in. Not quite sure how you have it setup. It gave me that error that " I have some virus" and all that bs that it gives when you try and inject dll's before logging in.

I don't like alt. Every time I alt+tab out of a window it turns on and then I come back and move a peon and all my workers start moving and everything gets screwed up. A lot of hacks already also use Alt + Key in order to try to not conflict with other hacks. I think it's best to just be able to switch between the two as Zyn suggested though.

Zynastor
11-27-2006, 04:10 AM
I will have an update prolly tomorrow this time so far the changes are...

- A crash fix for when toggling maphack backwards using Ctrl + insert.
- A fix for when you double push a unit group hotkey, it will now bring your screen to the unit(s).
- A fix for when maphack invisible clicks is disabled.
- and finally, you can choose between alt or ~ for the mass select hotkey.

There may be a few more changes but thats all I have done/fixed so far.

Also you shouldn't have to load Oblivion after you login, you can just use the launcher(LiTRiM) to load starcraft and connect to b.net that way. Although I have noticed it fails and you get that virus warning error sometimes if that happens just try again until it works. Ill see if i can fix that up so it never fails.

Win 9x/Me users I have no idea if this will work for you guys because I haven't tested Oblivion on those operating systems, try using the loader to load starcraft for you and if that fails then it prolly isn't going to work for you.

EDIT:

Ha, Im thinking on AgentGOD... what he is going to do now that someone released a hack much better than his? This hack own AX!
Looks really cool but I didnt test it yet.

Looks like AgentGOD and his supporters still think anni is better and has pretty much everything Oblivion has except for a few things. They also claim I stole most of his work and included it into Oblivion, who would wanna rip/use AgentGOD's work lol. Its reasons like that and his bad programming is why I can't stand him and his supporters.

pandas
11-27-2006, 08:27 AM
Yeah game hang pretty much freezes game play, it explains it a bit better in the readme I think.

Can you please take that out?

Donlac
11-27-2006, 10:53 AM
If its not a total pain in the ass, can you make some of the other keys changeable? I noticed that F5 and F6 overlap with QUnit (basically the only hack yours doesnt do :crazy:)

Ross_Brawn
11-27-2006, 11:32 AM
very nice hack and thumbs up

i encounter quite a few crashes with the selection hack, selecting huge army units and kinda moving them around all the time.

Gatão
11-27-2006, 12:15 PM
...Annihilation's MC suck, we press the MOVE buttom and it says 0 units commanded. If anyone find a good MC let me know.
OBS.: I'm lazy and I won't test the MC of this hack yet(I just downloaded but didn't test it).

11-27-2006, 03:36 PM
...Annihilation's MC suck, we press the MOVE buttom and it says 0 units commanded. If anyone find a good MC let me know.
OBS.: I'm lazy and I won't test the MC of this hack yet(I just downloaded but didn't test it).That's why you should test the MC on this hack? :fine:

Evil_Himmler
11-27-2006, 04:31 PM
gj on this hack

Apsis
11-27-2006, 04:33 PM
Can you give me a site to turn .rar files into zip folders? Google doesnt help any.

Otaku
11-27-2006, 04:34 PM
www.rarlabs.com ?

The_Jelly
11-27-2006, 05:25 PM
How hard is it to google winarar?

OverFlow636
11-27-2006, 07:38 PM
I used C++ with inline ASM.

The thing with my bypass login protection is that it only works for my hack, it would be good to have some sort of program that would allow all the hacks to get around the protection.

Anyways have fun using my hack and if anyone has any problems look at the readme before getting help, I would like to know any bugs you may have found or ideas you have to help me improve Oblivion.

the local.dll that i compiled will work with any number of hacks and load them all after logging into bnet

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
11-27-2006, 08:32 PM
the local.dll that i compiled will work with any number of hacks and load them all after logging into bnet
I'm pretty sure his will unload all his patches and **** before lockdown does its hash and then load all his patches and **** back up after it. With yours, if you log on and then log off and try to log on then you will have to restart Starcraft.

The Begining
11-28-2006, 04:19 AM
I will have an update prolly tomorrow this time so far the changes are...

it's time to update now

Zynastor
11-28-2006, 06:40 AM
Click here to download Oblivion v1.0.1 (http://www.permaonline.com/uploads/Oblivion1.0.1.rar)

Changes:

Version 1.0.1
- Fixed a crash when toggling maphack backwards.
- Fixed a bug when double pressing a unit group hotkey.
- Fixed a problem with maphack target clicks.
- Added config option so you can use Alt instead of ~ for mass select hotkey.
- Added in-game command to kill selected workers (peons).

Edit:

Could someone make it so I can edit my original post and list the changes and stuff.

ImaginatioN
11-28-2006, 09:08 AM
Pff i cant use it every time when i try to extract it says virus and when i chose skip and extract it i cant start it cuz thers mesage that says ''windows cannot acces the speciffied device,path,or file.You may not have the permissions to appropriate permissions to access the item''.Someone have the same problem maybe?

OverFlow636
11-28-2006, 11:54 AM
I'm pretty sure his will unload all his patches and **** before lockdown does its hash and then load all his patches and **** back up after it. With yours, if you log on and then log off and try to log on then you will have to restart Starcraft.

lol yea but what is that like 3 seconds to get to bnet screen from desktop starting it up again

FlamingAsterix
11-28-2006, 11:59 AM
despite whatever minor issues people may have, this is great work. it has reduced my dll load count from 5 or 6 different dlls to only 2. also I particularly love the detection protection you put it as it has fixed all the problems I hhave had recently when trying to use lcs's spoofer. once aggain, sexcellent work zyn!

Dissidence
11-28-2006, 11:59 AM
lol yea but what is that like 3 seconds to get to bnet screen from desktop starting it up again

Depends how slow your computer is. ;\

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
11-28-2006, 12:50 PM
But its still an inconvience non the less.

Evil_Himmler
11-28-2006, 03:25 PM
good job on this hack.

YourMother
11-28-2006, 04:37 PM
Pff i cant use it every time when i try to extract it says virus and when i chose skip and extract it i cant start it cuz thers mesage that says ''windows cannot acces the speciffied device,path,or file.You may not have the permissions to appropriate permissions to access the item''.Someone have the same problem maybe?
yepp.
Until Zynastor is not using another "packer" I can't and will not use it.
That's what Kaypersky is saying
Name: Packed.Win32.CryptExe
Type: worm and backdoor Trojan for the Windows platform
may turns off anti-virus applications
allows others to access the computer
installs itself in the Registry

It's a really good hack and Zyn has done a very good job, but I can't use it, even when its probably no virus.

if u need another packer, see here
http://programmerstools.org/taxonomy/term/15

gamepin126
11-28-2006, 04:41 PM
yepp.
Until Zynastor is not using another "packer" I can't and will not use it.
That's what Kaypersky is saying
Name: Packed.Win32.CryptExe
Type: worm
may turns off anti-virus applications
allows others to access the computer
installs itself in the Registry

It's a really good hack and Zyn has done a very good job, but I can't use it.
Wow, you're an idiot.

YourMother
11-28-2006, 04:52 PM
Wow, you're an idiot.
Sure honey. But i will not turn my Kaspersky off while i am playing starcraft. So there is no way for me to use it.

The_Jelly
11-28-2006, 04:56 PM
Wow, you're an idiot.

YourMother
11-28-2006, 04:58 PM
Sure honey.

Krazychinkstaboi
11-28-2006, 05:21 PM
Click here to download Oblivion v1.0.1 (http://www.permaonline.com/uploads/Oblivion1.0.1.rar)

Changes:

Version 1.0.1
- Fixed a crash when toggling maphack backwards.
- Fixed a bug when double pressing a unit group hotkey.
- Fixed a problem with maphack target clicks.
- Added config option so you can use Alt instead of ~ for mass select hotkey.
- Added in-game command to kill selected workers (peons).

Edit:

Could someone make it so I can edit my original post and list the changes and stuff.

nice, thanks for updating it and fixing the crashes :onebigeye:

tymoney321
11-28-2006, 06:23 PM
Love the new update!

11-28-2006, 06:31 PM
You idiot's that think this is a virus need to stfu and get over it, Zynastor was nice enough to make this exellent hack and release it for us here at bwh, so dl the damn hack if you want and enjoy it, don't post here saying "omg this is teh virus". If there was actually a virus do you think the staff would let anyone dl it? NO.

Chaoschild91
11-28-2006, 06:55 PM
another glitch, if you mass rines and tell them all to stim, not all of them will stim. In some cases non of them stim.

hellhoundx
11-28-2006, 07:42 PM
Well, I tested it again and double pressing the numbers has like a slow delay until it goes to the unit, sometimes you gotta do it again before it even works.
Because of this, you can't exactly stack zerg units so thats a downfall I guess.
If you can add a zerg stack hack in here, that would be great! :D

DarkNemesis
11-28-2006, 09:27 PM
Zynastor grate work man
and dose Version 1.0.1 work with stack maps now?

EDIT: no it has not:( i love stacked maps oo well
you got a ider of what the probleme is? and how long it's going to take to be fixed?
ps. no rush

Krazychinkstaboi
11-28-2006, 10:18 PM
Zynastor grate work man
and dose Version 1.0.1 work with stack maps now?

EDIT: no it has not:( i love stacked maps oo well
you got a ider of what the probleme is? and how long it's going to take to be fixed?
ps. no rush

do u really need this hack in ums stack maps..?

well anyways i just played with the updated version so far for me it hasnt crashed at all :D. ive been using selection, lobby, and maphack and so far they have been fine for me. thanks for the great hack!

DarkNemesis
11-29-2006, 12:48 AM
do u really need this hack in ums stack maps..?

well anyways i just played with the updated version so far for me it hasnt crashed at all :D. ive been using selection, lobby, and maphack and so far they have been fine for me. thanks for the great hack!

i like to use one hack for all type of maps, so if i play mass maps then go on a stack map i dont need to switch hacks
allso i cant join the us or the other one B.Net i can only join the europe B.Net whit the hack on

Zynastor
11-29-2006, 04:37 AM
I fixed the stim pack thing, I missed that action id when I was creating selection hack

I don't really play starcraft and when I do I suck at it, im bad. I don't understand what the problem is with this stacking and stuff in UMS game, someone needs to explain it to me. =\

As for the delay for double pressing a unit group hotkey that some of you are talking about, I don't seem to see any delay at all but i did notice that it sometimes didn't work. The only delay I can think of is how long it takes for you to push the unit group hotkey again and there is no delay after that.

