PDA

View Full Version : Jews and WWII

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
07-23-2006, 09:52 PM
I have a question for all the people who think that jews were the cause of WWII.

Please state reasons to as why you believe they started WWII.

DA(
07-23-2006, 09:56 PM
They didn't. It was because of Hitler's aggression on neighboring countries. Anyone that blames Jews is an ignorant jackass.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
07-23-2006, 10:00 PM
They didn't. It was because of Hitler's aggression on neighboring countries. Anyone that blames Jews is an ignorant jackass.
I know they did'nt but they're not going to suddenly agree with you by calling them an ignorant jackass, I want to know why they think that and then reply to each reason with the truth =O (or someone else can)

DA(
07-23-2006, 10:01 PM
I'd love to see someone come up with one.

gamepin126
07-23-2006, 10:27 PM
If the Jews didn't exist, Hitler wouldn't have hated them(or existed) so yea, they caused it.

guy476
07-23-2006, 10:54 PM
hitler would have blamed someone for germanies crappy economy. I think he just used the jews as a scapegoat. Dont forget he persecuted gays and gypsies and mentally ill people as well.

DA(
07-23-2006, 10:55 PM
hitler would have blamed someone for germanies crappy economy. I think he just used the jews as a scapegoat. Dont forget he persecuted gays and gypsies and mentally ill people as well....and slavs. Everyone always forgets to mention the slavs.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
07-23-2006, 10:56 PM
and communists.

DA(
07-23-2006, 11:05 PM
They all fell into one of the aforementioned groups, so it wasn't really necessary to mention them.

EDIT: Well, actually; just slavs.

EyeOfFire
07-24-2006, 02:04 AM
A lot of WWII was actually caused by WWI. After WWI, where Germany lost badly, they were charged with the entire cost of the war, lost a LOT of territory and were basically ****ed in every way it is possible to be ****ed. Hitler's starting 'agression' was in fact the simple reclaiming of territory such as the rhineland and czhekoslovakia which were German up until the end of WW2 and the treaty of Versailles.

lpxxfaintxx
07-24-2006, 04:20 AM
They all fell into one of the aforementioned groups, so it wasn't really necessary to mention them.

EDIT: Well, actually; just slavs.

What are slavs?

A lot of WWII was actually caused by WWI. After WWI, where Germany lost badly, they were charged with the entire cost of the war, lost a LOT of territory and were basically ****ed in every way it is possible to be ****ed. Hitler's starting 'agression' was in fact the simple reclaiming of territory such as the rhineland and czhekoslovakia which were German up until the end of WW2 and the treaty of Versailles.

Yes, that is partly true. Germany was one pissed nation at the start of WWII.

This is a very ironic part of his life:

In 1906, Adolf was permitted to visit Vienna, but he was unable to gain admission to a prestigious art school. His mother developed terminal breast cancer and was treated by Dr. Edward Bloch, a Jewish doctor who served the poor. After an operation and excruciatingly painful and expensive treatments with a dangerous drug, she died on December 21, 1907.

Hitler spent six years in Vienna, living on a small legacy from his father and an orphan's pension. Virtually penniless by 1909, he wandered Vienna as a transient, sleeping in bars, flophouses, and shelters for the homeless, including, ironically, those financed by Jewish philanthropists. It was during this period that he developed his prejudices about Jews, his interest in politics, and debating skills. According to John Toland's biography, Adolf Hitler, two of his closest friends at this time were Jewish, and he admired Jewish art dealers and Jewish operatic performers and producers. However, Vienna was a center of anti-Semitism, and the media's portrayal of Jews as scapegoats with stereotyped attributes did not escape Hitler's fascination.

Akazukin
07-24-2006, 11:17 AM
Ok, this is the serious discussion board not the spam board, gtfo bitch.

Ok you ****tards, we all know what you guys are posting, big woop. I asked when I started this thread that people who believe jews started WWII post why, not you ****ing idiots post **** why you think it started.

Kindly moderate this forum and delete off topic posts.

Thread closed since the thread creator pays no interest or attention to the topic.

LCS
07-24-2006, 12:21 PM
No need to close, he was just trying to shut the spammers the **** up.

han_han
07-24-2006, 01:39 PM
Jews did not cause WWII, WWI is basically the main cause. Who wouldn't be pissed after you smack them in the knee, crippling them, then trampling all over their face while searching for their wallet, finding it, then taking it with you as you walk away cooly?

Dragan
07-24-2006, 02:28 PM
What are slavs?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavs

This does a good job of explaining why the war started.
http://education.yahoo.com/reference/encyclopedia/entry/WW2

XGhozt
07-24-2006, 08:42 PM
Im not good at this stuff. But I hear on the radio that some crazy king or something wants to kill all the jews again. He thinks that it will make jesus or god or whatever come back to earth. I dont remember any names, but it was on tv.

SatansMessiah
07-24-2006, 09:52 PM
Jews started WWII as much as a kid started a fight if I punched him in the face when he was not looking.

EyeOfFire
07-24-2006, 10:55 PM
I believe that WWI was the ultimate cause for WWII. It was not Hitler, nor the jews, it was simply Germany's situation at the end of WWI. The fact is that the Jews were used as a scapegoat, and it was not only Hitler that provoked anti-semitism. They were already blamed for many things, and Hitler elected them to be the enemy.

It's a fact of human behaviour - people will band together and fight hard so long as they have a common enemy. If not, they will tend to be divided and create internal tension if forced to live in the same place. This is why we have crime in normal society - also why we have laws and police. However Germany at this time was largely pure anarchy. Inflation reached ridiculous levels, skyrocketing by about 400% A DAY. This meant that you could buy a loaf of bread one day for $4.00. The next day you'd buy it for 30, then for 100. Imagine years of living like this, people literally had to bring in wheelbarrows full of money just to feed themselves.

guy476
07-25-2006, 12:25 AM
hitler was the cause of ww2 no hitler no ww2

YonderKnight
07-27-2006, 07:21 PM

Sure, hitler may have been the cause of WWII, but it was inevitable to happen even if Hitler wasn't around, just like EyeofFire said. The conditions in germany were really very horrible after the first world war, and a second war was bound to happen.

EyeOfFire
07-28-2006, 07:24 AM
Not true. Anti-semitism certainly wasn't his totally exclusive ideology. Germany needed a scapegoat in order to retain order, they people needed a REASON to become unified, in this case the reason is the common enemy. Hitler is notoriously known for his hatred of the Jews and the violence which came as a result, yet he was hardly the first to have employed such a tactic. The technique of scapegoating has been around almost as long as government has itself. If Hitler hadn't done what he did, another person would have. If another person had not, Germany would simply have lapsed into total chaos and most of its citizens would have likely starved to death.

And I don't mean that as an exaggeration - given Germany's post WWI standing with the rest of Europe, I seriously doubt anybody would have cared about them enough to offer aid.

BlackZergling
08-08-2006, 04:15 PM
A COMBINATION of Events and people, Including Hitlers influence over Germany AND the situation after WWI, and other factors, caused WW2.
Not just one sole thing.