PDA

View Full Version : V-Spam (Beta)

Mystic Videl
10-02-2006, 08:42 PM
I'm releasing the Beta edition. The clearing x's on the right are working now. I changed the GUI's color scheme and fixed the Loop issues. There is now a list of the Pre-Beta testers that sits behind the program, which in the next revision will be popped up before the program begins. I've prepared the function to make it exit after a loop if needed and it will be released next as well.

I'd be very happy to recieve feedback, infact I encourage it. +Rep if you like it. It may not be anything special but this is what I've done after two days of learning programming. I'm planning on trying to progress to create lots of things to release :).

putis
10-03-2006, 05:58 AM
Looks good.
:wink2:

Perma
10-03-2006, 06:40 AM
It may not be anything special but this is what I've done after two days of learning programming. I'm planning on trying to progress to create lots of things to release :).

Just don't become like certain members of the community and release a whole bunch of useless stuff. You know, that guy. The one who's name starts with A and ends with gentGOD.

EDIT: What section are you section staff for?

Panic
10-03-2006, 09:10 AM
Help and Technical.

Mystic Videl
10-03-2006, 09:26 AM
I'm going to try to get things that are made for SC only. But first I have to create some programs that arien't nessicarilly just for SC. I have to get the hang of making everything work without creating annoying syntax errors. (Which I've had plenty of, believe me.)

ScAreCroW
10-03-2006, 11:44 AM
Syntax errors are commonplace. I used to get them everytime when I made a program. And congragulations on you staff thing.

Evil_Himmler
10-03-2006, 02:00 PM
good job on this program.

Boyo_Boy
10-03-2006, 03:37 PM
Nice work videl im wondering where did you find tuts or how did you learn

Autoit? please share =D

Perma
10-03-2006, 03:40 PM
I'm going to try to get things that are made for SC only. But first I have to create some programs that arien't nessicarilly just for SC. I have to get the hang of making everything work without creating annoying syntax errors. (Which I've had plenty of, believe me.)

Don't be hasty - avoid spelling mistakes. That's the best way to avoid syntax errors. :wink:

attilathedud
10-03-2006, 04:15 PM
Don't be hasty - avoid spelling mistakes. That's the best way to avoid syntax errors. :wink:
Those still plague me today.

WTF, what do you mean getchat() doesn't exist! **** YOU MR. COMPILER! I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL! Oh, wait.....my bad.

Mystic Videl
10-03-2006, 04:15 PM
Nice work videl im wondering where did you find tuts or how did you learn

Autoit? please share =D I learned from GP. I doubt he would be willing to teach you ;). But it comes with a help file that explains everything to you and even has example codes.

Boyo_Boy
10-03-2006, 04:24 PM
I learned from GP. I doubt he would be willing to teach you ;). But it comes with a help file that explains everything to you and even has example codes.

Oh well thank you videl I didnt even think you would reply to me =/.

howardmeis
10-03-2006, 05:29 PM
Those still plague me today.

Calculator programing has way worse errors to deal with, especialy harder sh*t which I'm doing now when bored in AAT

Very nice program Videl ^.^

ScAreCroW
10-03-2006, 05:30 PM
lol dude you need to get off the calculator programming. It took me like 3 minutes to make your guessing game. Try making actual programs on the computer.

Mystic Videl
10-03-2006, 05:31 PM
Thank you howard. I'm going to be releasing one specificly for SC in this thread too. It will just press enter before to activate the SC chat box.

howardmeis
10-03-2006, 05:48 PM
lol dude you need to get off the calculator programming. It took me like 3 minutes to make your guessing game. Try making actual programs on the computer.

Anything I need to make I can make in VB, but there's already everything I need. And I've moved onto real games, I made a game were you moved a 1 around the screen collecting 0's, and avoiding X's. It's WAY better, sinc eit uses getkeys and sh*t.

ScAreCroW
10-03-2006, 05:49 PM
Yeah getkeys used to bother me. I had trouble when I started using them

gamepin126
10-03-2006, 05:51 PM
Anything I need to make I can make in VB, but there's already everything I need. And I've moved onto real games, I made a game were you moved a 1 around the screen collecting 0's, and avoiding X's. It's WAY better, sinc eit uses getkeys and sh*t.

No one cares about your bull**** calculator programming. Go ask to make a hosted forum that will contain your nonsense.

xThexKingx
03-26-2007, 04:31 PM
Very very nice!?!

SC_Modder
03-26-2007, 04:33 PM
Stop bumping old threads.

Sinz
03-26-2007, 04:36 PM
seriously just die and stop bumping old threads