PDA

View Full Version : Multicommand hack for 1.14

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
08-01-2006, 12:20 AM
http://file.kcdan.com/uploads/1154420426KcDanMC114.zip

Press F6 to toggle multicommand set/unset.

If multicommand is off and a command is placed that can be used for multiple units
of the first selected unit type it will send that command to all units of that type,
once all the commands are sent the multicommand is then set to the unset state so you
must press F6 to set it again.

Made by KcDan.
www.KcDan.com (click teh ads..>_>;)

To inject use
SCM's dll injector, linky
http://www.harvestourdemons.com/upload/files/25/load.rar

PS
A way to use this is to rename it inhale.dll and then use Loader.exe that comes with any version of inhale.

Alt key version below V

gamepin126
08-01-2006, 12:21 AM
Nice. GJ Kc

phiquach
08-01-2006, 12:39 AM
this will work on the new patch?

gamepin126
08-01-2006, 12:41 AM
Commit suicide, then ask God; not us.

WarriorX
08-01-2006, 04:10 AM
When I try to inject your Kc.dll with Damnation instead of dt´s loader it says:
Unable to open the process!
WriteProcessMemory Failed!

(I have the German StarCraft edition)

I think it´s a general problem with the new 1.14. Does any1 else have the prob and/or a solution? Thx!

btw: KC, thx for the fast update. Gj!

lpxxfaintxx
08-01-2006, 04:13 AM
First hack for 1.14 eh? Gj.

The_Jelly
08-01-2006, 04:32 AM
When I try to inject your Kc.dll with Damnation instead of dtīs loader it says:
Unable to open the process!
WriteProcessMemory Failed!

(I have the German StarCraft edition)

I think itīs a general problem with the new 1.14. Does any1 else have the prob and/or a solution? Thx!

btw: KC, thx for the fast update. Gj!

Rename it to inhale.dll moron. Good Job KC +Rep

stonedpenguin
08-01-2006, 05:57 AM
Damnit, now I'll need to turn the autoreplay off, already...
Well, I guess it's worth it to prove a few hackers once in a while...

WarriorX
08-01-2006, 07:32 AM
@The Jelly, thx moron! But I knew this before. I was asking for DAMNATION

Itīs is working good. But the Hotkey F6 is not so good. I have remapped it to the ALT-key.

BTW: Just 1 min ago I was playing against a guy who was using the penguin plug. And he was telling me that I am using multicommand.
So the fücking pp is already detecting mc in 1.14. Bah.

stonedpenguin - can u pls die!

Tensaei
08-01-2006, 07:53 AM
Penguin PLug will always was detect MC. It detects a large amount of units moving at the same time. Probably go crazy on mass games.

hba
08-01-2006, 08:51 AM
So the fücking pp is already detecting mc in 1.14
It was bound to happen, but whatever. Can't stop you, can he? :peek:

SC_Modder
08-01-2006, 08:57 AM
Good job Kc, but let's try not to make anything anymore malicious than this. ;)

WarriorX
08-01-2006, 09:09 AM
Can you pls leave??!!!11
ohh, I am so sorry to make you cry. Handkerchief?
There are two recommendations from me for you to prevent crying to much:
1.) read the post you are answering carefully
2.) donīt be so rude. And other ppls will be nice to you
Peace now!

@all the guys who pm me how I have remapped F6 to the ALT-Key: use KeyTweak

@dt: when you have to redo the whole inhale, canīt you bring your mass select/mc to another level? Undetectable, no replay corruption, no multicommanding workers & Overloads. Donīt know how to do it? Ask Pandas. I think he has something that u can implement in your new inhale.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
08-01-2006, 09:38 AM
2.) donīt be so rude. And other ppls will be nice to you
Peace now!

@all the guys who pm me how I have remapped F6 to the ALT-Key: use KeyTweak

@dt: when you have to redo the whole inhale, canīt you bring your mass select/mc to another level? Undetectable, no replay corruption, no multicommanding workers & Overloads. Donīt know how to do it? Ask Pandas. I think he has something that u can implement in your new inhale.
It will always be detectable, and if you want to not multicommand workers and overlords, dont select them and press F6.

Gore
08-01-2006, 09:53 AM
No, remember, he used someone elses program to make it alt!

atakacs
08-01-2006, 10:10 AM
i tried renaming it to inhale.dll and using the loader that came w/ 2.01 but it says "Failed to open process" thoughts?

SC_Modder
08-01-2006, 10:12 AM
Use my loader. There's a link to it in Kc's post.

