PDA

View Full Version : Running Scared

rum
02-28-2006, 11:58 PM
Great movie. Paul Walker has always been a douche bag in my book, but he put his douche baggery aside on this one and did a fine job. The movie was crazy, bloody, and even funny at times. I suggest watching it or stealing it.

Anyone else see it?

saren
03-01-2006, 12:01 AM
Great movie. Paul Walker has always been a douche bag in my book, but he put his douche baggery aside on this one and did a fine job. The movie was crazy, bloody, and even funny at times. I suggest watching it or stealing it.

Anyone else see it?

Yeah, I saw it last Weds. It was a really good movie. I liked it the most.

The ending didn't make sense though, as to why he didn't go to the hospital when he got shot.

Or why his wife didn't get arrested for murder. Or why he was saying he's going to get killed to his son in the bathroom.

CREATINE1
03-01-2006, 12:04 AM
Yeah, I saw it last Weds. It was a really good movie. I liked it the most.

The ending didn't make sense though, as to why he didn't go to the hospital when he got shot.

Or why his wife didn't get arrested for murder. Or why he was saying he's going to get killed to his son in the bathroom.
Anyone with an iq greater than that of a single celled organism can figure out that ending.

JLTucker
03-01-2006, 12:04 AM
It does look good. I'll get it when I finish downloading the third and fourth seasons of The Shield.

saren
03-01-2006, 12:17 AM
Anyone with an iq greater than that of a single celled organism can figure out that ending.

Uh, he could have just gone to the hospital? Why did he rush home while dying? Just to get the stupid kid home?

EyeOfFire
03-01-2006, 02:27 AM
Haven't seen it... what's it about?