PDA

View Full Version : win9x, dll injecters and 1.14 antihack protection

zap4ever
08-27-2006, 01:14 PM
hi

First of all some tehnical data: I ain't as rich as any other guy around here and i own(for now) a [email protected], 32 ram bla bla bla and i use windows millenium.

last night i upgraded from 1.13f to 1.14 and as usual i checked here for the new inhale and some other new cool hack.

all nice and cool, downloaded inhale 202, downloaded qunit and other dll's and then started to play, loaded starcraft with scloader2a and loaded inhale but when i tried to log on to battle.net( not realy battle.net but a local server with 500+ people) the game crashed, and i was back to desktop.

I think you get the ideea by now.

I need a dll injecter to load inhale.dll and kc.dll in broodwar 1.14 AND something that will bypass the antihack protection so that i can log on to battle.net and not get booted to desktop. All of this must work on win9x.

I belive that i'm not the only one who has this problem.

Thanks

zap4ever
08-28-2006, 09:44 AM
as an update, damnation works to inject the dll's, i tested it.( i injected inhale 2.0.2 and kc.dll after i logged on to the pvpgn server(while on chat) and when i started a game it showed "inhale 2.0.2 by dt" but right after that the game exits.)

The problem remains with bypassing the antihack protection.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
08-28-2006, 10:01 AM
Be sure that you are using kc114 the updated version and not my multihack as Im sure that my maphack and dts will conflict.

zap4ever
08-28-2006, 12:52 PM
Be sure that you are using kc114 the updated version and not my multihack as Im sure that my maphack and dts will conflict.

I'm using the right kc.dll version 1.01