First hack for 1.14 eh? Gj.
Actually my "hack" was. :P

Maged123
08-01-2006, 10:15 AM
Put a disclaimer saying that this hack may get you banned.

gamepin126
08-01-2006, 10:16 AM
Only in ladder games foo

WarriorX
08-01-2006, 10:25 AM
It will always be detectable, and if you want to not multicommand workers and overlords, dont select them and press F6.
nope, ask Pandas. I think he has something that artificially slow the multicommanding down, with randomized time between the movements of the units. This is a total new style of multicommanding and for this reason you can choose which kind of units can be multicommanded and units with which unit id will be not commanded. But anyway: I thank you for your mc! I NEED THIS STUFF REALLY.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
08-01-2006, 10:37 AM
nope, ask Pandas. I think he has something that artificially slow the multicommanding down, with randomized time between the movements of the units. This is a total new style of multicommanding and for this reason you can choose which kind of units can be multicommanded and units with which unit id will be not commanded. But anyway: I thank you for your mc! I NEED THIS STUFF REALLY.Wow, doesnt that defeat the purpose of multicommand then? When I use multicommand, I want action to happen IMMEDIATLY, not 5 seconds later.

WarriorX
08-01-2006, 10:41 AM
Wow, doesnt that defeat the purpose of multicommand then? When I use multicommand, I want action to happen IMMEDIATLY, not 5 seconds later.
we are not talking about 5 secs. We are talking about to move 200 units in 1.5 secs - less units faster. That´s short enough - for me.

SC_Modder
08-01-2006, 10:44 AM
Who ****ing cares if PP catches you? They can't do anything really.

And if it is a ladder, than oh well, you should be caught cheating for actually thinking you could get away with it.

WarriorX
08-01-2006, 10:58 AM
Who ****ing cares if PP catches you? They can't do anything really.

And if it is a ladder, than oh well, you should be caught cheating for actually thinking you could get away with it.
Well. Here in Germany is a website that list all hackers. And when you are telling your friends "NOOOO, I don´t use hacks - I am this good" and they see a day later your nick on this website it´s not that nice. And I don´t like to change my nick every week.
On the other hand really every day is telling me some1 "HACKER, HACKER, U R USING MULTICOMMAND" (no usually I don´t use mc - I use mass selection ^^). After a while this is really bothering.

@KC: THX FOR THE ALT KEY!

Sinz
08-01-2006, 11:02 AM
dt's name is probally on the top of that list

Just_Pwned_You
08-01-2006, 11:03 AM
fact is that battle.net should just include multicommand as part of the game... it's not really giving you an advantage like maphack...if you can make 100 units you should be able to move them all at the same time and not 12 by 12

stonedpenguin
08-01-2006, 11:03 AM
Actualy, most of the time, legit players can do something about it. Eliminate you for one.

insanemofo
08-01-2006, 12:35 PM
eh, I wouldnt make it that you can move every unit, but I would increase the number selectable to like, 20-40

celicagts
08-01-2006, 12:37 PM
this like doesnt work

The_Jelly
08-01-2006, 12:44 PM
The download for the alt version doesnt seem to work. Anyone mind uploading it somewhere..?

azn_ahn
08-01-2006, 12:52 PM
The download for the alt version doesnt seem to work. Anyone mind uploading it somewhere..?

im also having trouble with the alt thing...

Just_Pwned_You
08-01-2006, 01:05 PM
i get an error "Could not set hooks" prior to my game launching... suggestions?

celicagts
08-01-2006, 01:07 PM
oh nvm it sorta works but its slow

preelude
08-01-2006, 01:08 PM
good work kcdan.

i have a suggestion, the altversion is nice, but i tend to alt tab alot and when doing so multicommand is activated unintentionally.

how about using ~ as the trigger?

keep up the good work and thanks again.

gamepin126
08-01-2006, 01:09 PM
good work kcdan.

i have a suggestion, the altversion is nice, but i tend to alt tab alot and when doing so multicommand is activated unintentionally.

how about using ~ as the trigger?

keep up the good work and thanks again.

Just remap your keys, and make it program specific.

SC_Modder
08-01-2006, 01:10 PM
gamepin, that's a hassle for most, you know.

Kc, I'd recommend a configurable hotkey.

Kyin3
08-01-2006, 01:21 PM
i 2nd the `~ key

its IMO the best key for such a thing

People use Alt for pinging to allies and tal tabbing out.

and F1 keys are almost always far away from the keyboard shortcuts.

no one uses the `~ key (and/or maybe the q key)

mclaren360
08-01-2006, 01:25 PM
YO GUYS I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW TO CHANGE THE HOTKEY FROM F6 TO ALT

CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP?

gamepin126
08-01-2006, 01:33 PM
YO GUYS I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW TO CHANGE THE HOTKEY FROM F6 TO ALT

CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP?

