PDA

View Full Version : Bears are the highest form of stupid.

gamepin126
09-07-2006, 01:56 PM
Fact.

dopesmoker
09-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Fact.

well a bear would kill your ass, thats all it really comes down to eh? lets see you catch fish with your hands, let alone with bear paws!

Mystic Videl
09-07-2006, 02:19 PM
I agree with you gamepin.

exzapel
09-07-2006, 02:55 PM
I know a bear who goes to a top college, has 2 high paying jobs, 3 houses, and a really high IQ, how are bears stupid?

gamepin126
09-07-2006, 03:16 PM
It's obvious that bears are liars. Only stupid bears lie, to cover up their inadequacies.

phantoma
09-07-2006, 04:26 PM
It's obvious that bears are liars. Only stupid bears lie, to cover up their inadequacies.

You mean like making you call them Doctor?

Training-Name
09-07-2006, 04:40 PM
More cracks about fatman, huh?

SC_Modder
09-07-2006, 04:41 PM
I think I'm picking up some subtle insults from this thread, but I'm not sure. I'll report back later with my findings.

Training-Name
09-07-2006, 04:42 PM
Are there many idiotic bears in Australia?

SC_Modder
09-07-2006, 04:44 PM
I've managed to narrow down the possible insult victims to overweight doctors who live in Austrialia, but I still can't get any more specific.

Training-Name
09-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Look under 'Omfg rich with 99999999 homes'

SC_Modder
09-07-2006, 04:48 PM
Hmm, I'm not getting any results. No one matches this data. How strange.

Poon
09-07-2006, 05:01 PM
dont forget to mention that bears think that all americans are stupid and can arm curl 135 lbs.

exzapel
09-07-2006, 05:09 PM
But it's true, he said so. He used his superior bear intellect to prove it, thus pwning me, and everyone else badly.

Poon
09-07-2006, 05:15 PM
what intellect? you mean when the bears voice gets really high?

exzapel
09-07-2006, 05:16 PM
No, he used his genius bear brain and sh!t to prove it.

Dr. Silence
09-07-2006, 10:18 PM
Lol :-)

Goose-Juice
09-08-2006, 03:38 AM
I know a bear who goes to a top college, has 2 high paying jobs, 3 houses, and a really high IQ, how are bears stupid?

....**** your gay exzapel. what do you do, just copy and paste all of your posts?

Akazukin
09-08-2006, 03:55 AM
If a bear got injured in your area, you have to pay $3000 for his medical fees.

han_han
09-08-2006, 03:57 AM
Bears...I don't really care about them.

Goose-Juice
09-08-2006, 04:21 AM
I watched this docco on bears a couple of months back. Seemed to be quite the smart, this panda bear was knocking down all this bamboo chron strategically. shoulda seen all this kung fu crap he was pulling on it, getting up on hiss front paws, whilst he ass-rammed the bamboo, etc (Cartman the power of your as is too strong.)
Anyway, i forgot what i was going to peak on...but yeah, he had some cool eating technique....mmm....

Justsomeguy
09-08-2006, 04:28 AM
i found a gator getting tackled by a bear! heres a pic

Mystic Videl
09-08-2006, 04:56 AM
Bears are incredibly stupid. They speak with such redundence in their self proclaimed doctorate tounge. I really hate bears that believe they are older, stronger, richer, and not living in their mothers basement... even though they really are. Also, Pandas suck.

Dr. Silence
09-08-2006, 05:00 AM
Bears are incredibly stupid. They speak with such redundence in their self proclaimed doctorate tounge. I really hate bears that believe they are older, stronger, richer, and not living in their mothers basement... even though they really are. Also, Pandas suck.

Are yes, while you proclaim your theory with no underlying proof other then your ‘disbelieve of admitting’ that I’m better then you. Its okay, I hereby allow you to pity yourself.

Mystic Videl
09-08-2006, 05:21 AM
Are yes, while you proclaim your theory with no underlying proof other then your ‘disbelieve of admitting’ that I’m better then you. Its okay, I hereby allow you to pity yourself.

Yeah, cause that is amazingly new from your typing...</Sarcasm> Stop trying to use large words, the english language is crying.

Goose-Juice
09-08-2006, 06:26 AM
Yeah, cause that is amazingly new from your typing...</Sarcasm> Stop trying to use large words, the english language is crying.

lol, thats an awesome call.

you can hate silence, whatever. but ima fu*ken pop a vein if someone badmouths another bear!

gamepin126
09-08-2006, 11:22 AM
If a bear got injured in your area, you have to pay $3000 for his medical fees.

