PDA

View Full Version : Dans MapHack =O

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
07-24-2006, 12:10 AM
http://file.kcdan.com/uploads/1153728560KcDans MapHack.zip

Basic maphack by KcDan
F7 toggles on off status.

This map hack does not reveal map on minimap but reveals map and units on
the main screen. Basic map hack, the end.

Made by KcDan, and a bit of help from p00nu.
www.KcDan.com
Is that enough dt?

now to work on minimap hack

Zaund
07-24-2006, 12:40 AM
tutorial? xD

disco
07-24-2006, 01:00 AM
GJ kc, but what does:

Is that enough dt?
mean?

Zephyrix
07-24-2006, 01:24 AM
He wants to be a section mod, sir

Zynastor
07-24-2006, 02:30 AM
Heh helped by p00nu? that guy couldnt even make a maphack from scratch, he only converts mine and says he made it. When patch 1.13f came and I was converting my maphack I noticed the minimap parts had changed and if you were to convert my old source how it was it wouldnt work, so it was interesting to me to see who could actually convert the full thing. Seems like skyz5 (panic) was the only guy who could do it.

XGhozt
07-24-2006, 02:43 AM
p00nu has made more that statigmta, he asked me not to shar screen shots, why dont you go ask him about them Zynastor.

Zynastor
07-24-2006, 02:56 AM
Sure he prolly has made more hacks since then, but the guy did take credit for my maphack. It doesnt really matter if it is my work or someone elses work you just don't do that. But yeah anywayz im not really interested in his work and I rather not talk to the guy.

XGhozt
07-24-2006, 03:11 AM
Dude, he.. omg ill pm you..

Joe-
07-24-2006, 05:33 AM
nice hack but honeslty its harder to use lol i would rather see the minimap then just the screen but its still good, if it was a reg maphack i would use this over inhale bc i dont like all the features of inhale but both still very good hacks

LCS
07-24-2006, 06:21 AM
nice hack but honeslty its harder to use lol i would rather see the minimap then just the screen but its still good, if it was a reg maphack i would use this over inhale bc i dont like all the features of inhale but both still very good hacksYou can turn features of inhale off...

Joe-
07-24-2006, 06:49 AM
yes i noe but the download status is still there that cant be turned off or can it?

Sinz
07-24-2006, 07:05 AM
why does the dl status matter? does it really hurt the game that bad?

Joe-
07-24-2006, 08:01 AM
yes bc you cant hind the dl status from ppl who are watching u, but in my other topic like i said u cant run pp and inhale at the same time am guessing bc they both have the dl status that would crash the game in the game lobby, and i think i was prob correct bc i can run a game with pp and this dll with damnation just fine so it is the download status feature

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
07-24-2006, 08:03 AM
Yah, p00 helped me with the disabling of the fog of war. I dont know where he got it from but if it was from you Ill put you in the credits.

LCS
07-24-2006, 08:04 AM
yes bc you cant hind the dl status from ppl who are watching u, but in my other topic like i said u cant run pp and inhale at the same time am guessing bc they both have the dl status that would crash the game in the game lobby, and i think i was prob correct bc i can run a game with pp and this dll with damnation just fine so it is the download status feature
Why would you wana use a map hack and an "anti hack"...

kds
07-24-2006, 08:14 AM
Very nice job Dan. I'm proud of you
:wub:

gamepin126
07-24-2006, 08:44 AM
<3

XGhozt
07-24-2006, 09:12 AM
Sweet map hack man, this like, almost cheating but not really, just making it easyer to see. XD
Permission to host files dood?

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
07-24-2006, 10:02 AM
Sweet map hack man, this like, almost cheating but not really, just making it easyer to see. XD
Permission to host files dood?
Put proper credits and a link to my site and sure, why not.

SubZero
07-24-2006, 10:09 AM
XGhost, you might wanna just PM the creator of the hack for permission, instead of posting again and again, aye?

XGhozt
07-24-2006, 02:40 PM
I guess so, I would rather post it becuase people say that I put it on my site and assume that I didnt ask. Lets stay on topic for kc's sake.

Uniquely_Defined
07-24-2006, 02:47 PM
Someone's been a busy little elf. I guess Brandon finally stuck his head out of the dojo long enough to help you eh? At any rate, great job! I'm glad you got this working. :)

Zeratul_ownz_U
07-25-2006, 04:52 AM
what is so diferent about it, doesnt inhale have a maphack too? (by pressing insert)

SC_Modder
07-25-2006, 05:17 AM
Just putting it out there, p00onu isn't that great of a hacker in my eyes either. You should of seen him beg for me to help him with a stats hack he was pulling together. He needed help with a lot of stuff. Also xghozt, I highly doubt those screenshots are of anything he made, if they are that impressive to you . . .

On topic, good job Kc. I've always wanted to make a maphack but either couldn't make the effort to start or couldn't find where to start. :P

saren
07-25-2006, 07:55 AM
Just putting it out there, p00onu isn't that great of a hacker in my eyes either. You should of seen him beg for me to help him with a stats hack he was pulling together. He needed help with a lot of stuff. Also xghozt, I highly doubt those screenshots are of anything he made, if they are that impressive to you . . .

On topic, good job Kc. I've always wanted to make a maphack but either couldn't make the effort to start or couldn't find where to start. :P

Wait till you try the 3 state-maphack. The setting/unsetting of states is the easy part.

You need to pull out a debugger to get the fog-of-war maphack (seeing units w/ fog of war there).

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
07-25-2006, 08:07 AM
I needed to pull out a debugger for this one. Also I just realized that the way Im drawing the units is bad. It doesnt draw buildings first, then ground units and then air, it just draws them in the order of the unit list so if you tell an over lord to go past a hatchery it will be drawn under it or over it, depends where its at in the list. I should probably fix that in the next release as well as make it draw ALL the sprites instead of just units, right now it doesnt draw any map sprites just units.

punture
07-25-2006, 01:35 PM
good job dan!!!! <3 xoxoxoxo