PDA

View Full Version : South Park Video

Yale Man
11-18-2004, 02:52 PM
This South Park video is very explicit, don't say I didn't warn you. Im posting this to see if anyone else has seen it.
Southpark (http://rain.prohosting.com/yaleman2/Southpark.wmv)

Gantznaught
11-18-2004, 02:58 PM
wow, its just what id expect from South Park. Were did u host that anyway? i want to host some flashes meself...

Yale Man
11-18-2004, 03:02 PM
www.prohosting.com
~edit~ If it's swf files you want to host, you can use any web hosting service. This one is good if you want to host video files.

Gantznaught
11-18-2004, 03:06 PM
Yale Man = win

bulk_4me
11-18-2004, 03:56 PM
Ha ha ha way to explicit, yet I dont understand the name of the act.. "Theo..", "Terror..", WTF does he says?

Yale Man
11-18-2004, 04:07 PM
Ha ha ha way to explicit, yet I dont understand the name of the act.. "Theo..", "Terror..", WTF does he says?
"The Aristocrats"

bulk_4me
11-18-2004, 04:13 PM
Whats the episode's Number, Season & Name?

rum
11-18-2004, 04:18 PM
it wasnt in an episode... i believe its gonna be in an upcoming movie. anyways, i saw it a while back and thought it was fucking hilarious.

Yale Man
11-18-2004, 04:24 PM
Ya, there is no way they could get away with saying that on cable tv.

Fish Beans
11-18-2004, 04:55 PM
Comedy Central does that kind of shit on a weekly basis actually. Watch some of the movies in the "Secret Stash" sometimes, they're completely unedited. They also love to show the episode of South Park where the word "shit" is said a little over 200 times uncensored.

Yale Man
11-18-2004, 05:37 PM
Comedy Central does that kind of shit on a weekly basis actually. Watch some of the movies in the "Secret Stash" sometimes, they're completely unedited. They also love to show the episode of South Park where the word "shit" is said a little over 200 times uncensored.
well, i'm referring to the making fun of 911 at the end. The fcc frowns upon that and I have seen many secret stash movies on comedy central.

unimailer1972
11-18-2004, 06:58 PM
alright i guess. That still doesnt hold a candle to "the spirit of Christmas" - the pilot.

HEre ya go. spirit of xmas (http://www.manbottle.com/video/soxmas-45Kbps.ram)

llafnwod
11-18-2004, 08:32 PM
They also love to show the episode of South Park where the word "shit" is said a little over 200 times uncensored. God that was funny...

Dr. Silence
11-20-2004, 03:24 PM
Fuck, what kind of sick mind could have thought of somthing like that... geez, i mean yaleman bieng the pedophile that he is maybe sent CC the script..

BloodyBlade
11-20-2004, 03:32 PM
Fuck, what kind of sick mind could have thought of somthing like that...The creators of South Park. Thats who.

Dr. Silence
11-20-2004, 03:47 PM
The creators of South Park. Thats who.

sick

Yale Man
11-20-2004, 06:41 PM
Its funny that the 2 people on this site with the lowest IQ (Silence and Dragan) voted for the last option.

Dr. Silence
11-20-2004, 08:11 PM
Its funny that the 2 people on this site with the lowest IQ (Silence and Dragan) voted for the last option.

Ok its pretty obvous your a sicko, i mean i cant believe all the shit youve said to me about molestation and shit, but please youve proven to me that your a sick ugly fuck who should be shut away in a cellar, or better yet skinned alive and thrown into mercury..... Dont bring your sick mind here...

unimailer1972
11-20-2004, 08:25 PM
To: All that voted...LMFAO: Does that clip even hold a candle to "spirit of Christmas"?

Dr. Silence
11-20-2004, 08:32 PM
To: All that voted...LMFAO: Does that clip even hold a candle to "spirit of Christmas"?

Several candles...

Poprocks
11-20-2004, 08:43 PM
the f'in the baby thing killed it.

Dr. Silence
11-20-2004, 09:07 PM
the f'in the baby thing killed it.

Shocked i heard that part...