Edit: Another thing, im not sure if any of you know this but after you hit the unit group hotkey the first time you have 0.5 seconds to push it again otherwise it will not bring your screen to the group.

Ross_Brawn
11-29-2006, 06:55 AM
Nice work....i tried the new update.

~ key selection hack still cause occasional crash. :(

DarkNemesis
11-29-2006, 10:19 AM
how to stack in stack maps
First you hotkey your worker Then click on the civ(or sometimes zealot) stuck in a isolated rectangular platform and send it to the darker side then pretty much the entire map will turn dark and you won't be able to see the units. click on the number 1 and it will go to the worker now build anywhere

but with your hack it dose not go to the worker and we cant move or build anywhere

if you wont to see how to stack set a time and we can play this map with and without the hack on

i got a ider to switching off the Safe clicks iam going to try it out now but i cant be a$$ to edit so iam going to double posted

EDIT: ooo look i can be A$$ to edit lol my ider did not work :( what do Safe clicks do anyway

Twix
11-29-2006, 01:14 PM
First you hotkey your worker Then click on the civ(or sometimes zealot) stuck in a isolated rectangular platform and send it to the darker side then pretty much the entire map will turn dark and you won't be able to see the units. click on the number 1 and it will go to the worker now build anywhere

but with your hack it dose not go to the worker and we cant move or build anywhere

if you wont to see how to stack set a time and we can play this map with and without the hack on

i got a ider to switching off the Safe clicks iam going to try it out now but i cant be a$$ to edit so iam going to double posted

EDIT: ooo look i can be A$$ to edit lol my ider did not work :( what do Safe clicks do anyway

What the **** did you just say, out of that full post I didn't understand 1 bit of it. Also they are talking about unit stacking.

Chaoschild91
11-29-2006, 03:27 PM
Stacking Type 1: Removes Shared Vision from you and all of your allies. Producing a state of no sight which allows you to build anywhere on normal ground.
Stacking Type 2: You hot key any zerg unit that can bury. Bury it and then hotkey it to Ctrl1. Then select a group of buryable zerg units. Press U+Ctrl1+1+U. If done correctly, the group of units will appear buried but when told to move they will move and they will be stacked.

mHt
11-29-2006, 04:16 PM
Quite simply, this is the best hack I've ever used. I love the way the unit selection works, much easier than traditional mutlicommand.

Also, having the workers automatically start to mine is sensational.

Only glitches I've noticed, is when hot-keying units, double clicking the hotkey doesn't center the screen over the units like it usually does, and saving a replay will freeze starcraft.

However I may not have the latest version of this hack, they may have been fixed.

Either way, this hack is OUTSTANDING.

Thankyou very much your work.

Edit: I see the double clicking hotkey to center has been fixed, I didn't have time to read the whole thread before.

ImaginatioN
11-29-2006, 10:34 PM
You idiot's that think this is a virus need to stfu and get over it, Zynastor was nice enough to make this exellent hack and release it for us here at bwh, so dl the damn hack if you want and enjoy it, don't post here saying "omg this is teh virus". If there was actually a virus do you think the staff would let anyone dl it? NO.
lol no1 says thats it is virus...All i said it was that i cant use it even when i chose skip on my antivirus.I cant use it!And i asked for hlp...

11-29-2006, 10:41 PM
What AV do you use?

ImaginatioN
11-29-2006, 11:16 PM
Kaspersky...But i think its cuz of the packing...Btw this hacks looks awesome :D.And i want to try ittt.

YourMother
11-30-2006, 08:49 AM
lol no1 says thats it is virus...All i said it was that i cant use it even when i chose skip on my antivirus.I cant use it!And i asked for hlp...
I have the same problem. The only way to use it to disable your Kaspersky. But at least when you restart your comp Kaspersky will autodelete the files. There is no way to say Kaspersky "no, this is no virus".

Another thing. I don't know if you can call this a bug. But when one of the buildings u want to mulitcommand (u have them mass selected) is in that moment in the development process, you are not able to train one single unit.

ImaginatioN
11-30-2006, 11:17 AM
Lol man i cant disable like that the AV cuz my comp will take 1000 viruses over the network...

Evil_Himmler
11-30-2006, 12:29 PM
+Rep for doing a good job keep it up man

p00onu
11-30-2006, 01:41 PM
Lol man i cant disable like that the AV cuz my comp will take 1000 viruses over the network...

That's your problem, not our's.

Zynastor
11-30-2006, 02:03 PM

Thanks ill take a look at this when I finish work.

For everyone reporting bugs and what not, make sure you are only using Oblivion because hacks like qunit will cause major conflicts or perhaps even crashes, thats not because of f5/f6 key. I think its better not to use any other hack with Oblivion unless it was made and tested to be used with Oblivion.

So if you still crash when only using Oblivion I would like you to post the error log int the error log folder found in your starcraft directory, the file will have your computer login name and the number 140001 after it. I will then try and fix the crash.

Chaoschild91
11-30-2006, 02:19 PM
I still have the error log from the ctrl+tab if you want me to pm it to you, its pretty long. Also I've heard from my brother that it doesn't work when your host of the game. I can not verify this since I cant host, but he keeps complaining about it. Also the lights on/off stacking still does not work, if you look up a little I explained how both of them work.

Krazychinkstaboi
11-30-2006, 04:36 PM
i like to use one hack for all type of maps, so if i play mass maps then go on a stack map i dont need to switch hacks
allso i cant join the us or the other one B.Net i can only join the europe B.Net whit the hack on

you have to sign on b.net first till u can open the hack to be able to login b.net.. i use it on US west everyday. and if u just play ums games i dont know why u would need hacks? iono i dont really play ums that much. i usually play pgt, wgt, zc's or fastest

Ultramilkman
11-30-2006, 07:16 PM
You could stack buildings with this awesome hack, just turn on the map hack and select your probe/scv and build. Forget all that control+1 nonsense. If the probe/scv does not respond to your command, then click on something else you own (barrack, bunker, marine, etc.) and then click back to the probe/scv, tell it to move, it should work.

Dark Templar bug: can't be single selected (can't click it-- only can selecting one dt by "boxing" it.

Yes stacking hydras do not work. Stacking hydras occurs when multiple commands are given to different units and the server is not fast enough to repond to the commands to their specific unit
Ex: Hydra is burrowed (control+1ed) Another group of hydras are selected (lets call this X), and u is hit on the keyboard (burrow hotkey) ,then control+1 is hit *without the "+" (this makes X hotkeyed as 1) then 1 is hit (the screen technically should go to X, but since bnet does not repond instantly, the burrowed hydra is selected instead of going to X) at last U (unborrow) is hit. (The burrowed hydra's unborrow command is therefore transferred to X making them burrowed but moveable. As everyone knows, burrowed units can be stacked on top of each other, causing the hydras to be stacked.
Simular to the stack hydra hacks out there, they give the hydra a burrow/unborrow command really fast. (I think that's how they do it)

I am curious on how you make zerg burrowable units unstackable, blizzard has tried already to stop stacked hydras by increasing the server speed, but they have failed, care to share? :D

p00onu
11-30-2006, 09:32 PM
I am curious on how you make zerg burrowable units unstackable, blizzard has tried already to stop stacked hydras by increasing the server speed, but they have failed, care to share? :D

One easy way would be to see if after burrowing, if the next command issued is unburrow, then wait a couple hundred ms and then issue the command.

XGhozt
11-30-2006, 10:52 PM
I think I found a bug. When you attempt to upgrade more than 20 hatchery's at a time using the selection hack, the game crash's. Its happened several times.

rubyzero
12-01-2006, 12:46 AM
dont know if this has been mentioned but i tried logging on tonight by just hitting the launcher so it auto loads sc for me and it gave that error that occured with DTs loader when you dont load the hack after you login.

i know you made this so blizzard wont detect it and it did work the first few times ive been on sc i do not know if this is a fluke or just something random but it no longer works, probably going to have to load the hack after you log on to b.net.

by the way i love this hack it is great, i love the ability to ban people in the waiting room, the spammers the laggers the newbs, very helpful.

Shin666
12-01-2006, 01:57 AM
wtf, zyn.. you made another maphack? good job anyways

Zynastor
12-01-2006, 05:49 AM
I have fixed the crash with the hatchery's, this could have also fixed several other crashes, and a few more things. I will have an update tomorrow or something.

2bob29
12-01-2006, 12:24 PM
i cant download it

Gold_Yoshi
12-01-2006, 01:30 PM
Just click where it says, "Click here to Download."

craigcraigcraig
12-01-2006, 02:06 PM
Amazing hack I really like the autobuild first worker and automine with first workers. Thanks for the work you did on it Zynastor. I wanted to let ya know what I have experienced that could be improved on.

Sometimes when I alt tab out of scbw when I'm in the lobby, when I tab back everything but the text will be black and I can still click where the buttons would be but the screen gets really messed up and even tho it will let me join games it stays completely black even after the game starts.

Sometimes for no reason while I'm playing as zerg the selection tool (~ or alt key) will stop working, it deselects all units instead of selecting all units of the type I have selected, sometimes it selects a nearby hatchery instead of deselecting or selecting all of the same type.

I also have experienced a weird bug where sometimes when a game starts it will come up with a error screen saying something about there not being enough storage to process a command which ultimately crashes the game after you click OK or press enter.

I'm giving you these bug reports and not saying you have to fix them or anything but if you did I would really appreciate it.

Zynastor
12-01-2006, 04:22 PM
Amazing hack I really like the autobuild first worker and automine with first workers. Thanks for the work you did on it Zynastor. I wanted to let ya know what I have experienced that could be improved on.

Sometimes when I alt tab out of scbw when I'm in the lobby, when I tab back everything but the text will be black and I can still click where the buttons would be but the screen gets really messed up and even tho it will let me join games it stays completely black even after the game starts.

