PDA

View Full Version : Minimap jack for snipers?

Zagato77904
07-13-2006, 10:40 PM
I heard there is a minimap hack for snipers and i'm wondeirng if anyone here knows where to get it? link me plz ty.

XpLoiTeD
07-13-2006, 11:23 PM
It was a lie, No such hack exist. Thanks.

Training-Name
07-14-2006, 03:38 AM
Do you think you're special? Do you think we care who you are? Do you tink anyone would even want to bother telling someone where to download a hack that they want if they JUST joined the site JUSt to ask where to download a hack?

exzapel
07-14-2006, 07:09 AM
Do you think you're special? Do you think we care who you are? Do you tink anyone would even want to bother telling someone where to download a hack that they want if they JUST joined the site JUSt to ask where to download a hack?
1 word: Stfu and let the moderators do their jobs, as you are not one of them.

The_Jelly
07-14-2006, 07:21 AM
I heard there is a minimap hack for snipers and i'm wondeirng if anyone here knows where to get it? link me plz ty.

Hack begging on his first post...

exzapel
07-14-2006, 07:27 AM
This is one of the many reasons why I left. Everyone seems to think it's their job to discipline hack beggers and people whom they dislike.

And before you say, "But exzapel, you're doing that too." Think about this, stfu you retarded whore, nobody cares what you think. FYI I am NOT doing that, rather than your scolding of people who you will never see again, or who have made their first offense, I am telling YOU, the regular form troll, to STFU. Now that we understand this, take your own advice and stfu.

hba
07-14-2006, 10:47 AM
One, no hacking begging in Hacking Related.

Two, suck it up you noob ass bitch, learn to quick A+Lock like everyone else.