PDA

View Full Version : [Release]Drakken Style - Stat Hack

Zephyrix
08-07-2006, 03:25 PM
The idea is simple. You select a unit, and it shows that unit owners number of minerals and gas in your mineral/gas counters.

Instructions - Inject with scm's dll injector, and play...

Enjoy.

Credits to Drakken for the original idea.
+rep me if you like :)

EDIT 2: Since craig is complaining about the filesize, I made a smaller version.
EDIT 3: fixed a bug that would cause a crash when the selected unit owned by another player was killed

Apsis
08-07-2006, 03:26 PM
nice!

Tensaei
08-07-2006, 03:29 PM
I've been waiting for a stat hack. <3

Just_Pwned_You
08-07-2006, 04:03 PM
nice job on the development regardless if you were helped or inspired by someone else...you released it...sometimes these small mods can come in very handy...again-nice work...could this work through inhale?

comeTome
08-07-2006, 04:07 PM
not bad..

XpLoiTeD
08-07-2006, 04:07 PM
If its a DLL, Yes it can be used for inhale.

howardmeis
08-07-2006, 04:08 PM
W00t just like Titans old ass virtus. I think it was virtus.......maybe something else I can't recal it's been so loooooooooooooong.

Good job.

gamepin126
08-07-2006, 04:09 PM
If its a DLL, Yes it can be used for inhale.

You only use dll's 'through' inhale, if it's using inhale's template, which this is not. It can be used with/without inhale.

Saberking
08-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Cant wait to test, +rep.

Loser777
08-07-2006, 04:18 PM
Even though I don't use hacks any more, good job. I liked the old HUD style stat hacks that were supposed to work in 1.10. Lol I love the CSS hacks that are like that. +rep

johnyoon94
08-07-2006, 04:22 PM
how do u use it theres a starcraft compaign ediotor when i open the stats hack....

The_Jelly
08-07-2006, 04:30 PM
Rename it by removing the scx...

YonderKnight
08-07-2006, 04:51 PM
I beleive Drakken originally came up with that idea. Overflow included it in his Extended.dll, but if you read the readme it said "Originally by Drakken".

comeTome
08-07-2006, 04:54 PM
how do u use it theres a starcraft compaign ediotor when i open the stats hack....

rename it to STATHACK.RAR

Zephyrix
08-07-2006, 04:56 PM
I beleive Drakken originally came up with that idea. Overflow included it in his Extended.dll, but if you read the readme it said "Originally by Drakken".

Whoops, shall I change it?
/me needs a mod to change topic title.

gamepin126
08-07-2006, 04:58 PM
Found teh readme.

Extended.dll v1.31 by OverFlow636 for Starcraft/Broodwar 1.11b
(readme best viewed in wordpad with word wrap set to window)

-= How to use =-
Damnation is included with the required config file to inject my dll.
Open Starcraft then minimize and opend damnation and your done.

-= Hacks Included =-

*NEW
Stayalive Hack: made by OverFlow636
When you loose a game the loss message will not come up, instead a message saying you have died will be displayed where normal text is. After that is displayed you will be alowed to wach the game like you were still there.

Stats Hack: made by Drakken, updated to 1.11b by OverFlow636
When you click on an enemy unit there minerals,gas, and number of units will be where yours are usaly. Also when you select minerals the minerals left in the stack will be shown at the top of the screen.

Larva Hack: made by OverFlow636 Command: /larva
Speeds up larva production, only use this hack offline. It would work on bnet if everyone in game turns it on at the same time.

ReverC's State Hack: made by ReverC Command: /reverc
This hack lets you see ememy buildings stats like progress and what there building like they are your own. I asked reverc many times to let me use this hack but he didnt answer so i add it anyways and say sorry, full credit of this hack goes to reverc.

Select Multiple Ememys: made by OverFlow636 Command: /select
This hack lets you select more than one enemy.

Death Hack: made by OverFlow636 Command: /kill
This hack lets you remove/kill any object in the game, just select the object(s) you want to remove/kill and type the command in. This hack works well with the select multiple emimy hack. Dont use this hack when people are in the game wiht you because you will be droped. This hack works perfectly aginst computer players after human players have died or droped.

Colored Names To Allied Status: originally by Drakken
When your playing games you will notice that peoples names are colored. Their colors will be red if they are not allied to you, yellow if they are allied but dont have allied victory on, and green if they are allied and have allied victory on. This hack limits peoples names to 13 so dont wine about peoples names being cut off.

