PDA

View Full Version : Damned666.dll

ColdFusion
11-30-2004, 02:18 PM
When is this going to be uploaded on the hacks page?

DuckDuckGoose
11-30-2004, 02:24 PM
never

Fish Beans
11-30-2004, 02:26 PM
Damned was never supposed to be released, some shithead who will remain unnamed *cough* Palomino */cough* leaked it to gain fame. Discussing damned is permitted, but frowned upon.

Ghost-Flight
11-30-2004, 02:40 PM
next time there is a hack like that..... will some one give it to me befor its leaked?

Fish Beans
11-30-2004, 02:41 PM
What makes you think anyone would trust you with a private hack?

Dragan
11-30-2004, 02:43 PM
next time there is a hack like that..... will some one give it to me befor its leaked?

What makes you think you are important enough to have it? AND why would they give it to you for no reason!

Titan
11-30-2004, 04:12 PM
The hacks in Damned666 aren't that hard to make. Start learning now, and by the next patch create your own Damned666.

nickolay
11-30-2004, 04:38 PM
Right. When can I expect to see your own version of the stats hack?

hba
11-30-2004, 05:06 PM
Why ask nickolay, you may not live long enough to see it, nor him long enough to make it.

Duke
11-30-2004, 05:49 PM
May i reflect umpon Miss? we dont want that to happen again, do we?
I think we need some new tutorials on the site. Anybody?

llafnwod
11-30-2004, 05:53 PM
May i reflect umpon Miss? we dont want that to happen again, do we?
I think we need some new tutorials on the site. Anybody? The first maphack maker (I don't know whether or not this was Drakken, so I'll play it safe) had no tutorial, and you don't need one either. I would, personally, like it, but the mods will never be troubled for them on my account. Instead of tutorials, just ask them for help. It's like someone propping you up for your baby steps as opposed to carrying you around.

DuckDuckGoose
11-30-2004, 06:00 PM
dude duke where you even here for the nonsence that was miss?

Titan
11-30-2004, 06:06 PM
Right. When can I expect to see your own version of the stats hack?
I've never had any interest in a stats hack, I never even used it in the old damned.dll. I haven't used Damned666.dll but I assume it uses the scoreboard stat? If that is the case, no I'm not sure I could make that at the moment. Although the stats hack in which you click on a players unit or building, and their score is displayed in your minerals/gas display box, wouldn't be as hard. I may look into it one of these days, but I haven't played a game of SC in weeks. ;)

nickolay
11-30-2004, 06:09 PM
Yes, I expect a full scoreboard stats hack, with the ability to move the text around.

Fish Beans
11-30-2004, 06:17 PM
Don't forget the multicommand and hooking of the system message and message sending functions, oh, and crash protection from both the char crash and attack hover.

Titan
11-30-2004, 06:36 PM
I've had attack hover protection for quite a while... that was the most fun I've ever had when no one knew about it. As far as the more malicious hacks in Damned go... map hack can be converted from 1.10;), char crash and attack hover crash = easy ... host hack = extremely easy beyond belief. And that's about it.. I heard multicommand you have to press F9 EVERY TIME you want to send the command to all your units.. interesting. The scoreboard hack sounds like it would be really buggy if I tried to make it.

Fish Beans
11-30-2004, 06:40 PM
I heard multicommand you have to press F9 EVERY TIME you want to send the command to all your units.
Are you a retard? Do you think you could even attempt to play if you did not have to do that? After you turned it on, every time you issued a command, every unit of that type would recieve that command. What if you wanted to use one unit, such as a spellcaster, or worker? What if you wanted some of your buildings to make marines, and the others medics? Think about what you're saying. I'd also like to see some proof of your hacks, any idiot can claim they have made things, and just demonstrating them is not proof when they are publicly available.

nickolay
11-30-2004, 06:48 PM
The scoreboard hack sounds like it would be really buggy if I tried to make it.

Well, with skills like your own, you shouldn't have any trouble.

Titan
11-30-2004, 07:02 PM
I have never mentioned I've had skills at all really. Although if you want source and an explanation of any of my mentioned hacks I can prove it. :-/

nickolay
11-30-2004, 07:04 PM
Very well, explain in detail and provide the source code for multicommand. This can either be done publically or sent to me via pm.

Titan
11-30-2004, 07:19 PM
I didn't think I implied I've created multicommand. I haven't done enough debugging into the commands. They seen very pointless to me. Crashes/exploits is all you really need.

