PDA

View Full Version : Old lady's trip to the bank

Cantinflas
09-12-2006, 05:17 PM
roflololololol this is hilarious I don't know if anyones read about it or heard about it so here read this.
http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/toygun05.html

rofllolololol.

Gore
09-12-2006, 05:35 PM
You fail at life.

Firestorm[007]
09-12-2006, 05:36 PM
yea i heard about this, they think she got some mental issues

Cantinflas
09-12-2006, 06:40 PM
You fail at life.
roflololol nub. go away.

Gore
09-12-2006, 06:43 PM
You're calling me a nub? Go play in traffic and let the big boys go about their business.

Cantinflas
09-12-2006, 07:03 PM
You're calling me a nub? Go play in traffic and let the big boys go about their business.
Ah..... big boys.... did your like mother tell you that on your 8th birthday? what buisness do you have? you came to a thread and told people to die, if anyone it's you who needs to go out, you imbecil.

Gore
09-12-2006, 08:40 PM
you imbecil.
'nuff said.
However, you really should kill yourself. Not even joking. In my honest opinion, you should go chug some drain cleaner.

Tensaei
09-12-2006, 08:42 PM
However, you really should kill yourself. Not even joking. In my honest opinion, you should go chug some drain cleaner.

Batraquer
09-12-2006, 08:50 PM
cantinflas. obvisuly u have no life cause u told someone in a forum to go kill themselves. thats ummmm....... damn whats the word... childish?...no... oh here it is.. LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ki0
09-12-2006, 08:56 PM
cantinflas. obvisuly u have no life cause u told someone in a forum to go kill themselves. thats ummmm....... damn whats the word... childish?...no... oh here it is.. LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read all the posts before you speak nub.

Akazukin
09-12-2006, 08:56 PM
Try not not insult another person outside flame board.

I've heard about it a week ago. She tries to rob $3000 in order to pay her house loan. She said "Please only give me $3000." Worse, the counter girl didn't even pay attention to her or press any security button. Where are her unfaithful sons and daughters? It's actually a sad case.

Batraquer
09-12-2006, 09:02 PM
ya.. poor ladie. that still makes for one hell of a story. and oh ki0 i did read all of them.

ki0 read this. cause u prob skipped over it ^^

WAIT.. im stupid.. i put the wrong name.. damnit >.<

sry cantinflas. didnt mean it to you. meant to say Ogamod.

Goose-Juice
09-13-2006, 04:51 AM
sry cantinflas. didnt mean it to you. meant to say Ogamod.

Whatever.... that cantinflas is a fag, as if u'd apologise to him, fight the power Ogamo.

han_han
09-13-2006, 05:13 AM
Cantinflas, I don't think you're a fag. In fact, I think you're extremely cool. Here's what you should do, I'll teach you a nifty trick. Get all the ammonia you can in your house, get a bottle of bleach, and go into your bathroom and shut the doors so your mom can't get in and interrupt your concentration. Pour both into a bucket until it's full. Remember to breathe deeply.

Mystic Videl
09-13-2006, 05:31 AM
I've heard about this. I believe she is taking a insanity plea?

han_han
09-13-2006, 05:32 AM
The insanity plea is bs. Just because you're crazy doesn't mean you didn't do it.

Cantinflas
09-13-2006, 01:26 PM
Wow so many fags here. I just won't respond to these asswipes.
No, she was quite.... err... fine about her punishment which could be up to 20 years, I don't know I think I heard she was released over to her daughter on like a bond of $4,000 or something but still waiting for trial.
I might be wrong han_han.. but "may your insanity keep you sane" then you say something like "The insanity plead is bs?".:opps:

Tensaei
09-13-2006, 02:29 PM
What's so funny about this case? You say rofflfoflforlflrfoforlf like it the most hilarious thing in the world. It's just another robbery, she's not making a big heist or anything so why spread it over the internet? Yeah, she's old, so what? You shouldn't underestimate anyone, never know what they're capable of.

Gore
09-13-2006, 04:45 PM
The entire thing wasn't that funny. If he hadn't posted it up saying "rofllolololololol" or however the **** he put it, I wouldn't have said anything. If he didn't try to neg rep me, I would've let him go about being a tard. I will leave with this: blow me.

I propose that people should have to take an IQ test before joining. It would keep idiots like this out.

Goose-Juice
09-13-2006, 08:33 PM
Hmmm, that'd be nice, i'm actually rather curious towards what Dr. Silence's IQ would be...

Batraquer
09-13-2006, 09:31 PM
oo mine? its -2. as if u cant tell.. but dont rub it in damnit. im a lil slow at times. sorry. its not my damn fault.

Batraquer
09-13-2006, 09:32 PM
a

DuckDuckGoose
09-13-2006, 09:58 PM
I wonder if she will get off clean, if she does i'm might just have to rob a bank when i hit the late 70's.

Cantinflas
09-14-2006, 04:00 PM
The entire thing wasn't that funny. If he hadn't posted it up saying "rofllolololololol" or however the **** he put it, I wouldn't have said anything. If he didn't try to neg rep me, I would've let him go about being a tard. I will leave with this: blow me.

I propose that people should have to take an IQ test before joining. It would keep idiots like this out.

:confused: Yea, hey it's actually in the bwhacks rules that you should not go around flaming people outside the flaming boards. It was your for being an idiot and taking out your anger through the internet, that led me to -rep you. So now... stfu nublet.

She's an old lady... 79 robbing a bank can you imagine that? If you did you would see how funny it is. Especially since the teller didn't really listen to her, and then she just walked out the bank.

han_han
09-14-2006, 06:36 PM
Wow so many fags here. I just won't respond to these asswipes.
No, she was quite.... err... fine about her punishment which could be up to 20 years, I don't know I think I heard she was released over to her daughter on like a bond of $4,000 or something but still waiting for trial.
I might be wrong han_han.. but "may your insanity keep you sane" then you say something like "The insanity plead is bs?".:opps:
Well, you are most certainly wrong. My user title pokes fun at the definition of insanity. If you were the only "sane" person in the world then by our definition you'd still be the insane person. Just because you are too daft to understand my clever paradox does not mean it is a blind hypocritical comment. "It is useless to try to explain something clever to a stupid person, because they translate everything they hear into something they can understand."

May your insanity keep you sane = paradoxical clever comment. The insanity plea is still bs, the fact remains, sane or insane you still did it. Now that I look at it, the insanity plea and my user title have nothing to do with each other, excluding coinciding root words....

Cantinflas
09-15-2006, 09:58 AM
So... I would translate that into this.... "your a n00b" thats all you had to say, instead of trying to write a thesis about how right you are. OR, or you could've just said it was a paradox. that was it. Eh this has gotten WAY off topic.

DeathAfterLife
09-15-2006, 10:23 AM
lol

SC_Modder
09-15-2006, 02:07 PM
Whatever worth this thread had has been lost in these laughable neg rep fights.

Sorry to break it to you guys, but if you have less than 50 posts, you cannot give reputation.

Closed.