PDA

View Full Version : wtf hax gievaway~~~

pandas
07-09-2006, 10:22 PM
http://pandas.no-ip.org/unitman.zip

this dll allows the user to more easily move between control groups and to highlight units in a special color. readme included.

Have a screenshot.

http://pandas.no-ip.org/highlight.jpg

XGhozt
07-10-2006, 02:40 AM
Can I have permission to host this file on Ghoztcraft?

Zeratul_ownz_U
07-10-2006, 03:45 AM
this is a piece of ****

Training-Name
07-10-2006, 03:46 AM
Then make better in your infinite talent.

lpxxfaintxx
07-10-2006, 04:55 AM
Nice hack... unique.

ashman
07-10-2006, 05:54 AM
NIce work Panda.... +rep

XCreepingDeathX
07-10-2006, 05:57 AM
Great hack. +rep

John
07-10-2006, 09:18 AM
Cool. What a fun hack!

Training-Name
07-10-2006, 10:21 AM
Don't even know what it is/does, but plus rep anyways due to the positive remarks.

pandas
07-10-2006, 01:05 PM
Can I have permission to host this file on Ghoztcraft?

I'd rather you link to it, as I want to laugh at my ISP (as you may have guessed from the freebie DNS, the Web server hosting it is running from home).

I don't really care, though, if you host it.

The fine print is mainly there so that if for whatever reason someone wants to host it and I don't want them in particular to, I can go tell them that they don't have the right to.

this is a piece of ****

Thanks. :D

XGhozt
07-10-2006, 05:57 PM
Lol, ok Pandas <3 Right now the link on the download is this thread, lol hence the reason why it has like 300+ veiws..

Flamez
07-10-2006, 09:55 PM
Don't even know what it is/does.
mur than 10 grps i fink =\

Q WTF I LODED UR HAK AND TEHN MY SC CRASHED AND OMFG I HATE U PANDAS U BROKE MY COMPUT-
A Stop right there. That's not a question; even if it was going to be, I cut you off before you turned it into one.
Try loading only this hack and iNHALE. That means no Annihilation X2. I repeat, get rid of that ****ty hack before telling me that mine is crashing you.
If you still crash, try to reproduce the problem or at least figure out what you were doing before you crashed. I will try to fix all serious bugs, and this includes crash bugs.

LOL!!!!!

Edit: maybe if u channel ur "programming skill" into something more useful, you might become a well-respected bwhacks member.

Side-note: What did you program this in?

attilathedud
07-10-2006, 10:33 PM
I'm going to go out on a whim and say assembly. Correct me if I'm wrong pandas.

SC_Modder
07-10-2006, 10:51 PM
Edit: maybe if u channel ur "programming skill" into something more useful, you might become a well-respected bwhacks member.
Such as what? Mineral hacks so you can go pwn "nubs?" I'm sure that pandas, among several others, would drop dead before releasing anything of the sort to the public at large.

He can get plenty of respect just by releasing any hacks, and posting in correct spelling and grammar. Besides, who would take your advice as to how to become "well-respected" anyway?

LCS
07-10-2006, 11:14 PM
mur than 10 grps i fink =\

LOL!!!!!

You're a ****ing dumbass.

Palomino
07-11-2006, 03:57 AM
Looks like good work

gamepin126
07-11-2006, 04:05 AM
Looks like good work

Welcome back.

pandas
07-11-2006, 08:22 AM
k

I'm going to go out on a whim and say assembly. Correct me if I'm wrong pandas.
Correct.

Such as what? Mineral hacks so you can go pwn "nubs?" I'm sure that pandas, among several others, would drop dead before releasing anything of the sort to the public at large.

He can get plenty of respect just by releasing any hacks, and posting in correct spelling and grammar. Besides, who would take your advice as to how to become "well-respected" anyway?
The selection stack is in fact pretty much an undetected multicommand and more (although I purposefully left out a function to push selections of all units of a certain type at once). Once these lusers figure out how to use it, it can provide a significant advantage. I'd estimate that it makes microing easier by about the same amount that hotkeys do (I have a bad habit of not using hotkeys and a good habit of not cheating, so I'm not totally sure), but it is useful in different situations, so the effect is mostly cumulative with hotkey use.

As with the command sender that is also on my Web site (but not "officially" released as I'm still compiling lists of constants and such), I have chosen to release this hack because I'm sure that 99% of the people who are interested in it at first will not know how a stack works, and consequently will give up before they could realize that the operation of the hack is in fact quite simple. Basically, I do not expect that this hack will see much use.

EKM
07-13-2006, 12:10 AM
Sorry Pandas but I think its a bad link for me... Im not sure though, But If you let XGhozt host it Should I look for it there?

Uniquely_Defined
07-13-2006, 12:32 AM
a) The link works fine. b) He already gave XGhozt permission to host the file.

exzapel
07-14-2006, 08:24 AM
http://pandas.no-ip.org/unitman.zip

Have a screenshot.

http://pandas.no-ip.org/highlight.jpg
I'll check this out when I get home. But as a friend, I feel I must tell you that your website looks like shiet, you should do something about that.

p00onu
07-15-2006, 12:36 AM
Nice work pandas :)

Bos-Gen
07-20-2006, 10:07 AM
how do u hack in starcraft????
im noob at this plzzz

ill give u a cookie!!!

daiku
09-22-2006, 07:05 AM
how do u hack in starcraft????
im noob at this plzzz

ill give u a cookie!!!
Theres always one like this in every thread
1.To learn, Press 3 ; to realize that you are ruining boards Press 4 ; To Correct yourself press Ctrl+Alt+Deletex2 and have a nice day
2.This isnt a "training" website,read the rules

On-topic,non-bashing of losers: Good work panda , no matter what people say: a hack that helps, is always a good hack. ^_^

Mystic Videl
09-22-2006, 07:36 AM
This thread is two months old. I believe there is a rule againsnt this.

Ideal Maxima
09-22-2006, 10:19 AM
Wow. It's hillarious how Noob A (Daiku) tries to outsmart Noob B, and ends up looking even noobier than Noob B.