PDA

View Full Version : life changing decision plz help ol stonerpimp

ston3rpimp69
02-21-2006, 07:42 AM
sup doods i need some advice on what could be a life changing decision for me :(

see like ive been livin with this chick for a while right. i think shes cheatin on me. not like using the wtf hax n shiz, but like shes bangin some other dood. sometimes the phone will ring and i pick it up and they hang up wtf. shes always goin out and says shes goin wit the girls and i ask what girls and shes like oh you dont know them theyre from work and im like wtf you dont even have a job. like sometimes she comes home in a taxi but it drops her off way down the street and she walks a few blocks home and she says its for exercize. an the other day i picked up her cell phone to see what time it was cuz i dont have a watch and she all started goin total pms on me and said to never touch her phone again n shiz..

well i dont wanna just come out and call her a fukcen crazy cheatin bitch or nothin cuz i could be wrong, but last night she was goin out again and i like crept outside and was hidin behind my car to see who was pickin her up cuz the drive ways like on a hill and i can see pretty much the whole street. and while i was crouched down behind my car i noticed there was some paint peelin off my bumper

so should i take it to a body shop or could i go to a local auto store and get some stuff to do it myself?

Fallen
02-21-2006, 07:47 AM
Oh, rofl. That made my day.

ZonZ
02-21-2006, 08:05 AM
Haha, very nice.:lol:

lpxxfaintxx
02-21-2006, 08:14 AM
LOL.. take it to the body shop.

Training-Name
02-21-2006, 08:35 AM
Drop her right now.

One, no relationship should be for sex only.
Two, if you can't get a straight answer from a girl, then the relationship will never work out if she keeps so many secrets from you.

Orchidomegaly
02-21-2006, 08:37 AM
HAHA, yes that was nice. I'm glad i read the whole thing. (i usually don't if the post is more than 6 lines)

lordgibby
02-21-2006, 09:30 AM
Wow, thats hilarious. You should try and see how many women you can sleep with before you and her break up.

ZonZ
02-21-2006, 09:43 AM
Drop her right now.

Two, if you can't get a straight answer from a girl, then the relationship will never work out if she keeps so many secrets from you.

Once again you show everyone how much of an idiot you are. Did you even read the whole thing? It was a joke dumbass. Next you are going to act like you were being sarcastic or something. Tard.:uglylol:

ston3rpimp69
02-21-2006, 09:54 AM
poster above me gets the stonerpimp splooge of approval for delivering PURE FIRE 10/10

vorpal
02-21-2006, 11:57 AM
Drop her right now.

.........:jawdrop: Oh-my-God. Dude......omg (shakes head)

Training-Name
02-21-2006, 11:59 AM
I'm in a serious mood.

ScAreCroW
02-21-2006, 12:07 PM
No you just didn't read it tn.

On the actual threads note. Nice joke, it was good because it wastes everyones time. Thought you were serious at first. Anyway, good job, made me laugh.

Training-Name
02-21-2006, 12:09 PM
No you just didn't read it tn.

On the actual threads note. Nice joke, it was good because it wastes everyones time. Thought you were serious at first. Anyway, good job, made me laugh.Will you ****ing idiots stop accusing me of not reading the whole thing? I always read the full thread before posting.

ScAreCroW
02-21-2006, 12:25 PM
Then why did you post an response to the false question?

You know what forget it. Be as you were.

Dr. Silence
02-21-2006, 12:27 PM
Will you ****ing idiots stop accusing me of not reading the whole thing? I always read the full thread before posting.

:lol:

Training-Name
02-21-2006, 12:29 PM
:lol::lol:

Fallen
02-21-2006, 12:33 PM
It definately got a +rep. I saw this during Software apps class and almost bursted out laughing.

SC_Modder
02-21-2006, 12:37 PM
Nice. :D

dopesmoker
02-21-2006, 07:39 PM
Once again you show everyone how much of an idiot you are. Did you even read the whole thing? It was a joke dumbass. Next you are going to act like you were being sarcastic or something. Tard.:uglylol:

good stuff.

about your car, run the bitch over, then you will have a real reason to take it to the body shop.

han_han
02-22-2006, 05:51 AM
Get some stuff to do it yourself.

disco
02-22-2006, 06:02 AM
I don't usually say "lol" in the literal sense, but this deserves it!

