PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the 3 state maphack.

Comi
11-21-2004, 06:41 AM
Now that everyone knows its "backdoored" and that the access to that backdoor is aviable to anyone will your people continue supporting/hosting it ?
In my opinion you guys should put a warning or remove it completly OR develop a patch or an extra load that kills the vulnerabilities.

dt
11-21-2004, 06:43 AM
simply dont hack

DuckDuckGoose
11-21-2004, 06:56 AM
umm sence they have the hack that allows you to use the back door,i dont think there gonna be makeing a patch for it or another map hack.

but here if some one does use the ****** (<- ultra special no one cant talk about it hack) then just drop your self b4 they crash you.it will save you the trouble of restarting your sc.

Comi
11-21-2004, 08:34 AM
umm sence they have the hack that allows you to use the back door,i dont think there gonna be makeing a patch for it or another map hack.
Not only "they", everyone has it- its public.

DuckDuckGoose
11-21-2004, 09:09 AM
no not every one has it cause i dont have it.and i dont want it i just want a dif map hack

TheTempest
11-21-2004, 09:59 AM
well, the simplist solution, as DT said, is to not hack. However, if you are still persistant, then make your own maphack.

bulk_4me
11-21-2004, 10:13 AM
If you find me detailed information on how to get the dll entry point in MASM I'll try to.

YonderKnight
11-21-2004, 11:58 AM
the program that lets you use the backdoor, it was leaked or something? was it a private hack?

DuckDuckGoose
11-21-2004, 12:02 PM
no it was a free trip to disney land and now every ones pissed cause they cant go on the log ride.

doesnt it sound private?
and doesnt it sound like it was leaked?

YonderKnight
11-21-2004, 12:05 PM
i wasn't here for a while, when i came back i started hearing things about a leaked hack or something.
is that the supposed "unally hack/kill enemy units hack"?

DuckDuckGoose
11-21-2004, 12:08 PM
i would tell you what it is and what it does but theres some problems with that some mod's dont even want us talking about it. a couple people have been banned cause the said the name of it.

but yes something ever bad was leaked and now little b***erd newbs have it and they just love to crash you and do all types of things with it

*crosses fingers and then duct tapes them in hope that i wont get banned for say what i said*

YonderKnight
11-21-2004, 12:15 PM
well that sucks. good thing i don't play sc anymore! I was just playing it for the sake of hacking. Maybe if I ever make a really good hack (which i doubt) for WoW or some other new game i'll put a backdoor in it, hehehe

o ya, doesn't some staff member have the source of the 3 state maphack? can't they just take the backdoor out?

DuckDuckGoose
11-21-2004, 12:18 PM
the release of it does not effect the staff they all have the hack that was released,
and if i had a bitchen hack like that i wouldnt paych it and then give out the patched map hack cause then my bitchen hack would be usless.

but bulk said he would try if they gave him stuff

YonderKnight
11-21-2004, 12:22 PM
hmmmm,
So if by the very small chance that i make a map-hack as good as Drakkens and release it, then everyone would use it! and maybe put a backdoor in it....lolol

EDIT:

or the staff can make an update of 3 state maphack that supposedly doesn't have a backdoor, but really has a backdoor that is not compatable with the old program.

DuckDuckGoose
11-21-2004, 12:25 PM
i just want a brand spanking new half stat map hack cause i never use full i like to be able to see what i should be able to see.
and i would like it with no backdoors.but i lack the skill to hack i dont know programming
and im not even really a good cracker but i try.

llafnwod
11-21-2004, 12:28 PM
well that sucks. good thing i don't play sc anymore! I was just playing it for the sake of hacking. Maybe if I ever make a really good hack (which i doubt) for WoW or some other new game i'll put a backdoor in it, hehehe

o ya, doesn't some staff member have the source of the 3 state maphack? can't they just take the backdoor out? I'm in the process of making a maphack, if all goes well I'll release it so noone has to worry about backdoors.

YonderKnight
11-21-2004, 12:29 PM
I'm a decent programmer, basic hacker though. I know a lot of advanced techniques for hacking, but I don't have much experience.

I'm in the process of making a maphack, if all goes well I'll release it so noone has to worry about backdoors.

Wow, no backdoors? ;)

Fallen
11-21-2004, 01:28 PM
Instead of not hacking why not just stop playing Brood war period. I did, and now I dont have to put up with little kids who think they know what ownage is.