Yale Man
11-20-2004, 09:19 PM
Ok its pretty obvous your a sicko, i mean i cant believe all the shit youve said to me about molestation and shit, but please youve proven to me that your a sick ugly fuck who should be shut away in a cellar, or better yet skinned alive and thrown into mercury..... Dont bring your sick mind here...
All your accusations don't mean shit to me. You're still a moron no matter you say.

Dr. Silence
11-20-2004, 09:27 PM
All your accusations don't mean shit to me. You're still a moron no matter you say.

accusation? please do tell me what part of your brain all those sick comments came from? your a sick wierdo, disgusting pile of trash..

Yale Man
11-20-2004, 09:40 PM
accusation? please do tell me what part of your brain all those sick comments came from? your a sick wierdo, disgusting pile of trash..
Don't hurt my feelings please, you might make me cry. If you persist I will be forced to confuse your dumbass with big words.

Dr. Silence
11-20-2004, 10:00 PM
Don't hurt my feelings please, you might make me cry. If you persist I will be forced to confuse your dumbass with big words.

Just dont talk back to me you sick pedo....

BloodyBlade
11-20-2004, 10:56 PM
Silence, shut up and stop complaining about how "sick" Yale Man is.

Dr. Silence
11-21-2004, 12:17 AM
Silence, shut up and stop complaining about how "sick" Yale Man is.

hm what a brown-noser...

Yale Man
11-21-2004, 01:14 AM
hm what a brown-noser...
Are all Australians as stupid as you?

Dr. Silence
11-21-2004, 01:32 AM
Are all Australians as stupid as you?

Wow an insult coming from a micheal jackson wannabie..... geez such offence is taken...... got anything else to say...

Yale Man
11-21-2004, 01:38 AM
Wow an insult coming from a micheal jackson wannabie..... geez such offence is taken...... got anything else to say...
Would you like to come to my ranch and play doctor?

-Dear Non-Stupid Australians
I'm sorry that some of your countrymen (Silence) are idiots. I, for one, understand what it is like to be living in a country wherein the moronic masses can be maddening.

Dr. Silence
11-21-2004, 03:37 AM
Would you like to come to my ranch and play doctor?

-Dear Non-Stupid Australians
I'm sorry that some of your countrymen (Silence) are idiots. I, for one, understand what it is like to be living in a country wherein the moronic masses can be maddening.

lol keep on going, i mean for one your not funny, and 2 your most likely a ugly virgin lol

Poprocks
11-21-2004, 11:12 AM
all abord the train to the flame board

Yale Man
11-21-2004, 01:08 PM
lol keep on going, i mean for one your not funny, and 2 your most likely a ugly virgin lol
My girlfriend will disagree with that, but you can believe what ever you want. My assumption about you, is that your either a high school dropout or still in high school taking special ed classes. Like Slayer says:

Shut your fucking mouth
I don't care what you say
You keep talking
Talking everyday
First you're telling stories
Then you're telling lies
When the fuck are you gonna realize

I don't want to hear it
I know you're full of shit

Ah, shut the fuck up
--------------------
Artist: Slayer
Album: Undisputed Attitude

Dr. Silence
11-21-2004, 09:58 PM
ahhaha got anymore bright ideas? lol if you where the least bit smart you would know i want you to keep saying shit, all i do is laught at your stupit nerdy attemps, i mean impersonating me lol, good keep going, all i do is laught. ahhahahahahahha sad weak trash.... so please keep on going... im really entertained....

Yale Man
11-21-2004, 10:58 PM
ahhaha got anymore bright ideas? lol if you where the least bit smart you would know i want you to keep saying shit, all i do is laught at your stupit nerdy attemps, i mean impersonating me lol, good keep going, all i do is laught. ahhahahahahahha sad weak trash.... so please keep on going... im really entertained....
I have nothing more to say, you have proven your stupidity enough.

Dr. Silence
11-22-2004, 01:35 AM
you have proven your stupidity enough.

hahahaha omfg what a loser heheheheehe, proven? lol ok you sound like such a geek on a game forums, you in real life would be so funny... such a loser...

