PDA

View Full Version : [UPDATE] Useful.dll v1.1

p00onu
09-12-2006, 07:27 PM
Updated.

Useful.dll v1.1
by: p00onu

UNLESS I POST THE HACK ON YOUR SITE OR YOU GET PERMISSION FROM ME, YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO HOST THIS.

I used Kc's printing procs and a few others

Should be compatible with any other hacks.

If you like this give me positive rep :)

Features:
Overlord Spread (Doesn't work completely on bigger map sizes eg. 256x256)
Idle Worker
Dont deselect unit when you cant see it anymore
Show target/destination

Toggles:
/top - Spread your overlords across the top half of the map

*These are useful for zero clutter maps*

/bottom - Spread your overlords across the bottom half of the map

/idle - Selects a worker you control that is idle

/showtarget - Automatically set to on. This hack prints a green "X" on the map itself of the currently selected unit's destination or target. For example: you see a group of enemy hydra's on the move... select one and look along their path, the green "X" is where they are going. Does not print if unit is idle, and does not print for larva. This originally printed to the minimap, but due to warden features, you will desynch if you print to the minimap.

/ping - Pings the minimap of the location of your selected unit's target (helps with locating the "X")

No toggle for the no-deselect feature

*Read this*
Dont bitch about the hack or its toggles. If you discover a bug or problem with the hack, please let me know. Otherwise if you have a personal problem with the hack or dont like how its set up, dont use it.

Updates in 1.1:
Refreshes so you are not left with multiple "X"s
/ping added

Coming soon:
Overlord spread will spread the type of selected unit
Whatever else I feel like adding

Shouts/Cool ppl:
Kc
zYz
Palomino
Jakor
Yonder
Uni
Tempest
Overflow

Gay ppl:
Training-Name

If you like this gimme positive rep.

Enjoy :peek:

Megaz
09-12-2006, 08:08 PM
Me like.

Chiups
09-12-2006, 09:03 PM
Good show mate.

Palomino
09-12-2006, 09:19 PM
Looks like good work. Seems useful

rum
09-12-2006, 09:34 PM
But does it look like good work?

XGhozt
09-12-2006, 09:49 PM
Thanks for the Update, keep up the good work!

Polie13
09-13-2006, 01:07 AM
Grats

1942_sniper
09-16-2006, 03:08 AM
gj this hack is useful on all those zerg maps

p00onu
09-16-2006, 12:04 PM

Anyone having any problems with it?

superoe
10-20-2006, 01:28 AM
gonna try it , though the features seems cool ..

Palomino
10-20-2006, 05:30 AM
Looks like good work, and seems useful.

gamepin126
10-20-2006, 08:11 AM
Looks like good work. Seems useful

Looks like good work, and seems useful.
Yup.

superoe
11-12-2006, 11:46 PM
just like the latest version b4 this one, this works like a charm , very nice work ..
i got a suggestion, if you could make idle choose multiple idle workers, would save a whole lot of trouble looking for missing drones,scvz,probes,... or maybe im just too lazy .. :)

Thx for the Hack !

p00onu
11-12-2006, 11:49 PM
just like the latest version b4 this one, this works like a charm , very nice work ..
i got a suggestion, if you could make idle choose multiple idle workers, would save a whole lot of trouble looking for missing drones,scvz,probes,... or maybe im just too lazy .. :)

Thx for the Hack !

Thanks, I'm glad it works for you. The idle worker feature will scroll through workers. So if you land on one you dont want, just run it again and it will go to the next.

Dark_Marine_123
11-13-2006, 08:22 PM
Hey its a nice hack, and since theres been a lot more that deal with features implimented in WC3 that ARENT in sc, some should act like it. The idle worker selector should have a f1~12 hotkey like WC3, and it would be more efficent for use.

Its annoying typing /idle, but never the less, its a good tool to find lazy harvesters ;D

p00onu
11-13-2006, 08:57 PM
Hey its a nice hack, and since theres been a lot more that deal with features implimented in WC3 that ARENT in sc, some should act like it. The idle worker selector should have a f1~12 hotkey like WC3, and it would be more efficent for use.

Its annoying typing /idle, but never the less, its a good tool to find lazy harvesters ;D

If I did that, It would conflict with almost every other hack out there. Have fun typing /idle until you find the worker you want.

comeTome
11-13-2006, 11:15 PM
didnt like it... its useless to me...

p00onu
11-14-2006, 12:07 AM
didnt like it... its useless to me...

If I had wanted your opinion, I would have given it to you. Now take your worthless spam elsewhere.

White Tiger
11-14-2006, 08:26 AM
Idle worker would be very useful if you added a button for it. :D

dopesmoker
11-14-2006, 09:27 AM
If I had wanted your opinion, I would have given it to you. Now take your worthless spam elsewhere.