Duke
11-30-2004, 07:21 PM
The first maphack maker (I don't know whether or not this was Drakken, so I'll play it safe) had no tutorial, and you don't need one either. I would, personally, like it, but the mods will never be troubled for them on my account. Instead of tutorials, just ask them for help. It's like someone propping you up for your baby steps as opposed to carrying you around.
Yeah, I already know the idea of how to make one, but my C skills arent good enough yet to actually make one. And I dont seem to have time lately to figure it out myself.

on-topic:I didnt know you could even use the multicommand for buildings, that is really cool

Titan
11-30-2004, 07:32 PM
Yeah, I already know the idea of how to make one, but my C skills arent good enough yet to actually make one. And I dont seem to have time lately to figure it out myself.

on-topic:I didnt know you could even use the multicommand for buildings, that is really cool
Perhaps I'll give you a tidbit of information. Drakken doesn't know C++.

Duke
11-30-2004, 07:43 PM
Yeah, everything ASM. The 1337 way.

nickolay
11-30-2004, 08:36 PM
I didn't think I implied I've created multicommand. I haven't done enough debugging into the commands. They seen very pointless to me. Crashes/exploits is all you really need.

With your skills, you should have no trouble.

llafnwod
11-30-2004, 08:57 PM
With your skills, you should have no trouble. Was that meant to be sarcastic?

nickolay
11-30-2004, 08:59 PM
Not necessarily. If he really does have the skills that he described, he should have no problem keeping his promise of providing the source to any mentioned hack.

Titan
12-03-2004, 06:37 PM
I am trying to provide sources for educational purposes. Since I don't want to make ASM hotkey hook public, I'm having to recode some things. This site really doesn't help anyone learn how to hack passed a mineral hack... haven't we all had enough mineral hack tutorials? And when are the newbs going to stop asking about hacking in C++?

Titan
12-03-2004, 10:02 PM
I don't think so keenan. And even if you could somehow, it would be extremely hard.

BloodyBlade
12-03-2004, 10:43 PM
And when are the newbs going to stop asking about hacking in C++?When people want to learn different languages for every fucking task. Otherwise, people are going to want to stick to one or two things. Learning multiple languages for different tasks would seem like a pain.

Titan
12-03-2004, 10:48 PM
Computers languages aren't that hard to learn...;)

llafnwod
12-03-2004, 11:09 PM
Since I don't want to make ASM hotkey hook public So? I just use GetAsyncKeyState in C++ and use ASM fcns when I need to. Stop acting all high and mighty, things can be done without your precious ASM tutorials.

Titan
12-04-2004, 02:30 AM
Well, I don't know anything about C++ so please correct me if I'm wrong but... I don't think if you are using something like GetAsyncKeyState(int vKey); that you would be able to call Starcraft ASM functions, or even your own, since these key presses are checked through your program and not SC itself. This is one of the reasons why DLLs have an advantage. Maybe there is a way to call SC's ASM functions through C++ that I don't know about?

nickolay
12-04-2004, 06:46 AM
The only way I know of to call sc's functiosn is from a dll using a function pointer.

indulgence
12-04-2004, 07:51 AM
Um TiTan:
You mention you had the attack hover patch before it was even known. Well considering I know of only about 5 ppl who had/knew about that hack before I did (as I was the coder of that part of damned666 - as well as the protection) I can only surmise that you are lying. While the protection isnt that difficult - I doubt that you could make a protection for it yourself NOW that it IS known.

On a side note - Expect a patch for starcraft in some short while to come and do NOT expect to see any of drakken's hacks updated for free. I believe enough faggots have profited off of our work that they will officially be for profit now with the proceeds going to myself - mike - and perhaps some other contributors. So you can buy it - or not buy it and hope that someone releases anything similar - it is of no concern.

On another side note - bah humbug to palomino and other assorted staff members who felt the need to distribute it in the first place as this is how this whole sortid mess came about. So as a result the full private version will be only available to the coders of the hack - so like me, drakken, dt. Apparently you just can't trust anyone anymore.

nickolay
12-04-2004, 10:17 AM
Why major burn to me? I no longer play starcraft anymore, and can also make my own hacks.

punture
12-04-2004, 10:58 AM
On a side note - Expect a patch for starcraft in some short while to come and do NOT expect to see any of drakken's hacks updated for free. I believe enough faggots have profited off of our work that they will officially be for profit now with the proceeds going to myself - mike - and perhaps some other contributors. So you can buy it - or not buy it and hope that someone releases anything similar - it is of no concern.

So.. this is all about profit isn't it...

PatrikStar
12-04-2004, 11:33 AM
well its pretty ezy to ge and i think alot of pepole have it now

DOWNLOAD(3003) lol.... from two weeks ago 560

BloodyBlade
12-04-2004, 11:35 AM
So.. this is all about profit isn't it...Somewhat, but it is also about making people realize that hacks have a value. People coded those hacks. When they are private they weren't ment to be released. If they costed money, people may be slightly more respectfull toward the value of their hacks. This would also stop retarded newbs from getting it. And by selling it they could modify it for each user, and make it so that they can disable their version if multiple people use it.