...lol

howardmeis
02-22-2006, 06:11 AM
It's funny to see the peoples posts who didn't read it all.

Very nice joke btw. Quite a laugh.

gamepin126
02-22-2006, 06:20 AM
Oh, rofl. That made my day.
I have to agree with ya there :lol:

~=HyDrO=~
02-22-2006, 07:40 AM
**** her, **** her, **** her, **** her again, and finally dump her, then **** her.

Pharnax
02-22-2006, 07:44 AM
Will you ****ing idiots stop accusing me of not reading the whole thing? I always read the full thread before posting.
This time you didn't :D

saren
02-22-2006, 08:38 AM
stoner, I think there's another solution to this entire problem.

It's not a body shop nor an autoparts store that you need to go to.

What you need is: suicide. And lots of it.

flyingmonkee
02-22-2006, 08:39 AM
haha i actually thought you were serious, then i read the car thing...hahaha

ston3rpimp69
02-22-2006, 11:12 AM
stoner, I think there's another solution to this entire problem.

It's not a body shop nor an autoparts store that you need to go to.

What you need is: suicide. And lots of it.

saren why you gotta be like that homie :( bein bros of PURE FIRE i thought we had something.. well i had something but i took a few pills to cure it and i will never go to that section of town ever again

disco
02-22-2006, 11:15 AM
.........:jawdrop: Oh-my-God. Dude......omg (shakes head)
We have a smilie for that you know!

SacredHunter
02-22-2006, 03:02 PM

gamepin126
02-22-2006, 03:03 PM
No we don't... :no:

Fallen
02-22-2006, 03:53 PM
haha i actually thought you were serious, then i read the car thing...hahaha
As soon as I saw "I think shes cheating on me, but not like haxs n ****." I figured it had to be a joke.

Zaund
02-22-2006, 04:15 PM
The level of maturity once again falls.

Fang325
02-22-2006, 04:37 PM
You have an odd sense of humor Trans_Am

It was funny

punture
02-22-2006, 04:56 PM
ROFL just get a touch-up paint and do it yourself.

DA(
02-22-2006, 05:07 PM
sup doods i need some advice on what could be a life changing decision for me :(

see like ive been livin with this chick for a while right. i think shes cheatin on me. not like using the wtf hax n shiz, but like shes bangin some other dood. sometimes the phone will ring and i pick it up and they hang up wtf. shes always goin out and says shes goin wit the girls and i ask what girls and shes like oh you dont know them theyre from work and im like wtf you dont even have a job. like sometimes she comes home in a taxi but it drops her off way down the street and she walks a few blocks home and she says its for exercize. an the other day i picked up her cell phone to see what time it was cuz i dont have a watch and she all started goin total pms on me and said to never touch her phone again n shiz..

well i dont wanna just come out and call her a fukcen crazy cheatin bitch or nothin cuz i could be wrong, but last night she was goin out again and i like crept outside and was hidin behind my car to see who was pickin her up cuz the drive ways like on a hill and i can see pretty much the whole street. and while i was crouched down behind my car i noticed there was some paint peelin off my bumper

so should i take it to a body shop or could i go to a local auto store and get some stuff to do it myself?
Edit: OK, nm

Fang325
02-22-2006, 05:13 PM
read the whole post DA(

vorpal
02-23-2006, 12:20 PM
I know, but I use it too much.:no:

gamepin126
02-23-2006, 01:09 PM
Suicide. It's the only answer.

Arugal
07-15-2006, 05:36 PM
Lol

disco
07-15-2006, 05:54 PM
DONT REVIVE OLD THREADS! GOD!

hba
07-16-2006, 12:21 AM

The relevance to this supposed story is all to familiar with the commonly made 'for instance' situation as if your girl-friend was cheating on you.

If you're going to mask an overtold story behind improper grammar then you're really not trying hard enough. Perhaps a session with the ultimate grammar man Saranwrap will contribute to the currently horrible excuse for a forum topic.

Kthxbai misstr phatman.