PDA

View Full Version : My Starcraft Programs

homebrew89
08-01-2006, 10:40 PM
For people who don't already know, you can find Battle.net Friend Follow, Battle.net Auto Login, Battle.net Encrypted Chat, and Launcher in the link in my sig. I guess people assumed they wouldn't work with the new 1.14 patch, but people make mistakes. These programs still work fine.

guy476
08-01-2006, 10:41 PM
they might work but they might also get detected by whatever anti hack thing blizzard has running now

homebrew89
08-01-2006, 10:43 PM
They're not dirty hacks because they don't give you an unfair advantage in game, so I don't see why Blizzard would ban them, or even how they would do it.

guy476
08-01-2006, 10:45 PM
cause blizzard is dumb and just now is adding anti cheating software after the games already been out like 10 or more years

homebrew89
08-01-2006, 10:49 PM
You can't cheat with these programs though. That's what I'm trying to say.

guy476
08-01-2006, 10:51 PM
i know im just ranting though, anyway just watch out cause raynor or somebody is gonna host your hacks without permission

homebrew89
08-01-2006, 10:56 PM
raynor? Who is this "raynor"? If he steals hacks he must be black.
It doesn't matter anyway, there are lots of people who have posted my stuff without permission. Just look at www.bwprogrammers.com.

adam592
08-02-2006, 04:43 AM
How can ur hacks be dectable, they dont do anything in the game, are they even 3rd party programs?

dragonnas
08-02-2006, 08:19 AM
god DAMN you guys are noobs for having this argument. They aren't hacks, they are utilities. If blizzard didn't want people to "fast login" to battle.net, they'd put one of those "image-code" thingies every time or some stupid thing. But they don't care. Because LOGIN speed has nothing to do with gameplay.

Blizzard doesn't even have the time to fix all the nasty malicious HACKS out there, they don't give a flying **** about someone's pet login script.

Dyndrilliac
08-02-2006, 06:01 PM
You morons. Warden takes a snapshot of everything running on your computer at any time, and any program that is accessing code or memory inside Starcraft or even looks quasi-suspicious could potentially get your cd key banned. It also records all libraries loaded into Starcraft at any given time and randomly checks pieces of game code using high bit one-way ciphers.

han_han
08-02-2006, 06:07 PM
By the way, these are third party programs, therefore they are still against the EULA.

SC_Modder
08-02-2006, 06:11 PM
No one even knows if warden is in Starcraft: I have received no word as to if there is or not. There IS some protection, but I highly doubt it is warden.

Evil_Himmler
08-03-2006, 02:36 AM
any one know how they will be banning people ? ip or cd key?

gamepin126
08-03-2006, 02:45 AM
No one even knows if warden is in Starcraft: I have received no word as to if there is or not. There IS some protection, but I highly doubt it is warden.

It's not 'The Warden' it's 'The Hammer'.

Zephyrix
08-03-2006, 09:10 AM
No, patch 1.14 is named The Hammer.

StarteR2
08-04-2006, 03:22 PM
homebrew your hacks are decently good. I have a sujestion of a hack thats even more usefull. Make a Blacklist hack. Everytime someone hosts a game and someone in blacklist join auto-ban.
Smth like /add Super-Noob ****list.

That would be an awsome plug in. Bye bye noobs :)

gamepin126
08-04-2006, 03:25 PM
I'd also like to see a black-list hack, but more along the lines of perma-ignore.

Natedogg69
08-04-2006, 03:29 PM
Has anyone noticed that a bunch of these "drophacks" just drop you from the game? I mean they trick you into beleiving that WOW I JUST BOOTED THAT NOOB! when in actuall fact you just dropped yourself.... I may be wrong but I have been noticing this alot....

Dyndrilliac
08-04-2006, 03:39 PM
It's because the drop hacks are buggy pieces of ****. Like the one the god squad sells. Crashes, when made properly, are much better.

homebrew89
08-05-2006, 10:22 AM
One thing, though, my programs don't directly edit memory (which is why they are mostly unpatchable). If you notice, they all interact with Starcraft's Battle.net interface, which uses Win32 dialogs and controls. To make something like a auto-ban program I would have to figure out how to do message-hooking or make a dll to use with an injector. I don't know how to do that... yet. I do have a couple more Battle.net programs on the way though.