ParadiseFaust
12-04-2004, 11:39 AM
While were on the topic of damned666, I was wondering... The other night me and my friend were BS'ing people on BW and I had a full toss army and was working on my Zerg base when my sc crashed....after playing for about 1 hour and 15 mins I got really pissed cuz it wus right when we were going to attack, so I was wondering if using damned666 might have caused a crash somehow? :(

BloodyBlade
12-04-2004, 11:46 AM
While were on the topic of damned666, I was wondering... The other night me and my friend were BS'ing people on BW and I had a full toss army and was working on my Zerg base when my sc crashed....after playing for about 1 hour and 15 mins I got really pissed cuz it wus right when we were going to attack, so I was wondering if using damned666 might have caused a crash somehow? :(Maybe you were playing with Drakken and he made a smaller and different version of Damned666.dll(having another backdoor) and had Palomino release it for him. Maybe he has(possible among other people) a master Damned666.dll that can do more than MapHack111b.dll can do you you. Conspiracy? I think not!

Dragan
12-04-2004, 11:46 AM
The reason ur sc crashed is cuz sum1 else in the game had damned666

BloodyBlade
12-04-2004, 11:48 AM
The reason ur sc crashed is cuz sum1 else in the game had damned666No. Damned666 cannot crash someone with Damned666.

Fish Beans
12-04-2004, 12:12 PM
There is a bug in Damned666 that causes seemingly random crashes. I figured out long ago what causes this, but if you think I'm going to release that information you're out of your mind.

Iscariot
12-04-2004, 12:16 PM
Theres also the whisper drop that gets passed antidrops 1 out of every 20 times

Duke
12-04-2004, 12:21 PM
Maybe you were playing with Drakken and he made a smaller and different version of Damned666.dll(having another backdoor) and had Palomino release it for him. Maybe he has(possible among other people) a master Damned666.dll that can do more than MapHack111b.dll can do you you. Conspiracy? I think not!
One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to take them all and in the darkness bind them.
In the land of Mordor where the shadow lies.

Orchidomegaly
12-04-2004, 12:26 PM
I think i acually kinda hope there is a backdoor. I though it was quite amussing when all my guys started killin themselves.

Titan
12-04-2004, 12:31 PM
Um TiTan:
You mention you had the attack hover patch before it was even known. Well considering I know of only about 5 ppl who had/knew about that hack before I did (as I was the coder of that part of damned666 - as well as the protection) I can only surmise that you are lying. While the protection isnt that difficult - I doubt that you could make a protection for it yourself NOW that it IS known.

Sorry, but I am not lying.

? Reply #16 on: July 26, 2003, 01:16 pm ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe there is a certain unit command you can send to someone and they will drop.

I read that on Valhalla Legends a long time ago, and created it shortly after. And the protection is easy no offense.

llafnwod
12-04-2004, 01:00 PM
One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to take them all and in the darkness bind them.
In the land of Mordor where the shadow lies. Hahahaha. Good one Duke, couldn't have said it better.

Duke
12-04-2004, 01:10 PM
:D and I can recite the whole poem from memory! even the part about who got what!

llafnwod
12-04-2004, 01:13 PM
:D and I can recite the whole poem from memory! even the part about who got what! Three rings for the elven kings under the sky.
Seven for the dwarf lords in their halls of stone.
Nine for the mortal men doomed to die.
It's not that difficult, I got it after reading Fellowship once.

indulgence
12-04-2004, 02:40 PM
Sorry, but I am not lying.

? Reply #16 on: July 26, 2003, 01:16 pm ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe there is a certain unit command you can send to someone and they will drop.

From Valhalla Legends. And the protection is easy no offense.

Then you are a fucking moron because TheMinistered on valhallalegends is my BROTHER [he also uses the sneakcharm alias]. And the only reason he knew about it is from me. So you just showed your ignorance.

So you = PWNED and put on Mod Preview for bullshitting.

Titan
12-04-2004, 02:43 PM
Okay, then you are right. But I was not bullshitting. ;) I knew about it much longer before most people did.

indulgence
12-04-2004, 02:52 PM
/\ Bah - Bullshit. Don't press for a ban.

Fish Beans
12-04-2004, 03:12 PM
Has the Iron Fist been reincarnated here at BWHacks perhaps?

bulk_4me
12-04-2004, 04:21 PM
Only time will tell..

indulgence
12-04-2004, 04:50 PM
No, I just got tired of the BS. He decided to be stupid and pull a quote from "himself" from another forum to try to prove me wrong. His only problem, he quoted MY BROTHER!? how unlucky can this moron be.