I now understand, oh wise one.

WarriorX
08-01-2006, 01:44 PM
pls pls everone who make a multicommand

NEVER USE THE ~ KEY!

The "~" is on the back of a German keyboard. Alt is good. I have to press ALT-GR-* to make a ~. This doesn´t work at all.
All is fine like it is.

For all who like to have another key than ALT(/F6) use Keytweak to remap the key
For all who like to have the ALT key insted of the F6 look at KC first post in this thread. There u can download it.

gamepin126
08-01-2006, 01:45 PM
pls pls everone who make a multicommand

NEVER USE THE ~ KEY!

The "~" is on the back of a German keyboard. Alt is good. I have to press ALT-GR-* to make a ~. This doesnīt work at all.
All is fine like it is.

Ten I suggest Germans learn how to REMAP THE EFFING KEYBOARD OMFG SHUDDAP!

White Tiger
08-01-2006, 01:46 PM
Damn, I thought warden was stopping the hacks T_T:;;;;

SaRangHaeYo
08-01-2006, 02:24 PM
1,899 views... ugh..

gamepin126
08-01-2006, 02:27 PM
lol wtf are you serious. Haha.

WarriorX
08-01-2006, 02:28 PM
Ten I suggest Germans learn how to REMAP THE EFFING KEYBOARD OMFG SHUDDAP!

2.) don´t be so rude. And other ppls will be nice to you
Peace now!

I seems to be a precondition as a bwhacks stuff member to be rude to ppls who have no 10k posts. (Oh pls Training name - don´t answer to this also).
I know that bwhacks is all for you guys, that you are mistreated at school, that u have no girlfriends and a small penis. And you want to give it all back here. But do you know what? Nobody cares.

Can u explain me why you that rude to me? Nope? I don´t see also any reason. Calm down and be nice.
So I have painted only for you a pic. Isn´t it nice?
http://www.imagenetz.de/img.php?file=27661f1ecb.gif&pid=

gamepin126
08-01-2006, 02:32 PM
I seems to be a precondition as a bwhacks stuff member to be rude to ppls who have no 10k posts. (Oh pls Training name - donīt answer to this also).
I know that bwhacks is all for you guys, that you are mistreated at school, that u have no girlfriends and a small penis. And you want to give it all back here. But do you know what? Nobody cares.

Can u explain me why you that rude to me? Nope? I donīt see also any reason. Calm down and be nice.
So I have painted only for you a pic. Isnīt it nice?
http://home.arcor.de/g-b-a/****off/****off56_800.gif

No, it's the disposition of most staff members to answer good questions, once. If they get answered more than once, we get mad and start flaming. Don't get mad at us, but rather idiots who don't know how to use the (very simple, I might add) search function that is built into every forum.

~SwordsPlay~
08-01-2006, 02:33 PM
the Alt key mod is an mp3? o.O

azn_ahn
08-01-2006, 02:34 PM
Can anyone tell me a Keyboard remapping program that specifically remaps just one program? TY

gamepin126
08-01-2006, 02:36 PM
the Alt key mod is an mp3? o.O

.exe's and .rar's are not valid filetypes, to upload. We rename them .rar.mp3 so they will be allowed to be attached. Simply remove the second extension off, so just the .rar or .exe remains.

Can anyone tell me a Keyboard remapping program that specifically remaps just one program? TY

There are many free keyboard remappers, just google "key remapper".

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
08-01-2006, 02:41 PM

Yah, Im getting ready to do that as theres a lot of people asking for customization.

gamepin126
08-01-2006, 02:42 PM
Add your maphack, it'll be a mini-inhale :D

hba
08-01-2006, 02:47 PM
Seperate map hack or combine it.

Either way, sooner than later so I can add it to the announcement.

It's already gotten 2000+ views since I posted it at about 2am.

BaTTleSaGe
08-01-2006, 02:47 PM
Yeah, then you'll double your chances of being caught by warden! :D

Kyin3
08-01-2006, 03:02 PM
last I checked germans were a minority in SC

so if anyone should remap keys it should be you guys.

The_Jelly
08-01-2006, 03:02 PM
If anyone has been able to download the Alt version, could you upload it somewhere else to download. Doesnt seem to be working for me.

