PDA

View Full Version : Making Hacks

StarShit
04-23-2004, 08:14 AM
i learned vb last year and made a few basic 2d games with it but a few months ago i decided to make hacks for a game i looked around and i found alot of starcraft hacks so i figured maby i could make my name famous! i have made a few simle hacks (maphack, stay alive and i am working on stat and stack) should i throw um together and realese it or no? i have all the codes and i put um on a queer form but i will fix that after

Perfect)
04-23-2004, 08:47 AM
Why wouldn't you release it? You want you're name to be famous.
And all those hacks are already public.

StarShit
04-23-2004, 10:10 AM
i will once i finish a few more hacks but because all of mine are public i wasn't surte if it were worth realesing

Perfect)
04-23-2004, 01:28 PM
well, when you get really good at it you can make a selection hack and beat Dt to the release then you'll be pretty famous. If anyone even bothers to look at the author of the hack.

StarShit
04-23-2004, 05:00 PM
i will realese a hack 5/1/04 you can count on that! I will all it Star Nuke i am just gonna make a tmk file for now while i work on the form for a good one. i will aslo try to make a selction hack... If i can figure out how it works. Whos idea was the selection hack anyway and has it ever been a private hack?

Perfect)
04-24-2004, 08:31 AM
Dt made one, I read the read me for it. its sexy. :D

StarShit
04-25-2004, 06:45 AM
WHOA i was searching google and i found a selector hack i havn't opened it yet..... it has the icon of Latency hack and its internal name is project3 is this it? oh and it will only work for BW not SC i know this because iwon't open for sc and i don have BW installed on this comp

dt
04-25-2004, 08:36 AM
plz post a link

rum
04-25-2004, 11:16 PM
probably a fake (trojan)

SubZero
04-29-2004, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2004, 04:14 PM
i learned vb last year and made a few basic 2d games with it but a few months ago i decided to make hacks for a game i looked around and i found alot of starcraft hacks so i figured maby i could make my name famous! i have made a few simle hacks (maphack, stay alive and i am working on stat and stack) should i throw um together and realese it or no? i have all the codes and i put um on a queer form but i will fix that after
right. for someone who can make a maphack, you cant figure out the stack hack of stat hack. i smell shit.

unimailer1972
04-29-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 25 2004, 02:45 PM
WHOA i was searching google and i found a selector hack i havn't opened it yet..... it has the icon of Latency hack and its internal name is project3 is this it? oh and it will only work for BW not SC i know this because iwon't open for sc and i don have BW installed on this comp
You should really make your signature into a hyperlink.

Hope YOU can appreciate this one DT.

http://picture.funnyjunk.com/pics/euro_vs_america.jpg

StarShit
04-30-2004, 02:47 PM
right. for someone who can make a maphack, you cant figure out the stack hack of stat hack. i smell shit. i did make it i just needed to add it in i had converted it into an offset and puy it in a .txt file and lost it cause im a dumbfuck who can;'t do anything right but thats done and ova wit cause blizzard changed the patch i'll make something soon i just got soo pissed when i went on sc 2day

unimailer1972
05-01-2004, 09:03 PM
Link Found.

StarShit
05-07-2004, 10:05 AM
its on my site but its just the map selection hack the one that lets you change maps in the middle of the game....should checked it before posting