Sometimes for no reason while I'm playing as zerg the selection tool (~ or alt key) will stop working, it deselects all units instead of selecting all units of the type I have selected, sometimes it selects a nearby hatchery instead of deselecting or selecting all of the same type.

I also have experienced a weird bug where sometimes when a game starts it will come up with a error screen saying something about there not being enough storage to process a command which ultimately crashes the game after you click OK or press enter.

I'm giving you these bug reports and not saying you have to fix them or anything but if you did I would really appreciate it.

the alt+tab out of sc thing, Im sure is just something up with your computer. Just alt+tab back out and in again and that should fix the problem.

The error you are getting, that would prolly be caused by your own system running out of memory or something, I'm not to sure but maybe someone else could help you with that.

The mass select hotkey I know has a few problems, ill see if i can get them fixed.

Ultramilkman
12-01-2006, 05:13 PM
Are you going to fix the dt?

Zynastor
12-01-2006, 05:46 PM
Are you going to fix the dt? There is no problems with dt's that I saw, I seem to be able to click them just fine. maybe you should explain a lil more.

Ultramilkman
12-01-2006, 06:03 PM
There is no problems with dt's that I saw, I seem to be able to click them just fine. maybe you should explain a lil more.

How did you click on it? Did you box it? or You just click on it? Or it might be that I have select invisible units turned off.

Zynastor
12-01-2006, 06:07 PM
How did you click on it? Did you box it? or You just click on it? Or it might be that I have select invisible units turned off.

I just clicked and drag selected one of my own dt's and it worked fine. Invisible target clicks only stops right and left click unit actions on other units that have not yet been seen.

EDIT: Sorry my bad, there is a problem with selecting dt's with target clicks off in maphack lite mode.

Chaoschild91
12-01-2006, 06:43 PM
------------------------------------------------------
PROGRAM VERSION: 1.14.0.1
COMPUTER NAME: NANCY
USER NAME: Administrator
TIME: 12/01/06 21:36:21.562
INFO:

Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION
Fault address: 0040BFD2 01:0000AFD2 C:\Program Files\Starcraft\Starcraft.exe

Registers:
EAX:00000000
EBX:00000000
ECX:0012FDD4
EDX:00000051
ESI:4590499A
EDI:015BC28D
CS:EIP:001B:0040BFD2
SS:ESP:0023:0012FDAC EBP:0012FDB8
DS:0023 ES:0023 FS:003B GS:0000
Flags:00210216
Call stack:
Address Frame Logical addr Module
0040BFD2 0012FDB8 0001:0000AFD2 C:\Program Files\Starcraft\Starcraft.exe
0049713A 0012FDE4 0001:0009613A C:\Program Files\Starcraft\Starcraft.exe
00498095 0012FE00 0001:00097095 C:\Program Files\Starcraft\Starcraft.exe
0041E253 0012FE30 0001:0001D253 C:\Program Files\Starcraft\Starcraft.exe
0041C9D8 0012FE48 0001:0001B9D8 C:\Program Files\Starcraft\Starcraft.exe
004D8998 0012FE5C 0001:000D7998 C:\Program Files\Starcraft\Starcraft.exe
004D8ACF 0012FE6C 0001:000D7ACF C:\Program Files\Starcraft\Starcraft.exe
004DF68A 0012FE8C 0001:000DE68A C:\Program Files\Starcraft\Starcraft.exe
004DF980 0012FE98 0001:000DE980 C:\Program Files\Starcraft\Starcraft.exe
00404DA5 0012FFC0 0001:00003DA5 C:\Program Files\Starcraft\Starcraft.exe
7C816FD7 0012FFF0 0001:00015FD7 C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll

Stack bytes:
0x0012fdac: 10 00 00 00 51 00 00 00 08 4c 57 00 e4 fd 12 00 ....Q....LW.....
0x0012fdbc: 3a 71 49 00 5a e4 28 02 d4 fd 12 00 00 00 00 00 :qI.Z.(.........
0x0012fdcc: e0 01 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
0x0012fddc: 51 00 00 00 10 00 00 00 00 fe 12 00 95 80 49 00 Q.............I.
0x0012fdec: a0 c9 6c 00 45 81 49 00 03 c5 4b 00 03 00 00 00 ..l.E.I...K.....
0x0012fdfc: 01 00 00 00 30 fe 12 00 53 e2 41 00 00 00 00 00 ....0...S.A.....
0x0012fe0c: 20 fe 12 00 00 00 00 00 f0 00 00 00 40 01 00 00 [email protected]
0x0012fe1c: 14 c9 41 00 00 00 00 00 7f 02 df 01 80 02 e0 01 ..A.............
0x0012fe2c: a5 01 00 00 48 fe 12 00 d8 c9 41 00 80 02 00 00 ....H.....A.....
0x0012fe3c: 90 01 00 00 7f 02 00 00 a5 01 00 00 5c fe 12 00 ............\...
0x0012fe4c: 98 89 4d 00 60 60 6d 01 6c fe 12 00 01 00 00 00 ..M.``m.l.......
0x0012fe5c: 6c fe 12 00 cf 8a 4d 00 0a 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 l.....M.........
0x0012fe6c: 8c fe 12 00 8a f6 4d 00 04 00 00 00 04 f8 4d 00 ......M.......M.
0x0012fe7c: a1 b6 80 7c 00 00 40 00 00 e0 fd 7f 7c 00 4d 01 ...|[email protected]|.M.
0x0012fe8c: 98 fe 12 00 80 f9 4d 00 00 00 00 00 c0 ff 12 00 ......M.........
0x0012fe9c: a5 4d 40 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 a2 23 25 00 [email protected]@......#%.
0x0012feac: 0a 00 00 00 94 00 00 00 05 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 ................
0x0012febc: 28 0a 00 00 02 00 00 00 53 65 72 76 69 63 65 20 (.......Service
0x0012fecc: 50 61 63 6b 20 32 00 af 14 dd 5b 80 49 03 00 00 Pack 2....[.I...
0x0012fedc: 34 00 00 c0 38 e3 10 88 01 f5 5e 80 40 00 00 00 4...8.....^[email protected]
0x0012feec: 1f 00 00 00 00 89 e0 88 40 05 b3 ba cc 4c 54 80 [email protected]
0x0012fefc: ff ff ff ff 46 02 00 00 0b 4b 54 80 28 7c ba af ....F....KT.(|..
0x0012ff0c: 00 89 e0 88 20 01 b3 ba 9c 8a e0 88 78 2c 50 80 .... .......x,P.
0x0012ff1c: 70 89 e0 88 00 89 e0 88 50 ae 4f 80 6c 8a e0 88 p.......P.O.l...
0x0012ff2c: 00 89 e0 88 34 89 e0 88 ed a6 54 80 5c 18 64 80 ....4.....T.\.d.
0x0012ff3c: f0 18 10 88 39 4c 40 00 78 00 79 00 7a 00 7b 00 [email protected]{.
0x0012ff4c: 00 e0 fd 7f 44 00 00 00 08 3f 25 00 68 3f 25 00 ....D....?%.h?%.
0x0012ff5c: d0 3e 25 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 .>%.............
0x0012ff6c: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
0x0012ff7c: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ff ff ff ff ................
0x0012ff8c: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff 72 23 50 80 00 00 00 00 ........r#P.....
0x0012ff9c: 05 00 00 c0 a2 23 25 00 00 00 00 00 b0 fe 12 00 .....#%.........
0x0012ffac: d0 f9 12 00 e0 ff 12 00 7c 5d 40 00 e0 d5 4f 00 ........|]@...O.
0x0012ffbc: 00 00 00 00 f0 ff 12 00 d7 6f 81 7c 78 00 79 00 .........o.|x.y.
0x0012ffcc: 7a 00 7b 00 00 e0 fd 7f ed a6 54 80 c8 ff 12 00 z.{.......T.....
0x0012ffdc: 00 89 e0 88 ff ff ff ff a8 9a 83 7c e0 6f 81 7c ...........|.o.|
0x0012ffec: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 21 4c 40 00 [email protected]
0x0012fffc: 00 00 00 00 41 63 74 78 20 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 ....Actx .......
0x0013000c: 98 24 00 00 c4 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00 00 00 .$.......... ...
0x0013001c: 00 00 00 00 14 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 ................
0x0013002c: 34 00 00 00 14 01 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 4...............
0x0013003c: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
0x0013004c: 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
0x0013005c: 14 02 00 00 9c 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 5b 49 59 2d ............[IY-
0x0013006c: b0 03 00 00 32 00 00 00 e4 03 00 00 d2 02 00 00 ....2...........
0x0013007c: 00 00 00 00 e4 02 02 83 b8 06 00 00 46 00 00 00 ............F...
0x0013008c: 00 07 00 00 ea 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 d2 d5 8c d1 ................
0x0013009c: ec 09 00 00 46 00 00 00 34 0a 00 00 ea 02 00 00 ....F...4.......

Code bytes:
0x0040bfd2: 0f b7 2e 83 c6 02 03 2d c1 be 50 00 8b 0d c9 be .......-..P.....