WC3 Like Text Echo: made by OverFlow636 and TheTempest
This hack shows you what your messages are sent to. Like if you have ac on then when you chat it will say [Allies] Name: Message.

*OLD
Ad Remover Patch: made by OverFlow636 and Valkaire
You will never see any advertisments in battle.net's banner at the top. It will always stay saying 'Welcome to Battle Net'.
For this hack to be active just have extended open, you can open it at any time.

Join Restricted Channels Patch: Written by CounterCrash, converted to 1.11b by Valkaire
You can now join restricted channels like channels made for diablo 1 from starcraft. To do so hit the channels button dont try by using the /join command.
For this hack to be active just have extended open, you can open it at any time.

Disable WARNING Patch: made by OverFlow636 Hotkey: F7
When this hack is active you will never see thoes annoying unit unplaceable messages.

Unit Sucide Hack: idea by knwn, call by Dt Hotkey: F8
Yay you can kill your own units, everyone has wanted this sometime. To do so select your units that you dont want anymore then hit the hotkey and poof there gone.

New Lag Defender: originally by BCC100 what ever happend to that guy Hotkey: F5
When this hack is on you will not see the lag screen ever. When the lag screen is up on everyone elses screen you will be aloud to queue commands on your units and look around the map. You can even chat while they see the lag box.
Change: Lets you turn lag defender on when lag box is up. Used to do nothing now takes lag box away.

Minimap Allied Colors Hack: originally by briclops and OverFlow636 Hotkey: Shift+Tab
If any of yall still remember multihack it had a hack where when it was on it changed the colors of people in the minimap to reflect there alli status to you. Just get in a game and hit Shift+Tab then notice peoples colors change.
Blue = Allied and Allied Victory.
Yellow = Allied without Allied Victory. (bser)
Red = Enemy.

Map Download Status Hack: originally by pmnox Hotkey: F6
Another hack from multihack, This one shows peoples download status of the map even if its 100. This hack is good for laggy lobbys where someone did not download map, and game cant start. You will know who needs to rj.

Ingame/Lobby Color Hack: made by OverFlow636
This hack will alow you to chat in color in the game and lobby. Hit the following characters for the following colors.
#B = Blue(Normal)
#Y = Yellow
#W = White
#D = DarkGrey
#R = Red
#G = Green
#N = NewLine(Creates a new line, drops your text down one line)
#C = Center(Centers your text)
Just hit one of thoes chars and your cursor will change to the color. Thats right you can see the color as your typeing it.

-= Change Log =-
7-27-4 : Fixed error where if /kill was used with 12 units selected sc would crash.
7-27-4 : Added tons of new hacks.
6-23-4 : Fixed code error where extended will crash when loaded with inhale, updated ingame color hack.
6-16-4 : Fixed bug where you had to restart starcraft inorder to relogin to battle.net.

Thanks
TheTempest
Dark Slyguy
Drakken
Redrum-13
Indy

Zephyrix
08-07-2006, 05:04 PM
I should remake some of those functions unless dt is already working on it.. :O

punture
08-07-2006, 05:05 PM
Good job!! Some one should contact overflow and try to convert the extended.dll.
Also, it would be nice if you add "on-screen" option that displays this stuff in a leaderboard. I think dt or drakken or overflow has the info on how to do that.

gamepin126
08-07-2006, 05:06 PM
Overflow said himself it was sloppily made. I don't think it'd be worth converting. Remaking, perhaps.

Zephyrix
08-07-2006, 05:07 PM
I would like the source, so I have something to start it off from..

Megaz
08-07-2006, 05:12 PM
Nice one, I will definitely use it.

craigcraigcraig
08-07-2006, 05:22 PM
221kb dll file isnt that kinda large for a stat hack

*scanned for virus with virus total and found nothing, just wondering why its so large

Zephyrix
08-07-2006, 05:27 PM
I can make it smaller, I forgot to remove some things. It's still compiled under debug.

221kb dll file isnt that kinda large for a stat hack

*scanned for virus with virus total and found nothing, just wondering why its so large
If you dont trust it, dont dl it. :|

SecretBoy
08-07-2006, 06:00 PM
detectable ?

gamepin126
08-07-2006, 06:01 PM
Go read the stickies.