**** that. If there was a bear around here, injured or not, it'd get shot on-sight.

exzapel
09-08-2006, 11:35 AM
....**** your gay exzapel. what do you do, just copy and paste all of your posts?
Wtf are you talking about? That's the only joke there is for bears.

magikmonky
09-08-2006, 08:24 PM
hi guys

exzapel
09-08-2006, 08:28 PM
Hey.

magikmonky
09-08-2006, 08:34 PM
hey sexy

han_han
09-08-2006, 08:43 PM
>.>

Goose-Juice
09-08-2006, 11:00 PM
Wtf are you talking about? That's the only joke there is for bears.

Your posts anger me, i went through about 3 different threads after one another, to find that all 3 of your posts where identical crap like: "What do you mean his a dumbass? How could a dumbass own 3 houses, and earn 800k each year?"

......thats what im talkin' bout you goose.

Mookster
09-09-2006, 12:39 AM
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/5914/untitled2oe0.png
This has been a weekly accomplishment; brought to you by M00K.
This week: France.

Dr. Silence
09-09-2006, 02:09 AM
Yawn.

disco
09-09-2006, 10:20 AM
Bears ****ing suck. The only thing they're good at is sharing ass wiping tips:

http://www.dougisawesome.com/Stuff/images/4charmin_small4.jpg

exzapel
09-09-2006, 02:41 PM
Your posts anger me, i went through about 3 different threads after one another, to find that all 3 of your posts where identical crap like: "What do you mean his a dumbass? How could a dumbass own 3 houses, and earn 800k each year?"

......thats what im talkin' bout you goose.
1. I never said any of that crap.
2. The reason I keep using the joke is because it's lame.
3. You need to find something better to do than to defend a person who can defend himself, who obviously isn't because he's smart enough to know that there's no way in hell I'm seriously attacking him.
4. If I piss you off that much, follow Pharnax and put me on your ignore list.
5. Learn to stop sounding like a mentally retarded child with your constant whining and screaming about everything I say and do.

Gold_Yoshi
09-09-2006, 02:45 PM
I agree. They do in fact lie about going off and away because of getting a PHD and everything, but then they in fact never leave their chair.

Dr. Silence
09-09-2006, 08:00 PM
I agree. They do in fact lie about going off and away because of getting a PHD and everything, but then they in fact never leave their chair.

HAhhaha, glad to know I achieved something you find hard to fathom. Thanks It makes me feel good 

kds
09-09-2006, 10:21 PM
silence when did you get a doctorate? anyways, gj on that man, that's tough **** to do

Dr. Silence
09-10-2006, 03:44 AM
silence when did you get a doctorate? anyways, gj on that man, that's tough **** to do

It's not that difficult. Just be prepared to spend days in your room. Study study study...

IversonAli3
09-10-2006, 04:51 AM
A 17 year old with a PhD, you need to wtfguinness that sh*t!

Dr. Silence
09-10-2006, 05:30 AM
A 17 year old with a PhD, you need to wtfguinness that sh*t!

I hope you weren’t being serious otherwise I would pity you for being profoundly retarded. If I said I was 60 in my profile would that make it fact? Or are you only looking at what you want to believe. If so then you’re going to be the ****test doctor in existence. But I’m sure you already know that. I’m obviously not 17 but I started my doctrine 3 years prior to the average age (being 22-21 pending on the honours program)…

kds
09-10-2006, 08:28 AM
he's obviously ****ing joking

Firestorm[007]
09-10-2006, 08:35 AM
now i get why u call urself doctor silence :D

Poon
09-10-2006, 01:20 PM
;316180']now i get why u call urself doctor silence :D

holy ****ing ****....

Firestorm[007]
09-10-2006, 02:44 PM
hey i just got here! i'm learning...

Jax
09-10-2006, 03:03 PM
I’m obviously not 17 but I started my doctrine 3 years prior to the average age (being 22-21 pending on the honours program)…
More power to you dude. Like you or not, That takes serious skill and determination. Good job. While you are saving lives, Im sitting at my desk job answering phones and such. Thought about being a Paramedic though, but I just havent decided on a definite yet.

gamepin126
09-10-2006, 03:25 PM
Silence? Save a life? HAHAHAHA

Firestorm[007]
09-10-2006, 03:40 PM
lol rawr!

han_han
09-10-2006, 05:50 PM
Obviously dude...btw strawberries are transparent also.

Dr. Silence
09-10-2006, 11:21 PM

Just because I'm smarter then you. But yeah your right… the way I act on a forum reflects my ability in real life...? hm, moron.

