PDA

View Full Version : HostAssist 1.1

highneko
08-31-2006, 01:48 PM
Since I can't edit my posts, I made a new thread. Can someone remove the attachment from the old thread and lock it?! Keep this one open please. Thnx.

Plays a sound when someone's in the game. You can now watch tv while you wait, instead of staring at your computer screen! Not useful if you play popular games.

HostAssist 1.1 for 1.14 BW
by highneko

This doesn't come with a dll loader. Find one first! I suggest SC_Modder's which is available here; http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15385

- Move the folder HostAssist to c:\ or use Setup.bat
- Use Setup.bat to move the folder HostAssist to C:\HostAssist
- Use PageDown to turn off HostAssist, and PageUp to turn it on.
- The program uses the path C:\HostAssist\HostAssistSnd1.wav
- The program uses the path C:\HostAssist\Meow.ini
- Works with Inhale

I always wanted to make this, because I was sitting here, staring at my computer screen, sometimes for 10+ minutes! Now you can watch tv or something! I hope you all find this as useful as I do.

Update 1.1
- Added a configuration file
- Works with Inhale

ScAreCroW
08-31-2006, 02:15 PM
Useful I suppose. Good job

Phr0zenKnight
08-31-2006, 03:14 PM
good job now i dont need to stare at the screen for people to come

highneko
09-03-2006, 09:21 PM
Update 1.3
- Added option to add sounds when buttons are pressed
- Added optional repeating of sound
- Fixed sound sync problem
Update 1.2
- Fixed slow loading problem
Update 1.1
- Added a configuration file
[/QUOTE]

Plays a sound when someone's in the game. You can now watch tv while you wait, instead of staring at your computer screen! Not useful if you play popular games.

HostAssist for 1.14 BW
by highneko

This doesn't come with a dll loader. Find one first! I suggest SC_Modder's which is available here; http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15385

I always wanted to make this, because I was sitting here, staring at my computer screen, sometimes for 10+ minutes! Now you can watch tv or something! I hope you all find this as useful as I do.

[QUOTE=Readme.txt]HostAssist 1.3 for 1.14 BW
by highneko

- The program uses the path C:\HostAssist\Meow.ini
- Should work with all dll loaders

XpLoiTeD
09-03-2006, 10:27 PM
Put this as yur main, edit your main post, no1 can see it down here unless they scroll :P

highneko
09-04-2006, 01:19 AM
Put this as yur main, edit your main post, no1 can see it down here unless they scroll :P
People aren't allowed to edit their posts here. How can I edit? Try editing one of your old posts. It's only possable to edit your last post or something.

I would really like this HostAssist1.3 thing to be in the first thread first post, but then nobody would know I updated. Maby having a new thread and the old ones locked or deleted would be best.

I don't wanna waste bandwidth by having the old attachments, so they should be removed too.