PDA

View Full Version : Creat control & storm golem

Sevet
11-16-2004, 08:22 AM
K, i know this is a bit off topic... But i would like to know how to creat storm and control golem in golems maps, special in this one GOLEMS MADNESS ULTRA.

With my best regards, Sevet

Duke
11-16-2004, 01:18 PM
1) open map in editor of choice
2) click scenario
3) click triggers
4) look for a block of triggers that say something like "player brings civ to location x, create unit at location y"
5) search for the one that has your units as the ones created
6) look at the location names
7) close triggers
8) look at the area where you buy things
9) go to the location layer
0) there are your beacons to go on.
Easy enough?

Sevet
11-16-2004, 01:28 PM
Well before i post i tried to do that.. but these r secret combos and there is any trigger wich says creat control or storm golem like for others...
My second problem in a golem map there is lots of triggers if it is hide with some other name it will take too long till discover wich one it is and i'm not a lucky guy.

anyway thx for trying help me out...
just one kestion, is it possible to hide a trigger from original bw editor?

Fallen
11-16-2004, 01:47 PM
Well before i post i tried to do that.. but these r secret combos and there is any trigger wich says creat control or storm golem like for others...
My second problem in a golem map there is lots of triggers if it is hide with some other name it will take too long till discover wich one it is and i'm not a lucky guy.

anyway thx for trying help me out...
just one kestion, is it possible to hide a trigger from original bw editor? No, but most good maps have protected locks, And even if you get past that the odds of you actually finding the trigger is slim. Just get a friend and do all combinations in a game. Dur.

Duke
11-16-2004, 01:54 PM
Too many. Secret combos are usually put in by noobs who rip the map off of another person. So look at the bottom of the all players trigger list.

Sevet
11-16-2004, 01:55 PM
Just get a friend and do all combinations in a gameWho offers?? just kidding

i thought this map is unprotected by the away, i can send it to ur mail if u want to.

thx 4 anwser