IversonAli3
09-11-2006, 12:07 AM
I hope you weren’t being serious otherwise I would pity you for being profoundly retarded. If I said I was 60 in my profile would that make it fact? Or are you only looking at what you want to believe. If so then you’re going to be the ****test doctor in existence. But I’m sure you already know that. I’m obviously not 17 but I started my doctrine 3 years prior to the average age (being 22-21 pending on the honours program)…

Silence, I've come to the absolute conclusion that you are a pathological liar (Click for more information (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_liar)), anything and everything that you spew onto this forum is horsesh*t. You are tring to make up for your horribly pathetic existence known as "real life" by creating an intricate second fantasy life for yourself on the internet. This life, of course, includes everything you wish you could have and everything you wish you could be. I'm going to let you in on a little secret Silence, no one with half a brain is falling for it.
Thse who are, ask yourself this..
How many people with PhD's flame 13 year old's with "KKThXOWn3DHaHA!!1". How many people with doctorate degree's would state that theyre 17 years old in their profile, when it's obviously not true?
Silence your profile has said that you were 17 years old since the day you joined. I think you should just consider yourself very lucky that we are going to accept that as a fact...
But no..youve come out recently and have claimed that the other half of your personality forced you to set that information in your profile, and that it's completely false, but yet it's still there to this day.
I'm not going to go searching through your 8000 posts to find certain pieces of evidence, but I distinctly remember you posting a few things that sounded a bit more down to earth.
You live with your parents in Australia, don't own your own car, your dad occasionally lets you drive his.
Your big brother goes by the alias Ultima, he was a faggot poster on BWH who was proven to be a fraud (I guess it runs in the family), ousted, and permabanned.
You work as a laborer in a Nestle factory.... but got a mysterious promotion with a $500k raise.

If you would like to prove us all wrong, scan your degree and driver's license and post it here for us to marvel at. :rolleyes: Someone who makes $800,000 a year would definitely be able to afford a scanner, so theres no excuse, but I still cant wait to hear it.

Dr. Silence
09-11-2006, 02:40 AM
Well young fragile child I have work to do but I will attempt to put you at lease. It appears your incompetence can only take you further on this matter. It is evidently clear that I act like a complete utter moron on these forums. Correct? So one would assume that it is how I would be reflected upon in real life. My antic disposition seems to have worked well. I have argued through this case copiously.

I will begin to argue my first point which you precariously brought up.

“ow many people with PhD's flame 13 year old’s with "KKThXOWn3DHaHA!!1". How many people with doctorate degree's would state that theyre 17 years old in their profile, when it's obviously not true?”

Before I begin I must remind you the appos- on the olds is not necessary. Oh and how is this for irony, THEYRE, missing something perhaps? Nonetheless grammatical error due to precarious typing is not much of a mistake so I’ll let you off this once Mr. Medical student. First off all I was apart of the brood war scheme long before you, I started my account somewhere at the commencement or mid 2004. Now when I registered I didn’t exactly concentrate to the point where I would accurately throw in my details so it is fair to say I lied on my registration form over one year ago. Secondly I inherited the “kkthx…etc” from users here. There is no reason why I would change it; most likely it’s the fact that giving details on the internet is something I never grew excessively fond of. Currently for a living I’m finishing off my PHD course and I got a high distinction in my final outcome which means now all I have to do is pass the end of years exam(easy, basic guarantee). I now have 2 jobs but soon they will be terminated when I become a full time behavioral neurologist. I have 2 houses but the third one my parents own. I had my own investment property when I turned 16 and if you know what that is it means the ones on rent are paying off your house (hence the investment), that earned me a few hundred thousand. I sold that house for nearly 2 million and bought my own house in Brighton when I just hit 19 years of age. And currently own 1 house which I do no live in and another which is a second investment property. The third one is my parent’s home which I’m currently in because it’s close to school.

I wont bother quoting more because I believe you can channel your brain into deciphering the ramble above.

“You live with your parents in Australia, don't own your own car, your dad occasionally lets you drive his.
Your big brother goes by the alias Ultima, he was a faggot poster on BWH who was proven to be a fraud (I guess it runs in the family), ousted, and permabanned.
You work as a laborer in a Nestle factory.... but got a mysterious promotion with a $500k raise.”