TIME: 12/01/06 21:41:23.328
INFO:

Fault address: 0040C119 01:0000B119 C:\Program Files\Starcraft\Starcraft.exe

Registers:
EBX:00000000
ECX:0012FDD4
EDX:00000009
ESI:13100D09
EDI:015B0C09
CS:EIP:001B:0040C119
SS:ESP:0023:0012FDAC EBP:0012FDB8
Flags:00210206
Call stack:
0040C119 0012FDB8 0001:0000B119 C:\Program Files\Starcraft\Starcraft.exe
0049713A 0012FDE4 0001:0009613A C:\Program Files\Starcraft\Starcraft.exe
00498095 0012FE00 0001:00097095 C:\Program Files\Starcraft\Starcraft.exe

Stack bytes:
0x0012fdac: 0b 00 00 00 09 00 00 00 48 3f 57 00 e4 fd 12 00 ........H?W.....
0x0012fdbc: 3a 71 49 00 da 64 28 02 d4 fd 12 00 00 00 00 00 :qI..d(.........
0x0012fdcc: e0 01 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
0x0012fddc: 09 00 00 00 0b 00 00 00 00 fe 12 00 95 80 49 00 ..............I.
0x0012fdec: a0 c9 6c 00 45 81 49 00 03 c5 4b 00 01 00 00 00 ..l.E.I...K.....
0x0012fdfc: 01 00 00 00 30 fe 12 00 53 e2 41 00 00 00 00 00 ....0...S.A.....
0x0012fe0c: 20 fe 12 00 00 00 00 00 f0 00 00 00 40 01 00 00 [email protected]
0x0012fe1c: 14 c9 41 00 00 00 00 00 7f 02 df 01 80 02 e0 01 ..A.............
0x0012fe2c: 9c 01 00 00 48 fe 12 00 d8 c9 41 00 80 02 00 00 ....H.....A.....
0x0012fe3c: 90 01 00 00 7f 02 00 00 9c 01 00 00 5c fe 12 00 ............\...
0x0012fe4c: 98 89 4d 00 26 fb 71 01 6c fe 12 00 00 00 00 00 ..M.&.q.l.......
0x0012fe5c: 6c fe 12 00 cf 8a 4d 00 0a 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 l.....M.........
0x0012fe6c: 8c fe 12 00 8a f6 4d 00 04 00 00 00 04 f8 4d 00 ......M.......M.
0x0012fe7c: a1 b6 80 7c 00 00 40 00 00 e0 fd 7f 7c 00 e8 00 ...|[email protected]|...
0x0012fe8c: 98 fe 12 00 80 f9 4d 00 00 00 00 00 c0 ff 12 00 ......M.........
0x0012fe9c: a5 4d 40 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 a2 23 25 00 [email protected]@......#%.
0x0012feac: 0a 00 00 00 94 00 00 00 05 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 ................
0x0012febc: 28 0a 00 00 02 00 00 00 53 65 72 76 69 63 65 20 (.......Service
0x0012fecc: 50 61 63 6b 20 32 00 e4 00 50 14 e4 00 60 14 e4 Pack 2...P...`..
0x0012fedc: 00 70 14 e4 00 80 14 e4 00 90 14 e4 00 a0 14 e4 .p..............
0x0012feec: 00 b0 14 e4 00 c0 14 e4 80 69 67 ff 00 00 00 00 .........ig.....
0x0012fefc: 9f 3f 33 d1 37 00 00 00 00 03 00 00 a8 29 8b 89 .?3.7........)..
0x0012ff0c: 01 00 00 00 cf c0 02 00 0f 00 00 00 80 69 67 ff .............ig.
0x0012ff1c: ff ff ff ff 00 00 00 00 37 00 00 01 0f 00 00 00 ........7.......
0x0012ff2c: 3e 31 00 00 60 0b 56 80 4c 7c 0e a9 e8 81 54 80 >1..`.V.L|....T.
0x0012ff3c: 00 f0 ce 8a 39 4c 40 00 78 00 79 00 7a 00 7b 00 [email protected]{.
0x0012ff4c: 00 e0 fd 7f 44 00 00 00 08 3f 25 00 68 3f 25 00 ....D....?%.h?%.
0x0012ff5c: d0 3e 25 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 .>%.............
0x0012ff6c: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
0x0012ff7c: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ff ff ff ff ................
0x0012ff8c: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
0x0012ff9c: 05 00 00 c0 a2 23 25 00 00 00 00 00 b0 fe 12 00 .....#%.........
0x0012ffac: d0 f9 12 00 e0 ff 12 00 7c 5d 40 00 e0 d5 4f 00 ........|]@...O.
0x0012ffbc: 00 00 00 00 f0 ff 12 00 d7 6f 81 7c 78 00 79 00 .........o.|x.y.
0x0012ffcc: 7a 00 7b 00 00 e0 fd 7f ed a6 54 80 c8 ff 12 00 z.{.......T.....
0x0012ffdc: 00 89 e0 88 ff ff ff ff a8 9a 83 7c e0 6f 81 7c ...........|.o.|
0x0012ffec: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 21 4c 40 00 [email protected]
0x0012fffc: 00 00 00 00 41 63 74 78 20 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 ....Actx .......
0x0013000c: 98 24 00 00 c4 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00 00 00 .$.......... ...
0x0013001c: 00 00 00 00 14 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 ................
0x0013002c: 34 00 00 00 14 01 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 4...............
0x0013003c: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
0x0013004c: 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
0x0013005c: 14 02 00 00 9c 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 5b 49 59 2d ............[IY-
0x0013006c: b0 03 00 00 32 00 00 00 e4 03 00 00 d2 02 00 00 ....2...........
0x0013007c: 00 00 00 00 e4 02 02 83 b8 06 00 00 46 00 00 00 ............F...
0x0013008c: 00 07 00 00 ea 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 d2 d5 8c d1 ................
0x0013009c: ec 09 00 00 46 00 00 00 34 0a 00 00 ea 02 00 00 ....F...4.......

Code bytes:
0x0040c119: 0f b7 2e 83 c6 02 03 2d c1 be 50 00 8b 1d cd be .......-..P.....

Two crash logs, imitated the crash. I believe it is caused my scrolling on the map too fast. Map Played=Cat And Mouse Lab. First time I was scrolling out of the buy spot. Second time I was scrolling into it.

Zynastor
12-01-2006, 06:49 PM
Thanks for the error report, I just had a look then and it looks like you were crashed from an invalid sprite, weather it be some anti-maphack thing or something like a vulture crash idk.

Another thing, I think I found out why you cant stack zerg units and im going to try something else that may fix the problem.

Chaoschild91
12-01-2006, 07:11 PM
I checked the map and there are no sprites on the map, you can check if you would like.

Zynastor
12-01-2006, 07:17 PM
I know you were crashed because of an invalid sprite, and theres nothing in them logs including even looking at them stack bytes that tells me it came from Oblivion. upload the map and ill take a quick look then.

Chaoschild91
12-01-2006, 07:40 PM
Ok here you go.

craigcraigcraig
12-01-2006, 08:29 PM
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/craigcraigcraig_bucket/Untitled-1.jpg
got this message as i was about to start a game and if 20 gigs and 500megs of memory isnt enough what is for starcraft

Zynastor
12-01-2006, 08:33 PM
Post the error log and see if anything came up.

EDIT: btw yes that map does contain invalid sprites to stop maphackers.

craigcraigcraig
12-01-2006, 08:37 PM
================================================== ============================
Exe: C:\Program Files\Starcraft\StarCraft.exe
Time: Dec 1, 2006 11:20:11.481 PM
User:
Computer:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This application has encountered a critical error:

Not enough storage is available to process this command.

Program: C:\Program Files\Starcraft\StarCraft.exe
File: Starcraft\SWAR\lang\maphdr.cpp
Line: 2095

----------------------------------------
Stack Trace (Using DBGHELP.DLL)

**** Couldn't load DBGHELP.DLL, error: 1114

Stack Trace (Manual)

1502D95E 0012FACC 0001:0002C95E C:\Program Files\Starcraft\storm.dll
1502DB2B 0012FAE8 0001:0002CB2B C:\Program Files\Starcraft\storm.dll
004D1E2D 0012FB10 0001:000D0E2D C:\Program Files\Starcraft\StarCraft.exe
004CBAE7 0012FD48 0001:000CAAE7 C:\Program Files\Starcraft\StarCraft.exe
0046CE1E 0012FD78 0001:0006BE1E C:\Program Files\Starcraft\StarCraft.exe
004F6074 0012FDC8 0001:000F5074 C:\Program Files\Starcraft\StarCraft.exe
00415CDD 0012FDF4 0001:00014CDD C:\Program Files\Starcraft\StarCraft.exe
004D0D8E 0012FE30 0001:000CFD8E C:\Program Files\Starcraft\StarCraft.exe
00419F88 0012FE44 0001:00018F88 C:\Program Files\Starcraft\StarCraft.exe
004F61D2 0012FE60 0001:000F51D2 C:\Program Files\Starcraft\StarCraft.exe
004DD53A 0012FE74 0001:000DC53A C:\Program Files\Starcraft\StarCraft.exe
004DF8B7 0012FE8C 0001:000DE8B7 C:\Program Files\Starcraft\StarCraft.exe
004DF980 0012FE98 0001:000DE980 C:\Program Files\Starcraft\StarCraft.exe
00404DA5 0012FFC0 0001:00003DA5 C:\Program Files\Starcraft\StarCraft.exe
7C816FD7 0012FFF0 0001:00015FD7 C:\windows\system32\kernel32.dll

Memory Dump

Stack: 1024 bytes starting at (ESP = 0012ED98)

