PDA

View Full Version : Infraction Point System

SatansMessiah
07-07-2006, 08:57 PM
I, and I'm sure many other are wondring what happends as you get more points.

Do we get punished after so many points?
Did we just start this just to shut up the people complaining about how poorly BWH was modded?
Do you get more points for diffrent infractions?
Do infractions take away rep?

Information would be nice, even though I'm sure I will get no real response.

Akazukin
07-07-2006, 10:48 PM
The Infraction Point System is a forum standard build in. After dt have upgraded the forum, the system appears.

Users who spam/insult other members/etc will receive infraction points. They will disappear after a weak or maybe more.

Consider the forum range - for us, it's around 10k posts in a single category (gaming). Some forums will probably have 100k posts (society). This is the reason why they have added such a system.

When a user have report a bad post, the mods can easily trace the link and gave infraction points.

Unfortunately, some forums will abuse this system. I once wrote about my unhappy experience in forum X, and the mods gave me 40 points straight away for that one single post. (If I'm breaking any rules, its only 3 points at most). Ultimately, mods will decide on the punishment given when a user have accumulated X points.

SatansMessiah
07-07-2006, 10:54 PM
Users who spam/insult other members/etc will receive infraction points. They will disappear after a weak or maybe more.

Mine is lasting untill 09-05-2006 06:26 PM, for spam....Lil longer then a weak or two...

JLTucker
07-07-2006, 10:56 PM
Are you retarded? Akazukin said that the infraction may appear longer than a week.

SatansMessiah
07-07-2006, 11:00 PM
Are you retarded? Akazukin said that the infraction may appear longer than a week.No kidding? OMG! I was jsut stating he made it seem like a weak maybe more... as in not much more. I was saying i got hit for 2 months. Is that too hard for you to understand, nott every thing in the damn forum is a argument, although i know you wish it was so you could costantly throw your 2 cents in all the time.

saren
07-08-2006, 01:09 AM
No kidding? OMG! I was jsut stating he made it seem like a weak maybe more... as in not much more. I was saying i got hit for 2 months. Is that too hard for you to understand, nott every thing in the damn forum is a argument, although i know you wish it was so you could costantly throw your 2 cents in all the time.

Yeah, even Tucker learns. You need to start following his example.