PDA

View Full Version : Getting Past PenguinPlug

Crystal2
08-11-2006, 06:22 AM
Ok, does anyone know how to do this? I've been trying for almost a year now to figure out to hack while pp is on, but I can't figure out anything. We have to find a way to beat this program so we can participate in leagues and such. If anyone has any idea how to hack while the latest pp is loaded, please let me know. I would be willing to paypal anyone who helps me load my map hack while penguinplug is on. Thanks.

White Tiger
08-11-2006, 07:03 AM
I'm going to lay it out straight for you. If you want to hack in a league you are pathetic. If you use a maphack in a league, you WILL get caught. If you have to use a maphack to win, you probably suck horribly and wouldn't make it past D PGT even if you had mineral hacks. Can't you have fun with hacks the way they are, used in everything BUT legitimate leagues.

By the way. If you find a way to hack in leagues that cannot be detected, you'll cause all non progamer leagues to stop completely. Then a mob of angry koreans will track you down and make you into a rug

Gantznaught
08-11-2006, 09:29 AM
wasnt there something called birdflu.dll that blocked pp?

The_Jelly
08-11-2006, 10:07 AM
I believe there still is a way, though I have no clue whatsoever how to do so.

Gantznaught
08-11-2006, 10:16 AM
neither do I, in fact no one in bwh knows how to do it :WINK: :WINK:

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
08-11-2006, 10:17 AM
All you gotta do is hax PP.

Crystal2
08-11-2006, 10:31 AM
I don't play PGT, I am just trying to figure out a way to get past PP's restrictions... KC if you can help me I would really appreciate it. Anyone who knows anything about how to "Hack" PP to get past the crash that it does when you load a map hack then please PM me and help. I don't want to use mineral hack, multicommand or anything, just a simple map hack that I can use while enjoying the features of PenguinPLug.

The_Jelly
08-11-2006, 10:36 AM
The reasons for leagues is for players to be able to play in a hack free environement, and be able to play more competent players. If you could "hack" PP you would kill the point of leagues. Although you're asking people if they could "help" you bypass PP, you really mean, "Could you bypass PP for me so I can hack?". So...I'm pretty sure anyone who can will not.

Crystal2
08-11-2006, 10:59 AM
Forget about leagues, I don't even play PGT and I never will, I just want to use PP and a simple map hack at the same time. I want to enjoy the features PP has... is that too much to ask? Why would no one help me? I will not use it in a league.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
08-11-2006, 11:03 AM
Forget about leagues, I don't even play PGT and I never will, I just want to use PP and a simple map hack at the same time. I want to enjoy the features PP has... is that too much to ask? Why would no one help me? I will not use it in a league.
Becuase its a waste of time.

Tensaei
08-11-2006, 11:12 AM

No one is helping you because you are a beggar. Why would anyone help you? You don't have a valid reason, nor are you a part of the community.

SC_Modder
08-11-2006, 11:46 AM
No one here is going to help you get past PenguinPlug so that you can cheat in some ladder.