* = addr ** *
0012ED90: 01 00 2A 00 98 ED 12 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 03 15 ..*.............
0012EDA0: 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D ----------------
0012EDB0: 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D ----------------
0012EDC0: 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D ----------------
0012EDD0: 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D ----------------
0012EDE0: 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 2D 00 00 --------------..
0012EDF0: 98 ED 12 00 FC ED 12 00 AF B8 02 15 38 F1 12 00 ............8...
0012EE00: 56 09 03 15 01 00 2A 00 00 04 03 15 03 00 00 00 V.....*.........
0012EE10: 00 00 00 00 ED 10 90 7C 6C F6 12 00 32 30 30 36 .......|l...2006
0012EE20: 2D 31 32 2D 30 31 20 32 33 2E 32 30 2E 31 31 20 -12-01 23.20.11
0012EE30: 45 72 72 6F 72 2E 74 78 74 00 91 7C 04 00 00 00 Error.txt..|....
0012EE40: 48 07 14 00 00 00 14 00 08 6F 19 00 3C EE 12 00 H........o..<...
0012EE50: EC F0 12 00 80 F0 12 00 18 EE 90 7C 38 07 91 7C ...........|8..|
0012EE60: FF FF FF FF 32 07 91 7C AB 06 91 7C EB 06 91 7C ....2..|...|...|
0012EE70: 0A 00 00 00 E8 F0 12 00 0A 00 00 00 00 00 12 00 ................
0012EE80: AA A0 80 7C 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ...|............
0012EE90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
0012EEA0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 30 00 00 00 ............0...
0012EEB0: 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 87 08 05 15 FF FF FF FF ................
0012EEC0: 00 00 00 00 0C 04 93 7C FF FF FF FF 0C 85 D4 77 .......|.......w
0012EED0: 1E BA D4 77 C8 04 09 00 01 00 00 00 10 20 05 00 ...w......... ..
0012EEE0: 70 F0 12 00 00 00 00 00 7B B9 D4 77 10 20 05 00 p.......{..w. ..
0012EEF0: 70 F0 12 00 00 00 00 00 98 F5 12 00 EC EE 12 00 p...............
0012EF00: 6A 00 00 00 B0 FF 12 00 6F 04 D7 77 80 B9 D4 77 j.......o..w...w
0012EF10: 56 28 00 00 64 F0 12 00 9C A2 D6 77 70 F0 12 00 V(..d......wp...
0012EF20: 43 3A 5C 50 72 6F 67 72 61 6D 20 46 69 6C 65 73 C:\Program Files
0012EF30: 5C 53 74 61 72 63 72 61 66 74 5C 53 74 61 72 43 \Starcraft\StarC
0012EF40: 72 61 66 74 2E 65 78 65 00 38 3A 20 00 00 00 00 raft.exe.8: ....
0012EF50: 00 00 00 00 FC 20 D4 77 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 ..... .w........
0012EF60: AC F0 12 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 15 0A 00 00 00 ................
0012EF70: 60 EF 12 00 00 00 00 00 58 02 14 00 95 08 91 7C `.......X......|
0012EF80: B8 94 19 00 88 65 00 00 03 00 00 00 40 F0 12 00 [email protected]
0012EF90: 58 02 14 00 10 00 00 00 00 00 06 15 58 04 14 00 X...........X...
0012EFA0: 54 27 91 7C 09 04 00 00 00 00 06 15 37 29 91 7C T'.|........7).|
0012EFB0: 30 F1 12 00 33 08 91 7C 0B 00 00 00 09 51 00 00 0...3..|.....Q..
0012EFC0: 10 00 00 00 00 01 00 15 B8 EF 12 00 09 51 00 00 .............Q..
0012EFD0: F0 EF 12 00 95 08 91 7C 00 00 00 15 01 00 00 00 .......|........
0012EFE0: 02 00 00 00 1C 00 00 00 00 00 14 00 00 6F 19 00 .............o..
0012EFF0: 00 00 00 00 C8 F0 12 00 5C 0D 91 7C 00 00 14 00 ........\..|....
0012F000: 91 0E 91 7C 08 06 14 00 6D 05 91 7C 00 00 00 00 ...|....m..|....
0012F010: 3D 04 91 7C 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 09 51 00 00 =..|.........Q..
0012F020: 00 6F 19 00 43 3A 5C 50 72 6F 67 72 61 6D 20 46 .o..C:\Program F
0012F030: 69 6C 65 73 5C 53 74 61 72 63 72 61 66 74 5C 45 iles\Starcraft\E
0012F040: 72 72 6F 72 73 5C 32 30 30 36 2D 31 32 2D 30 31 rrors\2006-12-01
0012F050: 20 32 33 2E 32 30 2E 31 31 20 45 72 72 6F 72 2E 23.20.11 Error.
0012F060: 74 78 74 00 BC F0 12 00 20 00 00 00 70 F0 12 00 txt..... ...p...
0012F070: 28 00 00 00 C8 04 09 00 00 00 00 00 B8 92 19 00 (...............
0012F080: 08 6F 19 00 10 20 05 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 .o... ..........
0012F090: 00 00 14 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
0012F0A0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 01 01 04 00 00 00 ................
0012F0B0: 0C F0 12 00 FF FF FF FF B0 FF 12 00 18 EE 90 7C ...............|
0012F0C0: 70 05 91 7C FF FF FF FF 6D 05 91 7C 8D 60 D9 77 p..|....m..|.`.w
0012F0D0: 00 00 14 00 00 00 00 00 08 6F 19 00 10 20 05 00 .........o... ..
0012F0E0: C8 04 09 00 6C F6 12 00 08 6F 19 00 B8 92 19 00 ....l....o......
0012F0F0: 10 F1 12 00 7F 05 D8 77 C8 04 09 00 98 F5 12 00 .......w........
0012F100: 94 F4 12 00 10 20 05 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF ..... ..........
0012F110: 2C F1 12 00 37 05 D8 77 C8 04 09 00 98 F5 12 00 ,...7..w........
0012F120: 94 F4 12 00 10 20 05 00 D6 07 0C 00 05 00 01 00 ..... ..........
0012F130: 17 00 14 00 0B 00 E1 01 A0 FA 12 00 8C 0F 03 15 ................
0012F140: 98 F5 12 00 00 00 3F 09 F8 FA 12 00 6D 88 11 00 ......?.....m...
0012F150: 78 13 14 00 00 00 14 00 D0 1A 19 00 4C F1 12 00 x...........L...
0012F160: A4 45 6D 00 90 F3 12 00 18 EE 90 7C 38 07 91 7C .Em........|8..|
0012F170: FF FF FF FF 32 07 91 7C AB 06 91 7C EB 06 91 7C ....2..|...|...|
0012F180: 00 00 00 00 A8 F6 12 00 00 00 00 00 14 43 6D 00 .............Cm.
0012F190: C4 42 6D 00 34 43 6D 00 04 43 6D 00 64 43 6D 00 .Bm.4Cm..Cm.dCm.

Zynastor
12-01-2006, 08:40 PM
I think it has something to do with starcraft and your comp, has this ever happened when using any other hack or no hacks?

craigcraigcraig
12-01-2006, 09:03 PM
no it has only happened to me when i have used this hack and it happened to a friend of mine on his comp too, and it hasnt happened with other hacks

.:bEnE:.
12-01-2006, 11:58 PM
BEST HACK - but can u add an Auto-Refresh?? So that we have to press one key like * and our game will be on Top of the Gamelist.

That were really great!!!

Thx for this hack

Zynastor
12-02-2006, 02:28 AM
Another update for Oblivion, check my original post for more details and download link.

EDIT: For those who are wondering about the zerg stacking, I have figured out what the problem is and why Oblivion doesn't work with zerg stacking. I won't go into detail because most of you wouldn't have a clue what I'm on about but its impossible for you to stack more than 12 zerg units at a time. The only thing I can do is have a ingame toggle to use my functions for grouping/selecting 255 units or starcrafts native functions which will allow only 12 but you can toggle mine back on after you have done your stacking.

ImaginatioN
12-02-2006, 05:51 AM
Very good job man thx...Finaly i can use it THX again

Ultramilkman
12-02-2006, 06:08 AM
Another update for Oblivion, check my original post for more details and download link.

EDIT: For those who are wondering about the zerg stacking, I have figured out what the problem is and why Oblivion doesn't work with zerg stacking. I won't go into detail because most of you wouldn't have a clue what I'm on about but its impossible for you to stack more than 12 zerg units at a time. The only thing I can do is have a ingame toggle to use my functions for grouping/selecting 255 units or starcrafts native functions which will allow only 12 but you can toggle mine back on after you have done your stacking.

Wanna share with me? I an really curious.

WERTY
12-02-2006, 02:06 PM
hey i just came back to hacking w/ SC. playing legit gets boring and i always end up not even playing it. nice job on this hack Zynastor!

XGhozt
12-02-2006, 03:48 PM
I have fixed the crash with the hatchery's, this could have also fixed several other crashes, and a few more things. I will have an update tomorrow or something.

Your Welcome? :clap:

Chaoschild91
12-02-2006, 06:51 PM
oh yeah, ive been meaning to post this, the Drone Float Hack doesn't always hold. After like 5 seconds you must press it again for it to work. One question, with the float hack am I supposed to be able to go through any walls with my drone? Because I believe it is a bit cheap of me to do that.

Zynastor
12-02-2006, 07:01 PM
You just hold down the drone float hotkey, works fine for me. And yeah you are suppose to go through walls and stuff with it.

Chaoschild91
12-02-2006, 07:24 PM
Just when going through some surfaces you must tell it to float again, the drone will start to go back to the beginning. Is there a way to make it easier to go other directions? Im pretty good at going to the sides and backwards. But on some maps I cant.

Zynastor
12-02-2006, 07:43 PM
I know there is another method where u trap the drone and u can send it of to any direction, but i think thats maybe a different unit command. The reason why drone float is num0 is so that its out of the way from other hotkeys in the useless section, I hate it and was thinking not to include it in Oblivion.

Jiggie=#1
12-02-2006, 08:09 PM
Would the selection hack work for stacking hydras if it had a hotkey to do it like in anni?

Code for the hydra stacker in anni is somthing like this:

.elseif esi == VK_F6
.if hstacker == 00h
invoke TxtOut, CTEXT ("Sending: Burrow")
invoke ExecuteCommand, 116
mov hstacker, 01h
.else
invoke TxtOut, CTEXT ("Sending: Unburrow")
invoke ExecuteCommand, 118
mov hstacker, 00h
.endif

Right or wrong?

Zynastor
12-02-2006, 08:21 PM
That wouldn't make a difference, its still not gonna work

12-02-2006, 10:51 PM
Hey sry for noobing but what does the drone float hack do???

Megaz
12-02-2006, 11:20 PM
it makes a drone float... literally

12-03-2006, 02:11 AM
and for what is it good? xD

John Carmack
12-03-2006, 04:52 AM
very user friendly hack and functional. i found a couple of bug when using selection hack and selecting mass units like for example zerg flyers and when your enemy ARBITER freeze your mass Flyers.

CRASH.

Ultramilkman
12-03-2006, 06:45 AM
It seems that group cloaking doesn't work well (Like the group stim).
And is there a way you can show energy of enemy units?