Yale Man
11-21-2004, 08:18 PM
Instead of not hacking why not just stop playing Brood war period. I did, and now I dont have to put up with little kids who think they know what ownage is.
I don't see the logic in telling people not to play Brood Wars in a site called bwhacks.

DSG
11-22-2004, 12:40 AM
Heh... those leaked hacks are trojaned anyways. As was already said, you are better off not using the maphack. IF there ever is a working non-backdoored maphack released we will make it available.

TheTempest
11-22-2004, 09:00 AM
if is such a nice word, i'd love to see someone, non staff, write a maphack and tutorial. That would be nice, to see some good old fasion contribution :)

DuckDuckGoose
11-22-2004, 09:42 AM
dirty baster** i just had to sit throught the hell that is *leaked hacks name here*

Dr. Silence
11-22-2004, 07:51 PM
if is such a nice word, i'd love to see someone, non staff, write a maphack and tutorial. That would be nice, to see some good old fasion contribution :)

Yeah i would but it wont be realated to games.......................

Duke
11-22-2004, 08:10 PM
Stupid question so I can make mh:
What do I have to do with powerstrip to make sc unfreeze when the bp pops?

llafnwod
11-22-2004, 10:31 PM
if is such a nice word, i'd love to see someone, non staff, write a maphack and tutorial. That would be nice, to see some good old fasion contribution :) I was going to release my C++ hack tutorial, but Fish Beans released his before I finished mine up.

bulk_4me
11-22-2004, 11:16 PM
And how does that affect the release date of your tutorial?

Duke
11-23-2004, 01:08 PM
might be same thing...
Could you pm it to me? Like to use all sources possible.

Fish Beans
11-23-2004, 04:30 PM
I was going to release my C++ hack tutorial, but Fish Beans released his before I finished mine up.
How long were you working on that? I wrote mine in about 15 minutes.

llafnwod
11-23-2004, 05:38 PM
How long were you working on that? I wrote mine in about 15 minutes. I was finishing up my nice, user friendly UI, so I had to explain ALL of the switch statements, the use of system("cls") for console clearing, the use of arrays, blah blah blah...

HelplessNewbie
11-23-2004, 05:43 PM
Wow looks like you would have added a lot of stuff, namely:
system("cls") clears the console window, arrays are used to store lists of stuff

the only remotely longer thing to explain would be switch statments, according to your list of wonderful features. Although I like how you said "my nice, user friendly UI" to make it sound complicated. Nice try.

llafnwod
11-23-2004, 05:54 PM
Wow looks like you would have added a lot of stuff, namely:
system("cls") clears the console window, arrays are used to store lists of stuff

the only remotely longer thing to explain would be switch statments, according to your list of wonderful features. Although I like how you said "my nice, user friendly UI" to make it sound complicated. Nice try. Complicated? What? I just meant I'm too lazy to add the extra stuff. If you'd like the source, I'd be more than happy to give it to you. You act like I said I was a 1337 H4X0R or something, I just said that Fish Beans released his tutorial before me. Goddamn, a little whiny today, are we?

BloodyBlade
11-23-2004, 07:49 PM
I little whiny today, are we?Oh my god! llafnwod is korean!

llafnwod
11-23-2004, 07:54 PM
Oh my god! llafnwod is korean! Eck, quiet you :lol:. It happens now and then, you've done it too.

DeAtH_SkUlL
11-26-2004, 03:52 PM
I'm in the process of making a maphack, if all goes well I'll release it so noone has to worry about backdoors.

Makin a Maphack i see, Good Luck, Hope it turns out all as planned! :):)

Ghost-Flight
11-27-2004, 07:14 AM
map hacks are great and now that we all know that the 3 states bugged all the n00bs will get the new 666 whatever hack.... i wish some things never got out to the public... now there will be prob. a new pach because of it.

AgentGOD
11-28-2004, 05:48 PM
Post Whore Strikes Back. MapHack Ruins the game ,Just don't use it.

Dr. Silence
11-28-2004, 07:50 PM
Post Whore Strikes Back. MapHack Ruins the game ,Just don't use it.

Look whos talking.. meow :)

disco
11-28-2004, 08:24 PM
I was finishing up my nice, user friendly UI, so I had to explain ALL of the switch statements, the use of system("cls") for console clearing, the use of arrays, blah blah blah...
if you still have it can i get a copy?