I agree with him, dont get me wrong, good job on making it and all the hard work, hell i'll even give you +rep even though I will never use it, it seems more of a pain in the ass then anything, "have fun typing /idle to find the worker you want" ya, theres a hack out there, forget what its called, oh ya, find it your damn self.dll I mean seriously, starcraft maps are real small, if you dont know where your workers are or cant control them, you shouldnt be playing starcraft in the first place

as of the overlord thing, meh, can spread em your damn self, but even if you do spread, its a easier target for corsairs and valks, id rather have my overlords confined in a area with alot of spores and hydras thank you

p00onu
11-14-2006, 09:40 AM
I agree with him, dont get me wrong, good job on making it and all the hard work, hell i'll even give you +rep even though I will never use it, it seems more of a pain in the ass then anything, "have fun typing /idle to find the worker you want" ya, theres a hack out there, forget what its called, oh ya, find it your damn self.dll I mean seriously, starcraft maps are real small, if you dont know where your workers are or cant control them, you shouldnt be playing starcraft in the first place

as of the overlord thing, meh, can spread em your damn self, but even if you do spread, its a easier target for corsairs and valks, id rather have my overlords confined in a area with alot of spores and hydras thank you

Thats fine. At least you posted reasons as to why you dont like it.

Much of the ideas come from personal experience while playing. I was always forgetting where I stuck a worker and when it came to overlords, I saw spreading them as serving two purposes, to protect them, and to increase your allies field of view. Also, the spread overlords has been expanded to type of selected unit eg. scourges. That will be coming soon.

dopesmoker
11-14-2006, 09:51 AM
Thats fine. At least you posted reasons as to why you dont like it.

Much of the ideas come from personal experience while playing. I was always forgetting where I stuck a worker and when it came to overlords, I saw spreading them as serving two purposes, to protect them, and to increase your allies field of view. Also, the spread overlords has been expanded to type of selected unit eg. scourges. That will be coming soon.

I got just the solution for ya, if you use primarily one worker, just hotkey it, ctrl+1

as for the overlords, spreading them across the top of the map is not good, not good at all, the way I play, if im playing against zerg, I send out corsairs to kill there overlords, if theyre scattered all over the place with no protection, all the easier, your team mates shouldnt need vision, if they do you have the wrong allies my friend

as I said before, keep your overlords in a protected area with lots of spores and hydras that way corsairs cant come in and kill them off on you, it is a very good strat to take out there supply.

besides, if you do lose some workers, just search the mini map, every place that theres a highlighted teal is one of your guys, takes 2 seconds to find, if hes far away, just grab one from your mineral patch

p00onu
11-14-2006, 09:56 AM
I got just the solution for ya, if you use primarily one worker, just hotkey it, ctrl+1

as for the overlords, spreading them across the top of the map is not good, not good at all, the way I play, if im playing against zerg, I send out corsairs to kill there overlords, if theyre scattered all over the place with no protection, all the easier, your team mates shouldnt need vision, if they do you have the wrong allies my friend

as I said before, keep your overlords in a protected area with lots of spores and hydras that way corsairs cant come in and kill them off on you, it is a very good strat to take out there supply.

besides, if you do lose some workers, just search the mini map, every place that theres a highlighted teal is one of your guys, takes 2 seconds to find, if hes far away, just grab one from your mineral patch

I suppose we just use different strategies. I reserve my hotkeys for my attacking units. I really dont like removing miners to build another building because then theres an xtra worker floating around wasting that 1 supply that could end up being pretty valuable. I like to play zc maps where you dont always get the best choice of allies. Also, I tend to keep enough overlords for 300 supply once I get built up just for that reason of corsairs and valks.

dopesmoker
11-14-2006, 10:08 AM
I suppose we just use different strategies. I reserve my hotkeys for my attacking units. I really dont like removing miners to build another building because then theres an xtra worker floating around wasting that 1 supply that could end up being pretty valuable. I like to play zc maps where you dont always get the best choice of allies. Also, I tend to keep enough overlords for 300 supply once I get built up just for that reason of corsairs and valks.

oh, thats your problem there, playing fastest maps, talk about minimum strategy required.

pshh, when your done playing with noobs give me a hollar, i'll tell you some strategys that can really **** over your opponent, but only on non money map where strategys actually matter, yes, ive played fastest maps, and yes I know the "strategys" that are used, but they are not strats, they are just knowing starcraft and how to use units, strategys that even a noob can master Ie. swarm, storm, splash damage of any kind etc etc

do you know how to spot a noob? one simple question, "do you think koreans are good?" if the person says "ya extreme" or something, then you ban them, koreans are stupid as hell, seriously, I dont mean to sound racist, but in my 8 years of starcraft experience, koreans suck, I've seen "champion" matches with the "greatest" koreans, all you hear is "Omg there macro is so good" no, no its not, reminds me of this one match I saw, this stupid korean risked the match by using scv's to attack, if his enemy wasnt such a noob, ONE controlled sunken couldve killed off his rines and scv's like nothing

but he won the match and instead of saying how stupid his opponent was and how lucky he was that he was able to pull it off, they said "OMG HES GOOD!"