Chrys
12-03-2006, 08:33 AM
hmm...
this is asking me disc, i need disk for BW to play..

plz hlp

final_hero24
12-03-2006, 08:42 AM
Looks great,thanks.

im having some trouble using it with the .rar file how do i get this thing to work lol

Chrys
12-03-2006, 08:47 AM
sry, it's cool working

Chaoschild91
12-03-2006, 02:30 PM
TIME: 12/03/06 17:27:21.656
INFO:

Fault address: 1000F400 00:00000000 *unknown*

Registers:
EBX:00000020
ECX:00000000
EDX:EA640001
ESI:006CC964
EDI:000001E0
CS:EIP:001B:1000F400
SS:ESP:0023:0012FD94 EBP:0012FE00
Flags:00210246
Call stack:
1000F400 0012FE00 0000:00000000 *unknown*

Stack bytes:
0x0012fd94: 62 3a 00 10 e0 01 00 00 64 c9 6c 00 46 3f 00 10 b:......d.l.F?..
0x0012fda4: e0 01 00 00 64 c9 6c 00 00 fe 12 00 c4 fd 12 00 ....d.l.........
0x0012fdb4: 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 fe 12 00 ........... ...
0x0012fdc4: 0e ca 41 00 e0 01 00 00 64 c9 6c 00 20 00 00 00 ..A.....d.l. ...
0x0012fdd4: f0 fd 12 00 d6 c3 48 00 9e c4 48 00 e0 01 00 00 ......H...H.....
0x0012fde4: a0 c9 6c 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 fe 12 00 ..l.............
0x0012fdf4: 33 c5 4b 00 03 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 30 fe 12 00 3.K.........0...
0x0012fe04: 53 e2 41 00 00 00 00 00 20 fe 12 00 00 00 00 00 S.A..... .......
0x0012fe14: f0 00 00 00 40 01 00 00 14 c9 41 00 00 00 00 00 [email protected]
0x0012fe24: 7f 02 df 01 80 02 e0 01 9c 01 00 00 48 fe 12 00 ............H...
0x0012fe34: d8 c9 41 00 80 02 00 00 90 01 00 00 7f 02 00 00 ..A.............
0x0012fe44: 9c 01 00 00 5c fe 12 00 98 89 4d 00 9f de e8 00 ....\.....M.....
0x0012fe54: 6c fe 12 00 01 00 00 00 6c fe 12 00 cf 8a 4d 00 l.......l.....M.
0x0012fe64: 0a 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 8c fe 12 00 8a f6 4d 00 ..............M.
0x0012fe74: 04 00 00 00 04 f8 4d 00 a1 b6 80 7c 00 00 40 00 ......M....|[email protected]
0x0012fe84: 00 60 fd 7f 7c 00 4e 01 98 fe 12 00 80 f9 4d 00 .`..|.N.......M.
0x0012fe94: 00 00 00 00 c0 ff 12 00 a5 4d 40 00 00 00 40 00 [email protected]@.
0x0012fea4: 00 00 00 00 a2 23 25 00 0a 00 00 00 94 00 00 00 .....#%.........
0x0012feb4: 05 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 28 0a 00 00 02 00 00 00 ........(.......
0x0012fec4: 53 65 72 76 69 63 65 20 50 61 63 6b 20 32 00 ba Service Pack 2..
0x0012fed4: 14 dd 5b 80 48 03 00 00 34 00 00 c0 50 eb ad 89 ..[.H...4...P...
0x0012fee4: 01 f5 5e 80 40 00 00 00 1f 00 00 00 20 08 8f 89 ..^[email protected] ...
0x0012fef4: 40 f5 df ff f3 4c 54 80 ff ff ff ff 46 02 00 00 @....LT.....F...
0x0012ff04: 0b 4b 54 80 28 7c d6 ba 20 08 8f 89 20 01 b3 ba .KT.(|.. ... ...
0x0012ff14: bc 09 8f 89 78 2c 50 80 90 08 8f 89 20 08 8f 89 ....x,P..... ...
0x0012ff24: 50 ae 4f 80 8c 09 8f 89 20 08 8f 89 54 08 8f 89 P.O..... ...T...
0x0012ff34: ed a6 54 80 5c 18 64 80 28 58 0f 8a 39 4c 40 00 ..T.\.d.([email protected]
0x0012ff44: 78 00 79 00 7a 00 7b 00 00 60 fd 7f 44 00 00 00 x.y.z.{..`..D...
0x0012ff54: 08 3f 25 00 68 3f 25 00 d0 3e 25 00 00 00 00 00 .?%.h?%..>%.....
0x0012ff64: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
0x0012ff74: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
0x0012ff84: 00 00 00 00 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ................
0x0012ff94: 72 23 50 80 00 00 00 00 05 00 00 c0 a2 23 25 00 r#P..........#%.
0x0012ffa4: 00 00 00 00 b0 fe 12 00 b8 f9 12 00 e0 ff 12 00 ................
0x0012ffb4: 7c 5d 40 00 e0 d5 4f 00 00 00 00 00 f0 ff 12 00 |]@...O.........
0x0012ffc4: d7 6f 81 7c 78 00 79 00 7a 00 7b 00 00 60 fd 7f .o.|x.y.z.{..`..
0x0012ffd4: ed a6 54 80 c8 ff 12 00 20 08 8f 89 ff ff ff ff ..T..... .......
0x0012ffe4: a8 9a 83 7c e0 6f 81 7c 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ...|.o.|........
0x0012fff4: 00 00 00 00 21 4c 40 00 00 00 00 00 41 63 74 78 [email protected]
0x00130004: 20 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 98 24 00 00 c4 00 00 00 ........$......
0x00130014: 00 00 00 00 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 14 00 00 00 .... ...........
0x00130024: 01 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 34 00 00 00 14 01 00 00 ........4.......
0x00130034: 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
0x00130044: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
0x00130054: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 14 02 00 00 9c 01 00 00 ................
0x00130064: 00 00 00 00 5b 49 59 2d b0 03 00 00 32 00 00 00 ....[IY-....2...
0x00130074: e4 03 00 00 d2 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 e4 02 02 83 ................
0x00130084: b8 06 00 00 46 00 00 00 00 07 00 00 ea 02 00 00 ....F...........

Code bytes:
0x1000f400: 8a 51 4c 3a 15 88 16 51 00 75 19 8a 51 64 80 fa .QL:...Q.u..Qd..

Another error log, this one happened at the one of one of the sunken D games. They could have placed an invalid sprite at the end, no clue. But it crashed.

Chaoschild91
12-03-2006, 04:03 PM
1. Mass Command doesn't cloak all the ghosts/wraiths. I noticed most of the time that 10-12 of them cloaked only.
2. Occasionally when a player leaves the resource monitor freezes at the numbers they were at.
Blah, and I cant remember the third one I found.

Evil_Himmler
12-03-2006, 06:38 PM
Zynastor do you know if oblivion gets picked up by penguin plug?

Zynastor
12-04-2006, 04:17 AM
Thanks for that error log Chaoschild91, took me a minute to find and fix the problem.

1. Mass Command doesn't cloak all the ghosts/wraiths. I noticed most of the time that 10-12 of them cloaked only.
2. Occasionally when a player leaves the resource monitor freezes at the numbers they were at.
Blah, and I cant remember the third one I found.

1: I fixed the cloaked thingy
2: The stat hack (resource display) only displays whats in the player id's min/gas address. When a player leaves its still going to show how much resources they had when they died. Do you not like that?

If I am correct pp only detects invisible clicks and replay corruption which can be caused by selection hack or multicommand. Disable target clicks and selection hack in the config file you you should be fine. But who cares about pp users anyways, they cant do anything but say "zomg you hax!"

EDIT: Another quick update, Check my main post for Oblivion 1.0.3

ImaginatioN
12-04-2006, 05:00 AM
good job thx man
**** the pp users who cares...

Chaoschild91
12-04-2006, 10:22 AM
It wasn't a problem of the old characters still being left on the score board.
The problem was that if a few players leave the score board freezes at the scores that were there. One question, is it possible to place the score board a little more to the right so that it doesn't overlap the in game score board.

Also I remembered the third glitch. When you mass bury lings and tell them to unbury again, you need to tell them to unbury 2 times for them to unbury.

EDIT: First post, i'm chaoschild91

Evil_Himmler
12-04-2006, 12:31 PM
i dont care about pp users but i hate when they all team up including with my allies and kill me lmao once again great job ;)

CrankyBuddha
12-04-2006, 01:32 PM
When i attempt to load oblivion dll both with your packaged loader and with the inhale loader, i get a message regarding a missing dll file : MSVCP71.dll. Is this something wrong with the program, or do i just need to do some file juggling on my computer to get it to work right. If it matters, im running the program from my desktop.

The_Jelly
12-04-2006, 01:41 PM
Just load oblivion alone. It has a maphack as well.

MyASS
12-04-2006, 02:39 PM
this program the oblivion is for win 9x?

The_Jelly
12-04-2006, 02:59 PM
No. It doesn't seem to for on win 9x. Also, it only seems to work on 2000 and higher.

TuNa-FisH_SuShI
12-04-2006, 03:17 PM
I may not be using this correctly but everytime i try to log into battle net i get Application version cannot be identified >< sorry for the noob question.

edit: wow nevermind just solved it. I gotta load regular starcraft and get on bnet then inject ><

SecretBoy
12-04-2006, 04:04 PM
great work zin, i was just wondering is there any way to turn off some the F# keys? i also had safeclicks on in configuration but in the game it still allowed me to click his buildings which make it detectable with penguin or can we just click the buildings and they dont get detected ? last is when playing with the hack i found my comp to have some lag even vs comp is this normal because of the excess amount of programs in the hack ? anyhow great work havnt seen something quite complete as this since damned666

final_hero24
12-04-2006, 04:34 PM
How hard is it to google winarar?

steps:
1. yea just go to rarlabs.com
2. Hit downloads button
3. DL the WinLab ver, takes about 5 seconds for it to download.

Pretty simple

final_hero24
12-04-2006, 04:36 PM
I may not be using this correctly but everytime i try to log into battle net i get Application version cannot be identified >< sorry for the noob question.

edit: wow nevermind just solved it. I gotta load regular starcraft and get on bnet then inject ><

yea, just load the program AFTER, you log on to b.net, that way u avoid that whole "Application version cannot be identified" thing

Ultramilkman
12-04-2006, 05:23 PM
I am wondering does +12 units nuking at once, or storming at once, or hallucinating at once, or plagueing at once or yammatoing at once, or brooding at once, or snaring at once, or parasiting at once, or etc. Work?

