PDA

View Full Version : can anybody give me a tutorial on how to make a selection hack or give me one

Zerus45
10-28-2006, 12:38 AM
thanks, anything!

failure
10-28-2006, 01:02 AM
Dt should have selection hack in his updateded version of inhale in the future.
Should be a good time, even though i don't play sc as much as i did before.

Zerus45
10-28-2006, 04:25 AM

hellboy[bb]
10-28-2006, 07:09 AM
lol...just be patiënt

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
10-28-2006, 07:14 AM
I made a selection hack and I released it, Im planning on making a better one in the future but right now here is the old one

exzapel
10-28-2006, 08:24 AM
Wouldn't this normally be where everyone tells him to stop hack begging or to learn to make his own hacks?

howardmeis
10-28-2006, 09:34 AM
Strangely no, not today I guess...

exzapel
10-28-2006, 12:02 PM
I guess it won't happen because he asked to learn how, so instead of teaching him, people would rather give him the haxk.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
10-28-2006, 06:07 PM
I guess it won't happen because he asked to learn how, so instead of teaching him, people would rather give him the haxk.
Who would want to teach someone how to make a selection hack?

Zerus45
10-28-2006, 08:21 PM
Wouldn't this normally be where everyone tells him to stop hack begging or to learn to make his own hacks?

doesnt it say can someone give me TUTORIAL....and if someone already has one if they can give it to me...notice the TUTORIAL....i am trying to learn ass hole

Zynastor
10-28-2006, 09:42 PM
doesnt it say can someone give me TUTORIAL....and if someone already has one if they can give it to me...notice the TUTORIAL....i am trying to learn ass hole

There never will be a selection hack tutorial unless someone feels they have got more than enough time to waste so others can take credit for their hard work and findings. There is a lot involved when writing a selection hack, I know this because I have created one myself and it took a great deal of time to get it perfect. I'm guessing you don't even know know the first thing about programming, so thats just gonna make it impossible for you to learn anyways even if someone did write a tutorial.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
10-29-2006, 06:39 AM
There never will be a selection hack tutorial unless someone feels they have got more than enough time to waste so others can take credit for their hard work and findings. There is a lot involved when writing a selection hack, I know this because I have created one myself and it took a great deal of time to get it perfect. I'm guessing you don't even know know the first thing about programming, so thats just gonna make it impossible for you to learn anyways even if someone did write a tutorial.
Exactly, its just way to much.

exzapel
10-29-2006, 07:25 AM
Well. my point wasn't that nobody would teach him or give him a tutorial or whatever, much rather than my point being that people act differently when the task his different, as opposed to someone just asking for the hack, or just asking for a tutorial.