ive played koreans on lost temple, ive played koreans on fastest, there strategys suck and ALWAYS on any team UMS map, they make us lose, I dont know what the hell is in there mindset, but in my 8 years, they ALWAYS over stack cannons, theyre ****ing retards, cant tell them any better because they dont speak english, they dont upgrade, they freeze the map, its just rediculous, I never let a korean join a ums map that I created, but I never mind beating there ass down at melee

sorry, but I just recently lost a map because a korean overstacked, again, im serious to, they never ****ing learn, NEVER ****ING LEARN!

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
11-15-2006, 01:26 PM
OH NO YOU LOST A MAP. CALL KIM JONG ILL WERE GOING TO WAR

dopesmoker
11-15-2006, 01:33 PM

no ****, I say if one of us lose another map due to koreans overstacking or being stupid we start this whole nuclear war everyones afraid of :uglyhammer:

Gatão
11-17-2006, 11:17 AM
This is useful on melee games... but it should be named(on next release) as "Useless.dll", 'cause nobody is playing melee games nowadays.

p00onu
11-17-2006, 11:33 AM
This is useful on melee games... but it should be named(on next release) as "Useless.dll", 'cause nobody is playing melee games nowadays.

I use it in every game I play. There are still many people playing melee. Who cares what it's named? I named it Useful because I didn't bother to think of a better name.

rych
11-23-2006, 09:43 PM
hummm sorry for my noob question but .. how can i use it ... when i dl the file is a starcraft map ... and i cant make a game with that map .... please somebody help me thnx for ur time

dopesmoker
11-24-2006, 09:12 AM
hummm sorry for my noob question but .. how can i use it ... when i dl the file is a starcraft map ... and i cant make a game with that map .... please somebody help me thnx for ur time

you can only upload certain files here, so just rename it .dll I figure, but arent you allowed to upload .rar or .zip files? why dont you just throw it in there or do a direct download link instead of confusing richy rich here

NickF
11-24-2006, 09:14 AM
Rofl, nice allusion.

copper90
11-24-2006, 06:40 PM
How do you use it, rename .dll? Sorry, I'm not good with this.

11-24-2006, 07:40 PM
ssbE2M0qi34
Right click
Save Link as
Useful v1.1.rar
Save to desktop
BAM!

p00onu
11-24-2006, 11:03 PM
Right click
Save Link as
Useful v1.1.rar
Save to desktop
BAM!

Yup. It is a .rar

copper90
11-25-2006, 05:49 AM
I like it, i was playing 1v1 on zc and I forgot my maphack, it was just as if I had one on. :) +rep

badman1
11-25-2006, 11:51 PM
Though I havent used this hack the overlord spread is ingenious, great job. And on reading the criticism on the idle worker thing would it be possible to make it something like Ctrl+# so that it wouldnt conflict? Not trying to flame but trying to offer an idea.

DaEliminator
12-08-2006, 03:03 PM
since im a ubber new at these sorts of hacks, how to I install this? becuase when i tried to copy all of the contents to a .dll file i made my copying another .dll file, it said it's not a valid image or something. can some1 help me by teaching me how to install notepad "hacks"?
*edit* OOOHHHG NOW I GET IT! THNX..... *takes a scroll up* ..707...??
*edit2*OKAY!!!!! i dont have "SAVE LINK AS"...!!! WTF!I ONLY HAVE SAVE TARGET AS AND IT DOESNT MAKE IT A RAR FILE!

Reaper888
01-07-2007, 06:26 PM
GJ

Fenix`
03-26-2007, 08:39 PM
why cant i load this with LoaderX2.1 annihilation loader ;(

is there any other way i can get it to work?

p00onu
03-26-2007, 08:56 PM
why cant i load this with LoaderX2.1 annihilation loader ;(

is there any other way i can get it to work?

Try another .dll injector.

Fenix`
03-26-2007, 10:25 PM
Try another .dll injector.

I downloaded this injector called RemoteDll off of google but when i select the process starcraft and try to inject useful.dll into it i get this error mssg

INJECTING THE DLL 'useful.dll' into remote process starcraft.exe

opening process [starcraft.exe' with pid [5528' : SUCCESS
Writing the dll name 'usefull.dll' into remote process : SUCCESS

creating remote thread with function Load LibraryA: Success

Remote thread terminated ....
LoadLibaryA on remote process failed with error : 87

can you recommend me a .dll injector to use?

Indefinite
03-27-2007, 01:30 AM
Ever tried SC_Modder's Injector or even the console injector by xXzYzXx?
They both work like charm for me.

p00onu
03-27-2007, 12:18 PM
I use SCModder's injector.