^Is asking if group spells work, since group stim and group cloak didn't work.

final_hero24
12-04-2006, 05:32 PM

It can if u dont make sure that safeclicks are on, cause if u click something that you shouldnt be able to, the penguin plug user is going to know. Theres also a chance that the multicommand might get picked up, but since not that many people use PP i wouldnt worry about it, especially if u play UMS or something

XGhozt
12-05-2006, 12:42 AM
Feature Idea: Speed Hack (Offline)

There used to be a speed hack back on zero v4. What it had was the ability to literally speed up the game (like in replays) during the game play. Only thing was that your game went fast, and no one else's did, but you didn't get dropped/desynced (when online). But, if two people who both used the speed hack at the same time then the game speed up with no lag and it was super fast everything. It was extremely fun, and I can see getting a game of 4-6 people using this over U.S. Hack (PSS).

I suspect that it was just taken from the replay mode, but you might be able to take it to the next level, and have the ability to go up and down by 1% at a time. The zero version has 5%, 10%, and 20% I believe. I have the source of that old thing if you need it.

Id love to see this, good luck.

Zynastor
12-05-2006, 03:28 AM
Sure I can add that speed hack in the next version XGhozt.

I'm prolly not gonna have any updates for a while because I am making a lot of changes to the source code in Oblivion and I have a few other things I need to do, but after I do that ill start including a few more things.

12-05-2006, 05:06 AM
wooo then add refresh-tool too xD

Drakon
12-05-2006, 08:08 AM
No. It doesn't seem to for on win 9x. Also, it only seems to work on 2000 and higher.

That sucks make it working on windows 9x zynastor and you'll be my God T_T.

YourMother
12-05-2006, 10:10 AM
Zyn: Thanks for using another packer. Now I can use it also

Chaoschild91
12-05-2006, 01:26 PM
=p i think you still didn't see my post. I'm chaoschild91 not Chaoschild92. Please fix your first post =p

I wasn't planning on releasing 1.0.3 so soon until I added some new features but I felt I needed to fix a crash that may occur sometimes when playing, thanks Chaoschild92 for the error log. Remember if you crash, post the error log because it makes it so much easy for me to try and fix.

The_Jelly
12-05-2006, 01:49 PM
=p i think you still didn't see my post. I'm chaoschild91 not Chaoschild92. Please fix your first post =p
No one cares.

2bob29
12-05-2006, 09:13 PM
I cant open the file

Zhuinden
12-06-2006, 02:10 AM
I cant open the file

You are not supposed to. You are supposed to start litrim and load it in or use another loader to load in Oblivion.dll but not running Oblivion.dll :fine:

12-06-2006, 04:43 AM
You are not supposed to. You are supposed to start litrim and load it in or use another loader to load in Oblivion.dll but not running Oblivion.dll :fine:

But first run SCBW and login to b.net!

YourMother
12-06-2006, 07:11 AM
First of all don't misunderstand me. Oblivion is a very good hack. I only want to mention some usability things:
- Mass Selection/Mass Train: When one building is in the evolution process and you have mass selected all buildings than you are not able to train a single unit. Similar to that: when u have 20 factories and one of them has no machine shop you are not able to mass train units
- Mass Selection: When you have already mass selected one type of unit with ~/ALT and you hit another time ~/ALT the units are still all selected but you are only "mass commanding" one unit.
-stat hack: it's a really nice feature. But I never use it. It distracts me from concentrating on the game. So what do I do: Every new game I have to hit like insane F12 until there is nothing is displayed, cause for every new game start the stats hack is default on. Is there a .ini setting possible, like stathack=0 (default off)?

Zhuinden
12-06-2006, 12:37 PM
Ummm for some reason it is off for me by default (the stathack).

The_Jelly
12-06-2006, 12:48 PM
Then turn it on...

YourMother
12-06-2006, 01:08 PM
Ummm for some reason it is off for me by default (the stathack).
lol - tell me your secret

navajobarb
12-06-2006, 03:42 PM
i have windows me and it dont work for me if i open sc then try to open the litrm it says failed to add debug privledges but if i dont open sc first and then just press on litrm it launches sc then nothing happens and it dont work at all just launches sc can somone make a version that will work for windows 9x and higher

Ultramilkman
12-06-2006, 06:43 PM
lol - tell me your secret
Ah, the reason that happens is because you play melee, if it's a melee game, then it will be on by default. If you play UMS maps, then the problem shouldn't occur. But I think if you turn off the auto scv mine and the auto build worker the stat hack won't be on by default. (I THINK)

Zynastor
12-07-2006, 03:34 AM
First of all don't misunderstand me. Oblivion is a very good hack. I only want to mention some usability things:
- Mass Selection/Mass Train: When one building is in the evolution process and you have mass selected all buildings than you are not able to train a single unit. Similar to that: when u have 20 factories and one of them has no machine shop you are not able to mass train units
- Mass Selection: When you have already mass selected one type of unit with ~/ALT and you hit another time ~/ALT the units are still all selected but you are only "mass commanding" one unit.
-stat hack: it's a really nice feature. But I never use it. It distracts me from concentrating on the game. So what do I do: Every new game I have to hit like insane F12 until there is nothing is displayed, cause for every new game start the stats hack is default on. Is there a .ini setting possible, like stathack=0 (default off)?

- Mass Selection/Mass Train: remove the building or w/e it is thats causing the problem then hotkey the good ones.

- Mass Selection: I have no idea what you are trying to get at, pushing ~/ALT selects all units of the same type that are currently selected, pushing it again is still going to do the same thing, its not gonna selected any different.

-stat hack: you can still see through and behind the text and it sits in the top left out of your way. If setting it to off mode is what you gotta do every game to keep you happy then your gonna have to keep doing that.

Dissidence
12-07-2006, 01:06 PM
Congratulations on making game hacking staff, Zynastor. This really is the best hack out there right now, and may very well remain as so untill the next patch. Maybe inhale's features should revolve around your hack, I'm willing to bet not many people are currently using inhale since you have a working maphack of your own on oblivion.

YourMother
12-07-2006, 02:41 PM
- Mass Selection/Mass Train: remove the building or w/e it is thats causing the problem then hotkey the good ones.

- Mass Selection: I have no idea what you are trying to get at, pushing ~/ALT selects all units of the same type that are currently selected, pushing it again is still going to do the same thing, its not gonna selected any different.

-stat hack: you can still see through and behind the text and it sits in the top left out of your way. If setting it to off mode is what you gotta do every game to keep you happy then your gonna have to keep doing that.
hum :(

DUI_
12-08-2006, 12:29 PM
The hack works great!

one thing I notice though with the selection hack...

If you select a large number of marines you can move them all at once, but it will not let you stim them all at once. Im not sure if this is known or not. Anyway to get the stim to work?

corvette01
12-08-2006, 02:41 PM
Im unfamiliar with a rar file. I loaded this with kcloader b/c i already have it. It says dll injected successfully...but upon entering a game...nothing works. Any detailed steps would be greatly appreciated.

perennialartist
12-08-2006, 04:12 PM
I love the hack, it's kick ass. I was wondering though if you, Zynastor, could put it in .zip format please. Not everyone has WinRar.

p00onu
12-08-2006, 04:54 PM
I love the hack, it's kick ass. I was wondering though if you, Zynastor, could put it in .zip format please. Not everyone has WinRar.

They would if they download it.

The_Jelly
12-08-2006, 05:19 PM
Then download it. Is it really that hard?

Zynastor
12-08-2006, 07:03 PM
The hack works great!

one thing I notice though with the selection hack...

If you select a large number of marines you can move them all at once, but it will not let you stim them all at once. Im not sure if this is known or not. Anyway to get the stim to work?

Download Oblivion 1.0.3

poplyx
12-09-2006, 12:13 AM
i dont know if you mentioned this or not (since i dont really feel like reading 10+ pages of posts) but a stack hack would make this hack near perfect.

Zynastor
12-09-2006, 07:06 AM
All stacking methods are patched, besides the zerg unit burrow stacking and ums unvision stacking.

sixpistol
12-09-2006, 10:29 AM
Nice hack! Its the best one right there next to the original iNHALE before 1.14. All I have to say is good job!

Also I would like to know more about the drop feature, some guy was lagging like mad during a game and it was hard for us to drop him since the lag screen came up for 2 seconds at a time. So I finally dropped him and he private messaged me and said his penguin plug said that I drop hacked him. (I used the start at 2 seconds lag thing).

Oh and I saw something with the Ban with the host hack, I banned someone and they came right back. Is the ban functional or is it just like the (close) and (boot) option? Thanks!

*edit: and while im here since I did a quick look through the pages, I would like to tell you about the bug with hatcheries, if you evolve too many at a time into lair or Hives it crashes.

And seriously, I cant tell you how much I love this hack.

zecantu
12-09-2006, 03:22 PM
I'm sure someone has already said this, but whenever I load it up it says it loaded successfully, yet none of the features work.

Ultramilkman
12-09-2006, 06:19 PM
All stacking methods are patched, besides the zerg unit burrow stacking and ums unvision stacking.

As for the Zerg unit stack, how do you make them stack with your hack?

Zynastor
12-09-2006, 06:59 PM
Nice hack! Its the best one right there next to the original iNHALE before 1.14. All I have to say is good job!

Also I would like to know more about the drop feature, some guy was lagging like mad during a game and it was hard for us to drop him since the lag screen came up for 2 seconds at a time. So I finally dropped him and he private messaged me and said his penguin plug said that I drop hacked him. (I used the start at 2 seconds lag thing).

Oh and I saw something with the Ban with the host hack, I banned someone and they came right back. Is the ban functional or is it just like the (close) and (boot) option? Thanks!

*edit: and while im here since I did a quick look through the pages, I would like to tell you about the bug with hatcheries, if you evolve too many at a time into lair or Hives it crashes.

And seriously, I cant tell you how much I love this hack.

2 second drop hack: Its set at 2 seconds so you can't drop players by accident, in the end you dropped him though. All I can say about pp users is that they are stupid to use it in the first place to detect hackers, almost every game you join there will be someone hacking and pp users cant do much but cry about it and take random guesses that you dropped him with drop hack.

host hack: He could of been using unban hack or maybe boot just don't work anymore.

hatchery crash: thats fixed.