They aren't hacks, they are utilities.
I used to call them utilities, but people would say, "wOw kOoL h4x!!!" So I just went with it.

DaEliminator
08-05-2006, 10:43 AM
Dude wtf happend to the Ahhinihataion X4 Lite?

Hey, uh, what programs do u use for .dll files?

punture
08-05-2006, 02:03 PM
They're not dirty hacks because they don't give you an unfair advantage in game, so I don't see why Blizzard would ban them, or even how they would do it.
Blizzard would probably ban every 3rd party programs.

gamepin126
08-05-2006, 03:47 PM
Blizzard would probably ban every 3rd party programs.

Including BWLauncher and Penguin Plug? I doubt that.

darkcloak
08-07-2006, 09:32 AM
hi everyone. I have a problem using this program.

I use hacks from this site... I use LCS name spoofer to launch Brood War, and then I load the MultiHack, and then I load the Friend Follow. The only thing I can't get to work is the Friend Follow. If I right-click, I do get the "No game found." message when none of my friends have joined a game. But when a friend does join a game I don't get the " _____ has joined a game" message (or whatever it is supposed to say.). I do a /whois every few seconds to see when a friend has joined a game, and i can see when my friend is in a channel, and then has joined a game. But no message, and when I right-click, it still says "No game found." Does this program just not work right when I have loaded the other two hacks (LCS's spoofer and KC's MultiHack)?

homebrew89
08-09-2006, 12:02 AM
Hey darkcloak, the reason that you are not getting the friend joined message is because you need to be mutual friends with the person you want to follow, meaning you are on his friends list and he is on yours. Friend Follow should not interfere with the other hacks you have loaded.

Zephyrix
08-09-2006, 12:30 AM
This was answered in another thread..

Perma
08-09-2006, 06:35 AM
I'd also like to see a black-list hack, but more along the lines of perma-ignore.

Why would you want to ignore Perma? :cry:

Anyhow, to add to what Dyndrilliac was saying, whether you want to call the ladder protection "Warden" or not is irrelevant - it will function similarly and will likely resemble the kinds of protection implimented by popular tournament launchers. These programs aren't designed to sniff out which third party programs are malicious or not - they're designed to detect them and then ban your ass.

gamepin126
08-09-2006, 06:59 AM
Why would you want to ignore Perma? :cry:

Anyhow, to add to what Dyndrilliac was saying, whether you want to call the ladder protection "Warden" or not is irrelevant - it will function similarly and will likely resemble the kinds of protection implimented by popular tournament launchers. These programs aren't designed to sniff out which third party programs are malicious or not - they're designed to detect them and then ban your ass.

I don't want to talk to people who don't talk to me.

Loser777
08-09-2006, 07:53 AM
raynor? Who is this "raynor"? If he steals hacks he must be black.
It doesn't matter anyway, there are lots of people who have posted my stuff without permission. Just look at www.bwprogrammers.com (http://www.bwprogrammers.com).
Anyone can steal hacks, they just upload yours onto their site...

blasterjr
08-10-2006, 09:45 AM
I want to clear things up, I've been on starcraft since it came out, i've been testing hacks ever since, even hacks that didn't have Anti Detection, i have never had a CD-Key or Account Banned, There method of Hack Detection isn't an application, its simply Members reporting you for hacking your ass off, or a Blizz Rep catching you, i have personally even told Blizz Reps that i use hacks for personal gain and not had them ban me, i have asked them about hacks, and they just don't want other players getting upset. I hope people don't try to argue this, yes this user account is old, it goes to show how long its been since i even looked at hacks, personally i'm looking for just Multi Command hack, i enjoy that hack very much, i do not believe in using Map Hacks, they are pointless and they cause problems with your root information in your starcraft unless made properly, Inhale's MH works just fine, so does KC's but other MISC MH are very VERY dangerous to use, and i would HIGHLY recommend only using TRUSTABLE hacks, another thing, HACKS CAN ACCESS YOUR CD-KEY UPON CONNECTING TO B-NET so for added safety ENABLE THE HACKS AFTER LOGGING INTO B-NET, this is something i have had to deal with when i used hacks alot, i know that most hacks on this site, (If not all) are trustable, but its still safe practice to make sure that you do not enable the hack until you are inside of B-Net because of Risks, Enjoy Yourselves, and Happy Hacking :)