Iscariot
12-04-2004, 05:15 PM
Brother as in REAL brother or Friend

/stupid question

Titan
12-04-2004, 05:23 PM
Nah, this was just a complete misunderstanding, which was my fault for not making myself clear. I discovered the attack hover incomplete after seeing TheMinistered's post on Valhalla Legends and I was showing him that I was aware of it(since that post was made in 2003). I was not trying to make that look like my post, but clearly he took it the wrong way. Indulgence hasn't "PWNED" anyone.. just read my post wrong. There is absolutely no bullshit here.

Cedrios
12-04-2004, 11:15 PM
Can someone please explain to me in detail how to use /swap? Maybe it's just that I have only tried it on use map settings games but the numbers 0-? that I use with the command don't seem to correspond to the actual slot numbers from top down in the lobby. Can someone please explain /swap's numeric system??????

test-acc
12-05-2004, 05:22 AM
0-7. Host slot is 0. It only works when your host.

~*^CuLo^*~
12-05-2004, 02:30 PM
i think i already answered this for him some where else.. cant remember where though :P

indulgence
12-05-2004, 03:16 PM
The swap is my project in damned. As is the counter... As is attack hover crash... As is command formatting & sending... As are a few other projects in there.

But even if you knew about it. That post did NOT tell you or give you enough info to find/patch the Attack Hover command. I mean really - how do you derive patching Attack Hover from that post! I think that proves my pwnership of you - and I don't think anyone here would disagree.

And when I say brother - I mean my physical, biological brother.

Now I know of only one way you could have even potentially discovered & patched it (but even then you wouldn't know how/why it works) and if you care to give your explanation [IN EXPLICIT DETAIL] of how you discovered + patched it -- and since you did this it would be easy for you to tell me how you send the crash cmd and how you went about finding it. If you can do this you can come off of mod preview [you have 3 days]

Cedrios:
In UMS games the slot numbers are more randomized (you can blame mapmakers) and is usually a result of special team settings and added computer players. Therefore, you will need to play around w/ the numbers.

Cedrios
12-05-2004, 08:16 PM
Thank you.

One more question:
How do you use stathack? It just toggles for me between diff. pages without giving specific info.

llafnwod
12-05-2004, 08:58 PM
Thank you.

One more question:
How do you use stathack? It just toggles for me between diff. pages without giving specific info. Probably because you play UMS and the stat bars are already there. Go in another game, you'll see.

BloodyBlade
12-05-2004, 09:13 PM
The swap is my project in damned. As is the counter... As is attack hover crash... As is command formatting & sending... As are a few other projects in there.Why is there no direct credit for these things? I'm not doubting you, just wondering why he didn't include specifics. If I remember correctly, he put thanks to indulgence but I haven't touched the readme in awhile.

indulgence
12-06-2004, 11:10 AM
I didn't need him to laundry list my contributions in a "private" hack, but I know he would acknowledge me for those. It's no skin off my tits, because when SC gets patched, I still have more crashes - so you nooblars can enjoy it while it lasts.

indulgence
12-06-2004, 11:58 AM
That's it keep using your razor sharp wit.

BloodyBlade
12-06-2004, 03:39 PM
I still have more crashes - so you nooblars can enjoy it while it lasts.Is it really necessary for you to shove this in us "nooblars" faces? There are many ways to cheat, only one way to win.

sniperman
12-07-2004, 09:03 PM
Damned666.dll isnt does work anyways

tymoney321
12-07-2004, 09:14 PM
isnt does work?

DeAtH_SkUlL
12-07-2004, 10:01 PM
The hacks in Damned666 aren't that hard to make. Start learning now, and by the next patch create your own Damned666.

Hey Titan,

Nice post, you sound like u kno what ur talkin about. I wanted to learn how to make hax and stuff. Wheres the best place to start??

Thx ^^

DeAtH_SkUlL
12-07-2004, 11:28 PM
LOL WTF?

Now ur makin him sound newb. ;P

IversonAli3
12-08-2004, 12:28 AM
What the fuck is up with all these godam newbs.

"0mgz i want teh 1337 h4x for starkraft plz l0l!"

Dr. Silence
12-08-2004, 02:37 AM
What the fuck is up with all these godam newbs.

"0mgz i want teh 1337 h4x for starkraft plz l0l!"

excellent post i must add...

IversonAli3
12-08-2004, 04:20 AM
How about you shut the fuck up.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
12-08-2004, 01:21 PM
-iVerSonaLi3* do you like to suck dick? just a question...

indulgence
12-08-2004, 02:48 PM
Since this post has been newbified - closed

indulgence
12-08-2004, 02:49 PM
LOL WTF?

Now ur makin him sound newb. ;P
Thats because he is