Zephyrix
08-07-2006, 06:01 PM
Don't know, probably not though.

DarKarVenGer
08-07-2006, 06:24 PM
wow!! nice... u get reps :D

Drakken
08-07-2006, 06:58 PM
Thanks for the mention. :)

Out of curiosity did anyone ever figure out the leader board stat hack?

gamepin126
08-07-2006, 07:50 PM

I think Jakor was the last one I heard that worked on it, methinks he got it.. After Yonder notified everyone about drawing, everyone stopped.

punture
08-07-2006, 08:11 PM

I guess no one really took the thought into that after yonderknight released a tutorial on how to print on starcraft using starcraft function.

There were couple of leaderboard style stathacks using that print function.

Edit: out of curiosity, Drakken are you going to be releasing how you did the leaderboard? Or does dt and other hackers already know but they are just not publishing it in the public versoin.

XGhozt
08-07-2006, 08:18 PM
Haha, thats awsome..

Permission to host files? ^_^

darkcloak
08-07-2006, 09:20 PM
Wait, I thought Inhale doesn't work with the new 1.14? Or is there another Inhale released I don't know about?

YourMother
08-07-2006, 09:22 PM
Oh yes. I was missing this really. THIS is really a usefull "hack". Gj!

(edit) btw: Drakken, when u r just around, can&#180;t you update your Damnation? I am missing your injector

YonderKnight
08-07-2006, 09:24 PM

Nice to see you're still around Drakken! Like the others said, I posted a tut on how to draw text and icons to the SC screen, and that seems like an easier alternative than figuring out the leaderboard.

Zephyrix
08-07-2006, 10:00 PM
Ghozt, go ahead... Give a mention to Drakken or something too ;)

dlly
08-07-2006, 10:52 PM
How do u turn it into a DLL file?

SubZero
08-07-2006, 11:23 PM
xxzyzxx, just wondering, did you draw on the different icons for the supply levels for each race?

Zephyrix
08-07-2006, 11:28 PM
I didn't do the supply yet. Currently, it only supports minerals/gas.

Pwnd
08-07-2006, 11:51 PM
How do u turn it into a DLL file?
Extract it.

Why do all my posts keep disappearing?

Zephyrix
08-07-2006, 11:54 PM
They are being deleted.

Pwnd
08-08-2006, 12:03 AM
They are being deleted.
Someone could let me know.

So, I'm going to assume someone read it. :whistle:

Zephyrix
08-08-2006, 01:37 AM
Wasn't me.

dlly
08-08-2006, 10:55 AM
How do u extract it?

The_Jelly
08-08-2006, 11:29 AM
Use winrar.

dlly
08-08-2006, 02:27 PM
I got it into a DLL file but it won't inject into scm's dll

gamepin126
08-08-2006, 05:15 PM
updated first post

Squid
08-09-2006, 08:58 AM
This is the good old stats hack I like ;)!

Rowingdude
08-09-2006, 04:08 PM
Was the code ever going to be released?

Zephyrix
08-09-2006, 06:15 PM
That depends. I haven't decided yet.

Rowingdude
08-09-2006, 08:55 PM
alright, nevermind then

oppannuna
08-10-2006, 01:37 PM
hey guys, i cant figure out how to get this to work....are u supposed to put it in the same folder as kcmultihack? or is there a different program im supposed to use to inject the dll, any help would be great, thanks :cheese:

Sharpestx
08-12-2006, 06:13 AM
y i open it and it is a wma file i did not go to option to change open w/anything but if it is a scx file what should i do some say rename to stathack.dll and some say stathack.rar and some say extract and some say open with starcraft

The file is not in a zip file how to extract and i have try renaming it to .dll and .rar and also open with starcraft but when i open it is still a starcraft campaign editor blank file:confused:
can some 1 tell me in detail

Polie13
08-12-2006, 07:59 AM
Lol, you have common extensions hidden. Nice.

fire1337331
03-24-2007, 08:30 AM
Meh you know i like it but im totally on to stuff like stigmata you know what im saying? but still its ok for use of melee but still need a few more hacks on it because its alright:worthless:

disco
03-24-2007, 08:33 AM
Meh you know i like it but im totally on to stuff like stigmata you know what im saying? but still its ok for use of melee but still need a few more hacks on it because its alright:worthless:

:fine: