PDA

View Full Version : New Comic Series: Alpha Gear!!

phantoma
08-19-2006, 11:34 PM
This was a old project which was going to be a joint effort between me and Akazukin. However aka didn't like it and it was scraped, although i made this entire comic by myself. The concept was made by Akazukin, but with the creation of this comic came an idea.

But this comic series is going to be new, this time you can write you own comic. The next issues are going to be written by a secret Graphics & Arts user and you wont find out until the comic comes out at the end of the month.
So remember, your reply determines whether the comics is funny or sad, silly or cool. The choice is yours.

ALPHA GEAR!
The Rules,
1. Post a reply with your opinion about the latest issue
2. Post a suggestion for the next issue.
3. Your favorite board in bwhacks

Its that simple, good luck and here is the first issue...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/phantasum/short%20comics/576495c8.jpg

I hope you enjoy this new comic series and look forward to some in the future.

SC_Modder
08-19-2006, 11:53 PM
You forgot Poland.

In all seriousness however, that was gay.

phantoma
08-19-2006, 11:55 PM
You forgot Poland.

In all seriousness however, that was gay.

If your going to reply can you at least follow the rules plz.

SC_Modder
08-20-2006, 01:04 AM
:( Sorry.

1. I didn't like it, didn't seem funny. Also, no need for interacial stuffs, honestly.
2. No idea. How about something concerning the widespread epidemic of forgetting Poland?
3. I don't pick favorites, for your sake, not mine.

phantoma
08-20-2006, 01:18 AM
No problem dude. :rofl:

I completely understand the first issue is the hardest to produce. Anyway this was based on aka's concept, but nvm you wanted to focus more on...poland.

Can you also explain what you mean by the interacial stuff i dont know what you mean by that.

Akazukin
08-20-2006, 01:34 AM
Aka's concept? I am asking you to follow a comic's style where there will be different boxes and some characters can overlap the box. I ask you to create a COUNTER STRIKE comic. I never ask you to create a man sucking a dog's dick.

You're hopeless. Go ahead and blame aka for all your **** works.

Original : I send you 12+ of the drawings below and ask you to apply your vision on it (e.g. colors, drawings).

Seriously I am so disappointed at phantoma, the graphics staff. I believe many of the people who are working hard on graphics feel that he don't deserve the title.

phantoma
08-20-2006, 01:57 AM
I ask you to create a COUNTER STRIKE comic. I never ask you to create a man sucking a dog's dick.

Learn english then you can talk to me about narration.

You're hopeless. Go ahead and blame aka for all your **** works.

Original : I send you 12+ of the drawings below and ask you to apply your vision on it (e.g. colors, drawings).

Do you understand what a concept is? Its an idea, you wanted me to apply my vision on your uber long comics, guess what? That was my vision. I didn't blame you for anything i just told the truth, it was your concept to focus on Counter Strike and to do a comic together based on your old comics from an other forum. Add my talent to it and make it look pretty, right? Well i'm sorry if it doesn't please you, better luck next time.

Didn't you read the first post. I said you didn't like it. Again improve your english.

I believe many of the people who are working hard on graphics feel that he don't deserve the title.

You did a vote to determine whether i'd be kicked out or not(link (http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16172&page=5&highlight=phantoma)), you couldn't even get one vote. Get over it, there are alot people who work on graphics & arts and there great, amazing people who are willing to help anyone. Alot more than there was when i came here and i am very glad for that.

So finally aka, stop attemping to flame and spaming up this site. If your going to complain follow the rules as stated in the first post. I mean even SC_modder did it.

Akazukin
08-20-2006, 02:25 AM
Talk about the comic please. I understand that you have no staff ability, but any other user also know that this isn't a flame board.

Give people reasons why your guy sucking dog's dick comic is presentable.

DUI_
08-20-2006, 03:16 AM
1. Don't get it. Didn't have a story line. But the graphics were very well done.
2. I would say add a story line/plot. But then again this was the 1st one so it could very well be a "teaser" of what is to come and therefore lack story line. Which is fine.
3. Hmmm favorite board. The flame board or Chit-Chat.

AKA in my opinion your response to phantoma was rude and I believe you owe him an apology. You asked him to create a counter strike related comic. I know nothing about the game but it did have Counter Strike in it. Now unless you told him exactly what story line to go by how can you flame him for his finished product? He did what you asked, I suggest if you don't like the final work that you come up with the story line for the next.

Phantoma I think your comment to "learn English" was just as rude. I think AKA speaks exceptionally well given English is his second language and he deserves an apology as well. Sure he flamed your work, but you don't need to go that low in return.

But then again this could all just be a big miscommunication. Sorry if I am starting to sound like Dr Phil or some ****.

Ganondorf
08-20-2006, 04:36 AM
1. Holy ****, that was the worst comic I ever read. Aka it sucked.
2. Include stonerpimp.
3. Dunno.

phantoma
08-20-2006, 05:36 AM
Yeah but do you think a small once a week comic need to have "story" can't it be more of a joke and a punch line or an amusing concept?

ok ok next one will be better i know this one sucks but remember this is only the first one, things improve over time.