Kyin3
08-01-2006, 03:13 PM
Assuming you have/use WinXP
step 1) download the load.rar.mp3 file
step 2) go to Tools
step 3) go to folder options
Step 4) go to view tab
Step 5) uncheck the box that says "hide extensions for known file types"
Step 6) go to your saved location of the load.rar.mp3 download
Step 7) right click that
Step 8) Rename
Step 9) delete .mp3
Step 10) Unzip
Step 11) rename the read me to load.txt
Step 12) delete everything inside and type in inhale.dll
Step 13) save n exit
Step 14) download the file that says "kcalt" or something like that (below the 1st download
Step 15) rename that file to inhale.dll
Step 16) run starcraft
Step 17) alt tab out and use the load.exe

*note: the renamed inhale.dll file + load.txt file + load.exe file all should be in same folder/location/directory)

hope that helps all you computer illiterate newbies
and fyi its all in the read me

on a side note, trial and error is one of the best ways to advance your knowdelge about computers. Computer skills are a must in the future. start learning i guess

WarriorX
08-01-2006, 03:14 PM
If anyone has been able to download the Alt version, could you upload it somewhere else to download. Doesnt seem to be working for me.
Here we go
http://uploads.speedsite.de/warriorx/KcAltKey.dll

btw gamepin: I was not searching something in any thread.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
08-01-2006, 03:19 PM
I got half of the maphack made, I just need to figure out how they changed the function I was using last time.

Thunderous
08-01-2006, 03:33 PM
I like this Multicommand, it really helps out and, like its been said, improves game play 100%.....
However, I don't like that you have to reset the Multicommand every single time, you know? Also that you have to select ALL the units in order for it to work. I liked the inhale multicommand feature where you could select group X of 20 marines to attack, but keep group Y of 10 marines behind to defend.

I look forward to the updates for this, good work Kc.

Shadow_Gamer
08-01-2006, 04:02 PM
I cant dl anything u guys put on here > <

Ki0
08-01-2006, 04:21 PM
Thats fine. If you can't figure out how to download it, maybe it's best you don't have it.

bat
08-01-2006, 04:25 PM
does this hack work in single player mode?

comeTome
08-01-2006, 04:31 PM
i still doesnt understand how to do this

Shadow_Gamer
08-01-2006, 04:44 PM
i have dl'd many programs from this site, but my comp is saying that it doesnt have the programs to affilliate with the hax, y is that? i mean i could use everything before the update but nothing now

VietnamSoldier1
08-01-2006, 04:48 PM
Glad 2 see we got another multi-command works great thnxs

Just_Pwned_You
08-01-2006, 05:10 PM
Assuming you have/use WinXP
step 1) download the load.rar.mp3 file
step 2) go to Tools
step 3) go to folder options
Step 4) go to view tab
Step 5) uncheck the box that says "hide extensions for known file types"
Step 6) go to your saved location of the load.rar.mp3 download
Step 7) right click that
Step 8) Rename
Step 9) delete .mp3
Step 10) Unzip
Step 11) rename the read me to load.txt
Step 12) delete everything inside and type in inhale.dll
Step 13) save n exit
Step 14) download the file that says "kcalt" or something like that (below the 1st download
Step 15) rename that file to inhale.dll
Step 16) run starcraft
Step 17) alt tab out and use the load.exe

*note: the renamed inhale.dll file + load.txt file + load.exe file all should be in same folder/location/directory)

most useful thing posted in this entire thread...

edit: directions given above work great follow them...if you can't figure it out like it says above...maybe its for the better
re-edit: works with the alt key but not with the f6 key i thought it was the other way around..w/e

preelude
08-01-2006, 05:30 PM
if you cant even figure out how to rename and inject the dll, shut down your computer and find something else to do

XGhozt
08-01-2006, 05:42 PM
kc.. its not working for me.. It sais it is set, and then it sais multicomd used, or whatever.. But then none of the units move, not even the one selected.. T_T

bat
08-01-2006, 05:48 PM
wow this hack is great.

bat
08-01-2006, 05:50 PM
T_T i just lost the game because i was so used to the old multicommand. T_T

When your units all get the command, it unselects the unit you had selected while multicommanding, and you have to select the unit again.

i had like 70 mutas all converging on my enemys main, i saw templars so i did the mutalisk dance, but i kept getting unselected, and the 4 high templar stormed the bonkers out of my mutas T_T

Is this an easy problem to fix? i would like to see it allow you to keep your highlighted units selected after multicommanding.

other than that, the hack works great and i have to say good work KC.

i claim this smile as mine ---> T_T

XGhozt
08-01-2006, 05:53 PM
Dont use my smilie you lozer.

