PDA

View Full Version : It's all about money...

Justsomeguy
10-18-2006, 05:31 AM
I've been attending a technical school known as PTEC (http://www.myptec.org/). I have being going here since January of this year. I starting in networking the program was dropped for the home version called "Angel". So I joined PC Support (You know like geek squad type things.) Well the main thing here is there are 2 campuses 1 in Saint Pete and the other in Clearwater(where I am at) well the St. Pete Campus closed there PC Support/Angel/Accounting program so most Adult student are going here for PC Support/Angel/Accounting. Well are PC Support class is already full. The accounting class can teach Angel but only has a few chairs left. So what do they do? They push me and 5 friends who are on "Special" Diploma out of the class since we get free tution since we are on Special Diploma. This is wrong and discrimanation against High School students who wish to learn a trait since you cannot go to college on a Special Diploma. My qustion is what do you think should be done?

gamepin126
10-18-2006, 07:11 AM
It's called a GED, not "special" diplomas. Only thing "special" about them is the fact that you're too retarded to get the real one when you had the chance.

What can be done? Talk to the administration or stfu. It's their program, and you're not guaranteed any rights since you are an adult student. Children are the priority, not old farts that failed the first time 'round.