DSG
11-22-2004, 02:09 AM
Hehehe.... this is some funny shit.

Yale Man
11-22-2004, 02:39 AM
hahahaha omfg what a loser heheheheehe, proven? lol ok you sound like such a geek on a game forums, you in real life would be so funny... such a loser...
You are proving your stupidity every time you post. Trust me, I'm not the only one that thinks your an idiot. "You in real life would be so funny" has to be one of the most idiotic comments I've seen on this forum.

When that priest touched you on your private parts you were scared beyond belief. You didn't know what to do. Panic and fear froze your body. He did adult things to you, but you were a child. You did the only thing that you could do. You endured the atrocities of abuse!! Your father would have beat the crap out of you had you tried to tell. Silence, you were not protected. I am so sorry for that. No one will ever touch you again where you don't want to be touched. I will protect you so carefully and diligently. No more bad touches. He humiliated you didn't he, when he stuck his fingers into your tiny body and gave you that smirk! I am furious that that happened to you. I feel your anger. It is justified anger. No guilt feelings allowed!! He was a BASTARD!!! He will burn in hell!! How dare he rape you, then bow his head in prayer. Damn him!!

Sick enough for ya fucker.

Dr. Silence
11-22-2004, 03:35 AM
You are proving your stupidity every time you post. Trust me, I'm not the only one that thinks your an idiot. "You in real life would be so funny" has to be one of the most idiotic comments I've seen on this forum.

When that priest touched you on your private parts you were scared beyond belief. You didn't know what to do. Panic and fear froze your body. He did adult things to you, but you were a child. You did the only thing that you could do. You endured the atrocities of abuse!! Your father would have beat the crap out of you had you tried to tell. Silence, you were not protected. I am so sorry for that. No one will ever touch you again where you don't want to be touched. I will protect you so carefully and diligently. No more bad touches. He humiliated you didn't he, when he stuck his fingers into your tiny body and gave you that smirk! I am furious that that happened to you. I feel your anger. It is justified anger. No guilt feelings allowed!! He was a BASTARD!!! He will burn in hell!! How dare he rape you, then bow his head in prayer. Damn him!!

Sick enough for ya fucker.

hm, so much shit running through your brain... but your making me laught so keep on going kid

Fish Beans
11-22-2004, 12:26 PM
Hehehe.... this is some funny shit.
Are you referring to the video or the pitiful attempts to flame?

JLTucker
11-22-2004, 03:27 PM

Yale Man, no offense, but you are one sick fuck. How fucked up would one have to be to come up with this shit? You really need help. :) The video was fucking hilarious. I need to watch my fucking language.

BloodyBlade
11-22-2004, 05:27 PM
Are you referring to the video or the pitiful attempts to flame?I wouldn't be suprised if he ment both.

JLTucker
11-22-2004, 05:35 PM
It's amazing how fast the replies got off topic. A lot of hatred. But very entertaining indeed. :)

Yale Man
11-22-2004, 06:03 PM
Yale Man, no offense, but you are one sick fuck. How fucked up would one have to be to come up with this shit? You really need help. :) The video was fucking hilarious. I need to watch my fucking language.
I didn't make that shit up. Go Here (http://www.susansmiles.com/kid.html) if you don't believe me.

Yale Man
11-23-2004, 01:07 AM
hm, so much shit running through your brain... but your making me laught so keep on going kid
You make me laugh more. Atleast I know the difference between their and there, your and you're, were and we're, ect....... The list goes on.
-edit-Sorry about the double post, just delete it please.

Dr. Silence
11-23-2004, 01:09 AM
You make me laugh more. Atleast I know the difference between their and there, your and you're, where and we're, ect....... The list goes on.

Double posting i see?

JLTucker
11-23-2004, 09:08 AM
I didn't make that shit up. Go Here (http://www.susansmiles.com/kid.html) if you don't believe me.

My bad. I thought you just came up with this shit off of the top of your head.

HeadHuntaz
11-23-2004, 10:12 AM
gay

Dr. Silence
11-23-2004, 10:19 PM
gay

Your first post, which is a) a one word reply and b) usless. Great start