PDA

View Full Version : what is this making my sc crash?

Flamez
07-09-2006, 12:26 AM
Offeset: 912c1130

i dont no what it is or how to find out plz help me..

SC_Modder
07-09-2006, 12:37 AM
A single offset won't be able to let us know why your starcraft is crashing. We need information like, when it is crashing.

Sinz
07-09-2006, 12:42 AM
NOT THAT IT WOULD MATTER ME SAYING THIS REALLY BUT THE ERROR LOG WOULD BE HELLA BETTER REFRENCE THEN ONE ADRESS

YonderKnight
07-09-2006, 06:09 PM
It would help to know which (if any) hacks or utilities you are running.

chris37599
07-10-2006, 11:15 AM
I crash whenever I see or someone kills a zerg unit on Phantom BGH maps.

Ideal Maxima
07-10-2006, 01:03 PM
hmm i had a similar problem

i came down to 2 prime suspects

1. Damnation (Annhilation) if u use it.

Solution: just stop usin that

2. The Starcraft Music

Solution: Menu -> Option -> Sound -> Music -> Slide Volume to 0

I did both at the same time so I never figured out which was the bug, but I haven't crashed since (been a couple months)

lpxxfaintxx
07-10-2006, 01:07 PM
I'm sure the music had nothing to do with it, Ideal Maxima.

Ideal Maxima
07-10-2006, 01:13 PM
maybe it didn't maybe it did

all i'm saying is my sc was crashing frequently before (rather long time ago) and it stated something that had to do with music, therefore i turned the music off, and it was fine no crashes, but then i got a new pc and it started crashing again so i turned both the music and hack off so which one was the culprit? i have no clue, but it stopped my crashing :stare:

YonderKnight
07-10-2006, 01:38 PM
It was most likely analation that was causing you to crash.

John
07-10-2006, 01:42 PM
Did you try to use the map hack? Because those independent command centers will crash your game.

han_han
07-10-2006, 01:47 PM
hmm i had a similar problem

i came down to 2 prime suspects

1. Damnation (Annhilation) if u use it.

Solution: just stop usin that

2. The Starcraft Music

Solution: Menu -> Option -> Sound -> Music -> Slide Volume to 0

I did both at the same time so I never figured out which was the bug, but I haven't crashed since (been a couple months)
Wait, I thought Damnation was just a DLL injector...

Analation. How long as this nickname for the hack been around?

YonderKnight
07-10-2006, 01:53 PM
I just started using it, don't think it's been around before that one typo thread =p.

Gold_Yoshi
07-10-2006, 02:14 PM
maybe it didn't maybe it did

all i'm saying is my sc was crashing frequently before (rather long time ago) and it stated something that had to do with music, therefore i turned the music off, and it was fine no crashes, but then i got a new pc and it started crashing again so i turned both the music and hack off so which one was the culprit? i have no clue, but it stopped my crashing :stare:
You could just use the hack then see if you crash. And then, if it doesn't crash you, turn on the music and see if you crash. If you do then, it's the music's fault. If you do before, then it's the hack's fault.

han_han
07-10-2006, 02:17 PM
I just started using it, don't think it's been around before that one typo thread =p.

I was wondering, lol. Thanks for confirming that because it seemed almost too easy of a spoof to NOT have been used before.

SC_Modder
07-10-2006, 02:21 PM
@han_han: I've actually used it a few times when making fun of Agent God but now it's mainstream.

Anyway, I've had strange crash problems related to sound before too. On an old computer of mine it would crash whenever your units attacked another, it had something to do with my soundcard driver being stupid.

Flamez
07-10-2006, 10:03 PM
It was most likely analation that was causing you to crash.
omg u guyz are good, i found out it was annihilation. I found a way around it now so no more problems :).

Although, when i uncloak a unit on consume it crashes me, same with my friend, is this just my computer or is there a bug in it u think?
(dont flame me for asking for support on an un-supported hack plz thnkx)

YonderKnight
07-11-2006, 09:17 AM
Try uncloaking while on consume without the hack, if you don't crash, then it's the ****ty hack. If you still crash, then it may be a bug in SC which could provide a method for a new crash hack or something.

Don't get your hopes up though, it's probably the ****ty hack =p.

Ideal Maxima
07-11-2006, 01:19 PM
Sorry, I got Damnation and Annhilation in the same pack, so I always kinda consider them being the same thing. I'm a n00b when it comes to these things =p

And, I tried running the music on my pc again, it works fine. I actually reconnected my old pc and tried playing the music. Crashed again. It is a substantially old pc and as SC_Modder said, it may have something to do with my Sound Card.

Flamez
07-12-2006, 12:34 AM
Try uncloaking while on consume without the hack, if you don't crash, then it's the ****ty hack. If you still crash, then it may be a bug in SC which could provide a method for a new crash hack or something.

Don't get your hopes up though, it's probably the ****ty hack =p.
ya it is.

oh and for crash hack, if u can find a way to send this alt code: 03355 not too sure, it will crash/drop u from a game, even try it!