gamepin126
08-10-2006, 09:50 AM
I want to clear things up, I've been on starcraft since it came out, i've been testing hacks ever since, even hacks that didn't have Anti Detection, i have never had a CD-Key or Account Banned, There method of Hack Detection isn't an application, its simply Members reporting you for hacking your ass off, or a Blizz Rep catching you, i have personally even told Blizz Reps that i use hacks for personal gain and not had them ban me, i have asked them about hacks, and they just don't want other players getting upset. I hope people don't try to argue this, yes this user account is old, it goes to show how long its been since i even looked at hacks, personally i'm looking for just Multi Command hack, i enjoy that hack very much, i do not believe in using Map Hacks, they are pointless and they cause problems with your root information in your starcraft unless made properly, Inhale's MH works just fine, so does KC's but other MISC MH are very VERY dangerous to use, and i would HIGHLY recommend only using TRUSTABLE hacks, another thing, HACKS CAN ACCESS YOUR CD-KEY UPON CONNECTING TO B-NET so for added safety ENABLE THE HACKS AFTER LOGGING INTO B-NET, this is something i have had to deal with when i used hacks alot, i know that most hacks on this site, (If not all) are trustable, but its still safe practice to make sure that you do not enable the hack until you are inside of B-Net because of Risks, Enjoy Yourselves, and Happy Hacking :)
That's bull****. All of it.

Wanna know why people get keys muted and banned? Spamming in public channels.

As far as I know there is no report feature.

Detectable hacks have nothing to do with it, because there is no way to send a detected hacker report to Blizz to get you banned.

Your gobs of experience using hacks means nothing. All that means is that you're pro at click the download button. GTFO

PhYnAsToR
08-17-2006, 12:04 PM
Actually, you can report people through the "blizzard support" channel on west server. Its basically the same place you go to beg for cd keys to be unmuted/banned. The waiting list is kinda long tho.. You can find it under the public channels list.
No matter how smart we think we are theres always going to be something we dont know, u should probably stop talking Sh*t on people gamepin before some other dude does the same thing to u.

Kaos
08-20-2006, 08:34 PM
I think when they mute your key they mute your account also, I had multiple keys that were just muted from some winbot I downloaded came with 1200 of them, I got muted one day and tried another one that was unmuted the day before and it was muted also, it did take another few seconds to log in too. I do believe they mute your account and all accounts to your registered email address. Don't call me a dumbass, it's just a thought.

SC_Modder
08-20-2006, 09:47 PM
People don't seem to understand that the antihack only functions on ladders, and the only ladder is on the Euro server.

homebrew89
08-22-2006, 02:00 PM
Ha, SC_Modder has 1,337 posts.

dopesmoker
08-22-2006, 02:11 PM

hahaha blizz rep, ya right, it was probably some kid with a spoofer, Ive seen it done lots of times, I egg on those people and nothing happens, know why? they are kids with a godamn spoofer.

¤Desroyer117¤
01-03-2007, 10:55 AM
Actually, you can report people through the "blizzard support" channel on west server. Its basically the same place you go to beg for cd keys to be unmuted/banned. The waiting list is kinda long tho.. You can find it under the public channels list.
No matter how smart we think we are theres always going to be something we dont know, u should probably stop talking Sh*t on people gamepin before some other dude does the same thing to u.

Dude why are you hateing on Gamepin hes a great person here.

002_MM[E]
04-02-2007, 01:53 PM
Nice Job Home deffenly helped me i love the FF

i have a question with the encrypted chat

how can i send my code to ym friend and i need a basic overveiw readme didnt really help

PLZ HELP

Alienware777
04-06-2007, 06:45 AM
How do you put new programs under the laucher hack? I mean i know that you put the file name under lauch, but if you have something in a folder it only tells you the folder name. Not the name of the WHOLE thing. Pls help

666]StAR[666
04-11-2007, 03:26 PM

Yeah, well, In my thought, in starcraft, if you get banned, it is only you're account that is, and they really don't care about most of the brood war hacks, unless they are cheep as hell. And if you're account dose, so what, it is just a game, all you lose is a number, Like it is all that hard to get it back? But, from my time of playing starcraft and diablo 2 I have never been banned for hacking, and on d2 I would be quite mad But hey, It is just a game!

Loser777
04-11-2007, 05:06 PM
WTF old ****.