Phr0zenKnight
08-01-2006, 05:56 PM
Congrats KC all the noobs will worship you now. Still multicommand in a non money map blows

Shadow_Gamer
08-01-2006, 06:28 PM
Can u guys put it in the format so i can just use it like i did before the patch came out, all i had to do was dl it and run it, so can u fix it?

darksephiroth
08-01-2006, 06:33 PM
I'm using the old Loader for Inhale, but it says "Error, failed to open process"

Any ideas? Just DLed the new multi, made it a .dll, and stuck it in overwriting the old inhale.dll.

minimum_ownage
08-01-2006, 06:34 PM
That would take time, and there are already directions for the setup.

darksephiroth
08-01-2006, 06:36 PM
Nevermind, got it working, but can't figure out how to delete post. LoL

gamepin126
08-01-2006, 06:37 PM
I remember posting a good thread on how to edit file extensions, wonder where it went.

minimum_ownage
08-01-2006, 06:44 PM
Tools > folder options > view > unhide file extentions
rename the extention from file.*** to file.WHATEVER
directions for windows

comeTome
08-01-2006, 06:45 PM
i still cant get it to work... whats do i need to change r have in the SAME folder...?

Kyin3
08-01-2006, 07:00 PM
i still cant get it to work... whats do i need to change r have in the SAME folder...?

yes everything needs to be in the same folder if thats what you mean when you say "r have in same folder"

Shadow_Gamer
08-01-2006, 07:16 PM
> < i cant do all that mumbo jumbo, can u help us noobs and put it all in a folder that i can just unzip and use??

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
08-01-2006, 07:25 PM
Once I finish my maphack, Ill put it all in one dll and make it into a nice little easy package, just wait like a few hours, god damnit you guys are a bit annoying.

Shadow_Gamer
08-01-2006, 07:48 PM
lol, srys, but thanks for doing all this, it really does help. all i mainly use is multicommand, didnt get into vision hack until the last day before the update came out, so thanks alot man

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
08-01-2006, 07:52 PM
Oh yah, um... The mh will be extremely basic btw, dont expect much.

Shadow_Gamer
08-01-2006, 08:20 PM
just as long as it has multi command and the vision thing, idc wat else is on there

preelude
08-01-2006, 08:25 PM
yea only 3 necessary hacks are map/multicmd and 0% cpu

cant wait!! keep up the good work

FlamingAsterix
08-02-2006, 04:05 AM
I am extremely happy with the way this hack has worked out thus far, it has been useful to me as multicommand always has.

dragonnas
08-02-2006, 08:26 AM
So far this is the best Multicommand I've seen- Uses alt key, has a toggle. Excellent work. Now build a 3state minimaphack into it and I'll give myself to you.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
08-02-2006, 08:32 AM
You could just go to my site and click my ads instead, I'm not into the homosexual stuffs.

I do realize I'm quite annoying about "GO CLIK MY AD SPLEASE", but yah, this is like the only oppurtinity I'll get ^_^'

tn5421
08-02-2006, 09:06 AM
hehe id send you money for this if i was 18 ><

waah it fails to inject the dll into brood war (now with brood war after on bnet)
i used mirror1 and have windows '98
everything is in the same folder

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
08-02-2006, 09:57 AM
hehe id send you money for this if i was 18 ><

waah it fails to inject the dll into brood war (now with brood war after on bnet)
i used mirror1 and have windows '98
everything is in the same folder
rename the dll to inhale.dll and then put it in the same folder as inhales old loader.exe and then run loader.exe .

Shanza+Jaclyn
08-02-2006, 11:52 AM
Sorry But i gotta say this multicommand isn't a very easy to use type of program... The last inhale versions multicommand was much more userfriendly due to its "highly mass" abilities. This multicommand for some reason doesn't highlight the unit once multicommand has been activated. Sorry but I really must say this is a crappy hack. a Hack none the less but stil a very aannoying one.

minimum_ownage
08-02-2006, 11:55 AM
I don't find much use in multi except for the money maps. Cool stuff.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
08-02-2006, 11:59 AM
Sorry But i gotta say this multicommand isn't a very easy to use type of program... The last inhale versions multicommand was much more userfriendly due to its "highly mass" abilities. This multicommand for some reason doesn't highlight the unit once multicommand has been activated. Sorry but I really must say this is a crappy hack. a Hack none the less but stil a very aannoying one.
A you ****ing kidding me? Can you make a multicommand? Can you find everything you need for a multicommand in less than a day the patch came out? No, so go to hell you dike.