Correct I live with my parents, for reasons stated above. I don’t own my car because I have a 25 minute walk to my station which gets me to my uni which has its own station (yes I think it’s cool). My dad doesn’t really let me drive because it scares me. My big brother was Ultima, and by fraud the only thing I remember he was trying to prove was the existence of the skyline because no one would believe it. He would post pictures of it and people would point out things like… “The nismo sticker is one the car here and not there” … “there is no registration here but it is on this picture”. Hm, it’s called time variance people, a car can surpass more then 5 years old and pictures can be taken from place to place causing variance within. So no he wasn’t proven to be a fraud, sorry to burst your infamous bubble of joy. He wasn’t “removed” or ousted as you so like to call it. He was not “permabanned”, so this brings me to the point where you have no idea what you are talking about young man. I “used” to work as a laborer in a Nestle factory, notice the past tense in my expression? It is possible to change jobs. And no I didn’t get a promotion, but my sources of income where yet again listed above.

Shame you had to drag me out of my schedule but let me make this clear for once and for all, I’m not an idiot, if I act like one and I get labeled then so be it… no skin off my back. I think it’s funny, hilarity to come onto bwhacks. The pressure filled sorority of real life fades away on the internet. I stopped playing video games and anything of such but I still come to bwhacks for the sake of it and retune from my former routine. I do not care if anyone doesn’t believe me, I find it complementary that people don’t believe me. Thank you. Well guess like it’s back to work, if only anatomic data was easy… oh well.

P.S: My dream since I was 10 was to become a lawyer but in Australia doing behavioral neuroscience is much more easy then law… 99.95% grade average… not a chance.

Good night. Hope I cleared things up, if not I really don’t care. I’m not here to prove anything or proclaim lies. Frankly it’s been fun. Bye.

Mystic Videl
09-11-2006, 05:47 AM
Alright Silence, you're a complete idiot. You think it isn't obvious that you're a teenager but it's very obvious. The entire time I've watched you, you have been adding new words to your vocabulary randomly, which isn't that much of a problem. But you use them constantly, you use Fathom in like every other post. Most people that are the age you claim to be don't learn new words and start using them off the git-go.

A Doctorate degree takes eight years to get. I'm working towards my masters still and I'm twenty one, how the **** do you have a P.h.D? Just like Iverson said, prove your **** or go die in a hole. Scan your P.h.D and your Drivers lisence, I want to see proof of this bull**** you constantly spew out of your mouth. Till then you're just a ****ing moronic fake in my mind.

dopesmoker
09-11-2006, 12:19 PM
Till then you're just a ****ing moronic fake in my mind.

Also every other poster in bwhacks, this guy is a full blown liar, he needs to see a psychiatrist or something about his consistent lying, it will get you in trouble one day.

See, I could easily prove silence wrong, time after time again, but it would be a waste of my time looking through all of his previous retarded statements threads and replies, but I just allow himself to prove himself wrong by just letting time pass, if he hasnt seen it already, you know hes no doctor, hes not even a highschool student.

so just let time pass, watch his string filled ball of lies unravel, then you will see he is nothing more then a compulsive liar. I already see it, do you?

he can lie and lie some more, attempting to prove me wrong and himself right, with even more lies, even if he does show a phd with his name on it, I still wont believe him.

this guy has drowned himself in lies, Im just waiting for him to die.

Goose-Juice
09-11-2006, 11:51 PM
Whatever, i find Silence's posts heaps entertaining. This site would have such a gap if he wasn't here. Love to hate, because without conflictions, theres no joy. .....Bwhacks would be bland as hell.

exzapel
09-12-2006, 02:01 PM
My oppinion:
Even if I joke about it, there's no proof that Silence is lying, there is less proof that he is, just because it goes against what he's been saying.
I know you can't base your belief on what someone is saying, but you also can't base your belief on conjecture you've made from reading his posts.
In light of this, even if everything he said was true, he has no obligation to tell you, nor do you have any right to *ATTEMPT* to drive him into corners and make him talk. Just as he has no right to parade his achievements around when he won't/possibly can't prove that has has made them. If you guys continue to attack him, or even believe him for those who do, you'll look like a fool for the following reasons:
1. You'll have fallen into his little trap to make you get worked up over his lies.
2. You would have believed his lies.
3. You're getting angry over a little matter, which is not at all important to your using the internet, or even the forum themselves.
4. By arguing with him about it over the internet, you would have your rights to the Special Olympics, because arguing over the internet is like the Special Olympics, you're still retarded, even if you win.

Taking that all into mind, don't you think you should just drop this Dr. Silence manhunt? Or are you going to play the ass and keep pressing the matter?

EDIT: as for his use of the word "fathom," I use a lot of words/phrases over and over again because I'm used to them, I even do this in my thought, and I get very annoyed with myself for not being able to change this habit. Basically what I'm saying is that, the word "fathom" may just be a word he's become fond of/attached to.