As for the Zerg unit stack, how do you make them stack with your hack?

You can't unless you turn off selection hack in the Oblivion.ini file.

I'm sure someone has already said this, but whenever I load it up it says it loaded successfully, yet none of the features work.

Oblivion only seems to work on 2k/XP.

Xthar
12-09-2006, 09:04 PM
http://www.mmlair.net/upload/files/1/error.PNG
useing oblivion 1.0.3

Zynastor
12-09-2006, 09:23 PM
Sometimes you get that error when connecting to b.net, just try again.

I think I have fixed that problem now in Oblivion v1.0.4, I have never got that error message yet.

poplyx
12-09-2006, 10:52 PM
you're open to ideas and suggestion right? i know generally what is and isnt possible (im not gunna ask for inf mins and auto win hack). is add-on mineral hack patched?

zecantu
12-09-2006, 10:54 PM
I'm using XP so I still don't see what the problem is.

p00onu
12-09-2006, 10:58 PM
is add-on mineral hack patched?

Yes.

12-10-2006, 07:35 AM

I have same problem and i have XP SP2

Xthar
12-10-2006, 10:00 AM
check the config file. make sure every thing you want is turned on

DuckDuckGoose
12-10-2006, 10:12 AM
MC > selection hack.

Zynastor
12-11-2006, 03:25 AM
MC > selection hack.

Selection hack is basically a multicommand with the mass select hotkey, but much better.

12-11-2006, 08:23 AM
check the config file. make sure every thing you want is turned on

everything is turned on^^

Sight
12-11-2006, 01:58 PM
Dude I loveeeeeeee this hack. I like the download thingy people start LOLing when I do it. TY! :clap:

sixpistol
12-11-2006, 03:58 PM
speak with proper grammer than maybe ill know wtf you just said.

Well, First of all you need to learn your vocabulary. Not to be mean but his sentence made PERFECT sense.

1. To "demean the whole point of the game" would be to defeat the purpose of the game.

2. "Zynastors starter is even too much" would be EASILY translated, of course if you know how to speak english and if you want to get spazzy on the poor english, would mean the following: "Zynastors hack, for starters, is even too much as it is." and if you want it further translated, he says it is already enough of an advantage as it is, even without the mineral hack.

3.And besides, I do believe in mineral hacks SURE, like when you join those crappy rigged games where idiots say "im going to rig this to win and give me 99999 minerals and 255 ups and give everyone else 1 mineral and have to buy their own ups". Thats the ONLY time I see a mineral hack appropriate, and when your bored and want to beat some computer butt offline.

If that doesn't help you understand, I dont know what will.

Oh yeah and

http://www.mmlair.net/upload/files/1/error.PNG
useing oblivion 1.0.3

I have that error message too. Just pick the opposite server. (west being opposite of east and vice versa, this usually works.) If not, then go to My Computer, and play the StarCraft from there, following up by loading the hack after logging into B.net. Hope this helps!

poplyx
12-11-2006, 08:54 PM
Well, First of all you need to learn your vocabulary. Not to be mean but his sentence made PERFECT sense.

1. To "demean the whole point of the game" would be to defeat the purpose of the game.

2. "Zynastors starter is even too much" would be EASILY translated, of course if you know how to speak english and if you want to get spazzy on the poor english, would mean the following: "Zynastors hack, for starters, is even too much as it is." and if you want it further translated, he says it is already enough of an advantage as it is, even without the mineral hack.

3.And besides, I do believe in mineral hacks SURE, like when you join those crappy rigged games where idiots say "im going to rig this to win and give me 99999 minerals and 255 ups and give everyone else 1 mineral and have to buy their own ups". Thats the ONLY time I see a mineral hack appropriate, and when your bored and want to beat some computer butt offline.

If that doesn't help you understand, I dont know what will.

Oh yeah and

I have that error message too. Just pick the opposite server. (west being opposite of east and vice versa, this usually works.) If not, then go to My Computer, and play the StarCraft from there, following up by loading the hack after logging into B.net. Hope this helps!
i didnt know what that meant. also, you over exaggerate things.

Zhuinden
12-12-2006, 05:16 AM
Load the hacks in after you join Battle.net.

sixpistol
12-14-2006, 07:43 PM
Well if he is loading the hacks after he joins b.net, then he should start SC with the litrim itself. Ive started SC countless times using the litrim launcher and can log in just fine, while some random times when I log in with the regular SC shortcut or the shortcut to the current CD in the My Computer folder, I get this error. Logging into b.net using litrim sometimes fixes this. When you use the hack I guess your SC login is a bit mixed around so b.net thinks your logging in using the wrong version of the game, when your not logging in with the litrim. This is just a theory, my bad if I'm wrong.

12-15-2006, 05:43 AM
well, i use another loader all the time and it works fine, but i want to use litrim^^ and litrim works sometimes when i open it three times

DUI_
12-15-2006, 05:01 PM
Just wanted to say thank you, this is an amazing hack! +rep

Ampharos
12-16-2006, 02:43 AM
man wtf aint no way to load it what loader or w/e should i dl?? :confused: :peek: :peek: hehe funny faces make me happy

ImaginatioN
12-16-2006, 03:26 AM
Zynastor i just want to ask is there any way to make that fast repair hack that was last patch for terran?

12-16-2006, 03:48 AM
man wtf aint no way to load it what loader or w/e should i dl?? :confused: :peek: :peek: hehe funny faces make me happy

I use http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17737

u only have to put the .ini into the lib too!!!

Zhuinden
12-16-2006, 04:23 AM
Bug, if you turn off Selection Hack with /sh, then you won't be able to select more than 12 normally BUT if you press Shift and start selecting them then they will be selected...

sixpistol
12-16-2006, 08:12 AM
Is there a way where I can reroute the game hang hotkey and the lag defender hotkey or disable the f5 and f6 shortcuts momentarily? Like for the selectioin hack could there be a toggle for most of the hacks?

12-16-2006, 08:33 AM
Is there a way where I can reroute the game hang hotkey and the lag defender hotkey or disable the f5 and f6 shortcuts momentarily? Like for the selectioin hack could there be a toggle for most of the hacks?

not in this version but maybe in the next!

Zynastor
12-16-2006, 09:44 AM
Bug, if you turn off Selection Hack with /sh, then you won't be able to select more than 12 normally BUT if you press Shift and start selecting them then they will be selected...

Thanks, missed that one.

No because you don't need to unless you are wanting to use another hack with Oblivion which is highly not recommended because it will probably cause conflicts or crashing with Oblivion making it unstable and I'm not changing my hack so its compatible with others. Oblivion is a stand alone hack, use it by itself or not at all.

AznProto
12-16-2006, 11:05 AM
hey is there anyway to run these on windows vista?

Zynastor
12-16-2006, 07:20 PM
hey is there anyway to run these on windows vista?

It should work in vista, you are prolly just missing something. Try getting all the latest updates and have a bit of a search around, I will give my hack a shot next time I have access to a computer with vista and see what happens.

Duke
12-17-2006, 08:20 PM
Good job Zynastor, glad to see that you are still at it. I might be back from my hacking break, I was surprised to see that you guys are still going.

AznProto
12-17-2006, 10:26 PM
so u have windows vista?

yes and it won't let me load it :(

gamepin126
12-19-2006, 05:26 AM
Last time I checked, Vista supported Legacy API's. Run the loader in xp compatibility mode.

Zhuinden
12-20-2006, 06:14 AM
There is a bug in the Unitalert, it says:
"Player X has created (0) Siege Tanks" everytime someone makes a tank.

12-20-2006, 07:23 AM
There is a bug in the Unitalert, it says:
"Player X has created (0) Siege Tanks" everytime someone makes a tank.

yes i have the same bug^^

The Nirvash
12-20-2006, 12:19 PM
Hi.
First off, AWESOME hack, thank you 1,000,000 times for it.
Now um eh, The stacking thing? Will that be fixed for 1.0.4 if and when it is released? And wouldnt simply turnign multicommand OFF fix it?

Feep
12-20-2006, 03:27 PM
how can i download the hack without using the winROR thing?

gamepin126
12-20-2006, 03:30 PM
how can i download the hack without using the winROR thing?

You can download it, you just can't open it.

Super
12-20-2006, 03:36 PM
You can download it, you just can't open it.

Wow, you sure solved his problem.

WinRar is program used for compressing files to save space. The files cannot be used until they are uncompressed. To answer your question without being a retarded ass, unless you get winrar (which is free) the files are useless.

link to dl: http://www.rarlab.com/

Zynastor
12-21-2006, 03:44 AM
Try to be more helpful pinner.

And yep I fixed the siege tank problem.

Dissidence
12-21-2006, 03:48 AM
Is it possible you could impliment a small command which displays the quick reference of hotkeys in game?

Zynastor
12-21-2006, 03:55 AM
Is it possible you could impliment a small command which displays the quick reference of hotkeys in game?

There really isnt that much hotkeys to remember, but I might I do that.

Dissidence
12-21-2006, 06:11 AM
There really isnt that much hotkeys to remember, but I might I do that.

True. But it's just very convienent and takes little work. I myself have bee trying to create a program that writes all the text from a .txt file into SC but foun it too difficult. Little things like this really improve a hack, in my opinion anyway.

zerohelix
12-21-2006, 08:51 AM
thx

Rabid[SoL]
12-21-2006, 09:16 AM
i dont know if these have been mentioned before, but 2 bugs i found

1: Cannot stack in-game when oblivion is running
2: Sometimes (apparently at random) when logging into Bnet, it says somethign about not being able to find starcraft, ro something like that. Its happened 3 times, but hitting OK then retrying seems to make it go away...

Dissidence
12-21-2006, 09:50 AM
I'm getting an error stating that " MSCVP71.dll " cannot be found.

EDIT: Fixed.
1) Download MSCVP71.dll from http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/pop.php?msvcp71
2) Extract file to C:\windows\system32

materiakeeper
12-21-2006, 01:44 PM
:eek: Every time i open litrim it says that in opened it successfully, but when I play anything, it doesn't work. What am i supposed to do?:eek: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :woop: